Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

whats the most dogish thing you ever done

Old 10-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Question whats the most dogish thing you ever done

kinda like the most outragous lie thread but for doing things dogish mine was back in high school while i had my main gf i had a girl on the side who knew about gf but was cool anyway make a long story longer i spent feb 13 with the second girl while with her she gave me a rose and a card and then on the 14 v-day i gave that rose to main gf. my "guyness" didnt know what to do with a rose havening it be the only time to recive a flower and my "cheapness" figured i could kill 2 birds with one stone. wost part about it is she still has the rose
Old 10-14-2006, 08:23 AM
On the way!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch - that's cold. Practical, but cold.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
That's rude ... but I do like the cheapness factor.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Registered TL Lover

what can i say i was a cheap bastard back in the day i rememebr buying cake mix at the store then asking my mom to bake it then take it to a girl "i made this for you happy(input holiday here)"
Old 10-14-2006, 05:17 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I took Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER called her again.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Race Director

Damn thats pretty sleezy....
Old 10-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Knowingly giving a girl an STD is a pretty dick move...
Old 10-14-2006, 07:40 PM
LOUD NOISES!!

Dorothy Mantooth Is A Saint!
Old 10-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Racer

breaking up with my gf in a hurry because I had to pick up this other girl . I still feel bad about that one
Old 10-14-2006, 11:33 PM
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I did two different girls in the same day w/in a couple hrs from eachother if that counts.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:53 AM
Registered TL Lover

that would count in my book only if you didnt shower b4 girl 2
Old 10-15-2006, 08:33 AM
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
yeah, definitely didnt' take a shower between the two, pretty much my ex girlfriend came to visit, did her all night and the next morning, then like right after she left i went over to this other girl's place and did her as well.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by RJANACONDA
that would count in my book only if you didnt shower b4 girl 2

Old 10-16-2006, 09:23 AM
fear and Loathing

I did a few things that were kinda dogish. 1. I was going out with a girl and she was away and her sister asked me to come over and help her put together her bed. Well we put together the bed then somehow we had sex. So i banged the sisters. Then in highschool my principal suspended me so i had sex with his daughter in his bed hahahahahaha.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Came to the bar with one chick and left with another. For me it was simple math. Girl number 2 was definately going to put out. Girl number 1 was iffy.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Came to the bar with one chick and left with another. For me it was simple math. Girl number 2 was definately going to put out. Girl number 1 was iffy.

I forgot but I did the same thing at a wedding, however, I took it one step further. The girl I left with was my dates brother's date that move did NOT make me popular with her family
Old 10-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Yes it is!

Things got shakey with my high school girlfriend when I moved to the city to go to college and she was stuck in the suburbs. She went kind of psycho with the distance. We had exchanged class rings, and after I had had enough of putting up with her wacky correspondence I put her class ring in a padded envelope along with a break up letter and mailed that sucker to her.

At the time I was pissed and I thought it was just desserts, but I think back on it now and feel bad about how harsh that was.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:12 PM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Well at least you were smart enough not to give your girlfriend the card that girl #2 gave you.

kinda like the most outragous lie thread but for doing things dogish mine was back in high school while i had my main gf i had a girl on the side who knew about gf but was cool anyway make a long story longer i spent feb 13 with the second girl while with her she gave me a rose and a card and then on the 14 v-day i gave that rose to main gf. my "guyness" didnt know what to do with a rose havening it be the only time to recive a flower and my "cheapness" figured i could kill 2 birds with one stone. wost part about it is she still has the rose
Old 10-16-2006, 01:29 PM
ALi G in the House!

haha i've got a REALLY good one here...

one day i went out with this realllly fine ass chick. we went to the W hotel and from the start i could tell the chick was a gold digger..and she could drink..almost as much as me! so i ordered the first round, and we had it and she wanted another, but she had to go to the bathroom...so while she was there, i told the waitress to start her own tab, and if it went well, i would pay it at the end, and if she was straight gold diggin, then i would leave, and leave her with the tab...fast forward 30 mins, and 3 more drinks, the girl decides she wants to try blue label, and green label..i'm like whatever you want, i don't drink that stuff..(cuz i don't) and shes like ok then..so she does, and i can gell her tabs at about 100 or so..mine's at about 70 (drinks are expensive at W, if you've never been there..but it's a highclass place so..) anyways, the girl goes on talkin about how she loves going shopping and how it would be fun if i went with her and so fort..then she starts talkign about her ex's and how she's decided not to have sex until she falls in love and all this other jazz..well it was about 1 and i had about enough of her bullshit, so i told her i have to go to the bathroom..i got up, paid my tab at the bar, went to the bathroom and bounced...needless to say she called me after about 15 minutes and i told her i left and why..but i didn't mention the tab at all..she was pissy and whatever, that was that..
next morning i had a really crazy voicemail from her..but i never saw her again or heard from her either
lol :P

i don't think i'd have the balls to pull that one ever again though...
Old 10-16-2006, 02:20 PM
RIP Dime...

These are pretty good. keep em comin.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Go Horns!

a man i wish there was more.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by AkuraCLS

one day i went out with this realllly fine ass chick. we went to the W hotel and from the start i could tell the chick was a gold digger..and she could drink..almost as much as me! so i ordered the first round, and we had it and she wanted another, but she had to go to the bathroom...so while she was there, i told the waitress to start her own tab, and if it went well, i would pay it at the end, and if she was straight gold diggin, then i would leave, and leave her with the tab...fast forward 30 mins, and 3 more drinks, the girl decides she wants to try blue label, and green label..i'm like whatever you want, i don't drink that stuff..(cuz i don't) and shes like ok then..so she does, and i can gell her tabs at about 100 or so..mine's at about 70 (drinks are expensive at W, if you've never been there..but it's a highclass place so..) anyways, the girl goes on talkin about how she loves going shopping and how it would be fun if i went with her and so fort..then she starts talkign about her ex's and how she's decided not to have sex until she falls in love and all this other jazz..well it was about 1 and i had about enough of her bullshit, so i told her i have to go to the bathroom..i got up, paid my tab at the bar, went to the bathroom and bounced...needless to say she called me after about 15 minutes and i told her i left and why..but i didn't mention the tab at all..she was pissy and whatever, that was that..
next morning i had a really crazy voicemail from her..but i never saw her again or heard from her either

that is great...
Old 11-13-2006, 03:57 PM
X spots the mark

Originally Posted by 03silvertypeS
I did two different girls in the same day w/in a couple hrs from eachother if that counts.

Same here, happened quite a few times. But not often enough...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:24 PM
The DealerMan

LOL goog one!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Doesn't Rice His Car

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You, sir, are the man!!

for me..

Just tell me when you're about to go so I'll be ready.

Ok I will.

Last edited by studville; 11-13-2006 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:01 AM
In need of an AV.........

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I drove 4 hours home from college to break up with my gf of 2 years. She thought I was coming home to spend the weekend with her. Her bags were packed to go to my parents and everything. I broke up with her and drove back to Louisville that night, to be with the new girl....

The new girl lasted about a week and I went back to the other one.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Refusing to kiss some slampig that you're fucking?
Old 11-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Doesn't Rice His Car

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
Refusing to kiss your wife/gf that you're fucking?

fixed
Old 11-16-2006, 01:55 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

it's the first time i hear something like this... it was kinda wise
Old 11-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Keeping emos out of

Listening to your friend's wife complain about him and their lousy sex life, then plying her with liquor and taking her to your apartment for some loving
Old 11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by goose25
Listening to your friend's wife complain about him and their lousy sex life, then plying her with liquor and taking her to your apartment for some loving

Old 11-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Keeping emos out of

Originally Posted by cTLgo
Definitely not my proudest moment but hey, i was much younger then.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
are you still friends with them?!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:57 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Its one thing treat a dumb bitch like what she is, it is yet another to betray a friend. In particular just getting a chick drunk to fuck her, seriously couldn't you find some other girl for that and not your friends girl... There are certain lines I just don't understand crossing.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Keeping emos out of

are you still friends with them?!
Oh hell no, this happened while i was living in Europe and whenever i saw the poor sap, i felt like crap so stopped hanging with them. He eventually divorced his wife because he caught her cheating with a co-worker.