Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

just walk away?...opinions & thoughts...

Old 06-03-2006 | 11:28 PM
2002 CL Type S

Originally Posted by JayT
haven't logged into acurazine in a while and when I finally do I end up here...LOL... which brings me to this thread. I started seeing this girl. The situation is pretty much I met her in nor cal when I was visiting but the catch was she's been with my brother but not with the label of being a couple. I wasn't going to even bother cause of that simple fact but she was actually the one to pursue me. The deal was pretty much she got out of a 7 yr relationship and I guess you could say my brother was pretty much the rebound. Then she pretty much wanted to just be friends and she quit messing with him. Then I meet her four month's after and she ends up into me. Now she is really into me and I do actually really like her, but sometimes that shit will pop in my head and I'm like damn she was with my bro. The problem now is she is looking for something serious with me, and I think she's a great girl so now I don't know what the fuck to do...she's told me she wishes she could take that back, but the fact of the matter is that shit happened... Just venting and looking for opinions and thoughts. would you be able to look past it? should I just walk away? try to deal with it? at times it does get to me...
Dude..Im a woman & Im telling you to run like hell!!