Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

What should I do????

Old 10-18-2004, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What should I do????

Alright, here is the deal. There is this girl that really sweats me and she is asian. No offence to any asians out there, not that has anything to do with it, but honestly every white guy wants to do it at least once. Now there are some problems. First she is 27 years old and I am 24. I have never been with a girl that is older than I am cause its kinda wierd, I need to be the older mature one but that really is not a problem. I can get over it. Second, she has a 2 year old girl which is really not what I am trying to get myself into. Third, she used to be a stripper years ago. When I first met her I had a girfriend so I wasnt going to hit it but now im single and this would be a hell of an accomplishment. I told her I never want kids and that I am not looking for anything serious at all espically cause she has a daughter. What do I do? Do it go for it and hope for the best? She is actually a really cool girl and we get along great but the kid and stripper thing is not what I am looking for. I need to know how to go about this without and strings. Help me out.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:29 AM
friend of fast

dude, she probably just wants to sleep with you...she still hates the man that gave her the baby two years ago and she just wants some lovin'. i've gone through a similar situation freshman year out of college. she had a kid, and was 2 years older than me. i was all freaking out over what i'm gonna say to her in the morning and it was what it was...one date, night on the town...out of the house by 11 a.m. thanks for the good time. women like that don't want to date younger men for a daddy figure...they just want some attention.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:31 AM
friend of fast

oh yeah a year later she ended up getting back with her baby daddy. they're now married. see it all works out.

p.s. my chick wasn't asian though, so you're on your own in that department.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:32 AM

i just dont want to get into somthing thats going to fuck me over. you never know with the girls with kids. they can get crazy.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:33 AM

the fact that she used to be s stripper means she got issues.
Old 10-18-2004, 03:01 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
well the stripper thing isn't what i would be worried about

guess what, if she gets pregnant, you know what she's going to do... KEEP IT

but if you cut your balls off you don't have to worry about that
Old 10-18-2004, 04:16 AM

shes a hot asian though
Old 10-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
theirs 3847238492378 other hott asians out there that arent strippers or have kids.

if u feel unconfortable, dont do it, go out and find another.
Old 10-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Suzuka Master

hit it and quit it. you might be surprised, she might not have a problem with that or that might be all she wants from you.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:57 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
I like younger women....easier to train. Not as much baggage.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Diamonds are forever...

I don't think she wants anything serious if you straight up told her that you don't want anything serious because she has a kid. It would be really dumb of her to hold out hope for a relationship with someone who doesn't want the entire package. Hit it if you need to and then find some other bitch.
Old 10-18-2004, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
Hit it if you need to and then find some other bitch.
your awesome
Old 10-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Berner
the fact that she used to be s stripper means she got issues.

No. It means she can move those fucking hips around and her cunt is gonna be tighter and gyrate more on your cock than a kid playing Mrs. Pacman on crack. Trust me I dated a stripper and they can fuck like no other.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:49 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
to quote the imfamous A.D " HIT IT AND SPLIT IT" end qoute.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This a BeetRoot aprovied message
Old 10-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Alright, here is the deal. There is this girl that really sweats me and she is asian. No offence to any asians out there, not that has anything to do with it, but honestly every white guy wants to do it at least once. Now there are some problems. First she is 27 years old and I am 24. I have never been with a girl that is older than I am cause its kinda wierd, I need to be the older mature one but that really is not a problem. I can get over it. Second, she has a 2 year old girl which is really not what I am trying to get myself into. Third, she used to be a stripper years ago. When I first met her I had a girfriend so I wasnt going to hit it but now im single and this would be a hell of an accomplishment. I told her I never want kids and that I am not looking for anything serious at all espically cause she has a daughter. What do I do? Do it go for it and hope for the best? She is actually a really cool girl and we get along great but the kid and stripper thing is not what I am looking for. I need to know how to go about this without and strings. Help me out.

Yikes, the stereotyping and prejudging is disgustingly heavy in this post.

Do her a favor and don't act on it, she probably deserves somebody less insipid than you.
Old 10-18-2004, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Waddy
Yikes, the stereotyping and prejudging is disgustingly heavy in this post.

Do her a favor and don't act on it, she probably deserves somebody less insipid than you.
do me a favor and shut the fuck up. im an going off what i know of this girl and what i know about every single young girl i have met who has a kid. as for being a strippper, yeah its a stereotype, and im sure i wont be the first one to tell you that.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Diamonds are forever...

your awesome

Old 10-18-2004, 10:38 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

no fucking way...
i got the same situation in my hands except she is not a stripper but is asian, 27, with a kid.

holy shit... holy shit.. funnny shit..
Old 10-19-2004, 02:17 PM
50? you must be kidding!

Give her a chance. Is she Asian/American or Asian? IT DOES make a difference. If she is from an Asian country, kid or not, you may be in for a VERY good time, If Asian/American, then all bets are off. Being a stripper doesn't automatically make her bad, but the safe bet is she may have issues, but every person is different and handle their life situations differently.. Don't write her off till you know
Old 10-19-2004, 03:39 PM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have an idea.....

take this post. print it off. then give it to her.

otherwise you're just being shady. tell her this is what you want. if she wants it too, great! If not, that's great too.

But don't post what you really want here on the Internet, then go and make it look like something different to her.
Old 10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Diamonds are forever...

I think he was pretty straight up with her if he told her that he doesn't want any kids and doesn't want anything serious with her because she has a daughter
Old 10-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

do me a favor and shut the fuck up. im an going off what i know of this girl and what i know about every single young girl i have met who has a kid. as for being a strippper, yeah its a stereotype, and im sure i wont be the first one to tell you that.

I don't do favors son.

Like I said if you have such a low opinion of her leave her alone or fuck her and be the asshole. It's pretty simple.
Old 10-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Suzuka Master

berner berner berner....

this is one of those situations you need to lay low.... I am sure she has plenty of hot friends...

hang tight.. be cool.. be friendly...

or

live in some fantasy land, take advise from the internet... hit it and quit it... but best wishes if you do that... ....

if I was you... I would _____________________________!