Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Shoplift the Pootie?

Old 09-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
You don't have sex to get what you want, otherwise the best of it all will wear out too quickly. Although I am married now, I don't have sex "just cause", I have sex because i have a connection with the person I am with.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shift_it
Hey man here is my take if you want to make this a sex and family relationship.

I have 2 kids 2 & 7. Wife is 30 and I am 29. Been married for 10 years. Let me just say wife sex drive is no where what it use to be w/o kids in our life. I am a horney mother, but my wife does not have the sex drive as she use to w/ having our kids. it pisses me off. She says it b/c having kids ect....

So what I am saying to you is sex prob be good for a while, but after so long,, your GF probably will slow down and you probably be sitting on blue balls. it sucks man. I masterbate more now then I ever did. Fuck I think I masterbate more then I have sex in my total life time.

Oh yea... no blue balls for me.

I have to say that not all women are like that...I have 4 kids and my sex drive is higher now than ever before...it all has to do with the desire for the other person and the priority you place on it....Dark and I are having more and better now and we have been together for 4 years...so, sorry for you, but we aren't all like that!
Old 10-02-2005, 01:51 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by jen
Man what's up with all the shitty wives? My boss is 38, his wife 28 and he hasn't got laid in 4 months. Holy shit. You guys need to get some romance into the relationship, cuz she prolly got tired of the hit it and quit it a LONG time ago and now your suffering. Buy some flowers, act like you've already gotten laid, hire a sitter, take her to dinner, get her drunk and show her what she's been missing. I know I'm not old enough to really know all this, but my Aunt Sue gave me the best wedding advice ever, CONTROL MEN WITH SEX. And that doesn't mean, DON'T have sex, that means get what YOU WANT with sex. After all, marriage really is just legalized prostution.

Jen
I hear ya JEN. I chatted w/ some other older men and there relationship where there wives and they said the same shit. Woman know once a man gets married the woman has her man by the finger. Its also hormones (spelling). It sucks ,, but our 10 anniversity is coming up and I plan to do something special. OH yea... I hit it about 4 hours ago. Blue balls are gone for the moment
Old 10-10-2005, 03:17 PM
A clean ride is in

Originally Posted by DarkSithGirl
I am a single mom...if you are not interested in being a step father, then STOP dating her now. Not 2 or 3 or 4 dates from now...No matter what she says about looking for a potential mate or not, it is always there. Single parents don't frivously date anymore. They date with the intentions of having a long term relationship. I have stopped dating many men because of this exact dilema. If you decide not to date her, DO NOT MEET THE CHILD! The last thing a child of a single parent needs is to be confused by the men in and out of her life. And if you do decide to continue dating her, wait 6 months before meeting the child. TRUST me on this!
Good to know!!
Old 10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
A clean ride is in

Originally Posted by DarkSithGirl
I have to say that not all women are like that...I have 4 kids and my sex drive is higher now than ever before...it all has to do with the desire for the other person and the priority you place on it....Dark and I are having more and better now and we have been together for 4 years...so, sorry for you, but we aren't all like that!
Old 10-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Safety Car

^ interesting. there are various layers of meaning there Im still trying to work out