Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

So I just got this text msg from my gf...

Old 11-30-2008, 03:59 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by imj0257
Then we just sat and talked more so we are all good now and hmm i think we both agreed maybe later on sometime in the future after all this shit blows over, we...but guess we'll just see.

Anyways, now I can focus on that girl from my work
Way to "bank" it for a rainy day...
Old 12-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
And also she was like isn't there something you wanna tell me?
How did she find out about work girl?
Old 12-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Q('.')=O

Received 721 Likes on 521 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
Normally I wouldn't believe that she's been on a few dates, since they usually counter with something like that just to save face. But since you haven't talked in 3 weeks I'd tend to believe her.
Funny, my roommate said the same thing. He said she just made that up to counter the fact that I've been talking to this girl from work.

Originally Posted by Scottman111
How did she find out about work girl?
Well the night before I went to her apartment I went with a couple friends to to a bar and an hour later she shows up with a couple other of my friends (again, we have most of the same friends). It was all awkward and so I took her outside for a short chat and we cleared some things up and said to be not awkward cus it really was... she was ignoring me and i was kinda ignoring her. Anyways after the talk we were cool again. Then we go home and she rode with one of my friends (who happened to be at my place watching a fball game 2 weekends ago when I invited that work chick over to watch) and he told her that "you need to get over *me* because it looks like *me* has already gotten over you" and shes like "what!?" and he basically tells her that I'm dating this work chick, which I'm not, we are just friends for now, not even kissed yet. (Btw this guy is a douche; russian, semi-racist, biggest ego/affliction shirt wearing douche. One of those friends you never want to hang around by yourself but your other friends like him and hang out with him a lot so when that happens you have no choice... When this happens I of course shake hands or whatever and say something like "sup dude" when what I'm really thinking is "goddamit why did you have to be here" ). Well she freaks out about the "news" and apparently I heard she even cried a bit.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:06 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Sounds like Russian dude wants to :communist your ex-gf.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:11 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Funny, my roommate said the same thing. He said she just made that up to counter the fact that I've been talking to this girl from work.

Well the night before I went to her apartment I went with a couple friends to to a bar and an hour later she shows up with a couple other of my friends (again, we have most of the same friends). It was all awkward and so I took her outside for a short chat and we cleared some things up and said to be not awkward cus it really was... she was ignoring me and i was kinda ignoring her. Anyways after the talk we were cool again. Then we go home and she rode with one of my friends (who happened to be at my place watching a fball game 2 weekends ago when I invited that work chick over to watch) and he told her that "you need to get over *me* because it looks like *me* has already gotten over you" and shes like "what!?" and he basically tells her that I'm dating this work chick, which I'm not, we are just friends for now, not even kissed yet. (Btw this guy is a douche; russian, semi-racist, biggest ego/affliction shirt wearing douche. One of those friends you never want to hang around by yourself but your other friends like him and hang out with him a lot so when that happens you have no choice... When this happens I of course shake hands or whatever and say something like "sup dude" when what I'm really thinking is "goddamit why did you have to be here" ). Well she freaks out about the "news" and apparently I heard she even cried a bit.
Wierd. I thought TecknoViking lived in NY.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Q('.')=O

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Sounds like Russian dude wants to :communist your ex-gf.
Na. She's not too fond of him either. He is actually kinda gross. Everyone is hesitant to shake his hand cus they are always wet/sweaty, and that night at the bar she even said "he needs to put on deodorant cus he's got bad b/o"

Oh ya another thing I hate about him is he always tries to stay at other people's places. Like 2 weeks or so ago we had a party at our place and he decides to crash on our pull out sofa. Ok, fine. As long as he's not sleeping in my bed. Then the next morning my roommate goes to work and he's like oh ok i'll just stay here with you and watch fb and drink beer. I'm thinking to myself "fucking hell fuck no. i know you are just gonna stay all day and drink all my beer and i dont even like you". So I said "yeaaaaa... I got errands to run". And he even has the nerve to be like "don't worry about it I'll stay here and watch your stuff for you" and I say "Na. Out." He left.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:06 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Na. She's not too fond of him either. He is actually kinda gross. Everyone is hesitant to shake his hand cus they are always wet/sweaty, and that night at the bar she even said "he needs to put on deodorant cus he's got bad b/o"
Funny as shit...not so funny when it comes out that he fucked her anyway...if he looks rugged like he will tear that ass up, then she might go for it when no one is around. Women like aggressive, confident, sweaty, manly men in the sack! Just for fucking I mean...If he takes a shower and puts on some cologne I bet he can fuck her!
Old 12-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Q('.')=O

Originally Posted by darksom1
Funny as shit...not so funny when it comes out that he fucked her anyway...if he looks rugged like he will tear that ass up, then she might go for it when no one is around. Women like aggressive, confident, sweaty, manly men in the sack! Just for fucking I mean...If he takes a shower and puts on some cologne I bet he can fuck her!
trust me, that is something that would never happen; she wouldn't do it with this guy... something that i guess i know but you guys never will. o well. and ya they do like aggressive, confident manly men in the sack, hes more like a fat, greasy, ewwww russian. and apparently he drenches himself in that axe body spray but i guess it wears off within 15 min
Old 12-03-2008, 10:27 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by moeronn
Wierd. I thought TecknoViking lived in NY.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:33 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

and apparently he drenches himself in that axe body spray but i guess it wears off within 15 min