Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Well ... just wanted to let you all know

Old 01-05-2005, 09:24 AM
sexy ... sexy biotch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well ... just wanted to let you all know

that me and my exgirlfriend are no longer talking. I am upset about it becuase ... here is the shocker ... I have no F-in clue why. We were gunna try to get back to being friends and work from there, but it turns out that is no longer the plan i guess. Like three days ago i hung up on her cuz she had promised me the night before that she would call me when she got up. I never got a call and so i called her at like 3, i had a message on AIM but other than that no contact from her. And that is just basically like lying, breaking a promise that is. So i was kinda upset and hung up after i told her that "next time i promise you something and dont come thru, dont get pissed at me." Well anyway .. that was sunday and she still hasnt called or answered when i called her. SO ... basically ... I have a feeling she is not gunna talk to me anymore and i dont know why and that pisses me off. Cuz I feel i did no wrong, just stood up for what i believe. But .. whatever.

She showed interest in wanting us back together, but i guess she lost interest on sunday, but it was there on saturday. Oh well right? Time to get a job. I just needed to say something on here, I hate having to leave our situation and not even understand why im being ignored. Looks like it is time to take her xmas gift back to the store, seein as how we havnt exchanged gifts yet ... that was gunna be on sunday.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

Originally Posted by LLdweeb
Oh well right? Time to get a job.

That's the attitude to have.
Their is other birds in the sky so don't get down on yourself,
you're young and I'm sure you can pull a better girl.

Cheer up their little buddy. "Everything is gonna be alright!"
"Life goes on".
Old 01-05-2005, 11:00 AM
East Coast Boost.!

she's nuts, bipolar

giver her the shocker
Old 01-05-2005, 07:23 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
man im sorry brother but that has to be the dumbest reason to break up with a g/f i have ever heard. no offense ment so dont take it that way. but when you get older you will learn these things. dont be so petty. maybe she was really busy or sleeping and couldnt call you back. you never know i suggest if you want to be happy in a relationship you learn that it is give and take. some things you let slide because you will do wrong your self and you would want the same kinda breathing room when you fuck up.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:31 PM
sexy ... sexy biotch

no that is not the reason we arent together ... we havnt been together for about 2 months or something ... we have been trying to get back together ... SHE is the one that wouldnt talk to me after i hung up ... but saturday night didnt go over too well, and i cant see how i fucked up then. But oh well, i talked to her for a bit today and then she left cuz i said something joking around and she didnt think i was jokin around ... oh well.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You probably need to be a little nicer and talk to her like a lady, even if you think otherwise. I am not exactly sure what you can do or say, but try to stop the smart comments and hanging up. If you can talk and not piss her off then you're achieving one step in the whole scheme of things.

She may have also found someone, and doesn't want you to know, so any chance she gets to get rid of you she is going to take. And basically, make sure it isn't her fault for not being with you, kinda justifies the new person.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:44 PM
I keeps it real

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, Dweeb man, you need to stop this dramatic nonsense. I hate to tell it how it is in your time of pain, but seriously, step outside yourself for a moment to evaluate this craziness.

She told you that she would call you in the morning and that made you angry. I understand how you feel about that but unfortunatley you are back in the "game" we are all forced to play. Consequantly, you need to act like it! You cannot hold her accountable for the expectations of a girlfriend when she is only your friend; REGARDLESS OF YOUR HISTORY TOGETHER. If your friend didnt call you the morning she promised, would you cause a scene about it? I hope not. I know you feel like you're swallowing your dignity by accepting that but it is only a phone call. Quit being so petty; your not less of a man for letting something like that slide. Instead, you are what we like to call "rational."

To elaborate my above comments. I say you are back in the game because she needs to see the you that she fell in love with. Step outside yourself for a moment and ask if this drama makes you appealing? Does hanging up on her and holding her accountable for every misstep make her want to be with you again? The answer to all that is no. You are thorn in her side right now. Cut it out and be the person who's company she enjoys. Drama will not bring back a relationship. If it does, i can garauntee it will not last.

She is only your friend right now and needs to be treated like that. From now on and until you win her back - anything she does that makes you angry - you must ask yourself: "would i be mad if my cute study partner from class - who I just met but want to get with - did this?" If the answer is no, then gettting mad will not build much of a case for her to fall back in love with you.

<<rant>>>^^appologies in advance for my overuse of commas and hyphens above. I am usually phanatical about my grammar and punctuation but today has just been too long of a day. <</endrant>>
Old 01-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Reality check: don't hang on to this relationship anymore. You'll just hurt yourself. It's clear she's not really interested in getting back with you. If a girl truly wants to be with you, she'll call you back and make thinsg work.

Besides, you hang up on her which might have pissed her off. You need to keep your emotions in control! If she doesn't call you when she said she will, let it go. No need to pull a tantrum. Learn from her behavior that she's not the type of girl you want to be with, since keeping promises is important to you.