Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

I asked out my coworker

Old 02-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by matelot
just curious did you guys go all-the-way ?
Not that night, just some good ol' fashion PDA at the bar.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:49 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rules of engagement

I've always stuck by some rules when it comes to women and these rules have not only gotten me success, but they've also saved me from many headaches. Hear me out, friends, because the love doctor's been disrespected and TLD doesn't take kindly to that. I called the girl this morning and she said she's filing her taxes today and can't be home until later. Filing taxes on the day we're supposed to hang out? I have to work later on tonight so she knew my time was limited today. Anyway, she told me to call her back later to see if she's home yet from her taxes and I told her, you have my number, let me know if you get home early. She could have called and cancelled yesterday, I can forgive that much, but nobody and I mean nobody, cancels on my phone call because that's disrespectful to me and it shows irresponsibility. The ball's in her court now, no phone call from her means this becomes a dead issue. BTW, the rule here is never let the girl get away with cancelling the date on your phone call. She has your number and if she doesn't, she should, so she has time to cancel. The girl cancelling ahead of time is forgiveable, but never let the girl cancel on your phone call.

Last edited by Batin Dean; 02-05-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:07 AM
EVO IX MR

Originally Posted by Batin Dean
I've always stuck by some rules when it comes to women and these rules have not only gotten me success, but they've also saved me from many headaches. Hear me out, friends, because the love doctor's been disrespected and TLD doesn't take kindly to that. I called the girl this morning and she said she's filing her taxes today and can't be home until later. Filing taxes on the day we're supposed to hang out? I have to work later on tonight so she knew my time was limited today. Anyway, she told me to call her back later to see if she's home yet from her taxes and I told her, you have my number, let me know if you get home early. She could have called and cancelled yesterday, I can forgive that much, but nobody and I mean nobody, cancels on my phone call because that's disrespectful to me and it shows irresponsibility. The ball's in her court now, no phone call from her means this becomes a dead issue. BTW, the rule here is never let the girl get away with cancelling the date on your phone call. She has your number and if she doesn't, she should, so she has time to cancel. The girl cancelling ahead of time is forgiveable, but never let the girl cancel on your phone call.
This sounds familiar...
https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/nice-diss-162961/
Old 02-06-2005, 08:04 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
NEVER get your Honey where you get your money.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:52 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

What if they work in to completely different buildings and don't see each other everyday? Could he still go out with her?

...Speaking of which, I need to open a thread about my situation.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:01 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by 2003type-s6
It sounds all too familiar to me too. They are 2 different girls with the same agenda, irresponsibility. There are a lot of guys out there who chase girls and think these petty games are acceptable, but the truth is, they're not. My feeling is that my coworker believes she's being old fashioned and that she should wait for my phone call no matter what, but this is the 21st century and if she doesn't give me sufficient notice to cancel the date, she's not being old fashioned, she's being rude. I won't deal with girls who believe that it's ok to be irresponsible because they're worth the chase. I'm not chasing anyone, so either she has to step up to the plate and be responsible if she has to cancel or don't cancel at all, but never cancel my same day phone call, because that's a game I refuse to play.

Last edited by Batin Dean; 02-06-2005 at 10:04 AM.