Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

seriously thinkin or roids

Old 11-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Batin Dean
Once you're off the winstrol, you'll quickly lose anything you've gained in the way of muscle
Old 11-10-2004, 01:47 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I can't believe some people here are actually pro-steriods! That's retarded!
Old 11-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Masshole

Originally Posted by ferizzo
I can't believe some people here are actually anti-cack! That's retarded!
Old 11-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 11-10-2004, 01:50 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by tmk70
^^That's fucking hot and gets my dick rock! :bananahump:
wow :ghey:
Old 11-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Masshole

wow, my fake quotes are :ghey:
Old 11-10-2004, 01:56 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by tmk70
I am :ghey:
Glad we agree on something!
Old 11-10-2004, 02:09 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Originally Posted by phil2
TMI
@ tmk's penis pump
Old 11-10-2004, 02:10 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Originally Posted by mc222
You can do direct muscle injections, but it hurts like a bitch because you have to stick the needle in pretty damn deep (and accurately)
i think that goes pretty far to get big, i would think its not worth it
Old 11-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Banned

That OR making analogies comparing using roids to smoking and drinking. It's just shows how lazy and undedicated most people are to making actual strength gains through hard work. But to each his own.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Is there anyway to get roids into a specific muscle only? Like, say, if I was to shoot a small amount into my right forearm only would I be able to just make that huge? Think how cool it would be to get in a fight with somebody then stop to roll up your right sleeve and start saying things like "I didn't want to have to use this"...
Actually there is...Their is something called Synthol (sp?) injections...There is some homo who has the biggest arms in the world who uses synthol all the time search the internet you'll find him.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 616 Likes on 294 Posts
Originally Posted by r0dxx
Actually there is...Their is something called Synthol (sp?) injections...There is some homo who has the biggest arms in the world who uses synthol all the time search the internet you'll find him.
Um or you could just read the posts a few inches above your post.

Shrunken Nads are Cool!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Ya that dude I'm talking about is posting up above.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Roids are :ghey:that is all.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Drifting

[QUOTE=Always Dirty]Is there anyway to get roids into a specific muscle only? Like, say, if I was to shoot a small amount into my right forearm only would I be able to just make that huge? Think how cool it would be to pull it out then stop to roll up my right sleeve and start saying things like "I didn't want to have to use this"...[/QUOTE]

Old 11-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Adam_Schwartz
That OR making analogies comparing using roids to smoking and drinking. It's just shows how lazy and undedicated most people are to making actual strength gains through hard work. But to each his own.
Are you telling me my analogy doesn't make sense. The only argument you have is that roids are illegal and cigs are legal.

While there are plenty of people out there who are lazy and just use roids to get big. You'd be surprised at the amount of people out there who use roids the safest way possible and are more than dedicated to their diet and training. Hell, there's guys on roids that ARE MORE dedicated than 99% of people in a gym. It's a lifestyle for some people and it's the line they choose to cross. As I see it, if they mess up they harm themselves.
Old 11-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Drifting

you cant just use roids and get big.. you will get fat.. you have to work out like a mofo along with the roids if u want to get the results you want. before i used em. i worked out every 2nd day good workouts too... in the 4 years i gained like 8 lbs. i used the roids.. worked out EVERYDAY for 3 months straight 3x as hard as i did when i was off em and put on almost 30 lbs. my workout buddy who did the same thing didnt work out as hard.. he stuck to the same ol every 2 days routine... he gained 10 lbs the whole cycle and it was all fat. so dont call someone lazy just because they use roids..

oh and i havent used any in over 1 year ... i took 1 cycle ever... but right now am really thinking hard about doing cycle #2

oh and i looked up/researched about what i wanted to do and for how long, and what i have to do to cycle off of them before i even made the order.
Old 11-10-2004, 04:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Thank you, some people are just mis-informed.
Old 11-10-2004, 04:20 PM
still a Masshole

I guess to each their own. I just think its not worth it. I agree that the peeps who roid tend to be pretty dedicated. The real question is what are you getting big for? Are you a powerlifter, professional athlete, or bodybuilder? If not what do you want to get so big and cut for that you are willing to take a chance fucking up your body?
Old 11-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
First of all...PROLONGED use messes with your nuts. Actually, your first time, your testosterone goes through the roof...all you wanna do is bang! ALSO....your dick is a muscle, It can get bigger from roid use. As for only doing winstrol.....it won't really be that effective, you need to stack it with injectible test to see some go differences. The only thing I say is IF you do decide to do it, make sure you don't end up shooting peanut oil!
Old 11-10-2004, 04:33 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by Nicky Pass
First of all...PROLONGED use messes with your nuts. Actually, your first time, your testosterone goes through the roof...all you wanna do is bang! ALSO....your dick is a muscle, It can get bigger from roid use. As for only doing winstrol.....it won't really be that effective, you need to stack it with injectible test to see some go differences. The only thing I say is IF you do decide to do it, make sure you don't end up shooting peanut oil!
WOAH...I can juice up russel the love muscle!??? Why didn't you say so!? I gonna go pump some synthol directly into my CACK!
Old 11-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Suzuka Master

I guess to each their own. I just think its not worth it. I agree that the peeps who roid tend to be pretty dedicated. The real question is what are you getting big for? Are you a powerlifter, professional athlete, or bodybuilder? If not what do you want to get so big and cut for that you are willing to take a chance fucking up your body?
Athletes, Powerlifters, Bodybuilders are all self-explanatory. It is hard to comprehend why the average person would use roids to get bigger. All I can really tell you is it's a lifestyle for them. They love to lift and the goal is to get as big as possible which leads to roids.

The closest analogy I can think of is plastic surgery for strictly cosmetic reasons. Actors and models do it to get parts, pose in playboy, etc. But then you have your everyday citizen getting plastic surgery.

Hope that makes sense Ferrizo.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:18 PM
nothing

Originally Posted by KCPreki11
Are you telling me my analogy doesn't make sense. The only argument you have is that roids are illegal and cigs are legal.

While there are plenty of people out there who are lazy and just use roids to get big. You'd be surprised at the amount of people out there who use roids the safest way possible and are more than dedicated to their diet and training. Hell, there's guys on roids that ARE MORE dedicated than 99% of people in a gym. It's a lifestyle for some people and it's the line they choose to cross. As I see it, if they mess up they harm themselves.

i actually agree with you on this one, theres no body in the gym i go to that would want to lift with me except the guys i lift with... balls to the wall every set every rep. i admit i "dabble" and i can guarentee your ass im far from lazy and far from fat. ive been lifting for almost 7 years now, 3 years hardcore so its become a lifestyle for me that i chose. to me it s no different then people choosing to smoke or drink alcohol. if i decide to go to the next level and compete (amatuer of course) ll be ready...and btw the lazy "no-knowledge-non-lifting-juicer-idiots" are who we call the the ricers of the bb'ing world.

and losing alll gains made from aas is bs unless you stop ligting altogether, how the hell would pros get to their size if you lose what you gain. tell ronnie hes a lazy ass cheater, please. or jay, dexter, chris cormier theyre all lazy cheaters....a lot of ignorance and misinformation in this thread.

if any body doubts my dedication or "lazyness for using the muscle boosting cheater method", ive made offers before, come to the golds in the cascades, va location or the clocktowers in herndon. im there 5 days a week
Old 11-10-2004, 07:31 PM
nothing

and like i said in gavrills thread a while ago, to gain the muscle most assume theyll achieve while on gear, where its a dramatic , signifigant gain in muscle appearance, size and strength, believe me you dont halfass your workouts you go to failure then drop sets which will have your blood pumpng and fibers throbbing and youre stomach in a uproar, cuz while on gear i dont care what anybody says there is no over training. also try eating food that begins to taste like cardboard for 3-4 months, chicken rice eggs steak veggies plain oats and pasta and powders, it gets down-right disgusting...if thats the lazy way out than damn im the epitamy (sp?) of the word...

end/
Old 11-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by DivineCL
I work out 4x a week and absolutely hate when
cheaters come to the gym all scrony, then in 3 months
their bigger than me and act as if they got their through hard work. I train hard and have got good results
from my work put in. Be a real man and do it naturally!
Besides, Winstrol and other steroids have major side affects that can scar you for life. Here is a list of some:

1. Feminine Chest
2. Pimples all over your body
3. Peanut size nuts
4. Penis equal to a 4 y/o
5. No Patience
6. "Addicting", before you know it you will rely on steroid like you rely on oxygen to live.
7. 1 Minute-man
8. You gets no credit from the "REAL" bodybuilders.

Any others that I missed, feel free to add to my list.

work out the real way and you WILL get results. get with a trainor at a gym, and he/she will formulate a plan so you can gain mass quickly. also, step up your protein intake, but DON'T cut carbs. this will only hurt your body in the long run (and won't help you lose any fat).

if you stick to a plan rigidly, it really doesn't take long to get good results. you'll start to see changes in as little as a few weeks, IF YOU STICK TO IT and don't cheat your diet/workout plan.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Wow, "responsible" and roids used in the same sentence...that's a first.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Pinky all stinky

Originally Posted by bryanz3.0cl
...if thats the lazy way out than damn im the epitamy (sp?) of the word...

end/
Epitome.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by phile
Wow, "responsible" and roids used in the same sentence...that's a first.
You'd be surprised.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 6,882 Likes on 3,492 Posts
it's reversible, unless hes stupid.

Stupid's not reversible so no harm, no foul here!
Old 11-10-2004, 09:04 PM
nothing

and since when does your penis shrink???? thats the most rediculous thing ive ever heard and probably the stupidest in regards to steroid use, your testes atrophy just like your muscles do when you dont use them, but as soon as youre off and follow up with the proper pcr/pct youre back to normal...media hype is what yall go by and its sounds ridiculous, thank god no other real, serious lifters or bb's read this cuz its rather embarassing...remember there are a few lifting hobbyist on this site and i can feel safe to say im one of the top 3 of themn regards to dedication, the lifestyle, whatever but this is still a car related forum so not the best place to ask for advice

phile-thats spells ep-it-ome, what the hell is ep-it-ome,
Old 11-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Pinky all stinky

and since when does your penis shrink???? thats the most rediculous thing ive ever heard and probably the stupidest in regards to steroid use, your testes atrophy just like your muscles do when you dont use them, but as soon as youre off and follow up with the proper pcr/pct youre back to normal...media hype is what yall go by and its sounds ridiculous, thank god no other real, serious lifters or bb's read this cuz its rather embarassing...remember there are a few lifting hobbyist on this site and i can feel safe to say im one of the top 3 of themn regards to dedication, the lifestyle, whatever but this is still a car related forum so not the best place to ask for advice

phile-thats spells ep-it-ome, what the hell is ep-it-ome,
Yes, that spells epitome :captainobvious:

Your muscles atrophy only in disease...such as quadriplegia, where you have no way of moving them.

But that's not why your balls shrink, anyway. It's because of negative feedback to the brain...injection of steroids alerts the brain that there is an excess level of androgens floating around...it does not know where it's coming from (cause it's obviously not the one producing this excess), so the brain stops producing its normal level of androgens to counterbalance that excess. This results in less production of testosterone, which, of course, shrinks your balls, temporarily. And that is also why they grow back to their normal size, once your body gets it together (ie found a way to balance out that excess level of male hormones), it sets in to equilibrium.

But of course that's just with your balls...other vitals organs, such as your liver, once it goes bad, there's no going back. So there's more danger to steroids than just ball shrinkage.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:48 PM
nothing

[QUOTE=phile]Yes, that spells epitome :captainobvious:

Yes genius, notice the

eithier way dont come to a car forum to ask advice for bb'ing, period.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Pinky all stinky

[QUOTE=bryanz3.0cl]
Originally Posted by phile
Yes, that spells epitome :captainobvious:

Yes genius, notice the

eithier way dont come to a car forum to ask advice for bb'ing, period.
Taking this just a little too personal there, maybe you ought to lay off the roids
Old 11-11-2004, 04:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 6,882 Likes on 3,492 Posts
Why, do you think he's a little edgy???

Old 11-11-2004, 04:53 AM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Is there anyway to get roids into a specific muscle only? Like, say, if I was to shoot a small amount into my right forearm only would I be able to just make that huge? Think how cool it would be to get in a fight with somebody then stop to roll up your right sleeve and start saying things like "I didn't want to have to use this"...
. If possible. I'd love that too.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Banned

I realize that there are people who use roids "safely", but IMO it is a shortcut to adding mass. I also realize that you can't just shoot roids and sit back while the muscle magically appears. But long-term effects of roids on the human body are less than healthy, many pro athletes have proven that's the case. Anyways, I am just a purist, I think roids is essentially cheating your way to extra mass.

In the end it doesn't really matter what you and I think about people who use roids because it really has no bearing on what WE do in the gym and how we live our lives. It is just an opinion, nothing more.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Banned

and like i said in gavrills thread a while ago, to gain the muscle most assume theyll achieve while on gear, where its a dramatic , signifigant gain in muscle appearance, size and strength, believe me you dont halfass your workouts you go to failure then drop sets which will have your blood pumpng and fibers throbbing and youre stomach in a uproar, cuz while on gear i dont care what anybody says there is no over training. also try eating food that begins to taste like cardboard for 3-4 months, chicken rice eggs steak veggies plain oats and pasta and powders, it gets down-right disgusting...if thats the lazy way out than damn im the epitamy (sp?) of the word...

end/
Don't take offense to this man, but there are plenty of people in the world who eat like that ALL THE TIME, me included. Chicken titties, turkey titty, sweet taters, brown rice, fish, lentils, etc, etc.

I am not saying anyone who takes roids is "lazy" but is just cheating their way to gains. Like someone said above, it can be compared to plastic surgery in that people cheat their way to looking like something they really aren't.

But from my point of view, I lead a very healthy lifestyle and to me taking roids nullifies such a lifestyle. In the end it is a just my take and not gospel. It's not like you'll see me on some street corner preaching about how roids are the devil, but you also won't ever see me hang with people that are part of that lifestyle. I lift hard as hell and I am very strong - would I be bigger and stronger if I cycled? Yes, but that isn't how I want to achieve my strength goals. I want to know that I completely earned it through my own work, not with the assistance of some outside agent.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Nicky Pass
It isn't a muscle, it's just spongy tissue. Didn't you pay attention in health class in highschool? Roids don't do anything to your wang. Your nuts will shrink to the size of raisins if you don't cycle properly, but your dick won't get any bigger OR smaller.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:11 PM
nothing

Originally Posted by Adam_Schwartz
Don't take offense to this man, but there are plenty of people in the world who eat like that ALL THE TIME, me included. Chicken titties, turkey titty, sweet taters, brown rice, fish, lentils, etc, etc.

I am not saying anyone who takes roids is "lazy" but is just cheating their way to gains. Like someone said above, it can be compared to plastic surgery in that people cheat their way to looking like something they really aren't.

But from my point of view, I lead a very healthy lifestyle and to me taking roids nullifies such a lifestyle. In the end it is a just my take and not gospel. It's not like you'll see me on some street corner preaching about how roids are the devil, but you also won't ever see me hang with people that are part of that lifestyle. I lift hard as hell and I am very strong - would I be bigger and stronger if I cycled? Yes, but that isn't how I want to achieve my strength goals. I want to know that I completely earned it through my own work, not with the assistance of some outside agent.

im not taking offense at all, its just the ignorance people have towards that issue that bothers me. also, the people who choose to use aas arent any different from anybody else, and trust me, youd be very surprised by the people who use them...high paying occupations, family oriented, well-off men. not all are drug abusing punks.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Team Owner

im not taking offense at all, its just the ignorance people have towards that issue that bothers me. also, the people who choose to use aas arent any different from anybody else, and trust me, youd be very surprised by the people who use them...high paying occupations, family oriented, well-off men. not all are drug abusing punks.
Adults with families are usually the last people to be using steroids - they have other things to worry about beside trying to get as big as possible in as short a time as possible. Most of the people using steroids are high school/college kids trying to impress somebody.

I realize there are exceptions, but trying to make steroid users out to be responsible adults is a little baseless.

Quick Reply: seriously thinkin or roids