Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Junior Prom Disaster Report

Old 05-06-2007 | 08:14 AM
Go Giants

All's well that ends well...
Old 05-06-2007 | 08:23 AM
Suzuka Master

It's sorta like stacking up to all hit me now... I'm down 600 bucks and have a bunch of homework to do, and I'm pretty pissed off actually... I foresee a LONG ASS run.

Maybe it's because I was brought up as a real person, but I can't figure out what the fuck happened. Thats gonna be messing with my head until I can figure it out.

Mike
Old 05-06-2007 | 09:08 AM
Race Director

Dude, it's girls, theres not a damn thing you can do about it. Cut your losses and learn from it.
Old 05-06-2007 | 09:10 AM
Suzuka Master

Yea I know... Still pretty pissed though. I'm trying to "learn" from it, which is basically why I'm gonna ask her upfront what the fuck happened.

Mike
Old 05-06-2007 | 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by crazymjb
.... I'll probably debrief her later, gloves off....Mike
Um.... she was wearing briefs?

I'd keep the latex gloves on and dispose appropriately.

Then, I'd drop kick her ass to the Maine woods.
Old 05-06-2007 | 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

meh, get used to it Mike. it gets worse when you get older...
Old 05-06-2007 | 11:48 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by trancemission
meh, get used to it Mike. it gets worse when you get older...
You will be trying to figure out women until your head explodes....
Old 05-06-2007 | 11:51 AM
Suzuka Master

:sigh:

Yeah it would appear as if it's going that way.

Mike
Old 05-06-2007 | 02:41 PM
Drifting

girls of the world aint nothin but trouble
Old 05-06-2007 | 02:44 PM

I agreed with the and donkey punch. Then, while she was knocked out, you should have spread your seed all over her face and braided her hair with the used condom..... THEN you should have taken pics.

In all seriousness, its a lesson learned. I've been in similar situations like yours, but I never went to any of my proms, actually. I just think, hey, why not bring myself home a nice girl and skip the tuxedo and dress bullshit, in the end neither of you are going to be wearing what you wore to the prom anyway. And by "nice girl" I mean the "nice girls" that Russell Peters talks about - the ones that leave in the morning.

This is how I see it in regards to the prom and getting laid. The difference between getting laid for free and paying for it, is that when you get it for free, you're paying for it, but when you're paying for it, you're only getting it one night, so why not get it for free and get it every week, hell, maybe even every day.
Old 05-06-2007 | 06:22 PM
Engineer

you handled yourself pretty well Mike. The only thing i would have suggested differently would have been to confront the jackass at the first prom and ask him "What's goin on?" and tell him to back off. Him doing that was not "having game" it is called not having any class.

You probably kept your cool better than I would have, so I gotta say "atta boy" on that one though...
Old 05-06-2007 | 06:29 PM
Suzuka Master

I was literally behind him about to do a shoulder tap and punch but decided it wasn't worth it. I'm surprised, but I'm generally laid back. Yes I should have confronted him, but after they were outside before I even knew he existed for 40 minutes I thought why bother, whats done is done.

Mike
Old 05-06-2007 | 06:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Should have left her in Roxbury. I think that would have been fair pay back.
Old 05-06-2007 | 07:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Believe me the thought crossed my mind. She did, after all, go around claiming "nobody could touch her."

Mike
Old 05-06-2007 | 07:55 PM
Engineer

Originally Posted by mclarenf3387
Should have left her in Roxbury. I think that would have been fair pay back.
tell her to step out of the car when she wants to smoke, as your a conveniently in Roxbury...
Old 05-06-2007 | 08:08 PM
Suzuka Master

She doesn't really smoke... She literally smoked once in the 5 collective days I was out with them, and she used it as an excuse to go outside with someone else.

Mike
Old 05-06-2007 | 09:17 PM
Suzuka Master

I would have told her I have something for her to smoke and then unzip my pants.

Bitch should have at least given you some after all that.
Old 05-06-2007 | 10:44 PM
Race Director

Shes just a class-less bitch man, theres tons of them. It's not even worth fighting with anyone over, you did the right thing not fighting that dude. Bitches make nice guys like us do stupid things. Fuck em.
Old 05-07-2007 | 12:33 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
Shes just a class-less bitch man, theres tons of them. It's not even worth fighting with anyone over, you did the right thing not fighting that dude. Bitches make nice guys like us do stupid things. Fuck em.
Old 05-07-2007 | 05:35 AM
Three Wheelin'

1) Thats the one thing she paid for, her mother drove out 40 minutes to take pictures of us at my friends house. She said her mother loved me because I showed up sober and have no criminal record... I guess that speaks to her moral character

2) At this point I have no fucking idea... But if I go out with a girl of such high moral fiber tonight I think it gives me a better chance than third wheeling with my friend and his unofficial fiance.

Mike
After hearing this.....your obviously to good for her!!!! and shes doesnt seem to be looking for the NICE guy, im betting.

Nice guys always end up as friends.....
Old 05-07-2007 | 10:41 AM
Make MyTL Great Again

I think you should have gotten the phone # of the girlfriend that the asshole broke up with...and taken her to yours instead.

From everything you said, the girl's a cunt...plain and simple. And wtf were your friends thinking setting you up with a girl that would do this type of shit.
Old 05-07-2007 | 02:10 PM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

I had a similar experience to this once at a girl's senior ball in college. She went with me, but I noticed her taking a liking to another guy in particular about half way into the night. I had no animosity towards him, she was the one I was pissed at for attempting to embarrass me. I didn't let it ruin my night and actually laughed at it. The issue is the girl behaving that way, not the guy for going along with it. I had a great time with my friends and other girls there. Then when she came back around at the end of the night, I told her to F off, and left her to find her own way home.

This girl you've been describing is a high maintenance whore. She's a pig. She isn't worth a third of the time you're wasting trying to figure her out. Drop her like dead weight, and thank your friends for the great setup!

What kind of friends did this to you by the way?
Old 05-07-2007 | 02:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Heres some more background... I learn new shit everyday. Oh, I am not talking to her, but that didn't stop a concerned friend.

My best friend who was the one who told me to "come to Johnnies" to meet a cute girl told me he begged his girlfriend not to call me in the first place. He said he didn't like the girl, but knew I wasn't looking for a relationship and he never would have imagined she'd pull something like that. Based off going out with her she seemed like a good person as well, and based off other signs I could have never guessed she would have done something like this.

Another friend, who talked to her and told me what she said said he tried to warn me. In his defense he did, but his first language isn't English so his warning of "Either you'll really like her or you'll hate her" was misinterpreted I suppose. He talked to her today and showed me a few of the things she said.

To elaborate on the setup... We went out 4 times before prom and IMO we were getting along great. So I had ample time to make a decision, and based off what i suppose was an act I did actually like her. I remember thinking it was kind of like the girl I'd gone out with died and this was someone else, the whole way she acted this weekend.

-"I didn't ditch him"
-"I went out to grab a butt"
-"I didn't do anything with steve"
-"I didn't want to be chained down"
-"I don't give a fuck how he feels"
-"I'm proud to be a bitch"
-"I'm not apologizing or explaining shit"

Nice girl, eh.

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-07-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-07-2007 | 02:46 PM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

-"I ditched him"
-"I went out to grab a cock"
-"I did steve"
-"I want to be chained up (by steve)"
-"I don't give a fuck about anyone including myself which is clear given my lack of self respect"
-"I'm a bitch"
-"I'm not apologizing or explaining shit b/c my ignorance won't allow that to happen"

FIXED.

Dude, you gotta drop this. She's not worth it. She's a slam pig at BEST.
Old 05-07-2007 | 02:54 PM
Racer

More reasons just to move on. Consider the money lost an investment in your eduction of women...
Old 05-07-2007 | 03:01 PM
Suzuka Master

I did... I haven't made any attempt to call her or anything. My friend did.

Yeah that's my translation as well.

Honestly the reason I think I am even just a little hung up on this is I haven't had a relationship greater than friendship or hookups. I hate the girls around here for the most part, so when I was setup with some girl who honestly was pretty cool for 3 dates I was like aright, finally someone I can relate to. It ended on a note like that girl had died and basically it was just another rich spoiled bitch, except she lived a bit farther away.

Mike
Old 05-07-2007 | 03:45 PM
Racer

Oh well, its probably better that you don't get too involved with any women right now. After all, you'll be in the military soon so you'll be into guys...

Old 05-07-2007 | 03:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Reserves... That uniform won't hurt my cause either.

In all seriousness though, I haven't been searching for a serious relationship, as I don't want to get involved in anything I'll destroy based off where I go to school, etc. That said, I wouldn't mind "a" relationship.

Mike
Old 05-07-2007 | 05:17 PM
Intermediate

So fine Mike if your not looking for a relationship right now why are you going crazy over it? People fuck us over all the time, and you know it. Get used to it.

Jezz I'd expect you of all people to get over some thing like this. Hell John A wouldn't give this much of a shit(now that he can )
Old 05-07-2007 | 06:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Dan I won't even say anything to save you face... But believe it or not I haven't made getting stood up at prom a regular activity quite yet.

Mike
Old 05-07-2007 | 07:00 PM
Intermediate

quite yet.

Mike
So what, you had some fun, now get over it.

Forget about this bitch, and lets fucking fix the Truck. Then you can get a good girl friend, so your parents don' think your ghey.
Old 05-07-2007 | 07:22 PM
Not a dude.

Mike, I am so impressed with you I can't believe it. You handled this situation better than most people twice your age would have.

As to your "date," what a spoiled little bitch.

She said her mother loved me because I showed up sober and have no criminal record...
I think this quote absolutely says it all. This implies that this girl has gone out with guys who either arrive drunk or have a criminal record. I think that the type of parenting a person has received has a lot (no, not everything, but a lot) to do with the type of person they turn out to be.

I'm willing to bet that she has horrible parents -- not that having bad parents excuses her behavior in the slightest. My point is that her parents probably let her run around with jackasses (and god knows what other terrible things they allow), so being a spoiled bitch, she takes advantage of the situation.

Some of you may know that I have a daughter in high school. (Open season for bad jokes begins now). I can't even imagine knowingly allowing my daughter to go out with a guy (or friends, for that matter) who are drunk or have criminal records. That stretches my mind to the breaking point. Just goes to show you that there are all kinds of people in the world.

Mike, you handled this so well. To say this girl didn't deserve you is a gross misunderstatement. You are simply too mature emotionally for most of the girls you meet, in my estimation. You'll meet better quality girls when you get to college, don't worry.
Old 05-07-2007 | 07:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Honestly my big problem is that all the girls I meet have pictures of themselves hammered posted all over the web... I really have no interest in that, I mean for fun sure, but yea not for much more. The first time we went out she seemed like a pretty good girl, but not a prude or perfectly politically correct, etc.

I'm way too selective.

I handled it well but it ended up in me losing.

Mike
Old 05-07-2007 | 09:02 PM
Team Owner

I handled it well but it ended up in me losing.
The key is that you know what she is, so now you win by not wasting any more time on her.

Nicely done.
Old 05-07-2007 | 09:49 PM
Intermediate

I think hes talking to her again, about what I don't know, am sure more updates will follow.
Old 05-07-2007 | 09:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Dan, do you know when to shut the fuck up? Would you like to read some emails and shit too?

She unblocked me and started bitching about how she didn't hook up with the other kid. I said I didn't give a fuck because shes not my girlfriend... Dan anything else?

Megabitch (9:16:02 PM): and i didnt hook up with steve
Mike (9:16:12 PM): Honestly I didn't care about what you did with steve, im not your boyfriend

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-07-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-07-2007 | 10:03 PM
Suzuka Master

That's the extent of it... Some bitching about my friend texting her (out of my control, and she always texts him first) and how she doesn't feel bad and so fourth... Nice little show.

I did get my "closure" though, what I did "wrong." Apparently I wasn't talking to her. Which is funny, since I talked to her up until the point where she was giving me a virtual lap dance on the dance floor singing along to MIMS... "so hows my tux feel on your ass, what, you can't hear me?" Life lesson = Priceless, or $600.

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-07-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-07-2007 | 10:06 PM
Intermediate

I think your going a little to overboard with this, and since am the only one you can really bitch to, and you just want to find something that will piss you off. While am at it

Fuck Marines
Fuck the solders and lets fucking get outta Iraq, damn gov't
(sarcasm of those who don't know)

Any thing else I could say to piss you off.
Old 05-07-2007 | 10:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? That's it, your sitting alone at lunch tomorrow.

(He drives a saab... nuff said)

Mike
Old 05-07-2007 | 10:09 PM
Intermediate

Oh Whoops YOU forgot you are't gonna be there any ways. (E free dumbass)

Different people drive different shit
get the fucked used to.

Quick Reply: Junior Prom Disaster Report