Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Worst Date?

Old 01-30-2004, 01:18 AM
booooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worst Date?

Tell us about your worst date.....

I had mine this past evening....

Backround info:

I met this girl in Philly when I was there for a UN conferance. We met at a local club, chrome or someshit, u philly ppl woould know. any way, so she came up from philly to go home for the weekend so i pick her up from hoboken. I obviously am not from Hoboken, so i was depending on her navigation to get to the movies ...OMG did i learn not to rely on girls navigation!!!!

So we get lost and Hoboken Streets are fucking worse than NYC roads!!!! My BALD ASS front tires went flat, one with a HOLE in it, the other was half inflated. I knew they were gonna go, but not this early in the winter. so i change the deflated tire and put on the spare, the other i drove til a gas station to fill it up.

After that i told the girl i need to take her home cuz i cant go to a theater after all this, she felt bad as hell cuz it was her fault we went the way we did. i didnt blame her, i blamed my self for driving to freakin Hoboken for ass. I dropped her off, before she got out the car she wanted to hook up...I said not tonight. waiting til the door closed (the bitch slammed the door).

Called my friends, went out to eat. She calls my phone, i didnt pick up, she leaves a message saying she wants to see me again and shes sorry blah blah blah.

I dont think im ever gonna see her again by choice. Im pissed, now i gotta buy my rims early. Unless i can find some veryyy cheap or free tires some where.

[/rant}

sorry for the long post :-)
Old 01-30-2004, 12:30 PM
USMC Butterbars

so u got two flats....u were pissed....this chick wants to hookup and you DECLINE?!....o man....btw hoboken aint that hard to get around....theres one MAIN street(washington i believe) that goes directly from the path to the lincoln tunnel...to get to edgewater(i presume this is the movie theatre u were trying to find) u just take river road straight down for like 15mins. o man....sorry bout the rims bro....btw where in NJ u from again?

btw, i know what u mean about the streets there...there's so much construction going on, ppl are bound to get flats from nails and what not...not to mention they never pave the roads....but the nightlife there is
Old 01-30-2004, 01:08 PM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, i would have hooked up with her too....but i can imagine you were pissed about the flats....i def would have been
Old 01-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Tried to show off in the snow with my brothers jeep cheeoke and ended up in a ditch and got stuck. First date too. Wierd part was that we ended up dating for 8 months.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:25 PM
I hate the Mets

Bad date - but not her fault, try going out again and this time, make sure your tires are OK..

My worst date - Went to the auto show last year with this pretentious (sp?) bougious (sp?) bitch...She was bad chatter all night, she was a priss and just generally not good looking enough to put out the attitude that she did...

I made sure that when I dropped her off she would have to walk through a snow bank and I shook her hand and thanked her for a "neat" time.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:56 PM
booooo

Originally posted by shimbo519
so u got two flats....u were pissed....this chick wants to hookup and you DECLINE?!....o man....btw hoboken aint that hard to get around....theres one MAIN street(washington i believe) that goes directly from the path to the lincoln tunnel...to get to edgewater(i presume this is the movie theatre u were trying to find) u just take river road straight down for like 15mins. o man....sorry bout the rims bro....btw where in NJ u from again?

btw, i know what u mean about the streets there...there's so much construction going on, ppl are bound to get flats from nails and what not...not to mention they never pave the roads....but the nightlife there is
I found my way around Hoboken the hard way, i got my flats 200 feet from edgewater commons, Im from Clifton, not too far away from hoboken, but ive never been there. The pot hole i hit could be seen from the freakin moon!

Its my fault my tires were bad, but i didnt wana spend money on newer tires because im buying rims as oon as the weather is better.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:51 PM
USMC Butterbars

cmon man..get some sumitomos for like $80 from tirerack.....its not worth endangering your life and your passengers for that kinda cash, esp. if you DO get into an accident b/c of the tires....gotta figure, winter aint over just yet.
Old 01-31-2004, 12:26 AM
booooo

hey, i know lol...im a cheap JEW!!! even tho im not jewih :-), a friend of mine is coming over tomorrow so we can install my tokicos and hes gonna let e borrow two of his old rims with good tire til i get my rims hopefully by the end of february!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:29 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

aight just for fun, here ya go... my worst date ever:

i kinda sorta knew this guy through other friends... i had only seen him once in person though, and that was at a party. we didn't really talk one-on-one til until he called me up once & asked me to dinner. i assumed he was in the 23-25 year old range, since the people he hung out with were around that age (i was 20 at the time).

so we go out one night, and as we're sitting there in the restaurant, i'm looking at him & thinking "there is nooo way he's under 25." so i asked him & right away he got all defensive about it... bad sign. he finally said "okay fine, i'm 30" and kinda sat there pouting for a few minutes.

things just went downhill from there... i honestly tried to keep being nice, but he was 10 years older than me AND acting like a little kid by putting on this whole pouty act. wtf?? so after a while we left the restaurant and he's like "i can tell you don't want to be with me right now."

i told him it was okay (just tryin to keep the peace & everything), but right after we got in his car, he got out his phone & called one of his friends... and said "hey i'm coming over, we're going out tonite, i'll be there in 10 minutes."

then he took me back to my car without saying another word to me... i'm like "okay, i guess this is over now?" definitely the weirdest date i've ever been on.

so yea, no more creepy old guys for me of course i'm 23 now, so 30 isn't really that old anymore
Old 02-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Masshole

30 isn't old. Nor is 31. :o
Old 02-08-2004, 12:01 AM
go like hell

okay it was like this.
My best bud went to the school district directly to the west of where i went. well he said "man you gotta go out with her" so i finally agreed. so i went to pick her up. I was running behind because i was farming all day. I got pulled over on the way there. I knew the cop(because i'm a firefighter) he let me off with a warning basically said slow down.(just put me farther behind) I no more than knock on the door with flowers. I say Hi how you doing? sorry about being late
she butts in with.. WHERE THE F#CK have you been. I said excuse me. she said where the hell have you been? your about 45 minutes late. I said look i got pulled over plus i was working in the fields. I let it go i thought maybe she'll say she's sorry a little later.

so then we go out to dinner and she's a HARDCORE vegitarian. So we get to talking about hobbies and occupations. she GOES NUTS when i said we raise hogs.
she says crap like how can you raise animals to be killed.(she's going off in a resturant). I'm thinking this girl is CRAZY.
(then she didn't like i order a BIG STEAK )

so then we rented a movie and went back to her house to watch it.
we get back to her house and this place is WEIRD. I'm talking like weird paintings and sh!t like that. (so i was doubting i'd see her again but you never know maybe things with start flowing better).

Then
she said "you(doesn't even say my name) sit over there in the recliner"
then as soon as the movie starts she calls her friends and she's laughing and talking loudly on the phone.
i bet 1/2 way through it i got up left and said look if your not anymore intrested in the movie or me than forget it
so i went home.
she WAS PISSED when i left. . I think it's because i punked her @ss
Old 02-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Race Director

^^^^

uh, did your friend tell you to go out with her to get you back for something heinous you did? otherwise id kick his ass.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:40 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Took out some Colombian freak chick to the movies. Had to reschedule with her 5 times before the date actually took place. I asked her why she never called and she said that girls never call guys in her country. I told her that was bullshit because I knew several Colombian girls who would never follow such a stupid and obviously bullshit rule. I told her I'd take her up on the offer of not calling her anymore so she'd have to call if she ever wanted to see me again. We never saw or spoke to each other again. Thank goodness!
Old 02-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally posted by Water-S
okay it was like this.
My best bud went to the school district directly to the west of where i went. well he said "man you gotta go out with her" so i finally agreed. so i went to pick her up. I was running behind because i was farming all day. I got pulled over on the way there. I knew the cop(because i'm a firefighter) he let me off with a warning basically said slow down.(just put me farther behind) I no more than knock on the door with flowers. I say Hi how you doing? sorry about being late
she butts in with.. WHERE THE F#CK have you been. I said excuse me. she said where the hell have you been? your about 45 minutes late. I said look i got pulled over plus i was working in the fields. I let it go i thought maybe she'll say she's sorry a little later.

so then we go out to dinner and she's a HARDCORE vegitarian. So we get to talking about hobbies and occupations. she GOES NUTS when i said we raise hogs.
she says crap like how can you raise animals to be killed.(she's going off in a resturant). I'm thinking this girl is CRAZY.
(then she didn't like i order a BIG STEAK )

so then we rented a movie and went back to her house to watch it.
we get back to her house and this place is WEIRD. I'm talking like weird paintings and sh!t like that. (so i was doubting i'd see her again but you never know maybe things with start flowing better).

Then
she said "you(doesn't even say my name) sit over there in the recliner"
then as soon as the movie starts she calls her friends and she's laughing and talking loudly on the phone.
i bet 1/2 way through it i got up left and said look if your not anymore intrested in the movie or me than forget it
so i went home.
she WAS PISSED when i left. . I think it's because i punked her @ss
I would have left at the door, or the restaurant, but if I was still around and she ordered me to sit in a chair, I would have stood there, and the minute she was on that phone, I would have been gone...
Old 02-09-2004, 06:21 PM
go like hell

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
^^^^

uh, did your friend tell you to go out with her to get you back for something heinous you did? otherwise id kick his ass.
No but he called me a couple days later asked me how the date went. I said it was the date from hell