Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

I can't believe it......I'm OFFICALLY single.....and a little "lost".

Old 12-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
You hadn't been getting along for 2 months and you just gave up? You guys should have worked it out and thought it over.. Unless your/her feelings just changed, which is something you can't help. I am always so surprised at how people give up so quickly on the ones they love.

However, it's all over and done with now, so the only thing you can do is hold your head high and scout out that next lucky girl. Don't get down in the dumps, you'll find the next one in the most unexpected place. Cheer up hun.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.....but I can honestly say.....I don't want any other girl. I know you say its because I just broke up.....but I've already had 2 offers.....and when I was with my girl, I would always think...."hell yeah!", but now....its just un-appealing
Old 12-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nicky, if you really love her and want to be with her, talk to her.

try to see if you can patch things up. if not.. then at least you know you tried..

if she really loves you, she will attempt to patch things up as well.

her "well thats just who I am" attitude just doesnt fly. she has to give a little too. if shes not willing to give once in a while, then you know she doesnt want to put effort into the relationship.

and youre cute. woo her damnit.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by ABreece
It's real easy to be single. Just follow these simple guidelines:

1) Whenever you would normally be having sex with your girlfriend, masturbate for a few hours.
2) Whenever you would normally be going out and having fun with your girlfriend, stay at home and play videogames/watch TV/postwhore A-CL.
3) Whenever you would buy your girlfriend a present or flowers, buy something for your car or go to a strip club.

Unfortunately sounds all too familiar lately.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:58 PM
4-8-15-16-23-42

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Nicky Pass
Thanks for the words of encouragement.....but I can honestly say.....I don't want any other girl. I know you say its because I just broke up.....but I've already had 2 offers.....and when I was with my girl, I would always think...."hell yeah!", but now....its just un-appealing
Nicky
I know man. Everyone tells you to go out and meet other people. Go to strip clubs. Socialize.
The only thing I hate more the last two months is that there isn't more quality television. I SIT and I'm getting much better, but I sat for hours just staring. Thank God for Lost - Awesome show and Beer, but
I'm like you man I had the most bangin' fine drop dead awesome girl that just changed. i didn't, so i know it was her issue. sucks but we'll get over it.
i got this one and i can get another.
take your time, but try not to obsess. do everything you possibly can to not think of her.
we'll be aight homie
Old 12-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Go Noles!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
if she really loves you, she will attempt to patch things up as well.

her "well thats just who I am" attitude just doesnt fly. she has to give a little too. if shes not willing to give once in a while, then you know she doesnt want to put effort into the relationship.

and youre cute. woo her damnit.
this is true. her attitude is very important. if she's not willing to give, and all she wants to do is have everything her way, is that truly a person you want to be with anyway? i have my doubts..
Old 12-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never look at anything you do as a waste. remember the positive times, best of luck in the future.