Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

So I got the digits from a true milf

Old 10-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PillsburyChoboy
If you think the mommy is hot, imagine what the 21-yo daughter looks like ...
Great minds think alike.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:12 AM
I shave my change purse

Received 155 Likes on 87 Posts
If you think the mommy is hot, imagine what the 21-yo daughter looks like ...
Oye...dont get me started...ive thought of this and im trying to ignore the fantasies entering my mind at this time...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by WILLDOGS

Oh yeah...I have a longtime girlfriend (small detail)

No I normally dont approach any female like this AT ALL. But this sort of just, I dunno, happened.
You have a girlfriend and you got another woman's phone number and then asked her out?!?!

At least you woke up this morning realizing you do have a gf. I agree that the excitement of what happened in the train stroked your ego and clouded your judgement. I do hope you are not going to fulfill your original plan of taking her out for dinner this weekend. That would be called cheating, my friend. Actually, I would consider what you did as cheating already and would make any sane woman leave you.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Got da Internet Goin Nutz

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
It's not cheating unless your married. That's the law!

Have fun, but realize the reprocusions (sp?) if you get caught. If you can live with the reprocusions then, by all means, hit that shit and tell her I said HI!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by bl^5

Have fun, but realize the reprocusions (sp?) if you get caught. If you can live with the reprocusions then, by all means, hit that shit and tell her I said HI!
Of course, the definition of cheating varies from one person to another. I'm just concerned about what the gf would feel if she finds out. If things happened the other way around, would Willdogs feel betrayed if a hot older gentleman did the same thing to his gf?
Old 10-06-2006, 10:18 AM
I shave my change purse

Originally Posted by sasha
You have a girlfriend and you got another woman's phone number and then asked her out?!?!

At least you woke up this morning realizing you do have a gf. I agree that the excitement of what happened in the train stroked your ego and clouded your judgement. I do hope you are not going to fulfill your original plan of taking her out for dinner this weekend. That would be called cheating, my friend. Actually, I would consider what you did as cheating already and would make any sane woman leave you.

If this isnt proof of how differently men and women think I dont know what is
Old 10-06-2006, 10:19 AM
I shave my change purse

Of course, the definition of cheating varies from one person to another. I'm just concerned about what the gf would feel if she finds out. If things happened the other way around, would Willdogs feel betrayed if a hot older gentleman did the same thing to his gf?
Abosofuckinglutly
Old 10-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Drifting

can't see the red flags?

what about a jealous ex-husband? or what about an ACTUAL husband?

next, i think this bitch is crazy. if she is hot like you say, and seemingly carries herself this way, why would she sound so happy and shocked you were interested? most women don't do this...I think this one has some issues. i can see her knocking on your door at 3 in the morning wanting to talk to your gf
Old 10-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Suzuka Master

Abosofuckinglutly
Oh men!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:22 AM
I shave my change purse

Originally Posted by slayer202
can't see the red flags?

what about a jealous ex-husband? or what about an ACTUAL husband?

next, i think this bitch is crazy. if she is hot like you say, and seemingly carries herself this way, why would she sound so happy and shocked you were interested? most women don't do this...I think this one has some issues. i can see her knocking on your door at 3 in the morning wanting to talk to your gf
All valid points which have already passed through my mind. But if I still wanted to go through with something like this, there are plenty of precautions that could be taken. No guarantees of course.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Drifting

just sit down and talk with her first, and see what she is looking to get out of this before you jump into anything. after that, have fun
Old 10-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Suzuka Master

All valid points which have already passed through my mind. But if I still wanted to go through with something like this, there are plenty of precautions that could be taken. No guarantees of course.
By the way, how long have you been seeing your girlfriend? Would you consider your relationship with her serious or not?
Old 10-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Got da Internet Goin Nutz

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
By the way, how long have you been seeing your girlfriend? Would you consider your relationship with her serious or not?
Ahhh hell, your reading into this to damn deeply. She is a GIRLFRIEND. If he was serious she would at least be a Fiance.

Sow your wild oats young man. You'll have a lifetime of faithfulness to live once you get married. Until then, FUCK EVERYTHING MOVING AND TELL THEM ALL I SAID HI!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
hm... years ago, I was married but separated. Met a great girl but dumb ass me decided not to do anything as I was 'married'. I have always regretted that. In your situation, it is different since there is a commitment both ways.

You are in a dilemma. Options 1 is to be faithful and not do anything. Option 2 IMHO, is to be straight with this woman and tell her how you feel, that you are with someone in a relationship and that you want to 'meet' just once (for sex). That is all this relationship truly is about. Sex and not a relationship (let's be honest here).

If you decide Option 2, tap it, have fun and walk away.

Might want to consider changing your phone number in future, just in case.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Matt

So this GF or yours... Im assuming you live together, share rent, responsibilities? Why waste that on a semi-HOT MILF thats going to get old quick?
And while your on here thinking about what your going to do... Imagine your girl with some 45 year old Dude that keeps himself in shape and happend to bump into her on the train.
Now think about that 45 year old dude all up in your girl!
Stay Home Man!
Old 10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
David Hasslhoff baggin ur girl

I say, if you even thought this much about cheating, may as well tell your girflriend and go do it, and then her daughter.

Mike
Old 10-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Ahhh hell, your reading into this to damn deeply. She is a GIRLFRIEND. If he was serious she would at least be a Fiance.

Sow your wild oats young man. You'll have a lifetime of faithfulness to live once you get married. Until then, FUCK EVERYTHING MOVING AND TELL THEM ALL I SAID HI!
I was asking Willdogs because I didn't want to assume anything. If he is not really serious about his gf, maybe he should just break up with her instead of leading her on and creating possible drama?
Old 10-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
On a sidenote she text'd me this morning to say "Hello" so she is still obviously thinking about me (or my package).

Temptation temptation....

Oh yeah, she is the first woman over 40 that I've seen who wears a belly ring and pulls it off great.
Dude, you already screwed up by giving her your number. And just the fact that she's already texting you is a bad sign. Should have just got her number.

:ibyouchangeyourcellnumber:
Old 10-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Yes it is!

I don't like this situation at all. You're setting yourself up to seriously upset not one, but two perfectly nice women.

I dunno, I seriously doubt a 47 year old is going for something "fun and easy." Obviously I'm 25 and I can't speak for her, but I'm assuming most people pass by that stage at some point and are looking for something serious. If you talked to her for so long on the train she is obviously interested in your personality and not just your package.

All I see happening here is straight up cheating, and no matter what, the two are going to find out about each other. Then you'll be left with nobody.

The most salvageable situation I could see happening is meeting her, completely explain the truth to this woman, and see if you could possibly form a strong friendship or something.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:43 AM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
why wouldnt a 47 yr old go for something fun and easy? she gets hit on by a much younger guy of course she should know its about sex. maybe she feels like she's raised her kids all these yrs and hasnt had "fun" in a long time so thats what she wants. most younger guys arent trying to get into LTR with a much older woman unless your name is ashton
Old 10-06-2006, 11:57 AM
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Look. I'm an expert on these matters. I'm a long-time observer of such behaviors on MILF Hunter, MILF Shake, MILF Banger, MILF on my Stick, MILF Plunger, Got MILF?, and it's sister site MILF Does a Body Good, et al.

I am more than convinced that women in their mid-40's want nothing more than a thick cocka-doodle-doo in their Georgia O'Keefe. Especially from fun-and-free dudes in their mid and late-20's. Guys, I've seen this on tape. I believe everyone who is denying this is simply exacting a form of "playa-hating" common on internet forums.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:07 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
If you're actually giving this true thought, it's time to break up with your GF. You owe her that much respect. You're wasting her time, and your own (if you don't want to be with her). Once you're single, do as you please.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:12 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
What I was trying to say was that I dont think she cares whether I have someone or not.
You're ASSUMING that; You don't KNOW that. See, some people out there actually have respect for a current relationship and other people's feelings. You can't say for sure she would've even bothered with you yesterday had she known you had a GF who knew nothing about you picking up a lady on the train.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

Look. I'm an expert on these matters. I'm a long-time observer of such behaviors on MILF Hunter, MILF Shake, MILF Banger, MILF on my Stick, MILF Plunger, Got MILF?, and it's sister site MILF Does a Body Good, et al.

I am more than convinced that women in their mid-40's want nothing more than a thick cocka-doodle-doo in their Georgia O'Keefe. Especially from fun-and-free dudes in their mid and late-20's. Guys, I've seen this on tape. I believe everyone who is denying this is simply exacting a form of "playa-hating" common on internet forums.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
:ibshesaysshereallyjustwantedsomeonetopaintherhous e:
Old 10-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Oh yeah, she is the first woman over 40 that I've seen who wears a belly ring and pulls it off great.
I have an aunt who's in her early 40's who has a belly button ring - she's fucking hot. And fuck all you incest haters - if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family.

PS - she's not blood related by any means

Anyway, definitely go for the mother/daughter combo - can't go wrong there.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts

Old 10-06-2006, 12:41 PM
I shave my change purse

Oh boy, so confused.

Well the next step I guess is to just talk to her and find out a bit more about what she is looking for and getting everything out there on the table. This will be done over the phone, no worries.

Then I will go from there. Maybe after this one phone call, nothing else will happen and we will go on our merry ways. We'll see.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:42 PM
I shave my change purse

6 yrs. Yes i would consider it serious although there were a few small issues that we've been working on over the past year. Not the type of issues that would make us break up, it is more just a few misunderstandings and such.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Is it worth risking your relationship to make this fantasy come true? I mean this could be your only chance for something like this, and I know we all would love to be with an older woman at least once.

It's tough to think that if you love your girlfriend that much you would even consider this...but I'm definitely one who'd say go for it.

Oh yeah, does she have any other visible piercings? I assume she was wearing some sort or shirt that showed off her stomach if you could see her belly button ring...

Any tats?
Old 10-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I shave my change purse

the only way I saw her piercing was that she was stretched up to try and reach the horizontal pole on the train while it was moving, she is only about 5'1" or so. He shirt came up a bit and I noticed the ring along with the nice hard stomach.
she also has a visible tat on her wrist. very small flower.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:51 PM
X spots the mark

Based on your description of her, hitting that would be like throwing a hotdog down an empty hallway
Old 10-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Damaged goods?

The good thing is that I don't think you have to worry about STDs n such as much with her generation...mine on the other hand fucking invents new diseases...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I shave my change purse

So anyone with a small tat and piercing is a whore?
Old 10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Suzuka Master

So anyone with a small tat and piercing is a whore?
whynot obviously can't appreciate that type of woman...

I recently watched 3 girls tatooed from head to toe wrestle naked in a pool of fake blood. I was skeptical before I saw anything, but it turns out these girls were much hotter than I expected and they were cool as shit too.

You really really can't judge a person based on any of that shit.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 36 Likes on 19 Posts
^^^

i say....make her a fuck buddy and keep it on the side
Old 10-06-2006, 01:02 PM
X spots the mark

You're right, a woman who's almost 50 yrs old that has her belly button pierced and gives out her number to much younger dudes in the subway is definately not a whore.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:05 PM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by whynot
You're right, a woman who's almost 50 yrs old that has her belly button pierced and gives out her number to much younger dudes in the subway is definately not a whore.
You left out the part where she kissed him right after.

Either way, wear rubber.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Not Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
If she's 47 and as hot as you say, but unattached... there may be something wrong here? She may be hot at 47, but she'll turn 50 here real soon, then what. I only know of a handfull of actresses over 50 that I'd consider, and they have the cash to stay looking pretty good. Maybe your woman is a career one, that's loaded. Go out with her enough times to get a Rolex out of the deal!
Old 10-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I shave my change purse

I see your point. I dont really agree, but I respect your opinion. It's not like she asked me for my number or came on to me hard. remember i am the one who went after her after she left. Maybe I am the whore?

About the kiss, it wasnt a deep kiss or anything like that. Just a quick peck on the lips.

Last edited by WILLDOGS; 10-06-2006 at 01:10 PM.

Quick Reply: So I got the digits from a true milf