Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Please tell me I'm just being paranoid, one more time.

Old 09-11-2005, 03:18 AM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Please tell me I'm just being paranoid, one more time.

Alright, I'm coming off of a backstory posted about a year ago, this same thing happened to us recently again. It's located here.

Originally Posted by mystikk
Alright, I'll probably get flamed majorly for this, but I'll deserve it.

So me and gf decide to have sex. I guess in all the heat of excitement [ first-timer ] we didn't get the condom...So I stuck it in about 1/4 way...and realized "wait, wtf am I doin...?" and pulled out...got the condom and finished off.

And now she and I are having a pregnancy scare. I masturbated earlier during the day, but I'm pretty sure by use of bathroom that I flushed extra sperm out...I'm just afraid some precum may have escaped while I was inside her without a condom and I heard precum may contain sperm and all. She's 98 percent sure she isn't pregnant, and she's expecting her period pretty soon. For the first time ever, I'm so looking forward to that. There's always a possibility, and saying that over and over right now isn't helping me get to sleep, and I have work tomorrow at 10. She isn't showing any signs of pregnancy, not that I know of anyway. There any obvious signs of pregnancy you guys know about? I need all the info I can get.
About the same thing happened 2 weeks ago, only this time I didn't jack off beforehand and we didn't finish. I'm 99% sure she's not pregnant, but I just need you guys to solidify that lone 1% for the both of us. This story, however, raised a lil more alarms than last time.

- One "pregnancy symptom" was morning nausea/vomiting. She was hit with a 100 degree fever yesterday at school. She threw up in a trash can on the way to the bathroom. She's better today, one day later. I also read that fevers can happen for a minimum of 18 straight days, but she's already better by 2 days. And she only felt nauseous when standing up and walking around, but she felt completely fine when she laid down.

- Another was frequent urination. This can be easily explained because she's a huge milk drinker [ she drank 4 glasses just today ] and she had a few glasses of lemonade, including a 7up I gave her to ease her stomach.

- She's always tired. But this can be explained because we always, always stay up late and talk to each other. On Thursday, we stopped and slept at around 3 in the morning, she only had about 3 hours of sleep because she had to get up for school. This continued for a while. And she never took naps lately.

There's a bunch of other little things, like she has no breast tenderness, and she hasn't bled from conception. Before her scare, she was wanting it more. I think it's a fact that women are hornier near their period, correct?

But yeah, she called me tonight crying, saying she was scared she's pregnant. After she left school early on Friday after her vomiting altercation, the first thing her mom asked her was "Are you pregnant?!" I guess it's her mom's fault she and I are paranoid.

What do you guys think? I think we're just paranoid, I only posted because I want all 10,000 of you saying I'm a fool for thinking she's pregnant.

Last edited by mystikk; 09-11-2005 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:00 AM
failhard.

Okay...basically precum is just a pathway for sperm to come through, it doesn't actually contain sperm unless I masturbated earlier in the day and didn't take a piss. So we're ok. I think.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:59 AM
failhard.

Blah. Can't sleep. I'm not doing that crap with her again.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,211 Posts
Good luck bro, you don't want a baby now. If you don't want to use a condom you should see if she is wiling to go on the pill.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:06 AM
failhard.

Her mom's in the way of getting the pill, and her shyness.

I figure her fever might be a tract infection? I just find it weird she only felt sick when standing up, which means that her stomach fluids would have to make contact with the opening of the intestines...Can't think of the fancy word for it.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
she's pregnant. precum babies are more common than you think. why else are there so many maury povich shows?

just fuckin with ya. relax.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Beware of leakage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm more concerned with your 1/4 mile time althought it could be related, do just have a really slow reaction time ?

Easy solution homie, have her take a preggers test. It's better to know, than to not, follow me ?
Old 09-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
even if she is not pregnant this time.............

yoou just seem like you are definitely going to be a dad in another year or two the way you are continuing on..............
Old 09-11-2005, 01:12 PM
failhard.

Originally Posted by rise
she's pregnant. precum babies are more common than you think. why else are there so many maury povich shows?

just fuckin with ya. relax.
Fawker.

Yeah none of it all makes real sense. Plus she said she's had that fever/vomit combination before. When I saw her last night, she seemed fine. Yeah...everything'll be ok.

BTW we promised we'd never do that shit again. I was on the edge of having a nervous breakdown. That shit really wasn't worth the 2 or 3 seconds inside her. =/

Thanks a lot guys.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Instructor

pregnancy due to precum is possible (you can even get pregnant from anal sex, the sperm sometimes 'spills' out and goes into the vagina, 8% of the people that have anal sex experience this kind of pregnancy [i got this information a while ago, and i tried to find the site but couldn't...]) if you're really worried you should've had her take the morning after pill. it's only 67% effective but it helps calm some nerves. but that can only be taken within 3 days of intercourse. also it is unlikely that a girl will get pregnant within 14 days from the beginning of her period. but you said she's going to have her period soon...

it's probably nothing though. she's probably feeling that because she's nervous about it. the first time i had sex i had a pregnancy scare and i would get sick and see signs everywhere (weird, i know, i freaked myself out mostly). but she's probably just stressing herself out. also tell her not to worry if her period is late because that will happen if she's stressed. my period came a week late when i thought i was pregnant (worst week of my life). Chopper is right, if you're really worried have her take a pregnancy test. but i've read that pregnancy isn't detectable until a few days after you're supposed to have your period. but you didn't finish so it's all good.

best of luck though. i'm sure it's nothing.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Spunky
if you're really worried you should've had her take the morning after pill. it's only 67% effective but it helps calm some nerves. but that can only be taken within 3 days of intercourse.

best of luck though. i'm sure it's nothing.
the girl is too timid (or intimidated by her mother) to take a regular BC pill, she will certainly not be bold enough to have a chemically-induced abortion. and the morning afterpill causes severe physical pain, something which I doubt this girl wants to experience.

dude, stop dicking around (no pun intended) and either get condoms 100% of the time, regardless of if you masturbated prior to sex or not (that is the fucking stupidest form of birth control I have ever heard of[U]), or get her on the pill. If your girl is too afraid of her mother to go on the pill, imagine how she will explain to her mom that she is pregnant.

BE RESPONSIBLE.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Do your best to support her until the scare is over and be smart next time, use protection from the beginning.

If you run away from her in her time of need you may as well kiss her goodbye. (:
Old 09-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Pre-ejaculatory fluid still contains sperm (1/1500 as many as normal semen which has about 70 million) so it can still make your girl pregnant as it only takes only one sperm cell to fertilize an egg. It's also not safe to assume that masturbating prior to intercourse removes all the sperm from the testicles. Any sperm left in the urethra from previous ejaculation may be carried by precum.

You are dancing with fire leading a sexual life this way. Don't take risks: wear a condom all the time.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by gary_william
the girl is too timid (or intimidated by her mother) to take a regular BC pill, she will certainly not be bold enough to have a chemically-induced abortion. and the morning afterpill causes severe physical pain, something which I doubt this girl wants to experience.

dude, stop dicking around (no pun intended) and either get condoms 100% of the time, regardless of if you masturbated prior to sex or not (that is the fucking stupidest form of birth control I have ever heard of[U]), or get her on the pill. If your girl is too afraid of her mother to go on the pill, imagine how she will explain to her mom that she is pregnant.

BE RESPONSIBLE.
there are reasons not to take the BC pill other than being scared. you need a prescription, atleast where i go to the doctor you do, and you also need to do a full physical before then (again, that is with my doctor). and there's no way that i'm going to get my family doctor to do this because my parents will find out. and if my parents find birth control pills, my ass will literally be kicked all the way to Iran, if i'm not murdered first. i am sexually active so yes it would be in my best interest to be on the pill but those are the reasons i won't. and also courage comes at those times. after the first time i had sex and i thought i was pregnant, i told my mom, because she's the one who's always going to be there and had i been pregnant, she would've helped me through it. so getting a pill over the counter annonymously and going through a few days of physical pain is much better than having a kid or getting caught with birth control pills.

people make mistake (and yes they do repeat them. i'm still having sex) but i think you should read the thread. "What do you guys think? I think we're just paranoid, I only posted because I want all 10,000 of you saying I'm a fool for thinking she's pregnant" i really don't think he's looking for a be responsible. i think he got that. i'm not saying that he's exactly the brightest person ever for doing it again. but i think when someone asks for some support then people should give it.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:03 PM

there are reasons not to take the BC pill other than being scared. you need a prescription, atleast where i go to the doctor you do, and you also need to do a full physical before then (again, that is with my doctor). and there's no way that i'm going to get my family doctor to do this because my parents will find out. and if my parents find birth control pills, my ass will literally be kicked all the way to Iran, if i'm not murdered first. i am sexually active so yes it would be in my best interest to be on the pill but those are the reasons i won't. and also courage comes at those times. after the first time i had sex and i thought i was pregnant, i told my mom, because she's the one who's always going to be there and had i been pregnant, she would've helped me through it. so getting a pill over the counter annonymously and going through a few days of physical pain is much better than having a kid or getting caught with birth control pills.

people make mistake (and yes they do repeat them. i'm still having sex) but i think you should read the thread. "What do you guys think? I think we're just paranoid, I only posted because I want all 10,000 of you saying I'm a fool for thinking she's pregnant" i really don't think he's looking for a be responsible. i think he got that. i'm not saying that he's exactly the brightest person ever for doing it again. but i think when someone asks for some support then people should give it.
that's great, except for one thing; to my knowledge the "morning after pil" is not available over the counter; you still have to go to a doctor to get one. And he, too, will begin to tell you about condoms, the pill, IUD, the patch, the 6 month injection, vasectomies, etc.

No, ma'am, take the pill or else keep your legs crossed. Preventing an unwanted pregnancy is not one person's responsibility, it is for both of you.

and I AM giving my support; it's called TOUGH LOVE.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Suzuka Master

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/paren...after.pill.ap/
Old 09-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Instructor

that's great, except for one thing; to my knowledge the "morning after pil" is not available over the counter; you still have to go to a doctor to get one. And he, too, will begin to tell you about condoms, the pill, IUD, the patch, the 6 month injection, vasectomies, etc.

No, ma'am, take the pill or else keep your legs crossed. Preventing an unwanted pregnancy is not one person's responsibility, it is for both of you.

and I AM giving my support; it's called TOUGH LOVE.
in Canada the morning after pill is available over the counter (this happened a few months ago) and if you do buy it, the pharmacist doesn't ask questions or give information.

i never said that it wasn't the responsibility of both of them. i'm just saying that mistakes happen. i had a friend and her sister got pregnant at the age of 16. so she dropped out of school and had the kid. when my friend was 16 she got pregnant and dropped out of school and had her kid. we all thought that she wouldn't make the same mistakes as her sister and then it happened. another girl i knew got pregnant once. she had an abortion. she has a baby now. some people don't learn.

i've been in the situation. i know how it feels and how it means the world when someone just says yeah don't worry you're not pregnant (or in this case, your gf isn't pregnant).
Old 09-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Suzuka Master

On the same subject, the question would be would your girlfriend go for the morning after pill if it were available to her? I think we're all missing out on the fact that she has just as much choice as you do, even more so since it is her body.

Even though it is possible, you're probably fine, she very well could be experiencing all the symptoms because she is so nervous about the whole situation. She should remind you that if you even get your junk close enough to touch her w/o protection that she's going to cut it off. (:
Old 09-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Suzuka Master

In the article I posted, there is reference to the MAP being available in Alaska w/o a prescription, so it is OTC for this couple if in the future it happens again. At this point it is too late.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:18 AM
failhard.

Well either way, all good now, she's showing no symptoms whatsoever. We're awaiting on her period.

anothercls is right, it's OTC here, but it's too late. I promise you guys, this shit will not happen again. =/
Old 09-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
Good luck bro, you don't want a baby now. If you don't want to use a condom you should see if she is wiling to go on the pill.
hittin it raw > *
Old 09-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by FiftyFive
hittin it raw > *

Ok even if she is not prego this time who wants to start a pool of when he does knock her up..

Put me in for between four and six months..

Dude seriously HOW OLD IS SHE? You are saying her mom is in the way of the pill if that is the case she must be jail bate. If she isnt then damn go to get a prescription for her self. If she is Jail Bate and cant get the pill alone STRAP ONE ON!!!

IF ALL ELSE FAILS ...........................

Last edited by quad150db; 09-12-2005 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
in Canada the morning after pill is available over the counter (this happened a few months ago) and if you do buy it, the pharmacist doesn't ask questions or give information.
What kind of freakin' pharmacy would sell you Plan B without counselling?! PM me the person and/or pharmacy and I will contact their regulatory board. Totally unethical and makes them liable if something goes wrong.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by derrick
What kind of freakin' pharmacy would sell you Plan B without counselling?! PM me the person and/or pharmacy and I will contact their regulatory board. Totally unethical and makes them liable if something goes wrong.
a pharmacy that knows that people are already dealing with a lot when they get it and would just like to get it and leave. some people prefer their privacy. i'll go and see if i can get one this week and tell you how it goes.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by quad150db
ON!!!

IF ALL ELSE FAILS ...........................
Old 09-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderator

a pharmacy that knows that people are already dealing with a lot when they get it and would just like to get it and leave. some people prefer their privacy. i'll go and see if i can get one this week and tell you how it goes.
Uhhh ... just because it's "convenient" for you doesn't mean it's not correct. And it is OUR business as healthcare professionals to ask if it's right for the person taking it. Part of the counselling involves asking if an assault took place (asking indirectly, of course). Also some people don't know about STDs and other health issues. The 'morning after' pill isn't a regular form of birth control. When someone doesn't want to talk about it ... something's up. All counselling is done in private and anything said is kept confidential -- that's the law (in Canada, at least)
Old 09-14-2005, 06:40 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
i was 99.9% sure you were female w/ that avatar this whole time
Old 09-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Instructor

Uhhh ... just because it's "convenient" for you doesn't mean it's not correct. And it is OUR business as healthcare professionals to ask if it's right for the person taking it. Part of the counselling involves asking if an assault took place (asking indirectly, of course). Also some people don't know about STDs and other health issues. The 'morning after' pill isn't a regular form of birth control. When someone doesn't want to talk about it ... something's up. All counselling is done in private and anything said is kept confidential -- that's the law (in Canada, at least)
what do you mean if someone doesn't want to talk about it, something's up? the something that's up is that they don't want to be pregnant. so then they're desperate and taking that. i've yet to meet someone who's stressed and dealing with stuff wanting to talk. most people tend to be standoffish in that situation. i don't think they want to talk about it. if i go, i want a pill, and i want out. i don't want anyone talking to me about it. obviously the pharmacists decribes the side effects of the pill and gives you brochures on counselling but i mean places that pressure you into things. and i have dealt with that before. and that just pushes people away. atleast it pushed me away.

also, how much counselling can you get in 72 hours? and you also have to live your life. most people that want to take this pill are doing it in secret and want to get it done and over with quickly.

people are encouraged to seek it when need be. there are more advertisement for plan b in the washrooms at my university than for anything else.

but unfortunately i've been bombarded with readings and classes this week and haven't had the chance to go to a pharmacy and get one. but as soon as i do, i'll be sure to tell you all about it as you've requested.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Burning Brakes

i think some people are confusing the morning after pill
with the actualy abortion pill (RU486 or something like that, it's not legal here but available in Europe)
Old 09-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Burning Brakes

the morning after pill IS available over the counter here...

friend took one about a month ago...
Old 09-15-2005, 11:06 AM
Suzuka Master

You have to fill out a questionnaire and the pharmacist will talk to you to make sure you understand what you're taking, but they won't ask questions about whether you're married or whether you have permission to take the MAP, or about your sexual history, and they don't take your personal information down. They give you counseling, they just don't judge you.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:39 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dude, you need to relax and stop fucking around without a condom. Just put it on and have a little peace of mind. It's like licking a herpes infected vagina and wondering if you will have a cold sore.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

also, how much counselling can you get in 72 hours? and you also have to live your life. most people that want to take this pill are doing it in secret and want to get it done and over with quickly.

but unfortunately i've been bombarded with readings and classes this week and haven't had the chance to go to a pharmacy and get one. but as soon as i do, i'll be sure to tell you all about it as you've requested.

Don't get me wrong here ... it is a very personal and traumatic experience you're going through. I was just taken aback by the mention of a pharmacy just giving out a medication like it was like Tylenol. This is the first time the Canadian gov't has allowed pharmacists to dispense a medication via counselling without a doctor's prescription so it's important that pharmacists abide by the rules.

Just like Caliadria said ... it's just a short counsel. It's only there to inform the patient to make sure they understand what it is. No judgement going on here.

Yeah -- I read my previous message and I did sound quite defensive. No intent on that.

But wait a sec ... you basically have a 72 hr window. You're too busy to talk 10 minutes with a pharmacist???
Old 09-16-2005, 08:17 PM
I pimp an Audi A4.

Originally Posted by bigman
Dude, you need to relax and stop fucking around without a condom. Just put it on and have a little peace of mind. It's like licking a herpes infected vagina and wondering if you will have a cold sore.

Old 09-17-2005, 01:00 AM
failhard.

Originally Posted by bigman
That's exactly what I told myself. Anyways, she's on her period. Second time ever I can go after that.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Burning Brakes

One time I went to the Planned Parenthood to get the morning after pill with the girl that I slept with. There were a bunch of cute girls that were there. I thought it might be a good place to pick up loose women.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
One time I went to the Planned Parenthood to get the morning after pill with the girl that I slept with. There were a bunch of cute girls that were there. I thought it might be a good place to pick up loose women.
The chicks at sexaholics anonymous are way better
Old 09-20-2005, 02:14 PM
sumbdy gettin used 2nite!

Originally Posted by WhatTheScunt?
The chicks at sexaholics anonymous are way better
Hmm... never thought of that one.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:04 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mystikk
That's exactly what I told myself. Anyways, she's on her period. Second time ever I can go after that.
3rd times the charm, be careful.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:51 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX

mystickk you need to take your girl to planned parenthood. If you're in the US, I'm not sure how the system works in Canada, they're totallly confidential, even if you are under 18. Even if you have insurance from your parents, your girl can most likely get insured through the state, the people there are very helpful and if your girl goes on the pill they also give you a Plan B pill to hang on to in case of any emergencies. I've had to shell out my Plan B pill to my friends that refuse to go on the pill for one lame reason or another.

IMO any girl that refuses to use any sort of birth control and has unprotected sex has the thought in the back of her mind that she's ready and waiting to become a mommy.