Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Why do girls love to make out ??

Old 03-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do girls love to make out ??

I know this may sound really stupid but Im sick and tired of meetings girls at a club and as soon as your fool around with them....the first thing they love to do is tongue kiss. I have no problem kissing the girl I love or a girl who I find extremely attractive but some of these girls are just for and they want to make out like we have gone out for years and we met that night.. Granted you guys know first shoot for the hottest chick and when that doesnt work out and your beer goggles set in and then its whatever. Is there a polite way I can fool around with a girl without making out with a girl that I have no idea where her mouth has been....the reason I worry cause Ive had girls go down on me in the parking lot and they go back in the club...so you see I worry

I have no problem with her going bare back on me but I dont like tongue kissing them....I think a small kiss, some groping, she goes down on me or I put on a condom and go to town....perfect night
Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Why do girls love to make out ??

Originally posted by lou
...Ive had girls go down on me in the parking lot and they go back in the club...so you see I worry

I have no problem with her going bare back on me but I dont like tongue kissing them...
Yeah, I wouldn't wanna be kissin' some chick after she slobbed some cat's knob.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Race Director

i dont like to make out.. i dont like people in my face.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Dromaeosaurs/Velociraptor

Being 'dry' for as long as I have at this time, I wouldnt be too picky. But I can understand where you are coming from.
Old 03-07-2004, 01:39 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
push her face away?
Old 03-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Dromaeosaurs/Velociraptor

Originally posted by amisconception
push her face away?
lol
Old 03-07-2004, 05:31 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Ill only kiss a girl after suckin me off if she is my gf...

but as afar as makin out in a club with randoms girls over the course of the night.. I am game!!! makes the night more iinterestin and fun!!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Casper98CL
Ill only kiss a girl after suckin me off if she is my gf...

but as afar as makin out in a club with randoms girls over the course of the night.. I am game!!! makes the night more iinterestin and fun!!!!
I would never kiss a girl after sucking me off and having a happy ending

making out in a club does make it more interesting but thats for the hottest chicks...Im talking about once that fails your drunk and now you just want to get laid or just have fun. My point is if a girl aint gonna give me some ass or satisfy me like the way I should then dont tongue kiss me all night get me worked up and only get her #

so now what happened

I made out with a chick who really is not the prize piece...you know the one you tell you're friends and they dont believe you about

she got you all worked up and you didnt get laid or any real caressing down there except a grope here and there

if she made out with you on the first night guess what she does that to every guy she meets and likes

you got her number but now the next day your pissed you made out with her all night and still no ass...not only that but she is really not the type of girl you really want to pursuit

basically I wasted the night tongue kissing this chick and got no ass...got her phone # but heck she is not that hot to call and I should of been scoring with somebody

sorry about the post that happened to me the other night. I thought I was gonna score and next thing you know when I asked her my car or hers she got pissed :scary: I kissed her all night , smoked her joint while she insisted on giving me the smoke from her mouth to mine, let me grope her nice tits I think they were D and she even let me kiss her nips outside...she kept feeling my cock all night and making moaning noisies...when we were smoking cigarettes outside I told her to sit on my lap and she strattled me...all the guys were giving me the thumbsup and I was like yea Im gonna tap that ass...then I asked her my car or hers and she walks away..so I grabbed her arm and made out with her the rest of night ...what the fawking point tho
Old 03-07-2004, 09:51 PM
werd

what a cunt lou

i hear your point

lou shed some light on my thread please
Old 03-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by lou
I would never kiss a girl after sucking me off and having a happy ending

Originally posted by lou
making out in a club does make it more interesting but thats for the hottest chicks...Im talking about once that fails your drunk and now you just want to get laid or just have fun. My point is if a girl aint gonna give me some ass or satisfy me like the way I should then dont tongue kiss me all night get me worked up and only get her #
If they aren't that good looking and they're making out with you in public, but won't give you some real play, they probably just want attention. They are insecure & enjoy the satisfaction of being able to seduce a guy. Also , by doing it in front of their peers they prob want to let onlookers know that they are still sexy enough to command a guys attention even though they really aren't looking to hook up.

Strangely I find this is especally common with married women - especially the good looking ones who got married when they were 21-24 years old. Maybe it's because these chicks feel they're missing out 'cuz they got married so young or because they like knowing that they can still seduce other guys? I dunno exactly why but I've noticed that married chicks are more forward about things like groping my arms, massaging my neck and shoulders, running their fingers thru my hair, and making overtly sexual conversation than single chicks who are seriously interested in me. Those chicks tend to be a little more reserved, not wanting to create a slutty first impression.

Originally posted by lou
so now what happened

I made out with a chick who really is not the prize piece...you know the one you tell you're friends and they dont believe you about

she got you all worked up and you didnt get laid or any real caressing down there except a grope here and there

if she made out with you on the first night guess what she does that to every guy she meets and likes

you got her number but now the next day your pissed you made out with her all night and still no ass...not only that but she is really not the type of girl you really want to pursuit

basically I wasted the night tongue kissing this chick and got no ass...got her phone # but heck she is not that hot to call and I should of been scoring with somebody

sorry about the post that happened to me the other night. I thought I was gonna score and next thing you know when I asked her my car or hers she got pissed :scary: I kissed her all night , smoked her joint while she insisted on giving me the smoke from her mouth to mine, let me grope her nice tits I think they were D and she even let me kiss her nips outside...she kept feeling my cock all night and making moaning noisies...when we were smoking cigarettes outside I told her to sit on my lap and she strattled me...all the guys were giving me the thumbsup and I was like yea Im gonna tap that ass...then I asked her my car or hers and she walks away..so I grabbed her arm and made out with her the rest of night ...what the fawking point tho
Damn attention whores!! The worst are the ones that come on to you aggressively in public but who pullback in private. Who knows? Maybe she was trying to make an ex boyfriend who was in the club jealous? Or maybe she just got cold feet once she knew you were ready to take it to the next level?
Old 03-08-2004, 12:02 AM
///M POWER

grab her head with your right and and slowly motion it toward your dick while u un zip your pants, let ur make out with your dick
Old 03-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Diamonds are forever...

I can't tongue kiss any male that I don't love or am not in a relationship with. My one night stands know from the beginning that there should be no tongue kissing involved...or it should be minimal. I usually discuss those things before anything happens...my one night stands haven't really been spontaneous back of the club incidents so there was time to talk about it.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:05 AM
werd

Originally posted by GeishaGirl
I can't tongue kiss any male that I don't love or am not in a relationship with. My one night stands know from the beginning that there should be no tongue kissing involved...or it should be minimal. I usually discuss those things before anything happens...my one night stands haven't really been spontaneous back of the club incidents so there was time to talk about it.
you rock.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:41 AM
'Cooter

honesty is the best policy

Lou, something i've learned that's helped me in all facets of life, not just when it comes down to sex and relationships

never assume anything from anyone...it's the reverse psychology approach to staying coo and in check...better to be pleasantly surprised when something like what happened over the weekend happened instead of expecting it to happen and being bummed it didn't

Old 03-08-2004, 01:08 PM
Who am I?

lololol... and i thought i was the only one who would bone a girl before i'd kiss her!
Old 03-08-2004, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by GeishaGirl

perfect!!!

u r good shawwwwteeeee.....
Old 03-08-2004, 10:05 PM
East Coast Boost.!

knock her out with a brick and just stick it to her......
Old 03-08-2004, 11:59 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Lou, you told me this girl was damn hot and she looked like Mena Suvari. Now you're saying she's not up to par? Next time you step to Mirage, I'll go with you and hook you up as usual. I'll try to get you hooked up with a hot girl for a change. Do me a favor, stop calling me so damn late at night!
Old 03-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
they have to make out to make sure they gotts the wet taco going on
Old 03-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
ALWAYS...PITTB! If making out leads to PITTB....then i'll deal with it!
Old 03-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Nicky Pass
ALWAYS...PITTB! If making out leads to PITTB....then i'll deal with it!
I like to make out while PITTB...there is nothing more sexual than reaming her asshole while your very softly making out with her...drives them nuts...or even better do the Kobe Bryant after PITTB tell her to kiss it you know like thanking it for giving her such pleasure
Old 03-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Race Director

Old 03-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Race Director

ugh ugh ugh.. im recoiling in horror.. the germs! omg the germs and diseases!

/paranoia
Old 03-14-2004, 11:42 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I hate skanks!