Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

seriose gf trouble

Old 02-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Go Noles!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unrelated tangent:

I think in order to post on a-cl, one should have to take a writing and grammar test.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:11 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Alucard13
Girls just can't fathim that the trust issue isn't because we think they'd cheat but that guys aren't trustworthy always. They can understand that girls aren't trustworthy always, like how my girl hates when I have lunch with a girl from work because "she wants you." Me understanding where she's coming from I don't have luch with said girl anymore, I don't know girls are dumb but you gotta love em.

so true, they just don't know and it always boil down to trust. i'd do the same, i wouldn't do anything to get her mad. i think i'm gonna play like i cry into her arms and that will probably turn her all teried eyed since i'm gonna see her tomorrow. she's still mad but she'll get over it and hopefully what i got planned she will definatly get over it. wish me luck. tell you how it went.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:10 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
update-i decided to end it

she came to me yesterday and said that she wanted to break up but i didn't want to give in. but today i've given up on her. she obviously doesn't know what she wants because breaking up just gets rid of the problem that she has at hand. i guess she asked some guys what they thought about this that she just met and they said to break up with me. i told her i would do the same if i wanted to get with her, but she doesn't relize this and believes that everyone is a good person and can't do her no harm. if she's hot then i would want to hit it and thats obviously to me and i would try to break her and her bf up so i could get with her but it just won't go threw her head. i let her go but where going to stay as friends. if she gets her head strait and asks me out again i may take her back or i may say hell no biotch it all depends though if she does do something with another guy and then comes to me because he's upset at her then i say hell no. maybe we will get back together or not but hell i'm not getting into anything serious ever again until latter in life because girls now are fucked up and i want to go somewhere in my life. i'm just gonna have some flings.

latter, just thought i'd tell you
leave a comment if you think i did the right thing.
thanks for the imput it really helped.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:57 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the friends thing doesn't work at all for these reasons: It will always have the possibility of leading into the backslide...someone will give in and you're in the same boat once again; Or you could be hanging with her one day and some guy she knows rolls up on you two and starts flirting with her right in front of you; Or you two have a history together, and being friends is just a cop out. I've had my ex-girl hit me with the "wanna be friends after you wanna break with me" thing. What good comes out of being friends with your ex. It never works out. She doesn't wanna burn bridges...she already has because she decided to break up with me. Are supposed still supposed to see the goodness in them after the breakup?...no. That's the nature of the beast.