Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Need some advice...blah

Old 01-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some advice...blah

Cliffs notes version...sort of

Currently in a "break" period with girlfriend of 2 years.
Planned on breaking up with her but I cant seem to do it.
I still love her, she hasnt done anything wrong.. I just get tired of her every now and then.
Shes a Senior in High school im a Freshman in College (20min drive time).

Met a badass chick at my dorm..she seems perfect but I think I blew it.
We've hung out some and I slept in her room with her 3 out of the last 5 nights before winter break.
Didn't put make many moves on because didn't want to come off too strong or blow it..not looking for sex I can get that elsewhere.
Before I left for my recent trip I asked her if this thing we had going on had any potential. (I hate being confused I was getting mixed signals..)
She replies that she doesn't date hockey players for some dumb reason...
Last txt I recieved from her was.. "u might be different it just sucks when one person ruins it for the "u" "

Background information on this girl..

- Just out of a 2 year relationship that ended badly.
- works a ton (at least during this break)

How should I interpret that last message? Do I have a chance? She says she doesn't date hockey players...yet iv slept with her 3 times...(no sex) and hung out a lot.

What do I do about current Girlfriend and my aspirations with this new girl?
Old 01-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
You have to make sure she knows that she is making a silly ass generalization. I think you have a chance, it seems she is being careful and wants to know you are not going to shafter her

That said, if she is just barely out of a 2 year relationship...shes on the rebound and she may end it quickly herself once she gets over the last guy.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:56 AM
Diamonds are forever...

So on this "break" are you allowed to see other people? Does your gf know that you're sleeping with this new chick? I don't know if you should continue to have her as a gf if you get tired of her and feel compelled to pursue relationships with other women.

About this new chick, what she said about not dating hockey players is wtf kind of thing is that to say? What I get from the message is that maybe her ex was a hockey player and now that hes fucked her over or w/e she doesn't want to date any hockey players and associates all the things that went wrong with the relationship to hockey I guess its good to be careful, but thats a really stupid thing to base it on (if thats truly all she is basing it on)....its like going out with a guy who has a name that starts with J and getting screwed over and vowing never again to date any men who have names that start with J. You should talk to her and figure out what the deeper reason is, if there is one. Like Gilgamesh said though, shes probably on the rebound.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:01 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
man if you slept in her bed 3 times in 5 days i would say you have a really good chance!!! and her sending you that message is letting you know she is thinking about you 2. i would go for it
Old 01-06-2005, 07:24 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by evilone
man if you slept in her bed 3 times in 5 days i would say you have a really good chance!!! and her sending you that message is letting you know she is thinking about you 2. i would go for it
^

Yeah, seems like she likes you but she doesn't want to get hurt again. Just be patient with her. If she sees your consistency in being always there for her and in treating her very well, who knows, she might fall for you completely?
Old 01-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by evilone

I'm actually going to agree with you for once on that comment.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
What I get from the message is that maybe her ex was a hockey player and now that hes fucked her over or w/e she doesn't want to date any hockey players and associates all the things that went wrong with the relationship to hockey I guess its good to be careful, but thats a really stupid thing to base it on (if thats truly all she is basing it on)....its like going out with a guy who has a name that starts with J and getting screwed over and vowing never again to date any men who have names that start with J. You should talk to her and figure out what the deeper reason is, if there is one. Like Gilgamesh said though, shes probably on the rebound.

But the fact is, she's been hurt..... bad! and she probably doesn't have her head on completely straight (judging by the not dating hockey players thing). She's on the rebound big time. watch out!

I got into a situation like that once and I spent the whole time trying to prove that I wasn't what she thought I was (a "typical male", as she put it). I did a good job of it, but soon realized that she was holding me responsible for someone else's mistakes in a way, and she ended up cheating on me. and that's what this girl will do to you, not cheat on you, but hold you responsible.

If you want to mess around with her, fine. If you want a relationship, I say give her some time.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Suzuka Master

Twats that? I cunt hear you Tits ok I'd just finger it out later

on a serious note...I'd probably end your relationship with your current girlfriend. If you are having trouble standing being around her its not a good thing. Get out, check the specs on some new girls and if that isn't what you really want go back and beg your ex
Old 01-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Pro

on a serious note...I'd probably end your relationship with your current girlfriend. If you are having trouble standing being around her its not a good thing. Get out, check the specs on some new girls and if that isn't what you really want go back and beg your ex
Well I have no problem standing her or being around her, I just get tired of her every now and then..like things are just boring. However, after not being around her at all this past week when I did get to be around her the last few days it was great.

The message she sent I'm still confused how to interpret it...Also I don't think she is on the rebound..she is very open about her..sexual side, and doesn't hide the fact that she masterbates and occasionaly makes out with other girls, but NO guys yet.

Also I haven't talked to her in about a week...waiting for her to initiate something, and hoping that this doesn't blow over and turn into an akward situation.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:52 PM
sexy ... sexy biotch

she might just be kinda pissed off at ... guys in general ... and sleepin in the same bed is just her on the rebound, she might miss that, seein as how she isnt in that relationship anymore ... But if she is kissin other girls, then she might kinda not be ready to be with another guy, maybe?
Old 01-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Pro

Well I talked with her tonight for the first time in a week and we had a pretty good conversation...no serious talk or anything, but what pisses me off is she said "brb" and never came back.......blah I'm ready to move back in the dorm and move on with things....sucks I like this girl as much as I do, I hate acting like a vagina
Old 01-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Banned

drop her, i mean cmon you cant live at like that at our age, have un
Old 01-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Banned

After reading all of this, there is only one logical explanation.

You have to get them both to meet and get in a 3 way. Just say you're torn between both, and need to find out which one you really have feelings for, and the only way that is possible with a little cunnilingus between the ladies, then a salami snacking session with you. Its the only way.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Katana18
After reading all of this, there is only one logical explanation.

You have to get them both to meet and get in a 3 way. Just say you're torn between both, and need to find out which one you really have feelings for, and the only way that is possible with a little cunnilingus between the ladies, then a salami snacking session with you. Its the only way.
the truth...has been spoken.