Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…
View Poll Results: Do you talk to or hang with your ex?
Yes, I am fucking him/her too
7.87%
Yes, but its plutonic
15.73%
No, but if he/she was interested in me again I would
11.24%
No, She is an ex for a reason
65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Your Ex

Old 03-20-2008, 07:09 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
the shitty part (one of many lol) is that my ex was one of my gmail/gchat contacts and now that i deleted her recently (after not being on it for so long as to avoid her even online) she sends me an e-mail saying, "i just realized I accidently emailed you....also realized that you deleted me from your chat contacts....understandable. I hope you are doing well...."

and after i responded she says this: " I wish you the best Warren. I have nothing but good memories of us, and always will remember them."

honestly this makes me want to throw up. i'm not even going to reply because i don't want to lie to her and tell her "yea, i have nothing but good memories too, i hope your organs are in tact"

so NO - contact is BAD, TERRIBLY TERRIBLY BAD, for me at least. the fact that she makes me uncomfortable with using damn chat programs, etc. is just a tiny and minor hint at what's possible if I did continue to speak with her. not to mention the fact that i'd want to bang her.

fyi my last relationship, although it had its good portions, was hell towards the end. even in the middle some stuff red flagged and i didn't think about it (lost perspective) till it was too late. drama.
Basically what you trying to say is you hate the bitch...but you would fuck her though? It just would be a toss-up between whether you would stab her with your dick or a knife first right?

That's my dawg!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trackruner228
None of them they are an ex for a reason and espcially considering one of them had a beastality problem.

How did you find out about this nasty fuckin shit? Did you walk in on her going down on your dog ?

It 100% grounds for a breakup, i would vomit, then i would never let the bitch live it down, but is it cheating?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:25 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tsxgoogs
How did you find out about this nasty fuckin shit? Did you walk in on her going down on your dog ?

It 100% grounds for a breakup, i would vomit, then i would never let the bitch live it down, but is it cheating?
If my lady sucks a dick other than mine - it's cheating! That includes: horses, dogs, pigs, bulls, Michael Jackson or that guy standing on the corner panhandling! It's all the same!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by tsxgoogs

She tired to make my jealous by "Kissing" another guy which I later found out she meant her horse, whether or not its true I have no idea all I know is it was pretty messed up
Old 03-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by darksom1
If my lady sucks a dick other than mine - it's cheating! That includes: horses, dogs, pigs, bulls, Michael Jackson or that guy standing on the corner panhandling! It's all the same!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:23 PM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
How ironic, the day after I post in here, my ex messages me once again.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
I have met up with a couple of ex's after the fact.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Neg, she's an ex for a reason. Before I graduated HS, I talked to her one last time in study hall almost 2 years after the breakup. We kind of "caught up" for lack of a better term. It was really awkward, but it was kind of nice to talk to her one more time to get a sense of closure (bad breakup, etc). A few days later she wanted me to come over to her house "just to hang out," but I knew better.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:15 AM
seizure force field!

Received 115 Likes on 95 Posts
My most recent ex... I might talk to her here and there, she was cool... extremely weird break-up situation.
Second to last ex... hell no, legally crazy bitch.
Third to last ex... eh, dont really care for her.
Fourth and beyond... I've kinda forgot about those, haha.