Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

One month anniversary...

Old 12-03-2008 | 07:48 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Originally Posted by Gnate
okay fuck that then... but you've been dropping hints? and instead of being excited she made plans to watch a shitty sports game? :theghey: That is real lame of her.
I know it is, it's her choice if we do something Saturday morning, not mine. I'm just trying to do something nice, for once in my life. I'll let you guys know what she decides.
Old 12-03-2008 | 07:59 PM
I don't have a Ferrari in

She probably has something secretly planned for you.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:00 PM
Custom User Title

hopefully something good

...Like holding hands and spooning until the movie is over.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:02 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Originally Posted by mastertl
She probably has something secretly planned for you.
Didn't even think of that!

hopefully something good

...Like holding hands and spooning until the movie is over.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:05 PM

She's dumping you for your mom on your 1 month anniversary?

In all seriousness, don't worry too much about a single day out of each month as something special --- a nice time together can be spent any day at any time.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:06 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

WTF???????????

Let me get this right...

You planned this elaborate day - but SHE is stiffing YOU to go watch the game? With your mom no less??? Holy reverse roles Batman!!!

Hmm...let's see how this adds up playboy:

"Big Daddy" movie (which your ass ain't this weekend) - $5

Bouquet of flowers from the neighborhood grocery (you broke) - $29

Having your girl give you the Heisman Stiff Arm for the 1 Month Anniv Date, and seeing your face when you suddenly realized why the other dudes treated her like shit before you -

FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!!!

Make her ass wait for the Silver Anniv after this one playboy!
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:07 PM
Custom User Title

You are the man darksom.

On the brightside slick, you're saving money you could put towards your car... or your future, whichever you think is more worthy of your funds.

I just dropped almost $300 on bruins tickets the other day
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:08 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
She's dumping you for your mom on your 1 month anniversary?

In all seriousness, don't worry too much about a single day out of each month as something special --- a nice time together can be spent any day at any time.
Guess your right.

Originally Posted by darksom1
WTF???????????

Let me get this right...

You planned this elaborate day - but SHE is stiffing YOU to go watch the game? With your mom no less??? Holy reverse roles Batman!!!

Hmm...let's see how this adds up playboy:

"Big Daddy" movie (which your ass ain't this weekend) - $5

Bouquet of flowers from the neighborhood grocery (you broke) - $29

Having your girl give you the Heisman Stiff Arm for the 1 Month Anniv Date, and seeing your face when you suddenly realized why the other dudes treated her like shit before you -

FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!!!

Make her ass wait for the Silver Anniv after this one playboy!
so true. Like I said, I'm going to call her in a bit and find out what is really going on. She is coming with me to pick out a Christmas tree and we are going to a bon fire Friday night.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:10 PM
Custom User Title

Lay her down by the fire, young grasshopper.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:21 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Lay her down by the fire, young grasshopper.
I think he should just put her hand on his dick and watch her reaction...then go with the flow...

If she just says stop and smiles...hit that ass...if she smacks the shit out of you and threatens to tell your mom - back off!

DO IT!!
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:23 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

I think he should just put her hand on his dick and watch her reaction...then go with the flow...

If she just says stop and smiles...hit that ass...if she smacks the shit out of you and threatens to tell your mom - back off!

DO IT!!
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:24 PM
Custom User Title

if she smacks the shit out of you that could mean 1 of two things

a) she is mortified
b) she is really kinky

go for the gold!!!
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:26 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
one month anniversary?
Dude....he's like....16.

Good luck Slick.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:29 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

^ Thanks man. This girl is better than my ex. Dated for 3 months and she didn't get me shit for valentines day.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:34 PM
Drifting

Take her to a movie, cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket of popcorn... You know what to do next.

Last edited by zguy95135; 12-03-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Oooh 3 months... Honestly there are so many fucking holidays and events you need to pick your battles. We've got: Anniversaries, Christmas, Valentines Day, Birthdays, Mothers day (hopefully not for a while), special occasions (graduations, awards, etc), and just to be nice days...

I don't judge my girlfriend of what she gets me. Yea gifts are nice, and shes good with that (got a Ka-bar for graduation), but thats not really a sign someone cares about you.

Time is also not a good way to measure the quality of a relationship. I have friends who have been dating their significant others for 2-3 years and they still aren't nearly as close as my girlfriend and I were at 3-4 months.

If she's blowing you off for your mom, yea that kinda blows, but honestly, 1 month... may not be that significant to her. Flowers (I know, you get em, they look pretty for like 3 days, and die, and your out $$, but whatever, you still gotta do that shit) and lunch should be fine.

Mike
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:35 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

^ Dick in the box
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:37 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by CL-Slick
^ Thanks man. This girl is better than my ex. Dated for 3 months and she didn't get me shit for valentines day.
Slick...real talk...

Don't get expectations early on from girls/women. Since you are young, they are more than likely young too, so their whole day is subject to change without notice because of parents and other stuff beyond their control. plus, they are not mature enough yet to know how to treat a man right consistently and correctly. Just like you need time, they need time.

One day, you are going to look back and think to yourself "How in the world did I ever deal with these young ass girls?" !! But for now, it's growing pains for all involved. Expect young and dumb when you deal with young and dumb. But don't put them down for it. If you know better, then school them. Talk to them like they are better than that so they can be better than that. Mold them. Be the man. Don't put no weak shit out there Slick!

Slick, I'm telling you...if you listen to me...you will come to the end of that I ain't fucking til 20 shit reaallll quick! Be a man, be a leader...lead their ass...set the tempo...
Chillin' in my trailer

Originally Posted by crazymjb
Oooh 3 months... Honestly there are so many fucking holidays and events you need to pick your battles. We've got: Anniversaries, Christmas, Valentines Day, Birthdays, Mothers day (hopefully not for a while), special occasions (graduations, awards, etc), and just to be nice days...

I don't judge my girlfriend of what she gets me. Yea gifts are nice, and shes good with that (got a Ka-bar for graduation), but thats not really a sign someone cares about you.

Time is also not a good way to measure the quality of a relationship. I have friends who have been dating their significant others for 2-3 years and they still aren't nearly as close as my girlfriend and I were at 3-4 months.

If she's blowing you off for your mom, yea that kinda blows, but honestly, 1 month... may not be that significant to her. Flowers (I know, you get em, they look pretty for like 3 days, and die, and your out $$, but whatever, you still gotta do that shit) and lunch should be fine.

Mike
Yeah, the last relationship sucked ass, so I'm trying to make this one better. I think I will probably just do the lunch thing is she wants to do something.
Custom User Title

Old 12-03-2008 | 08:38 PM
Custom User Title

All high school relationships suck.

And fuck that +1 shit, Darksom = #1, listen to him. Chase that ass! (but not in the creepy literal sense.) And wrap your tool.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:39 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Slick...real talk...

Don't get expectations early on from girls/women. Since you are young, they are more than likely young too, so their whole day is subject to change without notice because of parents and other stuff beyond their control. plus, they are not mature enough yet to know how to treat a man right consistently and correctly. Just like you need time, they need time.

One day, you are going to look back and think to yourself "How in the world did I ever deal with these young ass girls?" !! But for now, it's growing pains for all involved. Expect young and dumb when you deal with young and dumb. But don't put them down for it. If you know better, then school them. Talk to them like they are better than that so they can be better than that. Mold them. Be the man. Don't put no weak shit out there Slick!

Slick, I'm telling you...if you listen to me...you will come to the end of that I ain't fucking til 20 shit reaallll quick! Be a man, be a leader...lead their ass...set the tempo...
Great advice man, thanks. So by treating this girl right am I being the leader?
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:40 PM
Custom User Title

No, you're just being nice/slick because subconsciously you wanna lay the pipe.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:43 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

No, you're just being nice/slick because subconsciously you wanna lay the pipe.
Damn, your smart.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:43 PM
Custom User Title

Tell me about it. I taught darksom everything he knows...
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:45 PM
Suzuka Master

I don't really think you should rag on him for putting a relationship ahead of getting laid. If it is a good relationship and she's not half married to god it will progress naturally, and he could get a good relationship out of it to boot.

Mike
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:46 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Tell me about it. I taught darksom everything he knows...
Right...
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:46 PM
Team Owner

If you like her and she likes you, and you get along, and treat each other with respect, and are attracted to each other both mentally and physically....then what more can you really ask for.

That said, I think you're putting the pussy on a pedestal my friend with this waiting til you're 20 thing though. If you both want too....then just be safe. Other than that, waiting will eventually lead to regret.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:47 PM
Custom User Title

I'm just messing with the kid, I was the same way, way back when... then I had my nymphomaniac stage during sophomore-senior year and now i'm back to not making such a huge deal out of sex.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Oh missed that you're intentionally trying to wait till your 20? That's retarded. If you were say, waiting for marriage, aright there's merit in that, but an age probably chosen because its a round number naturally appealing to the average humans OCD is retarded. Also, anyone who says sex complicates a relationship is full of shit, so don't buy that line. If anything it makes it easier.

Mike
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:50 PM
Custom User Title

Damn I just had some helpful shit to say but I lost it... anyways keep your chin up slick, 1 month is nothing to sweat.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:51 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Update!!!!

She just texted me and said that she was spending the day with me, she said the game didn't matter, she had someone to give her updates.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:52 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by crazymjb
Oh missed that you're intentionally trying to wait till your 20? That's retarded. If you were say, waiting for marriage, aright there's merit in that, but an age probably chosen because its a round number naturally appealing to the average humans OCD is retarded. Also, anyone who says sex complicates a relationship is full of shit, so don't buy that line. If anything it makes it easier.

Mike

Makes things easier?

The only things sex makes easier, is getting girls (of slick's age group especially) strongly attached (assuming they aren't whores) and getting laid by that same person again in the future.

EDIT: nice, seems like your day will go as planned
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:52 PM
Team Owner

She just texted me and said that she was spending the day with me, she said the game didn't matter, she had someone to give her updates.
Cool....hopefully she DOESN'T touch your peepee.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:54 PM
Suzuka Master

If it's a regular part of a relationship it loses its "OMG" factor and just becomes something fun and intimate a couple can share.

Mike
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:54 PM
Custom User Title

Ravin

this thread is an emotional roller coaster!
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:55 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

There is a difference between treating a girl right and being a leader. First off, you should do both. No reason not to.

Secondly, all should not be given to ANYONE up front, right off the bat. Someone must earn your affection and your treasures. And she is being taught the same. You see, if you give too much at first, then they don't appreciate or know why you are doing it. Be nice all the time, but be special when it's really time to be special. Otherwise, you become a hard act to follow each time!

I'm telling you...sit them down and talk to them. And not always about how you feel. Not necessary for a man to get all mushy all the time. Sometimes, but not all the time.

Hang in there and don't be afraid to fuck up...growing pains remember...more than likely she will not be your last girl, but you need the practice...
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:57 PM
Chillin' in my trailer

Thanks guys, looking forward to Saturday and I'll keep you guys updated. Got the advice I was seeking, thread turned out not to be a fail.
Old 12-03-2008 | 08:58 PM
Custom User Title

Darksom you're making me regret buying bruins tickets for xmas
Old 12-03-2008 | 09:02 PM
i heart latin chicks

Slick's a good guy, he'll learn just like we all did. Even you Darksom

Quick Reply: One month anniversary...