Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

When asked how many, what do you say?

Old 10-22-2004, 08:11 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kumar6
just be honest... its just a number... as long as you are safe and virus free... it shouldnt be an issue..
yea i dunno... i kinda have mixed feelings about how high a guy's 'number' is... in my past experiences, it usually seems to be an indicator of how seriously they treat relationships. ya gotta admit... there just HAS to be a difference in relationship style between a guy who has only slept with 3 or 4 girls (all in long term relationships) and a guy who has slept with 20+... but on the other hand, i know people can change & all that. one guy i know has been with almost 20 girls, but he's going through a 'settling down' phase right now and just wants a good relationship... so who knows

just my
Old 10-22-2004, 09:04 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

I wish I could give an accurate number, but that would be impossible at this point. I just tell them, "it's not important".
Old 10-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Race Director

Originally Posted by mesmerize
yea i dunno... i kinda have mixed feelings about how high a guy's 'number' is... in my past experiences, it usually seems to be an indicator of how seriously they treat relationships. ya gotta admit... there just HAS to be a difference in relationship style between a guy who has only slept with 3 or 4 girls (all in long term relationships) and a guy who has slept with 20+... but on the other hand, i know people can change & all that. one guy i know has been with almost 20 girls, but he's going through a 'settling down' phase right now and just wants a good relationship... so who knows

just my

that happens to a lot of us...I fear/feel I am going through that now. I am just getting tired of going to parties and clubs to hit on girls. It all seems too old, like I should leave it up to younger kids, and let them have their good time.

The girl I went to see up in Chicago last weekend, I know for sure I would "settle" for a little while with her. Don't want to say how long because I wouldn't know. But If she said today we should start dating again, i'd be willing to keep it just between the two of us.

I think the reason for that is because "randoms" are fun and everything, but you don't want to have them there much after the task is completed. You want a girl that you actually want to be with and have for a relationship.