Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Wtf Is Wrong With The Females??

Old 12-12-2006 | 06:31 PM
Banned

LOL ahaha you guys are funny as hell u made my day today..
Old 12-12-2006 | 07:23 PM
Arriving Somewhere...

Originally Posted by Pull_T
I wish there was an option on this forum that would allow you to choke people for making terrible threads.
Who would be left to read it?
Old 12-12-2006 | 07:29 PM
Racer

While the OP's thread title and grammar are lacking, his thought-process is correct..

what the hell is wrong with these teens who think they know enough about life to make a life-long commitment. people are so impatient with everything nowadays.

it's nice to say "to each their own," but the truth is that 99% of teens aren't mature enough to grasp the concept of "forever," or realize the intricacies of marriage. Maybe they really do love each other (doubtful), but they don't realize that love is not enough. Many seemingly great relationships fail because of monetary issues, or because one or both partners regret not living life a little longer before settling down.

these kids are dumb. there is close to zero chance that the marriage will last. they'll just be another sad statistic (50% divorce rate? wtf??).
Old 12-12-2006 | 07:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by the_Osk
While the OP's thread title and grammar are lacking, his thought-process is correct..

what the hell is wrong with these teens who think they know enough about life to make a life-long commitment. people are so impatient with everything nowadays.

it's nice to say "to each their own," but the truth is that 99% of teens aren't mature enough to grasp the concept of "forever," or realize the intricacies of marriage. Maybe they really do love each other (doubtful), but they don't realize that love is not enough. Many seemingly great relationships fail because of monetary issues, or because one or both partners regret not living life a little longer before settling down.

these kids are dumb. there is close to zero chance that the marriage will last. they'll just be another sad statistic (50% divorce rate? wtf??).
What the hell is wrong with everyone else who thinks teens don't know enough abou tlife to be making these decisions? We have no idea where these people are at in their lives.

Age ain't nothin but a number - https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/how-young-too-young-342705/
Old 12-12-2006 | 08:24 PM
One on the right for me

Right, half fail anyway, so who gives a shit if they tie the knot? If their marriage does fail, maybe the second time around they will know what exactly they want and have success.
Old 12-12-2006 | 10:07 PM
Arriving Somewhere...

If you look back to all of history, most girls were married by 18. We just live in a time when kids get to be kids a lot longer.
Old 12-12-2006 | 10:29 PM
The Creator

does this mean omicron will still be like this at 18?
Old 12-12-2006 | 10:33 PM
Burn some dust here

^^^
Old 12-13-2006 | 02:14 AM
Banned

That was my main thing in this thread..

I am J/W why they dont just go finish school and find a nice job then think about the marriage.. I hate to see a girl with a kid between 16-25 yrs old..
Old 12-13-2006 | 10:11 AM
on to the next one...

They're 18...

They are:
Old enough to smoke/gamble/buy pr0n
Old enough to vote
Old enough to hold a steady job
Old enough to own their own home
Old enough to fight for/get drafted by our country
...Old enough to be considered an "Adult"...

It's not my cup-o-tea, but I'm still failing to see what makes them "unqualified" to marry
Old 12-13-2006 | 10:23 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by bgsm1th
They're 18...

They are:
Old enough to vote

It's not my cup-o-tea, but I'm still failing to see what makes them "unqualified" to marry
Raging teenage hormones....
Old 12-13-2006 | 12:16 PM
Suzuka Master

who cares? sure they'll probably be divorced in a year or 2, but it's their lives, not yours. So take yourself to their wedding, drink their liquor, eat their food, and enjoy yourself and just think "wow this was fun, good thing one of them will be doing it all over again in few years."
Old 12-13-2006 | 12:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by AcuracltypeS03
That was my main thing in this thread..

I am J/W why they dont just go finish school and find a nice job then think about the marriage.. I hate to see a girl with a kid between 16-25 yrs old..
You really think 25 is too young to be having kids? It's ignorant to say that at any particular age someone is ready to have kids...
Old 12-13-2006 | 01:08 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

ill put money the dont stay together forever. Both are very young and have no idea what they want in life, yet they think they do. i would also bet money that then split up by the time they hit 30
Old 12-13-2006 | 02:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
You really think 25 is too young to be having kids? It's ignorant to say that at any particular age someone is ready to have kids...

The point what i meant by that post is Kids without a father
Old 12-13-2006 | 03:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by evilone
ill put money the dont stay together forever. Both are very young and have no idea what they want in life, yet they think they do. i would also bet money that then split up by the time they hit 21
Fixed
Old 12-13-2006 | 03:17 PM
Suzuka Master

The point what i meant by that post is Kids without a father
Same thing assuming that every mother who has a kid in the age range will be without the father...

Plus they won't necessarily have kids. +1 for abortions!
Old 12-13-2006 | 05:37 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Originally Posted by bgsm1th
They're 18...

They are:
Old enough to vote

I'm sorry, but owning your own home at 18 is very unrealistic. Also the type of jobs you can get with a high school diploma won't support that very well. 22 is a more realistic age (4 years of university).

Also most 18 year olds are terrible fighters. My friend Scott is in the Canadian Forces, and he says that most new recruits don't understand the concept of teamwork, and are unwilling to learn.

Besides, all of those things you posted are completely arbitrary. They're based on a LAW that was arbitrarily made up. They had to pick SOME age when people were an adult. They chose 18. When in reality some people are ready at 18, but most are not.

My brother is 19, and he made the biggest fuckup of his life (see my thread on his awful girlfriend if you want to know).
Old 12-13-2006 | 06:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by youngTL
I'm sorry, but owning your own home at 18 is very unrealistic. Also the type of jobs you can get with a high school diploma won't support that very well. 22 is a more realistic age (4 years of university).

Also most 18 year olds are terrible fighters. My friend Scott is in the Canadian Forces, and he says that most new recruits don't understand the concept of teamwork, and are unwilling to learn.

Besides, all of those things you posted are completely arbitrary. They're based on a LAW that was arbitrarily made up. They had to pick SOME age when people were an adult. They chose 18. When in reality some people are ready at 18, but most are not.

My brother is 19, and he made the biggest fuckup of his life (see my thread on his awful girlfriend if you want to know).
Am I missing something? Wtf does that matter?
Old 12-13-2006 | 06:58 PM
Banned

I mean the girl i met in the club last night she was 19 and already had a kid wtff...
Old 12-13-2006 | 07:00 PM
Suzuka Master

I mean the girl i met in the club last night she was 19 and already had a kid wtff...
Shit happens...people make mistakes...just stay the fuck away from that one haha
Old 12-13-2006 | 07:00 PM
Racer

^..I agree what does that have to do with anything?
A friend of mines got married @ the age of 18. He knew the girl for less than a year but 4 years later, there still together and happy.
Old 12-13-2006 | 07:04 PM
Team Owner

Shit happens...people make mistakes...just stay the fuck away from that one haha

hahahaha
Old 12-13-2006 | 07:12 PM
Banned

oh i am staying away from that one
Old 12-14-2006 | 12:30 AM

The reason i made this thread is because i just wanted to see what u guys would think of these kind of things.. Hell no i didnt try to hook up with her i am not looking for a relationship cuz i been hurted 1.5 years ago and snice then i havent been in a relationship..

Please tell me you did this on purpose.
Old 12-14-2006 | 02:07 AM
Banned

What u mean by thaT??
Old 12-14-2006 | 10:02 AM
on to the next one...

Unrealistic? ...perhaps...
Possible? ...definitely...

Yes, they are probably not the best fighters...NOT THE FUCKING POINT...
They are still old enough to fight, and in MANY cases they are enlisted and fighting

Arbitrary or not, they are still adults, they can do WHATEVER they want when it comes to marriage, can't they? Or am I missing some new law that you and AcuraCLtypeS just had passed?

Yeah, my uncle is a Crack/Alcohol addicted, diabetic, homeless, dead-beat father at the age of 45...again...what's your point?

Look youngTL, I'm not saying that these 18 and 19 year olds are all-knowing beings, but they are adults and they should be treated as such. Who the fuck are we to say they are making a mistake? We don't know anything about them.
I've dealt with MANY 16 year olds who carry themselves as if they were 30...I've also met MANY 30+ year olds who act/think like they are 14 again...
Age is not a difinitive scale with which to grade someones intelligence and capability...just like you said earlier, it's an arbitrary age...but they are adults so we have to let them decide what's best for them.
Old 12-14-2006 | 11:59 AM
Banned

Yea smith u are right one that one..

But then the % of single moms will just keep going up if u know what i mean..
Old 12-14-2006 | 12:39 PM
Drifting

Nah man i am just siting here and trying to figure out what the heck our world is up to..
You will be sitting for your entire live
Old 12-14-2006 | 02:01 PM
Banned

Yea i know cuz i will never figure it out..
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:18 PM
Suzuka Master

What u mean by thaT??

He means your grammar is retarded.
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:21 PM
lvl 475 nursing.....

i don't think that the age of the people really is indictive of whether a relationship is going to work or not. it really is the mentality of the couple. the problem with marriage nowadays is the overall mentality that society has. people don't really work hard at things, they expect them to just work, and when it doesen't they just quit. they figure it just wasent meant to be or was a mistake. but the real mistake is in not understanding that as you grow older, you change and you have to learn to work thru the changes together. and its hard work, not something you can do half-assed.
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

At least you know she puts out.
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:36 PM
Banned

He means your grammar is retarded.
Yes if u knew 3 different lang.. Ur garmmar would suck too..
Old 12-14-2006 | 05:41 PM
Team Owner

If I knew three different languages.. I'd be smart
Old 12-14-2006 | 05:52 PM
Banned

Yea but english just doesnt do good for me..
Old 12-14-2006 | 06:35 PM
Suzuka Master

I speak four, but can only read/write 3.
Old 12-14-2006 | 10:29 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

At least you know she puts out!!!
Old 12-15-2006 | 12:10 AM
Banned

Yes i do.. Thats why i dont fuk with the club chicks
Old 12-15-2006 | 01:19 AM
Banned

Wtf is wrong with these females..

I just got invited to a wedding party from a chick that went to the H/S with me... WTF GUYS??

Wat is this world coming to..
Well, Some bitches are just plain stupid and want to be housewives because they can't figure out and or do something with their lives. Usually they have self esteem issues, fall in love fast, get pregg0 early, and have low IQ's. Good Riddance.

Quick Reply: Wtf Is Wrong With The Females??