Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

GNC multivitamins no good?

Old 08-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GNC multivitamins no good?

My chiropractor was telling me today that the Mega Men vitamins i take aren't great for you because it is all synthetic, and your kidneys/liver have to do more work to process it. Is this true? What is a better choice?
Old 08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little factoid: did you know that chiropractors are not real doctors? perhaps you should ask a normal doctor and not a back cracker about your internal organ functions.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by oneilc
A little factoid: did you know that chiropractors are not real doctors? perhaps you should ask a normal doctor and not a back cracker about your internal organ functions.

A little factoid- he is also a nutritionist/sports medicine expert. I wanted a second opinion. Do you have an answer?
Old 08-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
that extra work your kidneys are doing makes them stronger!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Suzuka Master

I bet he wants you to start eating all-organic too
Old 08-09-2005, 03:07 PM
giggity giggity giggity

I take (and have heard good things about) One-A-Day Men's Health multivitamins. I take one...a day! Haha.

They are big monsters, so if you have trouble swallowing pills be careful.

Link: http://www.one-a-day.com/products/menshealth.shtml
Old 08-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by rise
I bet he wants you to start eating all-organic too
No we were just talking about the vitamins. He reccomended Metagenics?
Old 08-11-2005, 01:38 AM
97 2.2cL black

sorry to but has any ever heard pf roex? they make all organic vitamins and minerals.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:56 AM
3rd Gear

All of you do not know anything about Vitamins. The GNC are not synthetic and as a real true vitanin, they are rated amountist the best in the country. In fact a advicory board has given GNC awards for this one Mega Men Vitamin. You probably do not know that GNC is the bigges producers in vitamins in the world and have recieved many, many awards for excellences in consistances in the productation of vitamin in there natural form. Yes GNC make synthetic vitamins, but they are for private labeling only. Get the facts before you give your oppinion. chiropractors are more than anyone thinks they can do. A true chiropractor is a great way to get your health back and a way to stay healthy too. Nature is the best healer for the human body, and a good chiropractor can save your life. Believe me not all MD are very smart or very good about letting the Body do the healing naturally. Most Droctors just want to dop you up for the drug companies. Not to say Drugs don't help, they do.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Luke 1:37

Originally Posted by jaybird0007
All of you do not know anything about Vitamins. The GNC are not synthetic and as a real true vitanin, they are rated amountist the best in the country. In fact a advicory board has given GNC awards for this one Mega Men Vitamin. You probably do not know that GNC is the bigges producers in vitamins in the world and have recieved many, many awards for excellences in consistances in the productation of vitamin in there natural form. Yes GNC make synthetic vitamins, but they are for private labeling only. Get the facts before you give your oppinion. chiropractors are more than anyone thinks they can do. A true chiropractor is a great way to get your health back and a way to stay healthy too. Nature is the best healer for the human body, and a good chiropractor can save your life. Believe me not all MD are very smart or very good about letting the Body do the healing naturally. Most Droctors just want to dop you up for the drug companies. Not to say Drugs don't help, they do.
So, GNC Multivitamins are good for you, now what's the review on One A Day - Mens Formula?
Old 08-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Where can we read about these awards?
Old 08-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by rise
Where can we read about these awards?
and did GNC pay for these?
Old 08-11-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm back, biatch.

do you work for GNC?!?
Old 08-11-2005, 07:30 PM

dude sounds a little "edgy" to me. Might want to up his potassium dose a little, or else step away from the 'roids. 2nd post and he already sounds like an a$$hole; at least I waited until post number 50.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:45 PM
97 2.2cL black

Originally Posted by gary_william
dude sounds a little "edgy" to me. Might want to up his potassium dose a little, or else step away from the 'roids. 2nd post and he already sounds like an a$$hole; at least I waited until post number 50.

can't we all get along?
Old 08-12-2005, 03:27 AM
3rd Gear

There are critics and then there are others, no monument has ever been buit to critics!!!! It is EZ to criticize but it is more to be.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Suzuka Master

AND he's philosophical.