Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Oops I Effed up !

Old 10-10-2005, 09:26 AM
ric
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your concern about messing up the friendship says that you really love this girl, a whole heckofa lot. That's a pretty terrifying admission to make for a young guy in our culture... Men are not supposed to be moonstruck.

If you take the care to frame the issues with her that you have on this thread, you and she should be able to talk, openly, honestly and directly, about your hopes and fears. I'd go for it.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Originally Posted by VITEK
NAAA! I'd rather have a friend. I'm serious. If i want some ass I can get it. but I Am not like that and NO PUSSY feels good enough to cover the pain of a Lost LOVED TRUE FRIEND. Like its soo hard to freakin make up my mind, its soo hard to Even understand.

But im gonna tell her if Theres a chance ill lose her as a friend I DONT WANA DATE HER. but if we can come to an understanding that A RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT WORK and we can still be friends, mabey it will make us stronger friends. I'm not sure. Yes I care about the girl Dearly, I Just dont want to upset Either one of us.
Dude, if you're considering dating her but are fearing that you'll break up, it's like the girl I dated that feared marriage because of divorce (her parents were divorced). I broke up with her, because there's no future in that, IMHO. Point I'm trying to make, if you jump into dating her with the thoughts in your mind of breaking up and losing a friendship, don't waste your time, because you're expecting it to happen. You're anticipating a breakup. You don't even know how you'd feel if you ever had to cross that bridge to know if you would even want to remain friends afterwards. I don't think friends after dating would ever work, it never did for me.
If you're into her, and clearly it seems like you are, jump in, and have a good time. Don't worry about what's going to be in the future, because you never know what'll turn out.
Ed
Old 10-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by Shoofin
Dude, if you're considering dating her but are fearing that you'll break up, it's like the girl I dated that feared marriage because of divorce (her parents were divorced). I broke up with her, because there's no future in that, IMHO. Point I'm trying to make, if you jump into dating her with the thoughts in your mind of breaking up and losing a friendship, don't waste your time, because you're expecting it to happen. You're anticipating a breakup. You don't even know how you'd feel if you ever had to cross that bridge to know if you would even want to remain friends afterwards. I don't think friends after dating would ever work, it never did for me.
If you're into her, and clearly it seems like you are, jump in, and have a good time. Don't worry about what's going to be in the future, because you never know what'll turn out.
Ed

We both talked about it, and I told her I dont want to date her. I explained what and how I felt and told her I would rather have her as a friend than loose her forever if we dated and ended up breaking up. She said that it was fine, And she also said if anything she was glad that she gave her virginity to somebody that she Loved and knew that person loved her. So We are perfect and I got all scared like a Bitch for nothing. Thanks guys
Old 10-10-2005, 12:31 PM
50? you must be kidding!

You are best friends. You are now lovers. There is no better relationship in this world than lovers that are also best friends. She knows everything about you. You know everything about her (as much as that's ever possible) Your relationship has been going on for quite some time, you just didn't really realize it.
My humble advice (for what it's worth)
Continue to treat her with the love and respect you have shown her up till now. Tell her how you feel about her (YOUR REAL FEELINGS!!!) and make sure she understands that she is this important to you.

You have an opportunity here that most of us can only wish could happen!! Take it!!
Old 10-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Now that she isn't a virgin, I'm sure you wont mind if AZ runs a train on her?

jk :P
Old 10-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Ganji, Want some?

Originally Posted by rise
Now that she isn't a virgin, I'm sure you wont mind if AZ runs a train on her?
Well if you run a train on her ill have to run a train on you and you will look like this......

Last edited by 1killercls; 10-11-2005 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Sick pic.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Originally Posted by mfkitson
You are best friends. You are now lovers. There is no better relationship in this world than lovers that are also best friends. She knows everything about you. You know everything about her (as much as that's ever possible) Your relationship has been going on for quite some time, you just didn't really realize it.
My humble advice (for what it's worth)
Continue to treat her with the love and respect you have shown her up till now. Tell her how you feel about her (YOUR REAL FEELINGS!!!) and make sure she understands that she is this important to you.

You have an opportunity here that most of us can only wish could happen!! Take it!!
That would be the best thing.....IF he dated and married her and lived happily ever after. But two people in love with each other and not taking it to the next step? doesn't make any sense to me...Looks like they will both never get married if they love each other but don't want to commit to each other.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by VITEK
Well if you run a train on her ill have to run a train on you and you will look like this......

(Picture removed because it's fucking disgusting.)
Exactly. What if some guy starts to like her and they start to date? Don't tell me you wouldn't get jealous. Same goes for her if you start liking someone else. I say step up while the fruit's ripe for the pickin before someone else comes along and picks it up.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
you will have sex again. Oh yes, young grasshopper. The seal has been broken and you will wanna dip into that pot again. It's mother nature.

emotions + physical attraciton are a deadly combination.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
You want me to break it?

Glad it seems to have worked out for you - I still think you are passing up on the opportunity for something special but whatever works for you. Best of luck to y'all.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:15 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Vitek don't post that shit.

This is done.