Health & Fitness You're fat. Get skinny…

Cardio question

Old 04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cardio question

I have a problem that most people might love to have. I have near zero-body fat, am 6'3" and consistently weigh 175. The problem is I love doing cardio, but its keeps me a bit to lean. I do cardio 3 times a week, mostly eliptical on level 12. I eat like a horse, haagen daz by the pint everynight almost. Is there anyway to keep doing cardio and not have it burn so much off of me. I love the way I feel from the cardio, it gives me much needed energy, relieves my stress, tones me up, and all around makes me feel better. I just wish I could do it and not burn so many calories. I can only offset this so much by eating like crazy.

This whole gym and exercise thing is relatively new, about a year now. Previously I was much more solid at around 200 lbs. There's a big difference coming down to 175. Nothin better than getting the blubber out of your face, especially cheeks. Just this reason alone I will never give up cardio!!
Old 04-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by Rodney
I have a problem that most people might love to have. I have near zero-body fat, am 6'3" and consistently weigh 175. The problem is I love doing cardio, but its keeps me a bit to lean. I do cardio 3 times a week, mostly eliptical on level 12. I eat like a horse, haagen daz by the pint everynight almost. Is there anyway to keep doing cardio and not have it burn so much off of me. I love the way I feel from the cardio, it gives me much needed energy, relieves my stress, tones me up, and all around makes me feel better. I just wish I could do it and not burn so many calories. I can only offset this so much by eating like crazy.

This whole gym and exercise thing is relatively new, about a year now. Previously I was much more solid at around 200 lbs. There's a big difference coming down to 175. Nothin better than getting the blubber out of your face, especially cheeks. Just this reason alone I will never give up cardio!!
Did I miss the "question"

I have the opposite problem. I love lifting and the only time I do cardio is when I play soccer.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Suzuka Master

You probably dont' eat as much as you think.

So, eat more
Old 04-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ABreece
You probably dont' eat as much as you think.

So, eat more

You may be right!! But then comes the dilemma of liking the thin face and six pack that will be gone if any kind of weight is gained. I need to stay at 175 to keep these 2 things.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Rodney
You may be right!! But then comes the dilemma of liking the thin face and six pack that will be gone if any kind of weight is gained. I need to stay at 175 to keep these 2 things.
Ok, so what's your problem?

You don't like having to eat this much? Exercise less.

Nothing else you can do.