Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Waiting to kiss before marriage

Old 06-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Hey kabota, how would you know if she has a dick?
Old 06-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gypsygirl
I didn't actually say I was offended. The point was that you are obviously not someone that is close to me in any way if you use that terminology.

Maybe you missed it too.

Believe me, I'm not that thin skinned.

In English we use "woman", or "lady", or "chick" or"bimbo" or even "bitch". All these infer that we actually are familiar with the person/gender we speak of, not like the unfamiliar or textbook term "female".

There was no stupid soap box. Just knowledge of the language and how we hear it.

By the way young man, that was cute, but you could almost be my son.
I understand the point where youre getting at.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Back in a TL again.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday

honeymoon night

" i have the same thing how cool!! so where do i put it in?"
Old 06-21-2008, 06:04 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I love this thread...
Old 06-21-2008, 06:12 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by vetalik

honeymoon night

" i have the same thing how cool!! so where do i put it in?"

No...that should read more like:

Bride: I have the same thing how cool!! So where do i put it in?
Kabota: Huh?
Bride: Let's flip for it! I tell you what...head if I win, tail if you lose! Deal?
Kabota:

Old 06-21-2008, 06:37 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
By the way young man, that was cute, but you could almost be my son.
Hahahahaha! "I call ya son, cuz ya sound like one!"
Old 06-22-2008, 05:35 AM
Evil Mazda Driver

Received 174 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Seriously...just curious...is there anyone else here male or female, 21 or older, who hasn't kissed yet?

You get amnesty if you come forth now! :surrender

God help you if you tell us later in a thread...
Tentatively raises hand...But believe me it's not by choice. I seem to get like the girls who rip hearts out. I've found a real cutie though and she seems nice.

But to the OP...seriously man you need to sort this shit out. I come from a medical family and what I'm hearing here is a clean-cut case of obsessive compulsive disorder. I'd seek help. Just my . I say live and let live and I'm not bashing your views. I'm just saying it's pretty out in left field there. Good luck to you.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Banned

Received 124 Likes on 104 Posts
my beliefs do play a role in every decision I make
Your beliefs do play a role in keeping you in a state of a prisoner. In Nature, nobody/nothing needs a certificate of anything when they kiss and f*.

Nobody told you that Jesus was a psychopath? Geeez, what do they teach in school these days.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:52 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Why Nice Guys Finish Last

Are you a nice guy who has always wondered why the cocky guy -- the one who barely appears interested in the girl -- is usually the one who gets the girl?
Have you suffered from hearing the words, "You're a really nice guy, but I only like you as a friend," from a woman who you would do (or may, in fact, have already done) just about anything and everything for -- only to turn around and watch her date (or even chase) a guy who treats her like she's nothing special? And are you stumped wondering why she would date a guy who treats her like that when she could have you who would treat her like a princess and give her everything she wants? Well, you better brace yourself because I'm going to tell you a couple of secrets that you might not want to hear.
First, "nice" equates with boring and predictable. Look up "nice" in the dictionary and you find: pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory. In other words, average -- not exceptional, not exciting, and not sexy.I'll bet you've never heard a woman say she didn't want to date a guy because he was too confident, too passionate, or too exciting -- have you? But, I'll bet you have heard women say things like, "He's such a nice guy. He's so sweet and he's always there for me, but I only like him as a friend." Or, "He's such a good guy -- kind, thoughtful, generous, honest, loyal -- but there's no chemistry. He just doesn't turn me on." Sadly, I hear it all the time. The fact is, Mr. Nice Guy, you cannot bore a woman into feeling attracted to you or into wanting to date you. And as obvious as that sounds, if you are one of those guys I described that is exactly what you are trying to do. And it won't work.
Please understand that I am not suggesting that you mistreat women or disrespect them in any way.
What I suggesting is that you value and respect yourself more.

More:http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/si...xhc3QEenoDYQ--
Old 06-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Race Director

I can never do the nice thing right. Whenever I met a girl who I think wants a nice guy it turns out she wants an asshole, and whenever I met a girl who I think wants an asshole she wants a nice guy. Thats a hard science to get down.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Trackruner228
I can never do the nice thing right. Whenever I met a girl who I think wants a nice guy it turns out she wants an asshole, and whenever I met a girl who I think wants an asshole she wants a nice guy. Thats a hard science to get down.
I hear you. I've dealt with the struggle several times. Finally i settled on being myself. Being yourself is the best, as it helps to weed out the girls that you won't be able to deal with (for booty calls or relationships). You don't want the headache of an incompatible girl it just inconveniences your life, unless it's a definite one night stand then who cares.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
lmao. Kickstands FTL
Old 06-22-2008, 12:27 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Prior to meeting my now wife, I was pretty much an asshole to most women. Seems if you are too friendly, you dont get what you really want.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Kang Ho

Originally Posted by 1killercls
Are you a nice guy who has always wondered why the cocky guy -- the one who barely appears interested in the girl -- is usually the one who gets the girl?
Have you suffered from hearing the words, "You're a really nice guy, but I only like you as a friend," from a woman who you would do (or may, in fact, have already done) just about anything and everything for -- only to turn around and watch her date (or even chase) a guy who treats her like she's nothing special? And are you stumped wondering why she would date a guy who treats her like that when she could have you who would treat her like a princess and give her everything she wants? Well, you better brace yourself because I'm going to tell you a couple of secrets that you might not want to hear.
First, "nice" equates with boring and predictable. Look up "nice" in the dictionary and you find: pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory. In other words, average -- not exceptional, not exciting, and not sexy.I'll bet you've never heard a woman say she didn't want to date a guy because he was too confident, too passionate, or too exciting -- have you? But, I'll bet you have heard women say things like, "He's such a nice guy. He's so sweet and he's always there for me, but I only like him as a friend." Or, "He's such a good guy -- kind, thoughtful, generous, honest, loyal -- but there's no chemistry. He just doesn't turn me on." Sadly, I hear it all the time. The fact is, Mr. Nice Guy, you cannot bore a woman into feeling attracted to you or into wanting to date you. And as obvious as that sounds, if you are one of those guys I described that is exactly what you are trying to do. And it won't work.
Please understand that I am not suggesting that you mistreat women or disrespect them in any way.
What I suggesting is that you value and respect yourself more.

More:http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/si...xhc3QEenoDYQ--
Nice guy do finish last. But when girls are mature and know what they want, I dont think that is the case.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
I hear you. I've dealt with the struggle several times. Finally i settled on being myself. Being yourself is the best, as it helps to weed out the girls that you won't be able to deal with (for booty calls or relationships). You don't want the headache of an incompatible girl it just inconveniences your life, unless it's a definite one night stand then who cares.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by PortlandRL
Tentatively raises hand...But believe me it's not by choice. I seem to get like the girls who rip hearts out. I've found a real cutie though and she seems nice.

But to the OP...seriously man you need to sort this shit out. I come from a medical family and what I'm hearing here is a clean-cut case of obsessive compulsive disorder. I'd seek help. Just my . I say live and let live and I'm not bashing your views. I'm just saying it's pretty out in left field there. Good luck to you.
What's with you being "really a '50s guy?"
Old 06-22-2008, 02:15 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

It's not so much about being nice or an asshole, as it is about being a challenge. Giving them something they didn't have before. Intriguing them. A confident man, not a needy man, with a sense of humor and knows how to treat/handle a woman. A leader.

What she doesn't want is a follower that hinges on her every word. Sprung. Guys that will do anything so that they don't lose her. It is a weakness that women spot a mile away. You may pay the rent or buy the groceries, but you will never be the face in that dream that leaves her gasping for breath. Women need nice guys, but they want the bad boys. The guys with the edge, that don't need them. That stir both their hearts and vaginas like coffee!

To me true leadership is an innate quality. You either have it or you don't. Yeah, it can be manufactured or learned behaviour. But the guy who you see sweeping the girl off her feet - that mofo probably had it all along. Sometimes it has to be awakened in you, tapped into. But I believe that true leaders are natural-born.

Now, he can be arrogant, but that can't be his claim to fame. If you are an absolute asshole, you do not want a woman that wants you anyway - she's an idiot!

Me, I'm a leader natural-born. Not saying it out of cockiness (though it is there). I'm also a bad boy. But I know how to be nice to them. I know how to talk to them, and make them laugh. I won't kiss their ass tho, and I am willing to leave because my life does not revolve around them. Love if I'm loved, I always say. I'm that confident, leader guy I described above...but I am also single.

That life has spoiled me. Having women willing to do so much for you, just about anything will make you that way. It has also made it very difficult for me to compromise. Because of my expectations, I don't give ground easy, and it makes it difficult for me to keep someone. Trust issues come into play as well because you are not sure why they want to be with you. Someone that may have been good for me could have been discarded. So, I have many, but I don't have any.

So don't rain on the nice guy. He just needs to man up. While me, I don't feel I need wholesale change...not going to...but I probably could be a little "nicer"...
Old 06-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Banned

Well like my other thread Ive known her from 7th grade.. I always thought she wanted a bad boy so i was a total deusch but showed hints of niceness and she has always said ur so mean but lately shes like uve been nicer because u have been trying to be nice...

She says she doesnt want a ahole and why would she..... But is that really the case.. Ive let down my defenses and started to slowly turn into that nice guy again but im beginning to think thats a BIG NO NO lol..
Old 06-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Race Director

Received 275 Likes on 159 Posts
Hmm, this a feisty thread where every post gets dissected beyond recognition.

And to the person, who responded with the owned icon, how stupid are you?

Nevertheless, I come from a strong European background where women are cherished, and elders are respected. I promise I will not make any jokes in this thread again

Gypsygirl
Old 06-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Race Director

Received 275 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
That life has spoiled me. Having women willing to do so much for you, just about anything will make you that way. It has also made it very difficult for me to compromise. Because of my expectations, I don't give ground easy, and it makes it difficult for me to keep someone. Trust issues come into play as well because you are not sure why they want to be with you. Someone that may have been good for me could have been discarded. So, I have many, but I don't have any.
I totally understand you. Past 3 years I've been completely selfish, girls came and went... ...But last week I think I found the one... She is a cool girl, beautiful, smart, ambitious and totally accepts my weirdness, lol... I appreciate her every second. I've been hanging out with her for a week, and we still haven't made out... Just innocent pecks/kisses...and the craziest thing, I'm ok with that....this is new to me, lol.
Just wait for the one, you'll be in heaven.

To the OP.....again...I still have no comment.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TeknoKing
I totally understand you. Past 3 years I've been completely selfish, girls came and went... ...But last week I think I found the one... She is a cool girl, beautiful, smart, ambitious and totally accepts my weirdness, lol... I appreciate her every second. I've been hanging out with her for a week, and we still haven't made out... Just innocent pecks/kisses...and the craziest thing, I'm ok with that....this is new to me, lol.
Just wait for the one, you'll be in heaven.

To the OP.....again...I still have no comment.

Yup thats the best and when you wait and finally get it you appreciate it more..

Its the best if you had a bit of shitty relationships or lacking of a certain something.. When you finally get it is much better.

to the op.. wtf is wrong with you.. not wanting to kiss are you scared.. I promise you it isn't that bad .. you might... actually... enjoy ... it?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by TeknoKing
Hmm, this a feisty thread where every post gets dissected beyond recognition.

And to the person, who responded with the owned icon, how stupid are you?

Nevertheless, I come from a strong European background where women are cherished, and elders are respected. I promise I will not make any jokes in this thread again

Gypsygirl
Thank you. I hope I was more clear the second time, and I'm glad to hear you're having a real connection with someone.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Trackruner228
Alright So this was on my home page today and I thought of this thread. Random facts about kissing.

8. The average woman kisses 29 men before she gets married.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.asp...id=6&GT1=26000

Its never to late to play catch up. I understand what you want to do but its going to be hard.
dang
Old 06-22-2008, 10:47 PM
intelligentsia

Location: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
Originally Posted by Mokos23
dang
HAHA at least its not the average girl sucks 28 dicks before marriage . Anyways yes nice guys do finish last I've talked to many girls about that topic young girls want a badass like someone who smokes pot and has a tattoo. And for waiting to kiss till your married what? I understand some people waiting till marriage for sex but kissing this is new to me.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Race Director

yeah 28 dicks would be really bad.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by SRK85
HAHA at least its not the average girl sucks 28 dicks before marriage
Old 06-22-2008, 11:00 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Mokos23
yeah 28 dicks would be really bad.
And how many dicks is not? Seriously.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:02 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by SRK85
HAHA at least its not the average girl sucks 28 dicks before marriage . Anyways yes nice guys do finish last I've talked to many girls about that topic young girls want a badass like someone who smokes pot and has a tattoo. And for waiting to kiss till your married what? I understand some people waiting till marriage for sex but kissing this is new to me.
And you...don't lie...you know I know when you do...how many times have you had your dick sucked? At least 5? Don't fucking lie either...
Old 06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Race Director