Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

Cell-Tech/Nitro-Tech

Old 07-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Cell-Tech/Nitro-Tech

So I'm just getting back into lifting and went to my local GNC to just buy some protein.

The guys there tried to sell me a bunch of shit as always, but really kept pushing these two products. I never really take anything but protein and some vitamins, so does anyone know much about these? Do they work? And what are the pros/cons?

Cell-Tech seems to be creatine, plus a bunch of amino acids. The guy said it's not creatine that will add a lot of water weight though. So I'm just wondering what you all think/know about these products because I may consider looking into it...

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:55 PM
#include

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Phospagen, and Cell Tech base their products around a sugary base with a healthy dose of creatine lumped in. It can and does produce excellent results. That being said, a glass of apple juice along with your creatine is verly likely going to produce exactly the same result. Since you will be overloading creatine in either case, water weight is just a fact of life. So is cycling.

If you are after creatine, I would highly reccomend one of the ethly ester variants. The dosage is much smaller due to better uptake. The byproduct of that is that there is no water weight. At any rate I have been extremely happy with it.

Some people rave about it, but I personally had no luck with Nitro-tech.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by Nykor
Phospagen, and Cell Tech base their products around a sugary base with a healthy dose of creatine lumped in. It can and does produce excellent results. That being said, a glass of apple juice along with your creatine is verly likely going to produce exactly the same result. Since you will be overloading creatine in either case, water weight is just a fact of life. So is cycling.

If you are after creatine, I would highly reccomend one of the ethly ester variants. The dosage is much smaller due to better uptake. The byproduct of that is that there is no water weight. At any rate I have been extremely happy with it.

Some people rave about it, but I personally had no luck with Nitro-tech.
Yeah man, there's fuckin 75 grams of sugar in one serving of cell-tech
Old 07-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can try CE2 if you want to go with the Ester technology. I just went through a bottle of CE2 and NO2. It was ok. I used the stuff once last year and had better results. Not too sure why not this time, but oh well. They are a bit expensive though.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cell Tech and nitro Tech are a waste of money. You can get the same results with a different brand.