Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

wtf goes through this girls mind??-problem

Old 07-28-2005, 06:07 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wtf goes through this girls mind??-problem

well many of you know that i broke up with my gf a few weeks ago because she basically cheated on me and fucked me over royally.

about two weeks later she calls me, so it will be this last monday. she tried to keep her self strait but started to cry on how much she hurt me and put me through and how much of a bitch she is. so this happened about 3 nights in a row with wednesday being the day she really broke down. so we agreed that we would meet up and talk about it, and say what we had to say to resolve some shit.

well in the meantime through myspace she met this kid keith, who is freinds with my other ex who brought this to my attention. now i guess they just met so i found out that they hanged out together form a freind who decided to fuck with him on AIM, and this kid keith is interested in her.so i basically sent her an e-mail bitching her out about this shit about kieth and almost everyhting i know.

well when she called me, she was sorry for what she has done and wanted to know what i feel and that i'm the only one for her. she asked if there is a possibility of us getting back together and that she loves me, and wants to get back together. so over the past week she has made no notion of this kid what so ever. so now they are "freinds" and are just hanging out.

well i asked her, if i totally rejected you and said i had no time for you and then i went out with someone else and then wanted u back how would that make you feel after i told you that i wanted to be with you, because thats what she's doing to me, and she goes well stop trying to make me feel like an asshole. now to me she's fucking with me majorly and she knows this is getting on my nerves. well tonight the last straw since she is hanging with him, she says she wants to be with me but makes no attempt to be with me or rectify the situation but yet she's out with another guy.

so i am here asking u guys, since well i can and i value ur advice. now is she fucking with me and playing games with me or what? does she want to hang me out there so when her summer fling doesn't work out she has me? i really want to know ur advice. should i just drop this girl totally and forget about her, becasue for some reason a part of me wants to be with her but the other is fed up with her bullshit.

i thank you for your advice. please help me. i've tried to move on and forget about her, but for some reason i can't.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Interesting. Interesting.

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
MOVE ON.

The reason you can't forget about her is that you keep taking her calls. Try not talking for a month.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:38 PM
F1 cart racer

i know i ranted but right now i'm pretty heated. and i tried not taking her calls and not alking to her on AIM but for some reason after avoinding her for two weeks i got fed up and answered to see what she wanted.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
dood, wtf is wrong with you.

we're going to tell you the same thing we did the first time.

tell her to fuck off, and FORGET HER
Old 07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Once a cheater, always a cheater...Neeexxxxxt!
Ed
Old 07-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What part of "don't ever call me or be anywhere near me again" doesn't she get?

She did it once, she'll do it again. This is a perfect example of why you cut any and all contact with an ex. Don't talk to her, don't talk about her, don't hang with anybody she knows...just move on.

And yes, she is fucking with you. Make her dead to you...only way man.

Last edited by spidey07; 07-28-2005 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:32 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by spidey07
What part of "don't ever call me or be anywhere near me again" doesn't she get?

She did it once, she'll do it again. This is a perfect example of why you cut any and all contact with an ex. Don't talk to her, don't talk about her, don't hang with anybody she knows...just move on.

And yes, she is fucking with you. Make her dead to you...only way man.

i know forget her, because i try so hard and she just keeps coming back. it's a lot easier said then done. i've been trying but right now she has me pissed beyond belief and i'm sick of the mind games. to a point she makes me sick to my stomach, i wanted to through up the other day because of how much she is a whore and how fucked up she is. ahhhhh!!!!!! y can't this drama all go away. for some reason it doesn't.

and i tried to make her dead to me. she just keeps coming back!!
Old 07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Burning Brakes

don't answer the freakin' phone.

jeez dude....seriously. You're too young to put up with this kinda crap. Find something else.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:08 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
One way to get her to stop calling is to make her mad at you. I'm not saying it's the best thing to do, but since she can't leave you alone - tell her off and get things off your you chest. Tell her directly that you aren't trying to make her look like an a-hole, she is doing it herself. Tell her she is a liar, a cheat and a bitch and that you don't want to ever hear from her again. Be direct. Be firm. Don't go overboard, but don't pull any punches, either.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Don't EVER answer her calls nor her IM messages. If you can't control yourself, block her number and her IM handle.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Go Noles!

goodness. you need to get a life. LET GO.

if after all of this you still contemplate taking her back, you have major dependency issues. she doesn't like you. she's only trying to reconcile because she doesn't want enemies.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Burning Brakes

If you are a man...you'll flat out tell her.

"you're a cunt, don't ever contact me again"

problem solved. Hate to pull that word out but it does wonders for getting rid of the trash.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Banned

you the kid that keeps starting "gf problem" thread but never showed no pics right
Old 07-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Your first post was sad. This post is pathetic. You are showing her and us how much of a man you are not. Be a man and control your emotions and boot her out of your life. That's what sexual differentiation and sexual roles are all about. A man learns to control himself in hardship and in distressing situations. (Not that women can't be strong too but that's another thread onto itself).

I think we as a community established that you needs to grow a spine and that includes standing up for yourself. Her coming back to you isn't a sign of how much she wants you back but proving to herself how attractive and powerful she is / how much she can control you / how she wants to feel good about herself and convince herself that she's not a bad person / bored and wants something to do between 2-4 pm in the weekday afternoons... pick your choice.

Get over her and don't complain here when it goes wrong... like it's going now.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AS3.0CL
I don't think you understand what dead to me means. It means she can call you until she turns blue. You just don't answer it. If you don't have the self-control to not answer someone's calls, that's YOU with the problem.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Who am I?

post a link to her myspace page
Old 07-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Homeless

can't this drama all go away. for some reason it doesn't...
Maybe if we blaze you up and down with how retarded you're being, it may make a dent in your reasoning.

Drama...can & WILL go away when you MAKE it go away.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thatguy
post a link to her myspace page
dont hold your breath....the kid never posts anything else other than his
Old 07-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Burning Brakes

Actually an example is a good way to illustrate this "dead to me" point.

I had a short relationship with this girl before I realized that she is a loose canon and I didn't want anything to do with her. She called and text msged for a couple days which I didn't answer just to get the point across that I wasn't interested in a relationship. Then on the third day, I called her and left her a message telling her that I thought it would be best if we didn't see each other. She called right back when she saw that I had called (another lesson, women who are interested RARELY wait more than a few minutes to call back unless she's taking out the turd or something). She obviously hadn't gotten my message so she was going on about something or another. I had to interrupt her to repeat my message that I thought we shouldn't see each other again. She just sort of started going on again about wanting to talk about this and about the nights we spent together, etc.

I didn't want to be insensitive but I really thought she was crazy and didn't want anything to do with her so I just said "Look, I've thought about it and I really think it's for the best and I have to go because my friend is waiting for me at the door." She hung up and I haven't heard from her since.

Sometimes you have to be an asshole to get people out of your life. Yes, luckily for me, it comes easy.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Banned

arrrgh just fawking marry the bish

Old 07-28-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned

well many of you know that i broke up with my gf a few weeks ago because she basically cheated on me and fucked me over royally.

about two weeks later she calls me, so it will be this last monday. she tried to keep her self strait but started to cry on how much she hurt me and put me through and how much of a bitch she is. so this happened about 3 nights in a row with wednesday being the day she really broke down. so we agreed that we would meet up and talk about it, and say what we had to say to resolve some shit.
I could have sworn I mentioned the MAKE ALL EX G\Fs DEAD TO YOU RULE....meaning they DO NO EXIST in your world.

well in the meantime through myspace she met this kid keith, who is freinds with my other ex who brought this to my attention. now i guess they just met so i found out that they hanged out together form a freind who decided to fuck with him on AIM, and this kid keith is interested in her.so i basically sent her an e-mail bitching her out about this shit about kieth and almost everyhting i know.
Dude...no offense...but you're such a fucking woman...:whocares: about Keith.

well when she called me, she was sorry for what she has done and wanted to know what i feel and that i'm the only one for her. she asked if there is a possibility of us getting back together and that she loves me, and wants to get back together. so over the past week she has made no notion of this kid what so ever. so now they are "freinds" and are just hanging out.
She doesnt love you, she is a god damn drama queen.

well i asked her, if i totally rejected you and said i had no time for you and then i went out with someone else and then wanted u back how would that make you feel after i told you that i wanted to be with you, because thats what she's doing to me, and she goes well stop trying to make me feel like an asshole. now to me she's fucking with me majorly and she knows this is getting on my nerves. well tonight the last straw since she is hanging with him, she says she wants to be with me but makes no attempt to be with me or rectify the situation but yet she's out with another guy.
DRAMA QUEEN....and I cant believe you said that...cry me a fucking river, you should have talked shit to that bitch.

so i am here asking u guys, since well i can and i value ur advice. now is she fucking with me and playing games with me or what? does she want to hang me out there so when her summer fling doesn't work out she has me? i really want to know ur advice. should i just drop this girl totally and forget about her, becasue for some reason a part of me wants to be with her but the other is fed up with her bullshit.

I thank you for your advice. please help me. i've tried to move on and forget about her, but for some reason i can't.
Dude....please do me a favor and ditch this bitch....I'll give you $20. Women at your age should not be stressing you out or be holdin you down. You should be able to do what you want, when you want, and how you want...fuck everyone else. Somehow I feel that you're not very secure with yourself, like....you have problems with chicks. I think if you were older...you might be engaged to this bitch because she let you have sex with her. You're too YOUNG...Get all the ass you can, you're in college...you should be clockin bitches from left to right.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Homeless

Xenofobe...you have no room to give advice on women...
Old 07-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chef chris
Xenofobe...you have no room to give advice on women...
Keeping them...No. But getting rid of them and getting more of them...Im like a Jedi Master with that shit.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:19 AM
likes it raw

Originally Posted by Xenogen
Keeping them...No. But getting rid of them and getting more of them...Im like a Jedi Master with that shit.
I don't like the kid but he's got a point

Dude this girl has issues you can't resolve and don't need to. Drop her. Move on. You're way too young to be putting up with this shit.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:29 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts

i thank you for your advice. please help me. i've tried to move on and forget about her, but for some reason i can't.
OH...MY...GAWD! I am going to come to wherever you live and and slap you when you answer that phone! SHE IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU! RUN FAST! If she calls you again, or sees you somewhere, you tell her this, "THERE IS NO CHANCE OF US GETTING BACK TOGETHER, or even being friends! I've had it with you. Go away and never call me again. I do NOT want you in my life!" Then, you hang up or leave. Do not give her a chance to respond. Do not let her say ANYTHING. She's essentially wearing a stamp on her forehead that says, "Boys are dumb. Throw rocks at them!" Her life shouldn't matter! Who gives a fuck about Keith!? Or her stupid MySpace page?
Don't make me come over there and beat some sense into you
Old 07-29-2005, 06:08 AM
F1 cart racer

well before reading any of your post that u guys left last night since i went out to a party, she tried to call me and i answered and i told her off last night after that kid left. i basically told her she fucked me over, she lied to me, she cheated on me, and that she is a bitch, and then i told her to get the fuck out of my life and never talk to me again. so she's done with.

before i did that i avoided her calls for about 2 weeks and the last few days got obsessive. she called 40 times within an hour and she did it again about two hours later and kept trying to call me and left a ton of messages thats why i got fed up and answered.

and no she isn't the only one i can get laid by, but with out her knowing two days after we broke up i screwed one of my ex's form about a year ago, me and her are now friends with benefits ever since we ended our relationship on good terms and just wanted it to be that way .

and yes how your all saying that taken her back is fucking bullshit. there was only a very slim chance of that happeneing if she came clean with me but i didn't see that happeneing. so now my problem is solved.

so now today is going to be a good day. first off i'm going to opening day of Patriots training camp, and then i'm going out with a couple of girls i met last night. so i'm going to see what happens them and hopefully they aren't like the last bitch i had. so thanks for drilling it in my head but she's done now.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:26 AM

well before reading any of your post that u guys left last night since i went out to a party, she tried to call me and i answered and i told her off last night after that kid left. i basically told her she fucked me over, she lied to me, she cheated on me, and that she is a bitch, and then i told her to get the fuck out of my life and never talk to me again. so she's done with.

before i did that i avoided her calls for about 2 weeks and the last few days got obsessive. she called 40 times within an hour and she did it again about two hours later and kept trying to call me and left a ton of messages thats why i got fed up and answered.

and no she isn't the only one i can get laid by, but with out her knowing two days after we broke up i screwed one of my ex's form about a year ago, me and her are now friends with benefits ever since we ended our relationship on good terms and just wanted it to be that way .

and yes how your all saying that taken her back is fucking bullshit. there was only a very slim chance of that happeneing if she came clean with me but i didn't see that happeneing. so now my problem is solved.

so now today is going to be a good day. first off i'm going to opening day of Patriots training camp, and then i'm going out with a couple of girls i met last night. so i'm going to see what happens them and hopefully they aren't like the last bitch i had. so thanks for drilling it in my head but she's done now.
Finally AGAIN! Oh, you're going out with more than one girl at once? I smell a threesome!
Old 07-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Suzuka Master

Good for you Normally I'd say make sure she knows you moved on but she seems a bit psycho and that probably wont be a good idea. (Considering she called 40 times within an hour, most phones ring for 30-40 sec., that means she pretty much called, waited a minute then called again...FOR A WHOLE HOUR ) Stay far far away.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Burning Brakes

40 calls in 1 hour...sounds like a control freak. Women, please don't do this.

I remember there was a website page with this guy putting all the messages that his psycho girlfriend left him after they broke up. It was seriously scary and funny. She'd leave a message pleading him to get back and then call right back a few min later and scream bloody murder at him. He noted day by day the messages she left and whether she came by his place. The damn thing went on for over a month and he had a link to every voice message. I wonder if someone can find this...
Old 07-29-2005, 10:41 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Old 07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Race Director

Post her number....

Old 07-29-2005, 12:30 PM
The hair says it all

how about some fucking pictures or myspace or SOMETHING, i mean, come on we need to see inside this psycho's head....or just see her
Old 07-29-2005, 01:00 PM
That's Racist

i know forget her, because i try so hard and she just keeps coming back. it's a lot easier said then done. i've been trying but right now she has me pissed beyond belief and i'm sick of the mind games. to a point she makes me sick to my stomach, i wanted to through up the other day because of how much she is a whore and how fucked up she is. ahhhhh!!!!!! y can't this drama all go away. for some reason it doesn't.

I stopped reading @ this point, because I know everyone's answers past this are just going to be the same thing as last time. "forget her, make her dead to you."

Suck it up and be a man about this fool. The drama is there, because you allow it to be there. When you say you tried, and she keeps coming back to me, I'm envisioning a crying and crazed girl breaking into your house and into your room so she can talk to you.

But instead, she's surfing myspace and hitting you up on your cell.

You're being a pushover, and you're still clinging in some way or another. You complain to us and ask advice, but I have an irking feeling that you want us to tell you to talk to her and work it out. Let that shit go.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
That's Racist

Edit (above): I just got owned cause I didn't read up to post 26.

Good job dude.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:19 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
40 calls in 1 hour...sounds like a control freak. Women, please don't do this.

I remember there was a website page with this guy putting all the messages that his psycho girlfriend left him after they broke up. It was seriously scary and funny. She'd leave a message pleading him to get back and then call right back a few min later and scream bloody murder at him. He noted day by day the messages she left and whether she came by his place. The damn thing went on for over a month and he had a link to every voice message. I wonder if someone can find this...

so toady was in all in all godd day. went to the Patriots opening day training camp and met some great players.

what u mentioned above with the voice mails it was like that. saying to call her crying and that she's sorry and then 10 minutes later wanting to never talk to me and saying i'm an asshole. i was like wtf?? lol so yea she's gone now and hopefully is gone for good. ok thanks guys. later
Old 07-29-2005, 01:21 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by youngTL
Finally AGAIN! Oh, you're going out with more than one girl at once? I smell a threesome!

yes more then one girl, how about 3
Old 07-29-2005, 02:28 PM

yes more then one girl, how about 3
So it's a 4 way now? I'm tempted to revive my thread on threesomes.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Burning Brakes

I've come so close a few times but never got to consummate the 3-some. I hope to get'er done before I get married... hopefully.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:37 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by youngTL
So it's a 4 way now? I'm tempted to revive my thread on threesomes.

if it does happen i'll revive the thread.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by matelot
arrrgh just fawking marry the bish

Note - she can't keep calling you if she's dead.

Quick Reply: wtf goes through this girls mind??-problem