Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

In this thread, we will share love-making tips

Old 07-26-2006 | 11:09 AM
Race Director

I could be wrong...but so far I am not
Old 07-26-2006 | 11:12 AM
Registered TL Lover

play some al green nand slap her on da ass- Leon Phelps
Old 07-26-2006 | 12:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by PillsburyChoboy
-The Post-coitus effort is VITAL. I know the recoil-worthy aversion to cuddling or pillow talk but a lot of gals crave this. Please refrain from spouting such statements like, "Why don't you shake yer ass on home" or "It's cool how your titty fat jiggles when I'm reaming you from behind." Many women feel that love-making is the "culmination" of a relationship and they can oftentimes feel vulnerable or even flat-out used (imagine getting thrown around the room, bent-out-of-shape, and ending up with half a bottle of man conditioner on your face) ... so if you love her and care about her, put on the game face and hold her, tell her how much you love her, how great she is, and want to be with her, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
i hate cuddling/pillow talking w/ a passion
Old 07-26-2006 | 07:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by zeroday
I dunno I guess I just can't take this subject very seriously considering it's highly doubtful most people, aside from maybe minch and mizouse , would learn anything ground breaking from any of the responses to a question like this. Instead you end up with bragging etc...but nothing useful really learned.
I'm not expecting to learn anything, but you don't know unless you ask.
Old 07-26-2006 | 08:43 PM
Interesting. Interesting.

Here's a suggestion: Enjoy blowing your load. Let your significant other know that you are enjoying blowing your load.

I have almost no experience having sex with men, but I would imagine that a dude ramping up the thrust speed, letting out an understated grunt, and then unceremoniously stop everything is a turn-off.
Old 07-26-2006 | 08:45 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by wstevens
Here's a suggestion: Enjoy blowing your load. Let your significant other know that you are enjoying blowing your load.

I have almost no experience having sex with men, but I would imagine that a dude ramping up the thrust speed, letting out an understated grunt, and then unceremoniously stop everything is a turn-off.
Old 07-26-2006 | 09:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Wow Wstevens that was hilarious

On a side note: I can't believe someone with the ability to harness the interweb and type on a keyboard just used the word "farthead" as an insult.
Old 07-26-2006 | 09:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by nicholbr
Wow Wstevens that was hilarious

On a side note: I can't believe someone with the ability to harness the interweb and type on a keyboard just used the word "farthead" as an insult.
I thought it was rather unique.
Old 07-27-2006 | 06:58 AM
Race Director

Originally Posted by nicholbr
Irony and sarcasm > you.
Old 07-27-2006 | 12:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Irony and sarcasm > you.
I was being sarcastic. So I'm thinking via the transitive property 8==>~~ > you
Old 07-28-2006 | 08:28 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by cTLgo
Well, my point is, Abreece started this thread with intent to share and provide useful information among users about ways to change the sexlife up or improve it, yeah some of the posts have been good comedy, but just because its a Ramblings thread doesn't mean it has to be turned into :shit:
but you have to remember, ABreece likes the cawk.
Old 07-28-2006 | 10:20 PM

buy her a ring. gets mine horny every time.
Old 07-29-2006 | 03:47 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by is300eater
is that for only or chicks with small asses only?
Old 07-31-2006 | 06:36 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

When you know they're horny, out of nowhere push them up against a wall and kiss hard with tongue. Works everytime, and it's a lot of fun! Or if they've got a small build you can pull them into you with your arms around their waist. It's even better if you have somewhere to fall on, like on a couch, futon or bed.

If you're a guy, while you're kissing, grind your hard cock into their leg (which would be trapped between your legs). 98% of the time this leads to crazy sex after.
Old 07-31-2006 | 06:58 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL
both, I guess... but I've never been with a girl with a big ass before, nor have I ever done it in the ass either...
Old 07-31-2006 | 10:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by gary_william
buy her a ring. gets mine horny every time.

Can't say that doesn't work for me...

P.S. PillsburyChoboy-wow Are you offering private instruction, by any chance??
Old 08-01-2006 | 01:15 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

I could be wrong...but so far I am not
You're right so far
Old 08-01-2006 | 07:08 PM
how handsome I am

Some of my techniques are strictly proprietary so I am not at liberty to divulge them at this time. However, work in the following:

-Saliva + non-stop tongue (use flick/swirl/suck) + active fingers = she'll do anything for you.

-Light hair-pulling and an occassional slap or grope of the ass when she's on top can result in wonderful squeals. Contrary to, um, downloaded instructional videos, you need not scalp/choke the bitch or commit second-degree assault on the lass. Physicality is relative so proceed with caution.

-Change up the speed as well as the depth of penetration. This is a very underrated skill. Deep-and-slow followed up by a series and quick-and-shallow (understand that the front of the Y is populated with a bunch of highly sensitive nerves). Sometimes, the gal wants a jack-hammer, sometimes she wants a jack-rabbit. You can't really go wrong with the SLOW-SLOW-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-SLOW-SLOW combo.

-Diversify and communicate. Try new angles. Try new techniques. Get off the bed for a change. If one doesn't work, move to the next one. If you're with a honey for an extended period of time, I'm sure you'll find 2-3 "go-to moves" that will always get the eyes rolling and toes curling. In terms of speaking, I'm not a big fan of the dirty-talk but more so of the feedback ("that feels awesome") and the Pepe LePieu ("You are so beautiful ...").

-The Pre-coitus effort is VITAL. You don't need to the lovey-dovey BS of rose petals, or sonnet-singing, or thinly veiled threats ("Don't turn this rape into a murder") but I take my time. Gals' sexual satisfaction operates on enhancing each of the senses. Again, sometimes a gal wants nothing more than spontaneous, frenzied, 5-minute howling monkey sex. But most of the time, they want slow and sweet.

-The Post-coitus effort is VITAL. I know the recoil-worthy aversion to cuddling or pillow talk but a lot of gals crave this. Please refrain from spouting such statements like, "Why don't you shake yer ass on home" or "It's cool how your titty fat jiggles when I'm reaming you from behind." Many women feel that love-making is the "culmination" of a relationship and they can oftentimes feel vulnerable or even flat-out used (imagine getting thrown around the room, bent-out-of-shape, and ending up with half a bottle of man conditioner on your face) ... so if you love her and care about her, put on the game face and hold her, tell her how much you love her, how great she is, and want to be with her, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
holy fuck your hilarious, but everything you say makes perfect sense. I agree.
Old 08-01-2006 | 07:32 PM
Banned

-Change up the speed as well as the depth of penetration. This is a very underrated skill. Deep-and-slow followed up by a series and quick-and-shallow (understand that the front of the Y is populated with a bunch of highly sensitive nerves). Sometimes, the gal wants a jack-hammer, sometimes she wants a jack-rabbit. You can't really go wrong with the SLOW-SLOW-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-SLOW-SLOW combo.
I would also add to concentrate not just on the in-out thrusting motion, especially if you're in the dominate position. Moving slightly in one direction can allow the ol' penis to hit spots inside her you wouldn't normally, and a little circular hip motion while going in and out is always pleasurable. My favorite is when she's on her back and I enter from a sitting position, forming an L-shape. I like to lean as far back as I can so the ol' ding-dong is pointed sort of upward, hitting the G-spot.
Old 08-02-2006 | 03:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Took a while to fix this thread, D&R is taking a new turn, we can still have fun, but don't make stupid comments that aren't relevant to the thread like (I stick a lamp in her ass). Stay on topic or your posts will be deleted.
Old 08-02-2006 | 07:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by youngTL
When you know they're horny, out of nowhere push them up against a wall and kiss hard with tongue. Works everytime, and it's a lot of fun! Or if they've got a small build you can pull them into you with your arms around their waist. It's even better if you have somewhere to fall on, like on a couch, futon or bed.

If you're a guy, while you're kissing, grind your hard cock into their leg (which would be trapped between your legs). 98% of the time this leads to crazy sex after.
Knowing that you are homosexual made me puke in my mouth a little after readin what you wrote because I just had images of two guys going at it! That def. killed my mood. I mean no offense or anything, but that just grossed me out a bit! lol!
Old 08-03-2006 | 05:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by importtuner
Knowing that you are homosexual made me puke in my mouth a little after readin what you wrote because I just had images of two guys going at it! That def. killed my mood. I mean no offense or anything, but that just grossed me out a bit! lol!
What about you stop being a donkey and act a little more mature.
Old 08-03-2006 | 10:13 AM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by cTLgo
What about you stop being a donkey and act a little more mature.
Old 08-03-2006 | 02:46 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by kurt_bradley
A flattened-out tongue posture mixed with soft pressure to the spot is a good move.
This will get it done, let me tell you and it never fails. It's worked on all girls I've been with -1 who was broken or some shit.

Flatten out that tounge bigtime, lick like you would an icecream cone!
Old 08-03-2006 | 03:25 PM
2002 CL Type S

Originally Posted by PimpCL23
i just suck the crap outta the nipples!!!
Some women that have boob jobs would slap you! That would hurt!
Old 08-03-2006 | 03:26 PM
2002 CL Type S

Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL

Is that the picture??
Old 08-09-2006 | 09:45 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

interesting read.... A few of my tips:

Don't focus only on the nipple, pay as much attention to the area surrounding the nipple, its loaded with nerves and most woman love it. NEVER apply down ward force on the breasts(I once made this mistake as a rookie) slight upward movement is great, but pulling down I am told hurts an awful lot.

The foreplay thing as a whole will change the way a woman has sex with you. Kiss/lick lightly as much of her body as you can, light licks around certain areas(behind the knees for example) followed by light blowing will drive most woman crazy.

While going down on her use about half as much force as you think you should, and don't just jump right in and hit the clit with your tongue and lightly flick/lick away, start on the perimeter and work your way in slowly, tell her how it turns you on.

Mixing up the rhythm, angle and motion of your thrust is a must. Any idiot can insert tab A into slot B wiggle back and forth and call it sex, take pride in what your doing, be better.

When in missionary, put a pillow under her lower back.

Most of all, enjoy yourself and make her know that you want her to as well. For woman sex is much more of an emotional rollercoaster then it is for men, if they feel loved, safe, cared for, wanted, needed they will be better lover's then if you get on just long enough to get off. Satisfied woman don't wander, only woman who feel unloved, uncared for, unwanted and unneeded look else where.

I once heard it said that you don't want to make her feel like she is the most important person in the world, just the most important person to you - create that feeling and great sex will follow.
Old 08-09-2006 | 10:15 PM
Arriving Somewhere...

Originally Posted by Tireguy
interesting read.... A few of my tips:
I actually agree with most of your advice (based on my experience). Still, there's something kind of off about getting such delicate love-making advice from a someone named Tireguy...
Old 08-10-2006 | 05:47 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by Mockenrue
I actually agree with most of your advice (based on my experience). Still, there's something kind of off about getting such delicate love-making advice from a someone named Tireguy...
Old 08-10-2006 | 01:12 PM
Instructor

i was thinking so young, and so much experience....you sound to be a great catch for someone
Old 08-10-2006 | 03:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Old 08-10-2006 | 07:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Babyfer
i was thinking so young, and so much experience....you sound to be a great catch for someone

However, it's too bad that most men really don't give a shit about any of this. They don't want "lovemaking tips" they just want to get laid and get out. They don't care if their partner is good, just "good enough." I'd say 1 out of 100 maybe care if the sex was good. Most of them just figure sex is sex.
Old 08-10-2006 | 08:00 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by SaraWI

However, it's too bad that most men really don't give a shit about any of this. They don't want "lovemaking tips" they just want to get laid and get out. They don't care if their partner is good, just "good enough." I'd say 1 out of 100 maybe care if the sex was good. Most of them just figure sex is sex.
emphasis on the word "most", but NOT everybody
Old 08-10-2006 | 08:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by is300eater
emphasis on the word "most", but NOT everybody
Thank god for Mr. 1 of 100.
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:10 PM
Suzuka Master

My girlfriend thinks it's weird that i ask what she does and doesn't like.
Old 08-10-2006 | 11:45 PM
Drifting

the number one priority when i'm with my woman is to satisfy her first. i want to do what makes her feel good.
Old 08-11-2006 | 12:24 AM
Arriving Somewhere...

See, I don't get that. Why would a guy not want to be memorable? If you're still with her, you want her to keep coming back for more. If you broke up, you want to set the bar for all the other pricks to try to live up to. It's not even that difficult if you just take your time and pay attention to the signals.
Old 08-11-2006 | 10:34 AM
‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›

I disagree. I'd say 50/50. Perhaps you are generalizing about the teenage/early college demographic where dudes are on a mission for acquiring poontang. Similar to a starving person ... just get food, any food, and eat quickly.

But for a good amount of slightly older and slightly more experienced guys out there (lets say ages 25 and up), "good sex" is very important. So similar to a well-fed person ... try a diversity of foods, take the time to appreciate the taste, and take pride in the quality of the meal.

I believe this is the case because the pharmaceutical industry geared towards erectile dysfunction (viagra, cialis, levitra, etc.) as well as supplements/cream is a billion dollar business. Men care about their "performance' ... the QUALITY of their sexual exploits rather than just the QUANTITY of their sexual conquests. It is a lot about ego preservation and being satisfied in one's cocksmanship (apologies to Wedding Crashers).

A lot of this comes (no pun intended) from basic evolutionary tenets. Primitively, Males are geared towards procreation. But in order to secure the affections of a female, males must provide an edge in a competitive environment (whether it be "resources" such as money or physical attributes). So basically, the mentality is "if you don't F well, you will soon not be F'ing anything at all."
Old 08-11-2006 | 11:45 PM
Burning Brakes

But for a good amount of slightly older and slightly more experienced guys out there (lets say ages 25 and up), "good sex" is very important.
The problem is that when you say age "25", not every man who is 25 is mentally 25. Many are about half that emotionally.
Old 08-12-2006 | 05:31 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Originally Posted by Tireguy
(snip)...Satisfied woman don't wander, only woman who feel unloved, uncared for, unwanted and unneeded look else where.

I once heard it said that you don't want to make her feel like she is the most important person in the world, just the most important person to you - create that feeling and great sex will follow.
Great advice! I think the first part holds true for everyone, regardless of gender.

Quick Reply: In this thread, we will share love-making tips