Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Saw a girl I went to elementary school with...

Old 03-09-2008, 09:15 PM
That was uncalled for...

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
Saw a girl I went to elementary school with...

...and hoo-lee-shit...

I took my girlfriend out for dinner, and our waitress was a girl I went to school with... I didn't recognize her but as soon as she saw me she said that I looked very familiar... then she remembered my name... then she said elementary school and it all clicked in to place... We started talking a little bit and I'll be honest, I was ready to ask her out in front of my girlfriend...

She looked incredible, had such a sexy voice, and I swear, if she would have said lets go in the back and fuck, I would have burnt the soles off my shoes from the speed I would have ran...

It's not that I'm not into my girlfriend but damn, this is one of those times where you really start to consider your options...

I got her number and she wants to hang out (I never know what the fuck that means) but this is really starting to sound like my last thread:

https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/do-you-hang-out-other-girls-373995/

Decisions decisions decisions........
Old 03-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts
:ibtheothers.....:

Old 03-09-2008, 09:59 PM
That was uncalled for...

You know, I'm thinking about making a face book page just so I can get to some of her pictures...

All night I've been picturing myself with her...this is the first time I've felt like this in a long while...
Old 03-09-2008, 11:26 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Young gunner, you are not experiencing anything new. The problem is not that you want to fuck her, despite your girlfriend. The problem is...you HAVING a girlfriend! Let that marinate...

Don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate of cheating or against commitment, not in and of itself. What I am against, is young guys, or even older guys who commit and are not ready for that, at that point in their life. So, since you are not ready, when you run up against some pussy that likes you - just as much as you like it, you grow fanatical with excitement and are willing to risk cheating to obtain it. But you wouldn't have to if you gave yourself time to find the woman you SHOULD be with, instead of the woman you COULD be with, who pales in comparison to the aforementioned, because she is just a piece of ass, while the woman of your dreams is so much more.

See, a lot of you guys fuck, and then fall in love instantaneously with the woman, supposedly. Completely unawares at the time that you are in love with the pussy (just as a lot of women do with "da dick"...but let them tell their own damn story!)! Take a step back, and re-examine some of the "alliances" you formed, and tell me I am wrong. You didn't even know her ass, and thought she was the one for you. How the fuck can that be? That is some stone-aged shit! Now a 19 year old doing it is one thing (because he hasn't sampled enough of life's blessings to know what he likes, but a 30 yr old guy is another! Get a grip, take the pussy down off of the pedestal, which is her face, and put it back in her pants so you can see her ass. Now...who is she? Recognize her? No...I didn't think so...but you signed a fucking contract anyway! Just for the sake of clarity, what I mean by recognizing her is, she is not the woman you thought she was (and keep trying to change or makeover), she is just the woman you fucked!

Find the actual woman who fits that bill of the woman you want, and you won't want to fuck anyone else...I guarantee you that, because you would not DARE risk losing her for the woman that you just want to fuck! So let your gf go young gunner, and then stay single until you know what you want. No hurt feelings that way, and you live and you learn enough about women to actually stay with one long enough to make the both of you happy. Either that, or keep searching for THE woman with your "divining rod"...don't look now, but a drought will be just around the corner...believe that!

Peace2fingaz!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
should i even ask what your girlfriend's reaction was to you getting this other girl's number and her also telling you that she wants to hang out with you?
Old 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM
I can't find my garage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pics or ban
Old 03-10-2008, 03:23 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Is she hotter then your GF?
Old 03-10-2008, 06:35 AM
Big up ya self, BO!

Originally Posted by darksom1
Young gunner, you are not experiencing anything new. The problem is not that you want to fuck her, despite your girlfriend. The problem is...you HAVING a girlfriend! Let that marinate...

Don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate of cheating or against commitment, not in and of itself. What I am against, is young guys, or even older guys who commit and are not ready for that, at that point in their life. So, since you are not ready, when you run up against some pussy that likes you - just as much as you like it, you grow fanatical with excitement and are willing to risk cheating to obtain it. But you wouldn't have to if you gave yourself time to find the woman you SHOULD be with, instead of the woman you COULD be with, who pales in comparison to the aforementioned, because she is just a piece of ass, while the woman of your dreams is so much more.

See, a lot of you guys fuck, and then fall in love instantaneously with the woman, supposedly. Completely unawares at the time that you are in love with the pussy (just as a lot of women do with "da dick"...but let them tell their own damn story!)! Take a step back, and re-examine some of the "alliances" you formed, and tell me I am wrong. You didn't even know her ass, and thought she was the one for you. How the fuck can that be? That is some stone-aged shit! Now a 19 year old doing it is one thing (because he hasn't sampled enough of life's blessings to know what he likes, but a 30 yr old guy is another! Get a grip, take the pussy down off of the pedestal, which is her face, and put it back in her pants so you can see her ass. Now...who is she? Recognize her? No...I didn't think so...but you signed a fucking contract anyway! Just for the sake of clarity, what I mean by recognizing her is, she is not the woman you thought she was (and keep trying to change or makeover), she is just the woman you fucked!

Find the actual woman who fits that bill of the woman you want, and you won't want to fuck anyone else...I guarantee you that, because you would not DARE risk losing her for the woman that you just want to fuck! So let your gf go young gunner, and then stay single until you know what you want. No hurt feelings that way, and you live and you learn enough about women to actually stay with one long enough to make the both of you happy. Either that, or keep searching for THE woman with your "divining rod"...don't look now, but a drought will be just around the corner...believe that!

Peace2fingaz!
big
Old 03-10-2008, 07:13 AM
That was uncalled for...

Peace2fingaz!
Yeah, I'm going to agree with you here... I know what the right thing to do here is, and I'm just going to be on my merry way and just keep things as they are....For lack of better words my dick got the best of me last night and I was really starting to reconsider... I'm happy with who I'm with now, I don't want to ruin that; but I'm sure we'll be friends and I did invite her out for a few drinks with some other people from school, so that should be a good time (yes my girlfriend is coming)...

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
should i even ask what your girlfriend's reaction was to you getting this other girl's number and her also telling you that she wants to hang out with you?
As we were leaving I went over to her at the bar and we talked a bit more while my girlfriend was in the wash room... we we're still talking as my girlfriend walked up so it wasn't meant to be a private conversation at all...

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Is she hotter then your GF?
This chick is without a doubt a perfect 10...
Old 03-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
1) Join facebook
2) Become her friend
3) Post pictures
Old 03-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Race Director

you got her number in front of your GF ?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Interesting, I met a girl at the gym that i went to elementary school with. Red hair, blue eyes, smoking.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:19 AM
That was uncalled for...

Quoting myself:

"As we were leaving I went over to her at the bar and we talked a bit more while my girlfriend was in the wash room... we we're still talking as my girlfriend walked up so it wasn't meant to be a private conversation at all..."

...and her number was given to me very casually... it wasn't like "Here's my number I want you to have my kids"...just to keep in touch for when we get together as a group of friends...
Old 03-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Pro

I'm not trying to encourage you or anything, but I suspect that its pretty much a wrap for you and your g/f. You'll be moving on to greener pastures. Only time will tell when.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Peace2fingaz!
x2

If you're even thinking about someone else you're clearly not with the person that you want to be with... you're 19 how do you know what you want you don't even know yourself yet!!

Well no matter, you should pass on her info to me, I live in the area and seeing as she's a 10 someone should be tapping that
Old 03-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Drifting

Received 212 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by NauTiC*
I'm not trying to encourage you or anything, but I suspect that its pretty much a wrap for you and your g/f. You'll be moving on to greener pastures. Only time will tell when.
yup, its only a matter of time.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:01 AM
この道は毛むくじゃらのマンコだらけ..

Received 219 Likes on 118 Posts
Old 03-10-2008, 10:08 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
At 19, that is way too young to be shutting yourself off from all of the rest of the pussy in the world! You have to sample so you can get that shit out of your system, or you WILL cheat later on...I guarantee you that! One should always find themself, before seeking others. And at 19, that is just not enough time. The high school sweetheart for life story is romantic, but is generally not the way it turns out for most. Women look at it as you being a dog, but that is not on point for everybody. How can you make a true selection beween this type of woman or that type of woman without having the knowledge to do so? You will only wind up hurting someone in the end if you try to be Sir Walter Raleigh now at a young age, but you are really just Sir Sam of Sausage! You feel me? So let baby girl down gently, tell her you are not ready...then go fuck the shit out of that girl from school before someone else does and she remembers why she never liked you in school anyway!

Man, go on out in that cold world and heat some shit up! Dress warm though (wear a condom), or you might get the chills!!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I could never resist a pretty face....post them pics!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Benchwarmer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by FiftyFive
Interesting, I met a girl at the gym that i went to elementary school with. Red hair, blue eyes, smoking.
Two out of three ain't bad.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:46 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
I agree with darksom on all counts. Now get the pics!
Old 03-10-2008, 04:49 PM
aw1
Pro

i think you should call her out.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
That was uncalled for...

Hey everybody thanks for the words of wisdom...

Like I said I'm still very into my girlfriend and I think that we just keep getting better and better together, but last night when I saw her, the way she was dressed and how she looked... I had very very unpure thoughts about what I'd do to her...

I'm not one to go jumping from pussy to pussy and I will hold true to that... Just like I wouldn't want my girlfriend running off with every cute guy she sees, I'm not going to leave her high and dry just because I can...

I will be honest though... It is a little weird talking about relationship stuff on an internet forum...
Old 03-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Gotta think about #1....chances are you won't marry your current gf. (And if you do, chances are it'll end in less than 3 yrs)
Old 03-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
If you're still into your gf, then stick with her. The thing is that there are always women that you will find really hot. Being in a relationship requires some level of committment. If you feel like you need to cheat on your gf, then either break up with her first, or face the consequences. It's not all it's cracked up to be. In some cases you can end up alone at the end.

I would either go by this advise, or see who will let you first.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
What needs to be said has been said and therefore I won't say anymore.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:46 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by S A CHO
Yeah, I'm going to agree with you here... I know what the right thing to do here is, and I'm just going to be on my merry way and just keep things as they are....For lack of better words my dick got the best of me last night and I was really starting to reconsider... I'm happy with who I'm with now, I don't want to ruin that; but I'm sure we'll be friends and I did invite her out for a few drinks with some other people from school, so that should be a good time (yes my girlfriend is coming)...

As we were leaving I went over to her at the bar and we talked a bit more while my girlfriend was in the wash room... we we're still talking as my girlfriend walked up so it wasn't meant to be a private conversation at all...

This chick is without a doubt a perfect 10...
BECAUSE you just said that, you better post sum pics son! cuz i ain't seen a 10 in dayyyyz... and u gotta pic of your girl while you at it?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:47 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Old 03-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
4 days, no pics?

that perfect 10 better show up here some time

and btw, what ever did you do
Old 03-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

I think all guys, no matter how much they love their girlfriend or wife, will see good looking women and have impure thoughts. That doesn't mean you should up and leave your girl... just because you saw somebody sexy and thought about them..
Some of the advice here is ridiculous!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:18 PM
That was uncalled for...

Hey guys, sorry for the no-response... I've got a couple pics of my girlfriend on my cell that I'll post up when I get back home (currently in Key West)... Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the elementary school girl, but let me just say, I completely realize what it takes for somebody to be a 10... and she was for sure.

She doesn't have a face book account either...you guys are shit out of luck until I see her again...
Old 03-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts
so you are going to see her again....
Old 03-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Its good to be FRESH!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you guys are shit out of luck until I see her again...

waht the fuck are you waiting for. burn the soles off your shoes and go see her
Old 03-17-2008, 11:43 PM
hates the winter

Congrats on your current g/f not turning into Godzilla for talking to a hot girl that you knew before her, and getting her number to stay in touch.

I had a similar situation in a diner with my ex where the waitress was a previous fling of mine (current g/f didn't know that). She just insisted the girl wanted to bang me and she fought with me all night about it.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:47 AM
Its good to be FRESH!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that when you tell them GTFO.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ChrisQ1980
Congrats on your current g/f not turning into Godzilla for talking to a hot girl that you knew before her, and getting her number to stay in touch.

I had a similar situation in a diner with my ex where the waitress was a previous fling of mine (current g/f didn't know that). She just insisted the girl wanted to bang me and she fought with me all night about it.
Yea. Shes being a cool chick about the whole thing and look what she gets.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:29 PM
That was uncalled for...

Originally Posted by SakiGT
Yea. Shes being a cool chick about the whole thing and look what she gets.
She's awesome... she sticks around even though I've done "this" a couple of times... She is the type of girl that could have another boyfriend in a couple of hours, but still actually wants to be with me...

I'm actually very lucky to have her, and I can't wait to get back home and see her...
Old 03-19-2008, 04:42 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
She's awesome... she sticks around even though I've done "this" a couple of times... She is the type of girl that could have another boyfriend in a couple of hours, but still actually wants to be with me...
Sorry to tell you this but she is probably taking one as I post this...

I kid, I kid.

How are you going to see the elem girl again?
Old 03-19-2008, 04:54 PM
That was uncalled for...

Originally Posted by bent09
Sorry to tell you this but she is probably taking one as I post this...

I kid, I kid.

How are you going to see the elem girl again?

That's how/why I got her number... We said that we were going to get together with a bunch of people from school that we haven't seen in a while...maybe have a party over my place or something...
Old 03-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
Your girl must have her own issues to put up with "this" several times.

Quick Reply: Saw a girl I went to elementary school with...