Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

lets put a spin on things: WHERE / HOW was your 1st Time?!

Old 11-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blah, should've just fucked her in the back of her car

j/k
Old 11-19-2003, 06:50 PM
i want a bimmer =(

my first time wasn't like the whole wonderful thing that losing your virginity is supposed to be. He was 20 i was 22, we were drinking at a christmas party for this sport truck club i used to chill with. It was towards the end of the night and he was talking to me (me and this guy always had this "tension" between us and we had been friends for a couple months), he asked me if i had seen the office in the house we were at, i said no, so he took me back there and wow...there's a bed...long story short, bam it was done...BUT it wasnt anything really spetcular, the 2nd guy was MUCH more fun....

still waiting on the 3rd.....brrrr is it cold in NY #3?????
Old 11-19-2003, 06:59 PM
Suzuka Master

tallahassee is pretty chilly right now :wink:
Old 11-19-2003, 07:00 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Originally posted by Chinisimo
tallahassee is pretty chilly right now :wink:
not cold enough.

:P
Old 11-19-2003, 07:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Katies99CL
not cold enough.

crash and burn. GREAT BALL O FIRE

my AC works pretty good you know
Old 11-19-2003, 07:36 PM
Ricky: Drugs > Football

Me an dthis girl were talking for a couple months, I met her that summer and she was going with someone else but i was flirting with her and we almost kissed. (I was 15) Later that year for christmas break we all went to my friends house in ny, we were all from different states. We were into eachother all day, we went to a party that night (remebered to bring a helmet with me) and we shared a futon that night. Well there were like 7 people all our friends kinda trying to fall asleep and we waitin like 10 min and got at it. It was great, she put the condom on and we had to try and be quit and not move to much. The next morning while everyone was up and about, going to the bathroom and puttin on clothes we did it again under the covers with people walking in and out of the room. That time i used the pull out method, and the girl whose party it was was kinda pissed about her blanket. Then about an hour later she was brusing her teeth and i took her again on the bathroom floor.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:32 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by Katies99CL

still waiting on the 3rd.....brrrr is it cold in NY #3?????

Old 11-19-2003, 08:39 PM
Moderator Alumnus

at the Newark Airport Sheraton, room 911. senior year, highschool. that was 5 years ago, and after ?? partners later, somehow, we ended up back together....

as for the seeing another dood naked thing...
its weird seeing another dood naked, kinda a turnoff, but it kinda cancels itself out when 3 other girls are naked in the room at the same time.... very cool experience.... wish i was more sober tho... did NOT touch the guy
Old 11-20-2003, 04:31 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by YuppieCL
wish i was more sober tho... did NOT touch the guy
I am sorry... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mod edit:
Old 11-20-2003, 05:38 AM
Banned

chicks that get double stuffed have some self-esteem issues. id never want to be with a girl that had done that in her past. if i found out, id dump her on the spot, even if i was in love with her. to think she had no concern or respect for herself and would allow 2 dudes who obviously didnt even really care about her do that to her would crush me forever. lets face it, any guys that double stuff a girl dont give a shit about her, shes nothing but a fuck toy. you dont double stuff a woman you love with another guy. no offense toward anyone, thats just pretty dirty in my opinion. and no i dont have a double standard as in "oh if you had the chance to bone 2 chicks at the same time, youd do it" because while the prospect of such a thing sounds really exciting. the fact remains, if i find 2 chicks willing to do that, obviously, neither one really cares about me. no woman who loves you would want to watch you bang another chick and share pussy juice with the girl. and if one of these women DID happen to be a serious girlfreind and allow this to happen, thats a pretty good indication that shes got her own shit going on on the side...probably fucking 2 of your best guy freinds at the same time.
Old 11-20-2003, 05:49 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by jimcol711
chicks that get double stuffed have some self-esteem issues. id never want to be with a girl that had done that in her past. if i found out, id dump her on the spot, even if i was in love with her. to think she had no concern or respect for herself and would allow 2 dudes who obviously didnt even really care about her do that to her would crush me forever. lets face it, any guys that double stuff a girl dont give a shit about her, shes nothing but a fuck toy. you dont double stuff a woman you love with another guy. no offense toward anyone, thats just pretty dirty in my opinion. and no i dont have a double standard as in "oh if you had the chance to bone 2 chicks at the same time, youd do it" because while the prospect of such a thing sounds really exciting. the fact remains, if i find 2 chicks willing to do that, obviously, neither one really cares about me. no woman who loves you would want to watch you bang another chick and share pussy juice with the girl. and if one of these women DID happen to be a serious girlfreind and allow this to happen, thats a pretty good indication that shes got her own shit going on on the side...probably fucking 2 of your best guy freinds at the same time.
hey if she was your GF and she did this then I would understand.. but you cannot judge someone on there past!!! Its not fair to that person!!! Do you realize that you may have been / or will be with girls who have done some crazy shit.. and you'd never know!!!! Or you mightreach a point where you did crazy shit and they may never know... should they judge you based on past experiences and/or mistakes?!

just my $0.02
Old 11-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so if you had 2 girls at one time, would you think it fair for your gf to dump you if she found out?
Old 11-20-2003, 06:19 AM
Banned

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
so if you had 2 girls at one time, would you think it fair for your gf to dump you if she found out?
absolutely. and why shouldnt she? engaging in that activity shows a complete and total lack of morals or self respect. sure it may be fun or exciting, but people seem to fail to think about the long term effects of certain things these days. there are plenty of women in this world, i refuse to settle for one who, even at a young point in life, treated herself like a fuck doll and didnt care about herself.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:23 AM
Race Director

ok as long as you hold the same standards for yourself.

I was just making sure you werent one of those guys that thought it was ok to have sex with 2 girls, but if the girl has sex with 2 guys it makes her a whore.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:28 AM
Banned

ok as long as you hold the same standards for yourself.

I was just making sure you werent one of those guys that thought it was ok to have sex with 2 girls, but if the girl has sex with 2 guys it makes her a whore.
no, thats not me. i may fall in the minority here but i really care more about being with an honest woman who i can trust completely and who doesnt have dirty dark skelotons in her closet than finding the hottest chick that wants to fuck everyday and is a sex machine.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:34 AM
Race Director

that is true.

while ive always wondered what it was like, whether id actually do it is another.

my one man keeps me pretty busy anyway. i dont think i need another lol.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:37 AM
Banned

that is true.

while ive always wondered what it was like, whether id actually do it is another.

my one man keeps me pretty busy anyway. i dont think i need another lol.

exactly, i mean of course, it makes for an interesting and exciting fantasy, but when it comes time to actually think about doing it in the context of real life, there are soooo many other factors involved that i, personally, just cant ignore or shut out.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:44 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Jim the fucking Puritan.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Banned

Originally posted by eclipse23
Jim the fucking Puritan.

im not gonna sit here and say ive never done anything morally questionable, nor will i say that i dont continue to do things that may not be widely acceptable (not relating to sex) but yeah, i have pretty high standards as far as this this is concerned and i hold my woman to the same standards and if i were single i would seek a woman of the same standards.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:05 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

chicks that get double stuffed have some self-esteem issues. id never want to be with a girl that had done that in her past. if i found out, id dump her on the spot, even if i was in love with her. to think she had no concern or respect for herself and would allow 2 dudes who obviously didnt even really care about her do that to her would crush me forever. lets face it, any guys that double stuff a girl dont give a shit about her, shes nothing but a fuck toy.
since it looks like i'm now being considered the "fuck toy" of this thread (at least by your description), i think i need to say a few things... everyone makes messed-up decisions at some point in their lives. some people learn from these experiences and gain a better sense of what they value in themselves and in others. other people never learn, and keep making these unhealthy decisions. i'm definitely in the first of those two categories.

i've slept with 3 guys in my entire life... and like i said before, i didn't start until i was 21. i set very high ethical standards for myself, and as i also said earlier, my first experience was not something i would ever repeat. there's many reasons for that, but mostly it's the fact that i think sex is meant to be a much more intimate kinda thing than most people treat it as in our culture.

if you honestly think that no girl who has had a lapse of judgement in her life is worthy of you, i think that makes you a bit of an arrogant asshole.

and please stop to consider your audience (and how ignorant and judgemental it makes you sound) before you start making ridiculous generalizations and throwing around cute little labels like "fuck toy".

~sara~
Old 11-20-2003, 07:20 AM
Banned

Originally posted by mesmerize
if you honestly think that no girl who has had a lapse of judgement in her life is worthy of you, i think that makes you a bit of an arrogant asshole.

and please stop to consider your audience (and how ignorant and judgemental it makes you sound) before you start making ridiculous generalizations and throwing around cute little labels like "fuck toy".

~sara~
i understand, and fully expected that if you responded to what i said, this is what you would say. yes, you are correct, everyone, at some point makes bad desisions or mistakes. some, however are worse and more full of undesireable concequence than others. not every mistake can be considered a simple lapse of judgement. i am, by no means, indenting to insult you, you made your desisions and thats your business, i am merely saying that in my life, i could not be with someone who had done something like you have. maybe it is judgemental, but as i said above, i strongly beleive a that a woman who would engage in something like that has a very very different mindset than a woman i would consider spending the rest of my life with. to have the mentality that its ok to share your body like that is beyond the boundaries of what i can fathom. those memories stay with a person for ever, those curiousities never go away. you will remember what you did, in vivid detail, till the day you die, and it would hurt me to be your boyfreind or husband and know that you allowed yourself to be treated that way or quite possibly, look back on it in enjoyment and fantasize about a similar situation. thats just the way i am, i dont speak for anyone other than myself. i hold sex in a very high regard and i dont think it is ignorant or arrogant to expect the same from a woman. im not looking for a virgin girl, if i were single, i would never hold out for someone who has no experience, however, i would like to beleive that if i were single, i could find a woman who held sex in a similar esteem and throughout her life, showed respect for herself, her body, and her future and only shared her body with a person or people who cared about her and whom she cared for. i apologize if you think im an arrogant asshole, but this is what i beleive and nothing could possibly change that.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:31 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

those memories stay with a person for ever, those curiousities never go away. you will remember what you did, in vivid detail, till the day you die, and it would hurt me to be your boyfreind or husband and know that you allowed yourself to be treated that way or quite possibly, look back on it in enjoyment and fantasize about a similar situation.
what the hell?? i don't think that's even worthy of a comment. and yes i still take offense to what you said (obviously), but i don't have the time or inclination to argue with people like you. it's completely pointless.

~sara~
Old 11-20-2003, 07:36 AM
Banned

what the hell?? i don't think that's even worthy of a comment. and yes i still take offense to what you said (obviously), but i don't have the time or inclination to argue with people like you. it's completely pointless.

~sara~

thats fine. you beleive what you beleive, i beleive what i beleive, we are obviously looking at this from 2 VERY different sides of the coin. again, im sorry if i offended you but i cant say im surprised and i may have used some terms that i couldve refrained from but at its core, my thoughts and beleifs about this are no different and will never change.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:40 AM
Moderator Alumnus

thats fine. you beleive what you beleive, i beleive what i beleive, we are obviously looking at this from 2 VERY different sides of the coin. again, im sorry if i offended you but i cant say im surprised and i may have used some terms that i couldve refrained from but at its core, my thoughts and beleifs about this are no different and will never change.
Although you will refute this, it's your insecurities that partially drive you to feel this way.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:41 AM
Outnumbered at home

Jim I have to say i think you explained yourself very well. I think sara would probably take that experience back if she could but she can't and i don't think anyone should hold it against her that she did it or against jim for feeling as he would. I would probably say i would feel the same if the girl i loved did the same
Old 11-20-2003, 08:00 AM
Banned

Originally posted by eclipse23
Although you will refute this, it's your insecurities that partially drive you to feel this way.

honestly, i wont refute that insecurity plays a role in it, however not a majority role and definately not nearly the role that my standards and my beliefs play in this.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:23 AM
The anti-misshift

Just my please don't take it too personally.

I'm with you Jim. True, people do make bad desisions or mistakes, but does it mean they have the right to go do whatever they want to do and regret what they did later.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:32 AM
Banned

Originally posted by CCType-S

I'm with you Jim. True, people do make bad desisions or mistakes, but does it mean they have the right to go do whatever they want to do and regret what they did later.

agreed, there has to be some thought process...SOMETHING that tells you certain things are simply wrong or not a good idea. you need to have the capacity to think such situations through to that point and understand and something you are about to do is something that you are going to regret later. and if that is the case, then why do it in the first place???? this thought process is someting that certian people are good at and certain people arent. simple as that. and it doesnt have to be about sex. it could be about jacking a car or hitting a crack pipe or getting into a fist fight, anything. i simply choose to open my heart to a woman who has the capacity to think situations through and keep herself from doing things she will horribly regret, in her past, present, and future.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:40 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally posted by CCType-S

OH my goodness, are you people even reading what i posted?? the whole point is LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND NOT REPEATING THEM. that's LIFE kids. EVERYONE makes mistakes, sexually or otherwise, at some point in their lives. the key is how you use the knowledge and experience you gain from making those mistakes.

and how am i not supposed to take this personally...? i have people who don't even know me questioning my morals and calling me a f*ck toy. i think that's a lil messed up.

~sara~
Old 11-20-2003, 08:42 AM
Moderator Alumnus

OH my goodness, are you people even reading what i posted?? the whole point is LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND NOT REPEATING THEM. that's LIFE kids. EVERYONE makes mistakes, sexually or otherwise, at some point in their lives. the key is how you use the knowledge and experience you gain from making those mistakes.

and how am i not supposed to take this personally...? i have people who don't even know me questioning my morals and calling me a f*ck toy. i think that's a lil messed up.

~sara~
Don't regret anything sara it's your life don't sweat it.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:49 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

i'm done here... i know you guys are gonna post more stuff about my misguidedness and your righteousness, but i really can't take any more of it. you're saying some very hurtful things, and this is not the kind of attitude i ever thought i'd encounter on a place like ACL from people who don't even know me.

it's been fun, but i don't need shit like this bringin me down.

bye,
~sara~

p.s. - thanx eclipse, i appreciate that
Old 11-20-2003, 08:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
Originally posted by Casper98CL

...sum1's eager to
Old 11-20-2003, 09:11 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

i'm done here... i know you guys are gonna post more stuff about my misguidedness and your righteousness, but i really can't take any more of it. you're saying some very hurtful things, and this is not the kind of attitude i ever thought i'd encounter on a place like ACL from people who don't even know me.

bye,
~sara~

hey sara... dont get too upset with this... this was supposed to be a fun thread until you started getting pick on... I hope you never feel that you are less because of what you did!!! After having conversed with you via email you are a great person!!! Fawk everyone! (no pun intended)... live your life and be happy with it... as long as you are ok with your decisions as I am with mine... thats all that matters!!!

Jimcol... Your opinion is strictly your opinion, but I do not agree with a single word you say (thats my opinion!) I think your ways are corrupt and twisted... I bet you do not hold that same standard for yourself!!! You say you do, you think you do, but i think if you look back you dont!!! and yes now I am passing judgment on you.. so take it like you will...

now anyway... lets all get off of Sara (yet again no pun intended!) and move on....

WHO'S NEXT!?!?!!?!!
Old 11-20-2003, 09:14 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by DaInFaMMuS1
...sum1's eager to
:pfawk: :pfawk:

Old 11-20-2003, 09:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Casper98CL
shit.. if i knew in HS what i know now... HS would have been sooo much more fun!!!!

although Id probably have a few kids and an STD...lmao
on that motherfucker.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:40 AM
Suzuka Master

bye,
~sara~

Nothing wrong with experimenting like that. Everyone in this world is too uptite about sex and all of the taboos associated with it.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts

~sara~
I think you ARE taking this too personally. I'm sure it wasn't directly directed at you. More his general opinion. I'm sorry you got offended. This is a public board, & the internet. You need to just sit back & take things for what they are worth. To stop visting a great place like this board for something like that is dumb. I can understand your point of view, I've been there on this board too, as have others. Some people just say dumb stuff, & offend sensitive people like you. Need to just let it go. Ignore it.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:41 AM
Suzuka Master

no, thats not me. i may fall in the minority here but i really care more about being with an honest woman who i can trust completely and who doesnt have dirty dark skelotons in her closet than finding the hottest chick that wants to fuck everyday and is a sex machine.
There's nothing wrong with kinky sex.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:30 AM
Race Director

you can have kinky sex in a one on one relationship
Old 11-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Banned

you can have kinky sex in a one on one relationship

EXACTLY. im all for gettin down and dirty.....BUT i do it with the girl i love, the girl who loves me, the person who respects me and whom i respect.

Quick Reply: lets put a spin on things: WHERE / HOW was your 1st Time?!