Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

It's Over...

Old 01-25-2008 | 12:40 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Hahaha...broad won't move the fuck out...and ya nuts late...ain't life grand dawg? Hang in there playboy! You got your mind right. But don't put her out in the foul weather though. She's not exactly causing a problem right? But I would let her know that we agreed this was best and that the first week of dry weather - see ya! And stand strong to that! Whatever you do, DON'T fuck her while she is STILL living in there! After she moves out - no prob! Fuck her as often as your "heart" can stand it! But only then, because she will be trying to use the poo to stay up in there! Don't fall victim to it! Keep trying to fuck other women, but sane broads with no crazy ass exes though! Had my share of that shit! hahahahaha...

P.S. - Tube for the Vizio?? Damn dawg! Yeah, you went out like a sucker on that one! Demand your dough back and tell er to take that big ass TV back, or tell her she has to get the fuck out NOW and try not to break her screen dodging the fucking hail! Hahahahaha!
Old 01-25-2008 | 12:59 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Yeah this is weak. I can't put her out in the cold, but I mean shit, she's paying for a place she's not even staying in and not to mention there is a ton of crap I need to get done myself. I'm going out of town next week for business it should give her sufficient time to move everything by then. I'm not even trying to hit that either no matter how bad I'm feening lol.

I was thinking about hanging on to the tube TV since it's a widescreen and 30" so it's not tiny; plus the mofo is huge and only 5 years old without any issues. I don't want to slang it out on CL and have to deal with a bunch of low-ballers and strangers in my apartment. Shipping is also out of the question since it would cost almost as much as the TV. I'm stuck till the condo conversion comes through and I will have to make a move on tube.

I'm trying not to fish at work, but there's a girl who just got out of a relationship too. VERY cool VERY cute 8/10 I think we dig each other since she texts me and calls me several times a day, but I'm not making any moves......yet. Girls seem to want rebound relationships as opposed to just rebound sex. Plus that might put a hinder on our working relationship especially since my supervisor already stares at both of us as if we just got back from a quickie whenever he sees us.

Let's see, I also deleted that girl's number with the psycho ex. Not my cup of tea, plus she has a kid so there's also drama with the baby's daddy too. Her email has been the same for years so it seems like a much smarter method of contact.
Old 01-25-2008 | 02:45 AM
Senior Moderator

sell her stuff. if she doesn't want to pick it up obliviously she doesn't want it.
Old 01-25-2008 | 05:00 AM
GEEZER

Post newds.
Old 01-25-2008 | 05:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Hapa DC5
I'm not even trying to hit that either no matter how bad I'm feening lol.

Girls seem to want rebound relationships as opposed to just rebound sex. Plus that might put a hinder on our working relationship especially since my supervisor already stares at both of us as if we just got back from a quickie whenever he sees us.

Let's see, I also deleted that girl's number with the psycho ex.
Agree x 3! Damn hapa! You one smart mofo! Why you having such problems with the ladies? I guess it's just one lady so her bad, not yours. Never give in to the POP (power of da poontang). Your ex will just use that shit to linger around your crib even longer cause she knows you're not gonna man up and kick her to the curb.

Never shit where you work! Bad idea. Keep business and pleasure separate. Things go south between you and your co-worker and she'll be making up all kinds of shit. People be whispering around the water cooler about you having a small unit and other b.s.

"DELETE CONTACT" rofl! i've done that several times. then you avoid the potential pitfall of "drunk dialing" when you're all cut and horny. better yet text her back with "ACCESS DENIED"
Old 01-26-2008 | 02:24 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

If I don't get transferred after our re-alignment and I'm out of a job or vice-versa, it'll be on like donkey kong. You'll see me spring into action, no cape for me though. If she has baggage that won't kick rocks I'll move on to the next one.

The girl with the psycho ex also called today. I just let it ring and go straight to voice mail. She didn't leave a message and I didn't call her back.

As for my ex, I helped her move crap into her studio today. She asked if I wanted to spend the night there and drive home in the morning. I stayed strong and now I'm posting here...

I always have that one picture in my head where it's I believe a black and white photo with two kids; a boy and a girl. The girl holds her panties open and the boy is peering down with a quote below of her saying to him "with this I will control your life."
Old 01-28-2008 | 04:44 PM
Suzuka Master

If I don't get transferred after our re-alignment and I'm out of a job or vice-versa, it'll be on like donkey kong. You'll see me spring into action, no cape for me though. If she has baggage that won't kick rocks I'll move on to the next one.

The girl with the psycho ex also called today. I just let it ring and go straight to voice mail. She didn't leave a message and I didn't call her back.

As for my ex, I helped her move crap into her studio today. She asked if I wanted to spend the night there and drive home in the morning. I stayed strong and now I'm posting here...

I always have that one picture in my head where it's I believe a black and white photo with two kids; a boy and a girl. The girl holds her panties open and the boy is peering down with a quote below of her saying to him "with this I will control your life."
Within your soul, strong is the force young padawan!
Old 01-30-2008 | 07:55 AM
GEEZER

Originally Posted by 1killercls
Post newds.
Old 02-03-2008 | 11:05 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

OMG I need to get my ass in shape. I saw myself in the mirror and was disgusted with myself. She's gone I have nothing to hold me back, I need to show some resolve and do this.

I'm never going to meet women outside of my circle if I continue to look overweight, it will not happen.
Old 02-05-2008 | 11:22 PM
Oh Hullow

....it could happen, but of course a woman likes a man who takes care of himself... 9 months ago i was 225 lbs... as of 5 months ago ive been 160 lbs... a breakup from a long term relationship sparked this urge to lose the weight... it is a confidence booster, and you suddenly feel much more comfortable in your own skin.....

dont get me wrong though, i met girls as a fatso ... but it became sooo much easier while in shape haha.... im back with my gf i broke up with though since then so i have the green light to get fat again

so the moral of my story is... from what you have shared with us you have the personality of a good man who can attract some nice girls and that is plenty... but looking good makes the girls gravitate towards you a bit more instead of having to go out and get their attention haha.
Old 02-06-2008 | 07:01 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Hapa, how are you doing? I'm kinda in the same boat over here
Old 02-06-2008 | 11:53 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
....it could happen, but of course a woman likes a man who takes care of himself... 9 months ago i was 225 lbs... as of 5 months ago ive been 160 lbs... a breakup from a long term relationship sparked this urge to lose the weight... it is a confidence booster, and you suddenly feel much more comfortable in your own skin.....

dont get me wrong though, i met girls as a fatso ... but it became sooo much easier while in shape haha.... im back with my gf i broke up with though since then so i have the green light to get fat again

so the moral of my story is... from what you have shared with us you have the personality of a good man who can attract some nice girls and that is plenty... but looking good makes the girls gravitate towards you a bit more instead of having to go out and get their attention haha.
Exactly. Congrats on your weight loss, now keep those lbs. off. Don't eat out as much you'll save a ton of money and it's better for your health.

I'm not a narcissist by any means, but I know for a fact I am not ugly and far from it. But being in the same relationship for the last 4+ years has given me the excuse to gain 30+lbs. So now that I am single I have an excuse to lose 40+lbs.

I feel like I am a fat body that is in decent shape lol. I work out regularly and my diet is on the right track sans the fish and chips I had with a few buddies this evening. I still need to add more devotion to this.

It feels good to go out with friends. That has helped a great deal and I still haven't gotten out enough; only a few times since the break up. It gets lonely in this apartment especially when you bury yourself with work and plans of continuing your education.
Old 02-07-2008 | 12:08 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by FiftyFive
Hapa, how are you doing? I'm kinda in the same boat over here
Hey, not too bad at all. Work is a major stress, but when is that not the case. We all have to keep the lights on somehow. I empathize completely with your situation. I know it may be hard, but put a positive spin on this and let it drive you to accomplish things you would have never done before if you were tied down.

With that said, I am taking a vacation to Israel this year. I have always wanted to go and now I am! I need to slim and tone down because I heard the women are hot and I want to put myself out there and meet new people.

Life has thrown me a few curve balls these past months, but I learned as much as I hate excuses and hearing them from the people who work for me I was making up my own and using my girlfriend as an excuse to not take working out or my diet seriously, to not take finishing up my education seriously, and most importantly not taking myself seriously. She was a security blanket and I became the very person I have despised someone full of bullshit empty promises and no resolve.

I have gained a great deal of enlightenment about myself since she left me it's just time to put everything I am preaching here into practice. I knew a lot of this stuff I just didn't care to act on it and fix what was broken. That has to change if I ever want to move forward with my life.

How are things with you? What happened between you and your ex?
Old 02-07-2008 | 07:32 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Hey, not too bad at all. Work is a major stress, but when is that not the case. We all have to keep the lights on somehow. I empathize completely with your situation. I know it may be hard, but put a positive spin on this and let it drive you to accomplish things you would have never done before if you were tied down.

With that said, I am taking a vacation to Israel this year. I have always wanted to go and now I am! I need to slim and tone down because I heard the women are hot and I want to put myself out there and meet new people.

Life has thrown me a few curve balls these past months, but I learned as much as I hate excuses and hearing them from the people who work for me I was making up my own and using my girlfriend as an excuse to not take working out or my diet seriously, to not take finishing up my education seriously, and most importantly not taking myself seriously. She was a security blanket and I became the very person I have despised someone full of bullshit empty promises and no resolve.

I have gained a great deal of enlightenment about myself since she left me it's just time to put everything I am preaching here into practice. I knew a lot of this stuff I just didn't care to act on it and fix what was broken. That has to change if I ever want to move forward with my life.

How are things with you? What happened between you and your ex?
You really sound like you know what you have to do. Thats great. It is tough and work is hard as well. I have been going to the gym and giving it my all everyday. It is probably the only thing that takes my mind off of her. I go with a few friends and actually get to laugh a little in the day.

I need to work on a few things to better myself now too and i believe i know exactly what i have to do. Hanging in there is the key i guess. Because no matter who is there and who is not, life will still go on. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Such a cliche, but very true.
Old 02-07-2008 | 05:07 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

You know it buddy. Life waits for nobody no matter how good the excuse is.
Old 02-26-2008 | 07:29 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Hows it going Hapa.. Any updates?
Old 02-28-2008 | 03:09 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

55 what's up brother?

Guess I can update you guys on somethings. It's been a few weeks.

I have been going out with a few friends once every couple of nights. My buddy and I pulled these two teachers from a bar by his pad. They were cool, both older than us in their 30s lol. Anyway we're at his pad drinking, I was going for the brunette (the other was blond) and we started talking. She asked how old I was and I told her, she then started calling me a baby and saying how young I was.

I was caught a bit by surprised and slightly faded. My buddy pulls me to the side saying something like dude keep the brunette busy I know you're not feeling how this went but wingman it for me please! So I did I kept her occupied talking about my age among other things. Once again no tang for Hapa. They looked good too I really wouldn't have guessed they were both 34.

I've been working out regularly, applied for our PD so I have a few things lined up if my job falls through. I just got my new passport and submitted a lot of waivers for my trip to Israel. That's on the up and up. I'm still very excited about upcoming events in my life. I take my POST exam on the 16th... wish me luck!
Old 02-28-2008 | 04:30 PM

55 what's up brother?

Guess I can update you guys on somethings. It's been a few weeks.

I have been going out with a few friends once every couple of nights. My buddy and I pulled these two teachers from a bar by his pad. They were cool, both older than us in their 30s lol. Anyway we're at his pad drinking, I was going for the brunette (the other was blond) and we started talking. She asked how old I was and I told her, she then started calling me a baby and saying how young I was.

I was caught a bit by surprised and slightly faded. My buddy pulls me to the side saying something like dude keep the brunette busy I know you're not feeling how this went but wingman it for me please! So I did I kept her occupied talking about my age among other things. Once again no tang for Hapa. They looked good too I really wouldn't have guessed they were both 34.

I've been working out regularly, applied for our PD so I have a few things lined up if my job falls through. I just got my new passport and submitted a lot of waivers for my trip to Israel. That's on the up and up. I'm still very excited about upcoming events in my life. I take my POST exam on the 16th... wish me luck!

I hate that.
Old 03-01-2008 | 04:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Scottman111
I hate that.
Word. But with the age thing you have to attack first. Tell her she's old and that she should be home raising kids or something, not hanging out at a 20-something bar.

It works for younger girls too. Before they call you "grandpa" make sure they know they're too young for you. (Of course they aren't, but that's what you tell 'em!)
Old 03-01-2008 | 04:51 PM
I can't find my garage

dam.
Old 03-01-2008 | 05:41 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^ This shit is hilarious!
Old 03-01-2008 | 06:52 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Yeah I felt like a dick on Thursday night I was at Panda Express with a buddy and this girl was wearing an SJSU volleyball sweatshirt. So I started chopping it up with her and asked her if she goes to state blah blah blah. She told me she was in HS still which wouldn't be so bad if she was ummm a senior, nope just 16 and a junior.

I immediately walked away, she was a cutie I should have gave her my number and told her to call me when she turns 18.

Oh well not like I haven't been dissed by a girl... give and take. Her and her friend gave us both dirty looks as we walked out oops.
Old 03-01-2008 | 06:53 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
Word. But with the age thing you have to attack first. Tell her she's old and that she should be home raising kids or something, not hanging out at a 20-something bar.

It works for younger girls too. Before they call you "grandpa" make sure they know they're too young for you. (Of course they aren't, but that's what you tell 'em!)

True, she was married before though lol.
Old 03-07-2008 | 05:15 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Okay WTF???

So my ex and I decide to have dinner last night. We were having a good time. Anyway, we bring up myspace and I told her I hardly go on (which is true from Nov-Feb I went on a handful of times, but within the last couple of weeks I've been checking it daily).

Later that night she checks my page and texts me this: "you hardly go on, what a crock of shit! You are you compelled to lie for? I see you went on a friend/comment binge"

I can understand why she would be upset if we were still together, but now? What's the point?
Old 03-07-2008 | 05:31 PM

I can understand why she would be upset if we were still together, but now? What's the point?
And same for: Why do you care if she cares?
Old 03-07-2008 | 05:31 PM
Team Owner

Because there is some temptation on her part to see if she can still yank your chain a bit.
Old 03-07-2008 | 07:30 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
And same for: Why do you care if she cares?
You're absolutely right. The problem is I still give a shit, not nearly as much as before, but just a tiny bit. Enough for me to want to share it on AZ...
Old 03-07-2008 | 07:32 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by jlukja
Because there is some temptation on her part to see if she can still yank your chain a bit.
True and hold habits die hard. I guess she can't hide those reactions even if we are broken up.
Old 04-05-2008 | 09:09 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

****UPDATE on the female front****

Okay a buddy from work set me up with one of his friends. This is a girl he's known his whole life. They grew up together from kindergarten to senior year of HS. We talked a few times on the phone, she is 23, has a career, wants to buy a house this year since the market is soft. I feel like she's a well put together girl with a good head on her shoulders. Very cute, has glasses which is an extremely hot look.

We share a lot of long term goals and are both forward thinkers. So we hung out a total of two times and will be grabbing brunch tomorrow. This will be somewhat long so bear with me.

The first time we hung out was a group thing. I guess she is extremely close to her two sisters so they were there with us (she's the baby BTW). Her sisters then had their husband and boyfriend with them and an older male cousin. Looks like I got set up to fail? It gets better. My buddy from work tags along with me, we got some beers and had dinner while the girl he's trying to set me up with is calling me asking me to come meet up with her family. I told her alright I'll come through, it's already 10:30 and they have their night started while we're on our way.

We get there (to a bar that she goes to a lot), she is drunk as a skunk, the middle sister is the DD and I can't say she's the nicest person I've ever met (definitely not mad b/c of the DD thing, just I guess angry in general), but whatever right. You dust your shoulders off and try to have a good evening. So it's an awkward first meeting since she was so drunk she didn't introduce me to half of her family. I took the initiative and did so myself with a lukewarm response. It was interesting to say the least. They were all faded except the one with the "marsha marsha marsha" complex. No biggie they probably won't remember me.

I have a few drinks with her and talk.. Then the middle sister comes up to me and says, "are you too good to dance?" Huh, they were all freaking each other the sisters and cousin was, weird shit for me man... I just didn't want to do all of that since I couldn't catch up on the drinks I was having fun talking, shooting the shit. Last call occurs and she wants me to come with her family to get some food it's already 2:30am and I wanted to head home.

I got a new dog BTW, he's a pure bred 3yo Siberian Husky, awesome dog. Well he was crated since 8pm so it's time to go home and check on him. She was texting me left and right asking me to come with her family and I told her I can't, I need to head home and let the dog out he's been crated long enough. She finally let it go, but came harsh with her responses lol.

That was saturday night/sunday am. Sunday morning comes around and I called her and asked her if she had a good time, she said yeah she did and she was going to apologize for how she was acting last night, but it was a rarity. Okay? I asked her if she wanted to do anything today and she said she can't since she has come old college friend in town that's visiting from the OC. She later called me and said her friend and her want to comeover to meet the dog. They come over meet the dog, it's all good. He was showing off for me hopefully winning hearts and minds you know. They leave, she told me she had fun. That has been the second time we hang out.

She has a guberment job that I can't say so it takes a majority of her time and she has weekends free. I text her asking her if we could get some dinner over the weekend. No response; I call her Friday and get her vmail. Fine, no big deal. Basically in the span of a week I contacted her a total of two times. Hardly stalker type shit.

She calls me back says oh I've been meaning to call you, but I got busy and distracted. Yeah lets hang out Sunday. Then she invited me to another family thing that her sister is throwing. I left that up in the air and told her to call me if she wanted me to accompany her. I have a buddy back from Iraq for the weekend so tonight it's him and I (bros before, well you know). She said okay well Sunday for sure if we can't on Saturday, which is her sister's BBQ.

I tell her okay I'll call you and come pick you up. She said "uhhh no." Just like that, I was perplexed at her response. I got quiet and said "okay, well that was weird." She giggles and says "I like driving, just tell me to meet you somewhere." That threw a red flag at me, it's okay to go to her sister's house for a BBQ, but I can't pick her up at her parent's? Maybe she doesn't want her parents to meet me until things progress if they do? I don't know, weird response we're hanging out tomorrow and actually alone with no friends neutral ground. We'll see how this goes. Oh yeah some of you may ask she's Catholic.

Cliffs: Met a new girl, has potential, weird first meeting she had her practically her whole family with her at a bar. Second meeting pretty smooth, but she had her friend with her. Called her almost a week later to hang out, she says yes, but "uhhhh no" when I offered to pick her up. That threw me back a bit. We're hanging out tomorrow. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Any thoughts?
Old 04-05-2008 | 09:16 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

****UPDATES on life****

Okay so I applied for our PD and in process as we speak. I took a few tests and did well on them, waiting to move forward towards more tests and the background investigations. Oh joy.

I got a new dog which I mentioned in the above post. One word to describe him:awesome. Great dog, leash trained, crate trained, house trained, not a barker and with beautiful blue eyes. He's about 50lbs pure bred husky with a grey, black, white coat. This guy loves to run, I named him Legend which he seems to respond very nicely to.

I lost 12 lbs. and have another 25-30 to go. I'm eating right most of the time and taking the dog out for runs or walks 2-3 times everyday haha he keeps me young.

Looking at a used WRX wagon, new Speed3, used S4 Avant (budget permitting, still want to buy a place lol) to replace the TL since I have the dog. I may get a car sooner then later if I wait it will be after my Israel trip.

So I will be in Israel from July 6th-17th and I am very excited!

I think that's all I got. Have a good night everyone.
Old 04-05-2008 | 10:19 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

The first time we hung out was a group thing. I guess she is extremely close to her two sisters so they were there with us (she's the baby BTW). Her sisters then had their husband and boyfriend with them and an older male cousin. Looks like I got set up to fail? It gets better.
I hate these types of first meetings...seriously!

We get there (to a bar that she goes to a lot), she is drunk as a skunk, the middle sister is the DD and I can't say she's the nicest person I've ever met (definitely not mad b/c of the DD thing, just I guess angry in general), but whatever right. You dust your shoulders off and try to have a good evening. So it's an awkward first meeting since she was so drunk she didn't introduce me to half of her family. I took the initiative and did so myself with a lukewarm response. No biggie they probably won't remember me.
Are they from Kentucky originally?

I have a few drinks with her and talk.. Then the middle sister comes up to me and says, "are you too good to dance?" Huh, they were all freaking each other the sisters and cousin was, weird shit for me man...
Are you SURE they aren't from Kentucky??

I got a new dog BTW, he's a pure bred 3yo Siberian Husky, awesome dog. Well he was crated since 8pm so it's time to go home and check on him.
As I was reading this, I was like WTF????? Why are you telling us about the damn dog?? When is this going to be about fucking???? Then I read some more...

She later called me and said her friend and her want to comeover to meet the dog. They come over meet the dog, it's all good. He was showing off for me hopefully winning hearts and minds you know. They leave, she told me she had fun. That has been the second time we hang out.
What the fuck is with the escort service all the time when you see her? She needs an entourage to meet you? Do you look like a stalker or something??

Oh shit...it just hit me! ...your boy has been talking about you and she is scared to let you come over and she is scared to be alone with you right now until you prove you are sane and don't have a chainsaw!! FUCK!!!

This broad is boring and full of games (for lack of a better word)!

She has a guberment job that I can't say so it takes a majority of her time and she has weekends free.
Hmm...maybe Monica Lewinski's old job? I'm just asking...

I tell her okay I'll call you and come pick you up. She said "uhhh no." Just like that, I was perplexed at her response. I got quiet and said "okay, well that was weird." She giggles and says "I like driving, just tell me to meet you somewhere." That threw a red flag at me, it's okay to go to her sister's house for a BBQ, but I can't pick her up at her parent's? Maybe she doesn't want her parents to meet me until things progress if they do?
Orrrrrrr...maybe she doesn't want you to meet her drunk ass husband Victor, who lost his job and now lives at her mom's house and so she asked your boy to set her up with some new dick so she can kick Vic's ass to the curb...and he thought of you???

I don't know, weird response we're hanging out tomorrow and actually alone with no friends neutral ground. We'll see how this goes. Oh yeah some of you may ask she's Catholic.
As with all D&R post, I patiently wait as I read for some fucking to happen...and as with all D&R posts...well, you fill in the blank!

Last edited by darksom1; 04-05-2008 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2008 | 10:38 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Hahahahha you'll have to wait some more no fucking....... yet. 4 month dry spell homey. I gotta get my dick wet, but she's a good girl so we'll see.

The damn psycho with the kid keeps texting me telling me she misses me and wants to come over to my pad and sleep over. Her number was deleted from my phone so I was confused as to who that was then I recall, it's the head case..... I forgot to add that in my update. I guess I can always hit that if I'm really desperate.

The problem is with us guys we put everything we got out there for a girl. It's the opposite for the girl after we say here I am this is what I have to offer she gives a little. Right when you're losing interest in her like a dog tired of training, she busts out with some new shit to bring our interests back and us panting and walking around in circles. I'm taking this one ultra-slow, if charm and wit don't do it, it's not going to happen. I need some reciprocation.

Not from Kentucky, but that still messed me up a bit. I almost choked on my nasty vodka cran, cheap ass vodka. Seeing them freak eachother did not help.

I hope I don't come off as a stalker, I hit her up a handful of times twice in a week, it won't work if she thinks that's stalker status. As for Vic; I'm sick of baggage I'll have to tell him to kick rocks if he exists. Either that or I walk away with dignity.
Old 04-05-2008 | 10:47 PM
Advanced

alright just my I think the whole dont pick me up thing is a big red flag. seems like she is the control freak type. she has steady a job and is looking to buy a house herself which tells me that she likes the be in control and feels like she doesnt need a man to complete her in anyway but just wants one for company. Also she doesnt like the idea of give and take. she seems to like take better. well thats my opinion
Old 04-05-2008 | 11:41 PM
Team Owner

Sounds to me like she has some major baggage. Like she's not comfortable being alone with a man. Has she been the victim of a crime?
Old 04-06-2008 | 02:14 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Even if she doesn't like this or that, and likes to be in control...who the hell says she has to be? Too many of these equations are formed or based on what the woman wants. What about what the man wants, or rather, you want Hapa DC5? Nooo, we are not going to cater to another woman in this thread. If she doesn't like the way you do things, or doesn't measure up to your type of woman...then kick her weak-ass to the curb with her moonshine drinking, ass and titty squeezing, kissing cousins!!! Not saying you have to try to "run shit"...but you also don't have to eat last at the dinner table either...fuck them mofos in her fam, and fuck her - literally (a couple of times, and then tell her to beat it...she is bad news bro)!!!

Nuff said!!
Old 04-06-2008 | 02:30 AM
S E L L

She doesn't want you to pick her up for some reason and it seems to me that
she's hiding something. Keep your eyes and ears open.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:08 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

hahaha check this out. So I'm chilling with my buddy who's back from Iraq last night. I get a text from her saying "sorry i have to cancel tomorrow, my friend got me an extra ticket to a baseball game she wants me to go with her."

One word for her: DONE.

My response: "that's fine, have a good night." I didn't want to leave an opening to invite her out again or anything. She didn't even have the decency to call a motherfucker. That's not cool in my book.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:12 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by svtmike
Sounds to me like she has some major baggage. Like she's not comfortable being alone with a man. Has she been the victim of a crime?
I don't know. I just think she doesn't want me to meet her parents, at this rate I never will nor would want to.

She may just be all about the control, she was really upset that I didn't go out with her family to eat at 2:30-3am Sunday morning. Sorry if I want to check on my dog who's been crated for 6+ hours and it's our first time meeting while I watch you freak your sisters and cousin.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:30 AM
Team Owner

One word for her: DONE.
Good call.
Old 04-06-2008 | 10:15 AM
Banned

At least, there is no child... one of the most important aspect. Be relieved; she could have done the same thing with children anyway. Divorce is almost encouraged in this society.

She swears there is no one else nor is it anything I am doing.
Don't believe it one minute. She wishes that there would be somebody else... almost the equivalent. Women can also be hypocrite.

Quick Reply: It's Over...