Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Question to all Horny Pervs!

Old 09-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Revelation 3:15-17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question to all Horny Pervs!

OK fellas, since this forum is lookind dull on interesting topics.
Heres one for all you bunch of faggots.
I just felt like saying that.

What female would you chop your d*ck off for?

j/k Here are the three questions.
1. Describe the type of woman that catch your eye, for example blondes, with blue or green eyes, ...etc.
2.What part of a womans body do you like most and why?
3.What type of clothing woman wear, turn you on and makes you fantasize?
Old 09-30-2004, 02:03 PM

OK, I'll jump start this s*ht.

1. Description of my type of gal: Light skinned, blonde or light brown hair, light eyes,
5'2 - 5'7, and more curves than a circuit.

2. My favorite part in a womans body has to be her face. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.
A girl with a nice body and no face just makes me . Put a bag on that B*%$# or turn off the lights.

3. The type of clothe woman wear that turn me on has to be a beautiful woman in a
skirt. That s*ht makes me fantasize about how easy it would be to just lift that skirt up
and ram her like the Aries that I am. I'll give you an example this tuesday I was coming to work and when I get on the elevator this beautiful woman comes in the elevator. My first thought was damn I hope this s*ht gets stuck halfway. She had a business suite and a skirt on. Her legs were silky smooth and the curves on that body looked delicious. This woman had me fantasizing right away about if this elevator were to get stuck and me and her are stuck here for hours. Then I begin to imagine her coming on to me, kissing me all over, at the same time she feels something rising and lifting up her skirt, as she looks down her eyes open wide to find my bestfriend a.k.a my d*ck hard as a light pole. She lifts up her skirt and underneath she has on victoria secret lingerie. I start caressing her curves and bend her over. You know what time it is!
Old 09-30-2004, 02:26 PM

I guess I'm the only horny perv.
by the lack of cooperation.
Someone :padlock: this .
Put this topic out of it's misery.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:22 PM
(>' ')>

Originally Posted by DivineCL
3. The type of clothe woman wear that turn me on has to be a beautiful woman in a
skirt. That s*ht makes me fantasize about how easy it would be to just lift that skirt up
and ram her like the Aries that I am. I'll give you an example this tuesday I was coming to work and when I get on the elevator this beautiful woman comes in the elevator. My first thought was damn I hope this s*ht gets stuck halfway. She had a business suite and a skirt on. Her legs were silky smooth and the curves on that body looked delicious. This woman had me fantasizing right away about if this elevator were to get stuck and me and her are stuck here for hours. Then I begin to imagine her coming on to me, kissing me all over, at the same time she feels something rising and lifting up her skirt, as she looks down her eyes open wide to find my bestfriend a.k.a my d*ck hard as a light pole. She lifts up her skirt and underneath she has on victoria secret lingerie. I start caressing her curves and bend her over. You know what time it is!
That's hot~
Old 10-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by DivineCL
OK, I'll jump start this s*ht.

1. Description of my type of gal: Light skinned, blonde or light brown hair, light eyes,
5'2 - 5'7, and more curves than a circuit.

2. My favorite part in a womans body has to be her face. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.
A girl with a nice body and no face just makes me . Put a bag on that B*%$# or turn off the lights.

sounds like u need to get laid
Old 10-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S
seriously, when the fuck did this turn into eroticsexstories.com?
Old 10-03-2004, 05:21 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S
Old 10-03-2004, 10:19 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
This thread blows.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Blackbird baby..