Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

So is anyone else here as cursed as I am?

Old 03-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So is anyone else here as cursed as I am?

Does anyone else get the feeling that they have some kind of curse when it comes to the vag? I swear, I *ALWAYS**** end up with the wrong girl....like its not even funny anymore. At first, I didn't mind it so much because I figured all girls are crazy, you just have to work around it. So I lived with that mindset for a couple years, dating and hooking up with some really mentally f*cked up broads. From extremely insecure "models" to straight up coke heads. Its funny because when I first started talking to any of them they seemed legit....3-4 weeks later...BAM. It was fine though, because it was mostly physical with all of them, so I figured I can't really complain.
It really sucks too, because now that i'm looking for a REAL relationship, I can't seem to get away from these nut cases. Its like i'm a magnet for them...And I really just want a normal girl...sigh...i swear its a curse =/

/rant.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,203 Likes on 1,206 Posts
19 is a good time just to be the crazy ones. Don't worry, by the time you are 25 the nice girls will be tired of the same things you are. The only problem is that they have be plowed quite heavily.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
I feel you JJaber, there's something that all the crazy girls seem to like about me
Old 03-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
You're 19, you have plenty of time. By the way, most women or people for that matter, are crazy. You just have to find the one that you can live with their craziness.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Awww, poor 19 year old....
Old 03-11-2008, 05:14 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,421 Posts
19...that is all.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:59 AM
I can't find my garage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got plenty of time ahead of you my friend.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by cTLgo
You're 19, you have plenty of time. By the way, most women or people for that matter, are crazy. You just have to find the one that you can live with their craziness.

it is all about the level of craziness that you find tolerable...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:13 AM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude same boat i'm in right now, chic is crazy but the sex is great. she doesn't know what she wants and all this shit, really sick of it but we still hook up. we date on and off it's a mess.

but w/e i complain but the vag is nice. i do want a normal girl though......she is pretty normally just nuts haha.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

LOL @ John...who gives a fuck? Just fuck, you're 19 dammit! Stop making shit weigh more than it is. At 19, it is ALL about fucking. Not about relationships, long ties, emotionally draining debates, kids...just pure, unadulterated - FUCKING!

So like Nike - JUST DO IT!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:56 AM
aw1
Pro

Dude, you freakin 19. Why in the hell are you looking for a real relationship now? You will get that in your late 20's.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
LOL @ John...who gives a fuck? Just fuck, you're 19 dammit! Stop making shit weigh more than it is. At 19, it is ALL about fucking. Not about relationships, long ties, emotionally draining debates, kids...just pure, unadulterated - FUCKING!

So like Nike - JUST DO IT!!!!

DO WORK SON!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

eh all these people saying "you're 19, who cares, go fuck everyone, blah blah blah"
obviously that's not what you want now, but they all think you need that.
i think when people get older they just regret not fucking more women.
that may be the case with a lot of people, but i've never regretted looking for real relationships.
my first relationship lasted about 3 years.
my next one lasted for about a year.
my current girlfriend and i have been together for about 2 and a half years.
i know i'm not looking for some random girl to fuck. i love sex, but i'd rather get none (though that's not the case at all) and be with someone i loved than get laid every day by all different girls i barely know.
lots of guys like to act macho and claim it's all about fucking... i'm sure a lot of them feel that way, but i bet most really crave a meaningful relationship.
you say it was physical with all these other chicks, and now you want something real.. i don't see why your age makes any difference as to how you should feel.
as people get older, they get fatter and uglier, and so do the women. they're just jealous they can't fuck the young sexy girls you could much more easily fuck, if you so desired.
hmm i think i'm rambling..

back to your issue..
you have to learn this, and the sooner the better.
people say it all the time, we laugh, and then forget it.
remember this, and take it as seriously as possible.. fuck, write it down.. tattoo this shit on your body.. record it on a tape and listen to it while you sleep.
bitches is crazy.. all bitches
you just have to learn how to deal with them.
steps to success:
1. find the least crazy bitch you can
2. learn her
3. deal with her
4. profit!

where in MD are you?
Old 03-11-2008, 12:47 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^ LOL @ shnee420...

I want a meaningful relationship NOW, but make no mistake about it...I ruled the "fuck world" at the age of 19, shit, before then! I have been rubbing or dry humping since I was 7 or 8 years old. Did I know what I was doing? Probably not right, but it sure as hell felt good, and I remember it!

I explained why it is good for a young man to sample life and women at a young age, and how it helps to educate yourself on women and just pussy and the differences between the two, before you commit yourself early. If you don't, you wonder what you are missing or might have missed out on. Just simple logic and biological fact! That's the reason for the phrase "get it out of your system".

Commitment is more than just "going together steady". It is about values, trust, morality, and being unconditionally attached to this other person. When you just break it down to sex, that alone is a hard enough reason for a young guy to stay committed. His girl won't suck a dick, but ALL of his boys girls will! And they are bragging about how good it feels. Peer pressure is not an insurmountable obstacle at 19, but it is damn near when it comes to some good fucking. Couple that with a girl they know wants to fuck him, that they keep telling him about, who keeps smiling at him with a big ass and titties and BAM! You got trouble...Your adult mind may be conditioned o handle that, but the average 17-19 yr old isn't so comfortably equipped!

BTW...the mere fact that John has this problem dictates that he is not ready for that. Don't pressure yourself John, just fuck 'em, love 'em later, and get your ass over here so we can do this photoshoot on the rides!

Last edited by darksom1; 03-11-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:42 PM
ALi G in the House!

man welcome to my world..

all i gotta tell you is one thing:

take pics, live it up, and have fun. things will eventually work out (atleast i hope so, for your sake, as well as mine!! lol)

oh and
just for good measure
Old 03-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Suzuka Master

Where in MD are you and where are you meeting these girls? That could be part of your problem.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
19 is a good time just to be the crazy ones. Don't worry, by the time you are 25 the nice girls will be tired of the same things you are. The only problem is that they have be plowed quite heavily.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
1. You're 19.

2. You're dating the wrong chicks. If all you come across are coke heads and "models," I'm guessing you meet them at a club or something. If not, then you suck at choosing women.

3. You're 19.

4. Define real relationships. Because if you post some thread in a couple months saying you're thinking of cheating on your gf, everyone's going to say it's because you're 19.

5. You're 19.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:19 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
only 19
Old 03-14-2008, 05:00 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
its all good brohamulus
Old 03-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by JJaber06
And I really just want a normal girl...sigh...i swear its a curse =/
that my friend, is like searching for big foot.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,191 Likes on 693 Posts
As much as I hate to say it seeing how i dated a girl for years in college, everyone is right about you being 19. College is a crazy time and you dont want to date because the girls are crazy and a lot of them just want sex. Most relationships at this age arent going to work as much as you want them to so meet as many girls as you can and worry about a relationship after college
Old 03-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Sometimes I feel like the only reason I browse this form is to give some kind of perspective different from "you're 19 - screw anything that moves" So here I go...

I met my wife at 19 and we've been together 21 years. Not saying my road should be yours or anyone elses, but you are entitled to have a change of heart at 19. It's OK. I got news for you - by the time your 40 you will have had as much sex as your mind can imagine and you WILL look back on being 19 and wonder why sex was as big a deal as it seems to be right now. Also, I think in 20 years you'll be happer with the memories from your lasting relationships than your temporary ones.

So on to your question - I'm of the belief that you'll get what you give out. So if you're using the same lines, attitude, etc. with someone who might produce a "real" relationship as you do the other types of women you've been seeing, I don't think you'll get many takers. If you come on like you're looking for short-term sex, that's what you'll find. Have a look at how you're going about approaching women, and where you are meeting them - you might have some better luck.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

Originally Posted by 1Louder
Sometimes I feel like the only reason I browse this form is to give some kind of perspective different from "you're 19 - screw anything that moves" So here I go...

I met my wife at 19 and we've been together 21 years. Not saying my road should be yours or anyone elses, but you are entitled to have a change of heart at 19. It's OK. I got news for you - by the time your 40 you will have had as much sex as your mind can imagine and you WILL look back on being 19 and wonder why sex was as big a deal as it seems to be right now. Also, I think in 20 years you'll be happer with the memories from your lasting relationships than your temporary ones.
I'm glad to see a like-minded response.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:20 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Love/sex is about variety, until you are mature enough to know and RESPECT the difference between the two! At 19 you are not there. The problem here is that too many people are trying to always say the right thing or the popular thing. How about just telling it like it is? At 19, you don't have the perspective necessary to be all you can be in a serious, long-term relationship. I'm not making it up. Do the research...
Old 03-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

Originally Posted by darksom1
Love/sex is about variety, until you are mature enough to know and RESPECT the difference between the two! At 19 you are not there. The problem here is that too many people are trying to always say the right thing or the popular thing. How about just telling it like it is? At 19, you don't have the perspective necessary to be all you can be in a serious, long-term relationship. I'm not making it up. Do the research...

How can you say what he's mature enough for? It's not "how it is", it's how you think it is. I don't know the guy, neither do you. How can any of us make those kind of judgments and state them as fact? All I can go by is what he says he wants. I don't understand why everyone else is trying to tell him he doesn't know what he wants. Would you want people telling you what you do or don't want, or what you're capable or incapable of? Especially without even knowing you? Do you think anyone could be right about those things anyway?
What if I say, Darksom1, you are obviously a huge player, you aren't ready to handle one woman at a time. You need a lot of sex with a lot of different women and there's no other way around it. With your history of sexual partners, you can't handle a serious, long-term relationship. I'm not making it up. Do the research....
It doesn't matter if any of that is true or not. I know you can see that it's silly for me to make these kind of claims or accusations if you want to call them that. I think the only good advice we can give is the advice he asks for, not claims that he's incapable of knowing what he wants because of his age!

Last edited by shnee; 03-15-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:57 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by shnee420
How can you say what he's mature enough for? It's not "how it is", it's how you think it is. I don't know the guy, neither do you. How can any of us make those kind of judgments and state them as fact? All I can go by is what he says he wants. I don't understand why everyone else is trying to tell him he doesn't know what he wants. Would you want people telling you what you do or don't want, or what you're capable or incapable of? Especially without even knowing you? Do you think anyone could be right about those things anyway?
What if I say, Darksom1, you are obviously a huge player, you aren't ready to handle one woman at a time. You need a lot of sex with a lot of different women and there's no other way around it. With your history of sexual partners, you can't handle a serious, long-term relationship. I'm not making it up. Do the research....
It doesn't matter if any of that is true or not. I know you can see that it's silly for me to make these kind of claims or accusations if you want to call them that. I think the only good advice we can give is the advice he asks for, not claims that he's incapable of knowing what he wants because of his age!
LOL...I'm not saying that he can't have a relationship at 19. He may very well can (no John, you can't, you know that and I know that, but I'm gonna get the pitchforks and torches if I keep saying you can't hahahaha).

I am talking about 19 year olds in general. Ok. We disagree. But I have too much going on right now to type out why what I say makes sense. But it does. Some other time perhaps...
Old 03-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by shnee420
How can you say what he's mature enough for?
Coming from someone who has had relationships since i was ~15/16, i think it's all about maturity. I dated a girl for 2 years (i was 15-16), then another for a year and a half right after that, now one which i have been with for just over a year. I am not the type of person who looks for any random ass. I have hooked up with people during the breaks between my relationships...it's just for some people the emotional aspect is just as important as the physical part. As long as someone is mature enough to know what he or she is 'giving up' to be in a relationship, it shouldn't be a question of age. I don't regret a bit the fact that i have been attached for the "prime fucking years"....

As for the crazy-factor...i completely know what you mean! My first girlfriend was pretty much just a high-school relationship. At the time, all girls are equally 'crazy' trying to find themselves. My second girlfriend was actually relatively normal, though we broke up for reasons of 'jealousy' on my end. I completely regret ever breaking up with her, because after the girls i have met since, including my current girlfriend, i realize that all broads are crazy these days. They all have emotional bulllshit; from drama over their best friends, to drama over their ex's to drama over the way someone looked at them. I have learned to just deal with my current girlfriend and put aside her craziness. Basically, women just suck too much......just not enough the kind we all hope for!

Just my
Old 03-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
since i'm 19 now, i'll join....

i hated the people who brag about drinking last night, smoking last night, fucking this girl and that girl... why? who gives a shit? i don't care u drank, good for u... everyone is hs and even college think that anywhere with alck and drugs is fun and only those two things are fun. i disagree, there are more things in life that are more worthwhile than drugs and alcohol... kids, yes i am one, are still immature at this age. they don't care about shit...

so choose ur side... if u're still what i described u're definately not ready... as for me.. i choose my side early in life. fuck all the things that take up useless time... use ur time wisely, decide for urself. don't let thigns u don't think is worth anything weigh you down.

i did, i stayed home working on my business while my fellow hs-ers partied... now in college i'm still working, but i've given myself some time to have fun as well. u
Old 03-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Advanced

Does anyone else get the feeling that they have some kind of curse when it comes to the vag? I swear, I *ALWAYS**** end up with the wrong girl....like its not even funny anymore. At first, I didn't mind it so much because I figured all girls are crazy, you just have to work around it. So I lived with that mindset for a couple years, dating and hooking up with some really mentally f*cked up broads. From extremely insecure "models" to straight up coke heads. Its funny because when I first started talking to any of them they seemed legit....3-4 weeks later...BAM. It was fine though, because it was mostly physical with all of them, so I figured I can't really complain.
It really sucks too, because now that i'm looking for a REAL relationship, I can't seem to get away from these nut cases. Its like i'm a magnet for them...And I really just want a normal girl...sigh...i swear its a curse =/

/rant.

I'm the same boat dude...sooo hard to find a normal (ok ) girl in NY!
they're all f'in crazy on "sex and the city!" and all that TV media hype!
Old 03-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Pro

/rant.

I really dont think it matters that your 19. I think the problem is that you are a nesting creature-meaning anything that you hook up with or you have sex with you fall in love with. You are trying to do somthing with these girls that you shouldnt be. I think it also depends on where you go to look for a girl, like I know that if i go to Pacha or some club its probably not the best idea to try to have a meaningfull relationship with those girls its a one night stand or booty call at most. Dont try to force a relationship with any girl it will send them running. You gotta look in different places like church or a book store idk
Old 03-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Oh Hullow

booty calls arent for everybody.. in your case you need quality over quantity... choose wisely... you will enjoy life a lot more... seems like you get hung up on any girl that gives you attention. its fine to be really into girls you are seeing, but you cant get hung up on every girl that looks your way. lets face it, not every girl is cut out to be a girlfriend.

remember dont rush into things... ur young like me man and take it from me ive had a gf for 3 years but who knows where it will lead... i dont think abt marriage or any of that i look at it as if its meant to be it will be... and just remember the grass is always greener on the other side... you may think you want a serious gf ... but when you have one you may get the urge to be "free" again. its normal, but just remember every situation has its ups n downs whether youre single or in a relationship so live for yourself and for whats best for you... the right one will come along when you arent looking for her
Old 03-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Suzuka Master

"The only common facotr of all your shitty relationships, is you."
Old 03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by SakiGT
"The only common facotr of all your shitty relationships, is you."
Old 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
if you live in NY or NJ then thats your problem.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:04 AM
TXSTATE BOBCATS

shit, my curse is flipped. Everytime I get a gf, thats when all the bitches come-a-knockin, then when Im single and ready to just hookup, I cant find shit. Then instantly when i get back into another relationship, they all come out of the wood work again. Im not a cheater either, so it sucks.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Oh Hullow

Originally Posted by paliknight
if you live in NY or NJ then thats your problem.

...lol, truth.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by lancer
shit, my curse is flipped. Everytime I get a gf, thats when all the bitches come-a-knockin, then when Im single and ready to just hookup, I cant find shit. Then instantly when i get back into another relationship, they all come out of the wood work again. Im not a cheater either, so it sucks.
fuck same with me man... im goin through a harsh dry spell right now
Old 04-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
he's in MD which is why i cant figure out where he is finding these broads. I mean I have found many relationship worthy chicks but I myself am just picky. I have a girl now that i met when I was 19 and shes gr8. No problems whatsoever and Im 21 about 2 b 22. Just shop around. I had to bone and date chicks to find the right one. Just enjoy the ride to the girl for you while u can and then when you find her you wont have any regrets about having sex wit more chicks or finding the wrong woman for you.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:31 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by L's TL
he's in MD which is why i cant figure out where he is finding these broads. I mean I have found many relationship worthy chicks but I myself am just picky. I have a girl now that i met when I was 19 and shes gr8. No problems whatsoever and Im 21 about 2 b 22. Just shop around. I had to bone and date chicks to find the right one. Just enjoy the ride to the girl for you while u can and then when you find her you wont have any regrets about having sex wit more chicks or finding the wrong woman for you.

So you're really 31, but you're telling her you're 22? Nice