Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Ladies of acurazine I have a Survey for you....

Old 06-01-2005 | 09:51 AM
Racer

Hey I am a black newbie here, at first though it was a little racist but then again I stopped caring about racism along time ago....I think of that as an excuse alot of minorities use.......what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.......Yeah I may have had some tough times growing up but I am quick to adapt.....hell I never even really talk to any white person or ever had a white friend till I joined the military and I joke with my co-worker everyday about how stupid white boys are lol.....

On another note damn I though blacks would be higher on the list.. ..I don't have any problem get girls of all races...but then again I know I look damn good......I know I could get wally's girl....I steal from white boys all the time.......

ONCE THEY GO BLACK THEY NEVER GO BACK.............STIC2IT AKA "TRIPOD"
USE YOUR IMAGINATION.....
Old 06-01-2005 | 09:53 AM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by Waddy
PsychoInDenial
I went against my better judgement and tried to engage in a discussion with you, re: your concerns about racism in this thread. I should have realized that you had your mind made up after the first post I made, because the comments you have posted in your subsequently show that you haven't even read half of what I have directed at you since then. And if you have read them, then you are obviously either too angry or too stupid to understand it.

It sucks that you are offended, but if thats all it takes to offend you then I fear for your continuing sanity in this world.

I've wasted enough time already trying to explain myself. From reading the other threads, I was under the impression that this site was not going to be racially motivated OR stereotypical (I saw the threads where other members got banned for racist comments). I have studied and discussed this issue as a topic of many discussions in person at conferences, classes, etc. and not necessarily on the internet. I should have known better than to come up and attack the "playful banter" going on in this thread.

I have no problem with anyone have racial preferences on who they want to date. I myself have my own "type" of person. I just felt that the WORDING of your survey was in poor taste. IMO you should have just kept it asking the members what ethnicities they prefer instead of trying to clump certain ethnicities together from your generalizations. Everyone has their own way of identifying themselves. Some people will get pissed off by hearing somebody ignorant miscatorigize their ethnicity or culture while others on this thread won't care or give a fuck. Ethnicity is something you cannot change and that's the difference between clowning on one's background and ranting about stupid or ugly people and penises. Not everyone that's stupid or ugly is going to know that you're talking about them or their penis! When you focus on somebody's ethnic background it opens up another entire can of worms.

I don't care if your Jamaican, Caucasian, Asian, or Latino you can still suffer from a bit of naiveness when it comes to approaching this subject. That is why I chose not to go there just out of respect for other peoples cultures. But hey that's just me. Maybe I just see things a little differently when I don't decide to catorigize myself under one of Waddy's lame ethnic categories for the sake of this stupid survey.

But then again I just may be some stupid person that's just too pissed off to be rational. Its not like I focused on this topic enough during my college education or anything, because apparently I don't seem to know what I'm talking about and am just stupid.

:stepsoffsoapboxandgoesbacktotalkingaboutpenises:
Old 06-01-2005 | 09:54 AM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Originally Posted by BEETROOT

on that note.... ??

waddy do I have your blessing....this is a mess.

Yeah go ahead a kill it Rootbeer.
Old 06-01-2005 | 10:00 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Waddy
I definitely doesn't know that I am ignorant, I doesn't know it so much that it is probably in my DNA, I doesn't know what I should do about it, maybe I should go to a hospital? But what if they doesn't know how to help me, then I would doesn't know what to do.

Oh woe is me! Doesn't there a way that my ignorance would just go away, it is a curse I tell you, I doesn't wish this curse on anybody!

ThemainEvent has alot in common with Water-S it seems.
Old 06-01-2005 | 10:03 AM
Yeehaw

Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial
I've wasted enough time already trying to explain myself. From reading the other threads, I was under the impression that this site was not going to be racially motivated OR stereotypical (I saw the threads where other members got banned for racist comments). I have studied and discussed this issue as a topic of many discussions in person at conferences, classes, etc. and not necessarily on the internet. I should have known better than to come up and attack the "playful banter" going on in this thread.

I have no problem with anyone have racial preferences on who they want to date. I myself have my own "type" of person. I just felt that the WORDING of your survey was in poor taste. IMO you should have just kept it asking the members what ethnicities they prefer instead of trying to clump certain ethnicities together from your generalizations. Everyone has their own way of identifying themselves. Some people will get pissed off by hearing somebody ignorant miscatorigize their ethnicity or culture while others on this thread won't care or give a fuck. Ethnicity is something you cannot change and that's the difference between clowning on one's background and ranting about stupid or ugly people and penises. Not everyone that's stupid or ugly is going to know that you're talking about them or their penis! When you focus on somebody's ethnic background it opens up another entire can of worms.

I don't care if your Jamaican, Caucasian, Asian, or Latino you can still suffer from a bit of naiveness when it comes to approaching this subject. That is why I chose not to go there just out of respect for other peoples cultures. But hey that's just me. Maybe I just see things a little differently when I don't decide to catorigize myself under one of Waddy's lame ethnic categories for the sake of this stupid survey.

But then again I just may be some stupid person that's just too pissed off to be rational. Its not like I focused on this topic enough during my college education or anything, because apparently I don't seem to know what I'm talking about and am just stupid.

:stepsoffsoapboxandgoesbacktotalkingaboutpenises:
No one miscategorized anything. Waddy grouped races/ethnicities together for the sake of simplicity. A list of 1800 ethnicities and skin colors wouldn't exactly be practical now would it. Who cares how he grouped them together? He could have put black and white together, it was just a way of getting a reasonable number of categories.

The naiveness in this thread is from the people who equate simply recognizing differences with racism. You need to get the sand out of your vagina.

Old 06-01-2005 | 12:07 PM
GEEZER

I knew this would go to shit, just 3 posts into it.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...27&postcount=3
Old 06-01-2005 | 05:20 PM
teh Senior Instigator

From: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial

But then again I just may be some stupid person that's just too pissed off to be rational. :

at least you aren't in denial about that