Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

older men..

Old 01-17-2005 | 10:35 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
haha, i'm sure i'll go back, just maybe not as close to my own age, like just a few years older. i'm also fascinated how older men are SO OBSESSED with eating pussy. it's really great. lol.

it's because they haven't had a home cooked meal in so long

or

it is because you have a 20 year old pussy...maybe the last pussy he was eating was a 40 year old pussy...which is just plain nasty. So he was so happy to be eating something so much nicer that he took advantage

Like if you were eating shitty steak all the time and then someone put a nice piece of Filet Migion in front of you...you'd go to town on that shit.
Old 01-17-2005 | 11:09 PM
Suzuka Master

haha, i'm sure i'll go back, just maybe not as close to my own age, like just a few years older. i'm also fascinated how older men are SO OBSESSED with eating pussy. it's really great. lol.

probably because most older men's dang-a-langs aint what they used to be so they want to establish themselves as being good at giving head first so they dont dissapoint during coitus?
Old 01-18-2005 | 01:54 AM
Pro

yeeeaaah
Old 01-18-2005 | 01:58 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by nicholbr
probably because most older men's dang-a-langs aint what they used to be so they want to establish themselves as being good at giving head first so they dont dissapoint during coitus?

back before dark and I were born again christians....he was the original marathon man.... all night, full force....and I am confident that if we ever get married that it will hold true again (at any age)
Old 01-18-2005 | 07:06 AM
Safety Car

We are not obsessed with eating pussy BUT with pleasing our partners.

Colonel Angus
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:12 PM
ric
Safety Car

ah, jeez, another age-discrimination thread................the guy came because he was intensely into the moment, and he is highly sexed. That part of the male anatomy does not always require stimulation to reach an orgasm, guys. And no, I doubt that he was giving head because his erection wouldn't hold.................................I think he was totally into it. My guess is this guy enjoys the art of sexual play, and really gets off on pleasuring his partner. Sounds like she didn't view it as a crime, now.

Sounds like these two could blow the roof off.....................
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:20 PM
Banned

men are programmed to want to fuck young, attractive, healthy women....fresh out of puberty....its the nature of our biology....the legal system has put limits on this obviously but some men still do underage girls....regardless, it is, was, and always will be the fantasy of men to be able to bang 20 year old girls for the rest of their lives. and as long as there are slutty 20 year olds around who will do 30-40-50 year old men, everyone is happy i guess.
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:28 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by jimcol711
and as long as there are slutty 20 year olds around who will do 30-40-50 year old men, everyone is happy i guess.
The implications are strong in this one. Welcome back Jim

BRB, Imma need some for this.
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:34 PM
Blackbird baby..

... slutty 20 year olds...
wtf kind of comment is that?! if she wants to date an older man who the F should care other than those 2. I hardly would call someone like that slutty. What makes it worse than her banging some 20-something total DH prick?! Who only cares about himself and is a 3-pump & flop??

sorry i absolutely don't agree with your "slutty" comment.
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PavDog
wtf kind of comment is that?! if she wants to date an older man who the F should care other than those 2. I hardly would call someone like that slutty. What makes it worse than her banging some 20-something total DH prick?! Who only cares about himself and is a 3-pump & flop??

sorry i absolutely don't agree with your "slutty" comment.
come on, lets be honest here for a second, time to clear the table and be honest.....

20 year old chicks dont fall in LOVE with old men....if they do, or should i say, if they THINK they do, its because 99% of the time they have MAJOR "love me daddy" issues and come from a broken home, didnt have a father figure, or god forbid, were abused....

20 year old chicks who sleep with men decades older then them simply do it for the thrill or most likely because they know what men know...men fantisize about banging girls that young on a daily (if not hourly basis) and therefore these girls know they can easily get showered with gifts, fancy dinners, vacations, etc if they spread their legs for guys old enough to be their fathers....

a bit of an age difference is one thing...but these decades of difference sexual encounters are for all intents and purposes, NEVER for any sort of real form of love or emotional connection.
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:48 PM
Blackbird baby..

come on, lets be honest here for a second, time to clear the table and be honest.....

20 year old chicks dont fall in LOVE with old men....if they do, or should i say, if they THINK they do, its because 99% of the time they have MAJOR "love me daddy" issues and come from a broken home, didnt have a father figure, or god forbid, were abused....

20 year old chicks who sleep with men decades older then them simply do it for the thrill or most likely because they know what men know...men fantisize about banging girls that young on a daily (if not hourly basis) and therefore these girls know they can easily get showered with gifts, fancy dinners, vacations, etc if they spread their legs for guys old enough to be their fathers....

a bit of an age difference is one thing...but these decades of difference sexual encounters are for all intents and purposes, NEVER for any sort of real form of love or emotional connection.
I still disagree. I don't think "love" has an age limit. I would agree that a lot of people think they are in Love but aren't, but that's surely not limited to age-different people.

I also think you don't have any clue what you are talking about--speaking for what a typical young woman wants from an older man. I would think that all women like to be wined & dined. Maybe a younger woman appreciates someone more mature, etc. That's what it sounds like in this situation. And she def didn't say she was in "love".. she knows what she's doing. And what makes it different from dating someone her own age? I still don't see where that makes her "slutty". Or somehow what she is doing "wrong".

I'm just amazed that you seem to have this age thing figured out. And you're, am I reading it right, 24??
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:57 PM
Banned

for the record, i am not saying anything directly about anyone personally in this thread, i am however making generalizations that are usually 100% correct whether some of us want to admit it or not.
Old 01-18-2005 | 12:59 PM
Blackbird baby..

um, sure. right.
Old 01-18-2005 | 02:08 PM
Senior Moderator

for the record, i am not saying anything directly about anyone personally in this thread, i am however making generalizations that are usually 100% correct whether some of us want to admit it or not.
I can see that happening for some people. For others its love. It all depends.
Old 01-18-2005 | 02:16 PM
Outnumbered at home

Now what are we considering "slutty" here?

I consider slutty as sleeping with a hell of a lot of men. As i don't know superglossy's background well enough don't know if that is accurate.

From this thread I would consider her "easy"

Old 01-18-2005 | 02:58 PM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 95gt

I consider slutty as sleeping with a hell of a lot of men. As i don't know superglossy's background well enough don't know if that is accurate.

I would also correlate it with indiscriminate sex, and frankly, the guy in this scenario sounded fairly discriminating, as did the young woman. And there is a difference bewteen a sexual escapade and sluttyness. She's not doing the entire NYPD fire department, or attending a frat party as the only girl present
Old 01-18-2005 | 03:06 PM
Suzuka Master

marry him. divorce. take half. you win.
Old 01-18-2005 | 03:44 PM
Reppin' the T-Dot!!

Originally Posted by rise
marry him. divorce. take half. you win.
The End.
Old 01-18-2005 | 04:12 PM
Safety Car

ahahaha welcome back jim

Old 01-18-2005 | 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Looks like I have a lot to look forward to when I'm 40 something
Old 01-18-2005 | 05:04 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally Posted by 95gt

Old 01-18-2005 | 05:18 PM
Race Director

holy fuck...I am ice skating to school

I agree with this guy
Old 01-18-2005 | 06:14 PM
Burning Brakes

1/2 age plus seven.

this guy is a little to old and frankly kinda creepy.

But yeah, at 20 they are still fresh as daisies. That's why he did oral so much, because it didn't have the texture of raw burger.
Old 01-18-2005 | 06:19 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by spidey07
That's why he did oral so much, because it didn't have the texture of raw burger.
Old 01-18-2005 | 08:29 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by miner
We are not obsessed with eating pussy BUT with pleasing our partners.

Colonel Angus
they go hand in hand
Old 01-18-2005 | 08:34 PM
Go Noles!

men are programmed to want to fuck young, attractive, healthy women....fresh out of puberty....its the nature of our biology....the legal system has put limits on this obviously but some men still do underage girls....regardless, it is, was, and always will be the fantasy of men to be able to bang 20 year old girls for the rest of their lives. and as long as there are slutty 20 year olds around who will do 30-40-50 year old men, everyone is happy i guess.
EXCUSE me, but who the FUCK do you think you are, calling me a slut? that was VERY uncalled for, you have no idea who i am. i'll fuck whoever the hell i want to, i don't care if he's 20, 28 or 38.

and it's funny you bring up the love issue, because one of my best friends happens to be dating a 35 year old (for over a year) and there is no doubt in my mind that they are not in love. I've seen their relationship through the thick and the thin, and all the sacrifices that are made. so to say that a girl has "issues" if she's with a older guy is just plain WRONG. how about you THINK about the shit coming out of your mouth before you look like a complete asshole. oh wait, you ARE one.
Old 01-18-2005 | 08:52 PM
Burning Brakes

EXCUSE me, but who the FUCK do you think you are, calling me a slut? that was VERY uncalled for, you have no idea who i am. i'll fuck whoever the hell i want to, i don't care if he's 20, 28 or 38.

and it's funny you bring up the love issue, because one of my best friends happens to be dating a 35 year old (for over a year) and there is no doubt in my mind that they are not in love. I've seen their relationship through the thick and the thin, and all the sacrifices that are made. so to say that a girl has "issues" if she's with a older guy is just plain WRONG. how about you THINK about the shit coming out of your mouth before you look like a complete asshole. oh wait, you ARE one.
sadly he is speaking the truth though. any 20 year old messing around with a 38 year old man has serious issue. heck they both do.

1/2 age + 7. never break that rule.

Its how we men would view a 38 year old guy getting with a 20 year old girl. "WTF is wrong with you man????!!!!! Cruising the high schools again? Can't get a women so you go and nail a little girl?"
Old 01-18-2005 | 08:58 PM
Race Director

hey she is not a slut just because she is with an older guy.

my 2nd and 3rd wives will be that much younger than me.
Old 01-18-2005 | 09:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Oh lord... I see JIM made himself at home...
Old 01-18-2005 | 09:18 PM
Suzuka Master

I have two close friends whose parents have a 15-year old gap and they are happily married.

Such cases are not that common but still very possible. Let's all be open-minded here.
Old 01-18-2005 | 09:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by sasha
I have two close friends whose parents have a 15-year old gap and they are happily married.

Such cases are not that common but still very possible. Let's all be open-minded here.
um?

1/2 age + 7. age difference matter - the tried and true french formula does.
Old 01-18-2005 | 09:31 PM
Suzuka Master

um?

1/2 age + 7. age difference matter - the tried and true french formula does.
That's empirically determined, not necessarily true all the time.
Old 01-18-2005 | 09:37 PM
Suzuka Master

1/2 age + 7. never break that rule.

just because you read that in another thread doesn't make it a rule to live your life by
Old 01-18-2005 | 09:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by nicholbr

just because you read that in another thread doesn't make it a rule to live your life by
meh, I didn't read it in another thread. It just always seems to work out perfectly. Sure I'd like to bone a 20 year old girl, but it still wouldn't be right. That and all my friends would NEVER let me live such a vile act down.
Old 01-18-2005 | 10:52 PM
Go Noles!

meh, I didn't read it in another thread. It just always seems to work out perfectly. Sure I'd like to bone a 20 year old girl, but it still wouldn't be right. That and all my friends would NEVER let me live such a vile act down.
yeah, but you'd probably never get the chance either.

oh, and your math formula? .. lame. try not to base your life off of stupid things you see in car forums. just a thought.
Old 01-18-2005 | 11:05 PM
Suzuka Master

yeah, but you'd probably never get the chance either.

oh, and your math formula? .. lame. try not to base your life off of stupid things you see in car forums. just a thought.
and

living your life by a formula is just a flatout dumb idea. If you are comfortable and it feels right there is no reason not to try it. Its part of human nature to explore...without that life would suck.
Old 01-18-2005 | 11:13 PM
Old fart

Originally Posted by sasha
...not necessarily true all the time.

That formula doesn't apply to my parents when they first met...
Old 01-19-2005 | 12:37 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by pgatour1
it's because they haven't had a home cooked meal in so long

or

it is because you have a 20 year old pussy...maybe the last pussy he was eating was a 40 year old pussy...which is just plain nasty. So he was so happy to be eating something so much nicer that he took advantage

Like if you were eating shitty steak all the time and then someone put a nice piece of Filet Migion in front of you...you'd go to town on that shit.
guess you don't plan on gettin any when you're 40??
Old 01-19-2005 | 08:29 AM
Banned

sweetie, youve got alot to learn, you just turned 20....and i cannot in good conscience take back anything i typed because it is all 100% truth. it is understandable that you would not want to agree with it but its like i said....whether or not people admit or speak openly about it, its true....

call me an asshole all you want but 10 years from now when youre life is totally different and far more stable and you look back on your life you will be the one saying "god damn, that asshole on the acura forum was right!!!"

being 100% confident that this will occur makes me comfortable not taking any offense to being called an asshole. its ok, i forgive you.
Old 01-19-2005 | 09:08 AM

sweetie, youve got alot to learn, you just turned 20....and i cannot in good conscience take back anything i typed because it is all 100% truth. it is understandable that you would not want to agree with it but its like i said....whether or not people admit or speak openly about it, its true....

call me an asshole all you want but 10 years from now when youre life is totally different and far more stable and you look back on your life you will be the one saying "god damn, that asshole on the acura forum was right!!!"

being 100% confident that this will occur makes me comfortable not taking any offense to being called an asshole. its ok, i forgive you.

Quick Reply: older men..