Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Woohoo Got this chick's number now :)

Old 08-26-2003, 10:12 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

I'm tired so fuck all the grammatical errors if any

Long Story Short:

Met this chick three years ago at this party, she was hitting on me, i didnt realize it then...Gave me her AIM Sn and would constantly hit me up asking when we would chill,why i didnt come tru etc. I was 2 much of a herb tho (minch00itis) and never followed through tho...That pissed her off since she thought I was standing her off and she stopped talking to me ....now last sunday i hear at this party i'm at, that this girl was in some beauty pageant and placed in the top 3 ...and I'm like damn i fucked up...well peep this, she shows up at this party and doesnt talk 2 me at all, no eye contact nothing...I hit her up on AIM 2nite asking why she aint say hi and ish etc...one thing led 2 another, i.e. she vented was pissed at me etc...bottomline, i got her number, she took mine, suppoose 2 go out w/this chick next wed nite

however this girl tries 2 control her men and always tries 2 act in charge and stay in the spotlight...i know if i can establish that she's not in control, that'll break her defenses and she'll be left just listening 2 what i say since she wont know what 2 do..

my question, how should i establish control and let her know i'm not like other guys shes been w/that all bend over and take it from the back for her....rmbr, she is smart, egotistical, a bit shallow, and belives she is better than most people, also cant 4get the fact that she dances, has a nice body and is pretty fine (beyonce type thickness)....any ideas would be appreciated(besides what i have brewing in my head)
Old 08-27-2003, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my question, how should i establish control and let her know i'm not like other guys shes been w/that all bend over and take it from the back for her....rmbr, she is smart, egotistical, a bit shallow, and belives she is better than most people, also cant 4get the fact that she dances, has a nice body and is pretty fine (beyonce type thickness)....any ideas would be appreciated(besides what i have brewing in my head)
Do u just wanna bone or have a relationship. My guess at this point is to just bone.

I would go out with her first. See if you can TOLERATE her crap for a night. Girls like this, you gotta show YOUR BRAINS. Kick some serious knowledge to her, that will impress her. But FIRST, act yourself.

I know, model chics are around PHONIES all day, they just want someone to be REAL with them. They don't want nothing, just some attention (they are used to this, they are models) and make em feel special.

Unsure, you are in a REAL good position. When a girl hollas HARD at you like that (3 years ago), THEY WANNA BONE, they are attracted to you physically. I promise you that. It's up to you not to open your mouth AND FOCK IT ALL UP!!

Dr. Love-SICK
Old 08-27-2003, 02:53 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Do u just wanna bone or have a relationship. My guess at this point is to just bone.

I would go out with her first. See if you can TOLERATE her crap for a night. Girls like this, you gotta show YOUR BRAINS. Kick some serious knowledge to her, that will impress her. But FIRST, act yourself.

I know, model chics are around PHONIES all day, they just want someone to be REAL with them. They don't want nothing, just some attention (they are used to this, they are models) and make em feel special.

Unsure, you are in a REAL good position. When a girl hollas HARD at you like that (3 years ago), THEY WANNA BONE, they are attracted to you physically. I promise you that. It's up to you not to open your mouth AND FOCK IT ALL UP!!

Dr. Love-SICK

You are DA MAN!!! Thanks for the insight bro Shit if i could, i'd make u the moderator of this love-forum hizzy lol

I agree w/all your points, looks like its time 2 hit the books and not open my mouth lol. No worry i aint minch00 lol

i'll keep u updated
Old 08-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Be aloof. Don't worship her. Say you'll call her, but don't. Keep phone conversation short. Etc. etc. etc...
Old 08-27-2003, 04:18 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Originally posted by ABreece
Be aloof. Don't worship her. Say you'll call her, but don't. Keep phone conversation short. Etc. etc. etc...

exactly, been doing everything you have said...
Old 08-27-2003, 05:05 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

Originally posted by unsure
(minch00itis) ...

too good!!!
damn brandon...you created a new condition!!

good luck with the girl, hope everything works out!!
Old 08-27-2003, 06:05 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Re: Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

Originally posted by Katies99CL

good luck with the girl, hope everything works out!!
thanks

You know my dear, any experienced advice from someone like you would be greatly appreciated Its always good to have/know a female perspective on another female I.e. ur take on the situation
Old 08-27-2003, 07:09 PM
Who am I?

i remember a girl that used to talk to, she gave me her number and asked for mine, but i never alled, always said i wuld, but never did, however i think im going to call her sooner or later sometime this month.... i think total i have called her 3 times since last october... but we chat online every now and then
Old 08-28-2003, 09:13 AM

unsure, glad I could help.

Dr. Love-SICK, another satisfied non paying customer....
Old 08-28-2003, 09:20 AM
Stay or leave

honestly i don't know if its worth the trouble, i would like to hear the outcome of this situation. I wish you the best of luck but for the most part those types of girls know they are hot, and know what they can do and get away with. So don't try to hard cause she knows your not the only fish in the sea, especially if she is hot. The best kind of girls to get your hands around are the insecure hot type. Those girls are the best, you give them a little slack and they are all over your nutz. Just play the game, roll with the punches, but make sure your throwing some also, don't just get beat up cause you think she's a great catch.
Old 08-28-2003, 08:20 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Re: Re: Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

thanks

You know my dear, any experienced advice from someone like you would be greatly appreciated Its always good to have/know a female perspective on another female I.e. ur take on the situation
well in all seriousness she doesnt sound like that much of a catch..besides the fact that she has a nice body and a pretty face. I mean you yourself said that she is "egotistical, a bit shallow, and belives she is better than most people" ...if you know she likes to control her men why do you think YOU can change her? The fact that you already want to change a major part of her personality and you arent even dating yet...spells disaster to me, but that's just my thoughts.
Usually girls who are controlling DO NOT change...trust me. Instead they turn into the crazy, psycho girls who wont leave you alone when you finally dump their asses and even then you can't get rid of them...they wonder "who's this girl...what'd you do with her" and they scare off any future prospects...haha..trust me, my friend wayne went through a messy break-up w/ a girl just like that...he told me everything.

i think the fact that SHE ignored YOU is the only thing that got your attention, you like the challenge...you want what you can't have...as most guys do. I say get to know her better, go out w/ her on wednesday and see if she is someone you want to invest time in or if you just want sex...

i can pretty much guarantee w/ characteristics like you described above she will be high-maintence and too much damn trouble to deal with for more than a couple dates...if you're lucky she'll give it up on the 1st or 2nd date...because after 1 or 2 you prolly wont want to see anymore of her.

but if you like her and dont want just sex YEAH RIGHT then just be yourself and have confidence...you have to treat her like she needs to prove she is good enough for you...not the other way around...bring something different to the table...if you fall down and worship her like all the other guys she's been with then you just fell right into her trap.
Old 08-29-2003, 08:27 AM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

Originally posted by Katies99CL

but if you like her and dont want just sex YEAH RIGHT then just be yourself and have confidence...you have to treat her like she needs to prove she is good enough for you...not the other way around...bring something different to the table...if you fall down and worship her like all the other guys she's been with then you just fell right into her trap.
wow

You have to be one of the realest girls I've ever met damn u is a str8 up pimp yo lol

Wow, u and I think on such a same wavelength, its not even funnie lol, actually its scary :o lol...

I am going into this thinking that she isnt good enough for me...always have and will continue to do so, unlike my friends who seem 2 be whipped ...I guess you are right and I'm going into this b/c I like the challenge and just to see where we stand...I dont have feelings for this chick, and i figure that she will be pretty high maintenance (esp. emotionally ), so I dont think i'm gonna spend too much time w/her...

...Ur rite, she controlled boys her whole life, I doubt i may be able to change that, But I def wont fall down and succumb to her like most men...either she'll be intrigued by lthe fact that I'm not a ass-kisser to her like most men, or she'll hate the fact i dont treat her like a princess and will continue 2 look 4 weak men (minch, where u at, I gotta girl for you if this doesnt work )

I must reiterate your one cool girl and ur advice is great

thanks
Old 08-30-2003, 11:30 AM
i want a bimmer =(

thank you.

reading people is something i am good at...dont know where i got it from...but it comes in handy.

I hope you get whatever it is your looking for from this girl...whether it be sex or a relationship...but i would have to advise against the relationship. You two just seem too different and while wasting your time on her, you could be chilling w/ a girl 100 times better.
Old 08-30-2003, 11:41 AM
Pit Stop?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

or she'll hate the fact i dont treat her like a princess and will continue 2 look 4 weak men (minch, where u at, I gotta girl for you if this doesnt work )

Praise the lord........
Old 08-30-2003, 05:10 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice tho

Originally posted by Minch00
Praise the lord........
we love u pal, even if the ladies dont
Old 08-30-2003, 07:45 PM
The hair says it all

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo Just Got this chick's number now :) Need adice t

we love u pal, even if the ladies dont
yeah i agree

trust me, your a good addition to this forum
Old 09-02-2003, 08:08 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

brief Update:

Just went out w/this chick....made her laugh, kept her entertained etc...she was really physical too . although I kept ignoring her advances, even till she basically threw her self at me ...though I arrived 45 min late, we still made out a few times, and she left home happy

p.s. not trying 2 brag, just stating the fact

pps thanks 4 all the advice everyone