Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

HUGE stalker problem

Old 02-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Bye Bye CL!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn that shit sucks...well if there's anything I could do let me know, I could lay down some cover fire for ya I can be there in a couple of hours ... I'd suggest you get a piece, keep it at the crib just in case, and carry mase with you, stay protected.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Banned

I'm sure she already carries mace.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:26 PM
-:-Jenn - O - Cide-:-

Originally Posted by SwervinCL
Dang, no one should have to live in fear.
I feel bad as hell for you. ANything I can do, let me know.
Oh, don't feel bad for me. I'm not like COMPLETELY overwhelmed by this particular situation. It just bugs me b/c I'm worried bout the future in the back of my head & thanks <3

Originally Posted by Chet03TL-S
I am no legal expert. How about a restraining order? If he were caught violating it, that would violate his probation and send him right back. Not sure how safe that will keep you but that would give you something you can charge him with if he keeps stalking you.

They just need to get rid of these creeps in jail. Society would be better off without them.
I tried that, cops say that I can't really put a restraining order on him UNLESS he comes to my house or finds me and assults me. They usually can only take action when it's too late (or so it seems like)

Originally Posted by 1killercls
Gotta ask..How did Pops end up a lifer with burns all over his body?
Like I said, this thread wasn't intended to talk bout that. Thanks.

Originally Posted by te3point5
So this guy's been in prison for a while, witha bunch of dudes.

So do you think it just may be that your pic is the first girl he's seen in a while, and that's why he's obsessed?
well I can understand that he's lonley as hell but shit, to come and bother me the way he does? omg it's ridiculous. He even wrote that he has my phone # too (house) which I'm changing this up coming week.

Originally Posted by virtualbong
I read your first post, but I'm not sure if someone has posted this question to you yet. Did your Dad really approve this? Have you written him a letter to tell this dude to stop? If your Dad wants him to have you, you're screwed...

btw. do you have any clue what this dude looks like? I suggest maybe figuring out what he looks like so that you can keep an eye out.
I just got a letter from my dad today, on the bottom of the letter, its in my DAD'S hand writing and not anyone elses and it says

"I love you very much, please do not write to anyone in jail"

So I think he has an idea of whats going on but isn't sure. I'm thinking this weirdo is telling my dad that i'm writing love letters back to him and my dad would not let some weirdo in jail 'HAVE' me.

I don't know anything bout this weirdo, dunno his age, dunno his nationality, dunno face. I just know he keeps saying "even though i'm MUCH OLDER than you" OMGG SICKKKKK *THROWS UP*

Originally Posted by ric

Run a google search for women's support sites/groups/organizations in your area. I ran a google, and turned up quite a few that are non-specific geographically, but there must be something in your area..... the most promising site that came up first is:http://www.4woman.gov/violence/stalking.cfm These organizations have a lot of emperical knowledge and experience that you may be able to tap into.

I would seriously tap into the women's support organizations in your area; many of them have pro bono attorneys who can proactively sit down with you to take steps to create a response for this guy should he turn real on you and drive into your community.

I would track very specifically as to his discharge date, and from that time on, take basic routine self-protection steps, in terms of security, etc.
Thanks for your suggestions, they're VERY helpful I just finished writing to the warden and after work I'll be heading over to UPS to get the mail certified so I know it gets there.

Originally Posted by moomaster_99
I'd rub one out for Strawberry...
You know you're gonna marry me...and we'll be together.....FOREVER!!!!
haha like I said 'psycho' STOP WRITING ME!!! heh

Originally Posted by NighthawkBlue
So in the same short letter he reads (in his mind?):

Thanks for helping me with my Father and curl up and die, you disturb me.

**Not what you wrote, but could he interpet it this way?**
Maybe the thanks you gave him for helping was the 1st positive he has had since age 5. Repeat, not insinuating it is your fault in any way, shape or form.

Or could knowing he disturbs you be just the fuel he needs to keep it up?

What mod ric said and suggested in his post, 100%. I'll bet great help is out there. You do not need to reinvent the wheel or go it alone. You are well worth protecting, even if you do let your dog lick your face.
Yeah I wouldn't be suprised if his sick ass enjoys scaring me.
& whats wrong with my dog licking my face?! I brush her teeth every night. She's fine.

Originally Posted by JayT
damn that shit sucks...well if there's anything I could do let me know, I could lay down some cover fire for ya I can be there in a couple of hours ... I'd suggest you get a piece, keep it at the crib just in case, and carry mase with you, stay protected.
<3

& I have over 60 sets of knives, switch blades, shanks, (whatever you want to call them) in my room. (I collect them, I'm not some kind of weirdo) & my dad's tech9 in my closet.

I carry a huge spring loaded one in my purse (which i cut boxes with at work hah yeah...)

mase on my keychain.

I've learned my lesson from a close call b4, with a stalker in the past that is now in jail.

Last edited by strawb3rri3; 02-16-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:32 PM
drop em like its hot

taser > mace
Old 02-16-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by rezurex
taser > mace
man I wish I had a taser, that would be SO BAD ASS , shoot I dunno where to get one
Old 02-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Lurker

Don't want this to sound :ghey: but it breaks my heart to hear about your father's situation. Knowing that he can't protect his own daughter would almost be too much to handle.

My best advice would be to find out when this psycho gets out.....if it isn't for another 5 - 10 years, you don't have much to worry about.

Best of luck......
Old 02-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by strawb3rri3
man I wish I had a taser, that would be SO BAD ASS , shoot I dunno where to get one

You scare me.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
& whats wrong with my dog licking my face?! I brush her teeth every night. She's fine.

the 24 hours between brushings she no doubt cleans herself, in ya know, areas.
In those areas as well as her stomach lies even in the healthiest of dogs oftentime worms ie: Toxascaris, a parasitic roundworm disease found commonly in dogs and cats.
Even if she is the Chosen One with no worms whatsoever, her cleaning instrument followed by licking face

But i commend you on what must be meticulous great care of her. Really.

Do you drive one handed while holding her in the other hand?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:39 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

In those areas as well as her stomach lies even in the healthiest of dogs oftentime worms ie: Toxascaris, a parasitic roundworm disease found commonly in dogs and cats.
Even if she is the Chosen One with no worms whatsoever, her cleaning instrument followed by licking face

um...which thread did you mean to post in?
Old 02-17-2006, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Limmerz
Don't want this to sound :ghey: but it breaks my heart to hear about your father's situation. Knowing that he can't protect his own daughter would almost be too much to handle.

My best advice would be to find out when this psycho gets out.....if it isn't for another 5 - 10 years, you don't have much to worry about.

Best of luck......
why would you sound :ghey: b/c you express concern? heh thats just manning up n showing that you acutally have emotion instead of being a "tough" guy all the time. thanks for the <3

N I think my dad is doing okay. (hopefully) I've been a tough one to break & I think he knows I'ma big kid now I can take care of myself.

N I wouldn't know where to find out how this psycho gets out so... *shurgs*

Originally Posted by M TYPE X

You scare me.
??? Why? I'm harmless haha

heh, no doubt she cleans her pee pee and what not and licks herself but she's a dog, what do you expect?

She gets groomed every month, nails trimmed every 2 weeks. I change her clothes every 3 days. She visits the vet regularly, has all her shots updated & it's proven that dogs have enzymes in their spit that can heal wounds. whats that tell you? haha

I've met people who are more dirty with their bad hygene habits and sex rituals that makes me rather have my dog lick my face than to have anything to do with them. BUT.... reguardless if you think its dirty or not, I love her and thats why I allow her to lick my face
Old 02-17-2006, 09:08 AM
Racer

Your next move is to GET A LAWYER To write the prison warden and let him know that this situation is being taken VERY seriously. They will respond to a lawyer because they don't want legal troubles the lawyers can bring.

Do you know if this guys getting out because his sentence is up, Or because he is being paroled. A charge like this can fuck up his parole, and at least, give you time to act(move, change personal info and such)

Another unfortunate reality is, prisons are over populated, so when convicts are getting out, the prison doesn't want anything that will disrupt operations. That's why it's imperitive that you get a lawyer involved. They can't(or will have a harder time) brushing off legal power. Good luck, I hope all goes well for you...
Old 02-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Luke 1:37

Originally Posted by lodi781
Your next move is to GET A LAWYER To write the prison warden and let him know that this situation is being taken VERY seriously. They will respond to a lawyer because they don't want legal troubles the lawyers can bring.

Do you know if this guys getting out because his sentence is up, Or because he is being paroled. A charge like this can fuck up his parole, and at least, give you time to act(move, change personal info and such)

Another unfortunate reality is, prisons are over populated, so when convicts are getting out, the prison doesn't want anything that will disrupt operations. That's why it's imperitive that you get a lawyer involved. They can't(or will have a harder time) brushing off legal power. Good luck, I hope all goes well for you...

These are times that I'm happy to be a guy
Old 02-17-2006, 09:48 AM
intelligentsia

Location: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
Kill him
Old 02-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Racer

<She gets groomed every month, nails trimmed every 2 weeks. I change her clothes every 3 days. She visits the vet regularly, has all her shots updated & it's proven that dogs have enzymes in their spit that can heal wounds. whats that tell you? haha>

tells me if the enzymes could be isolated and seperated away from the cooties the doggie spit heal wounding potion could be useful.

<I've met people who are more dirty with their bad hygene habits and sex rituals that makes me rather have my dog lick my face than to have anything to do with them. BUT.... reguardless if you think its dirty or not, I love her and thats why I allow her to lick my face [/QUOTE]> Oh so if I don't let my Golden Retriever-Irish setter dog lick my face i dont love her? No, it's your dog, your face. I do ask if you take her with you shopping, please do not allow her to poke her head out of your purse and sneeze in the produce section. Or bakery.

Amen on the rituals and resulting cootiefest. People just are not listening to the stats on how many stds have resulted.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Banned

my dad's tech9 in my closet.

I carry a huge spring loaded one in my purse (which i cut boxes with at work hah yeah...)

mase on my keychain.

I've learned my lesson from a close call b4, with a stalker in the past that is now in jail.
Dont let ATF find out...
Old 02-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Banned

You know...now that you mention a previous stalker.......I have to step back think about this.

Stalkers dont just happen....they are created......
Old 02-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Who am I?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
write a script for a movie about whats happening and make some boku bucks.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thatguy
write a script for a movie about whats happening and make some bukkake bucks.
:fixed:
Old 02-17-2006, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by lodi781

Thanks I was talking to the women's group thing and they acutally have lawyers. I'm looking in to all of this b/c if anything happens to me, my lil brother will have no1 to take care of him.

thanks for everyone's imput. (serious and funny ones hah)

Oh so if I don't let my Golden Retriever-Irish setter dog lick my face i dont love her? No, it's your dog, your face. I do ask if you take her with you shopping, please do not allow her to poke her head out of your purse and sneeze in the produce section. Or bakery.

Amen on the rituals and resulting cootiefest. People just are not listening to the stats on how many stds have resulted.
hah that is correct my dog my face i like how u said that. N when I go shopping with her, she has legs she WALKS, I don't own no retarded bags to put her in.

n yes STDs are SCARY

Dont let ATF find out...
hah pretty funny how you said that. When my brother was a lil trouble maker on probation, the police did a routine search all over my apt every month or so and they never found anything. Course I have a bunch of air soft guns laying around in the same pile so they prolly thought it was one of those.

You know...now that you mention a previous stalker.......I have to step back think about this.

Stalkers dont just happen....they are created......
no they don't JUST HAPPEN, they create themselves as ONE. WHat could I have possibly done to "CREATE" them in to one? I think if it's not in your system it Just ISn.T

Originally Posted by M TYPE X
:fixed:
Sicko, You'd be one of the first ppl i'd use that taser on HAHAHAHAHA JP
Old 02-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Banned

Sicko, You'd be one of the first ppl i'd use that taser on HAHAHAHAHA JP
You're scary.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:22 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,851 Likes on 2,589 Posts
Jesus Christ...after skimming how you reply and talk I wouldn't be too worried. He find out how annoying you are and move on real quick.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Or get zapped until he foams at the mouth lol
Old 02-19-2006, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
Jesus Christ...after skimming how you reply and talk I wouldn't be too worried. He find out how annoying you are and move on real quick.
thanks for your comforting words. You don't tickle my fancy either.

Originally Posted by tiguy99
Or get zapped until he foams at the mouth lol
haha but I need a taser first
Old 02-19-2006, 01:16 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,851 Likes on 2,589 Posts
my suggestion:

Take daddy's tech9 and end yourself. You whole family sounds like winners

I say drain the genepool.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Banned

my suggestion:

between yours and the manson family its a tight race
Old 02-19-2006, 01:42 AM

my suggestion:

awww *cries* you hurt my feelings.

lol

I'm sorry not everyone can be as perfect as you.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Banned

Im sure he cant be that bad of a person. You might actually get some.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:08 AM
i use the search button

hey berri, i called my ex-gf and asked her what you should do.
(exgf= los angeles deputy district attorney)

she advised you are more than able to look up his information based on his inmate number which you have. find out his release date to see how much time he has and where he is located, from there take the place he is imprisoned at and look up the appeals/advisory board info (sepparate address) when you look up this info it will give you the chairman/womans contact info. THESE are the people that do the final yea or nay on the release of an inmate based on complaints or behind bar activity. from there submit a detailed account of the letters transactions meaning, re-returned letters showing persistence in the matter along with a personal detailed account of your interaction with the individual telling him to cease his continued writing. also if you have proof he is forging your dads info to get you, this will be helpfull. from there it is possible you could be asked to write a formal complaint against him from which he will "possibly" and remember possibly be held longer on a charge of fraud based on the forging of your dads signature to continue writing to you. there was some more but i forgot some.....sorry!!! let me know if you need other questions answered and i will ask her again.

in the long run keep your chin up it will all work out for you and your bro, just think positive. and hopefully your dads situation will be resolved one day and his name cleared.
Old 02-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Never had a clean run

Hope you get a BF soon. That'll def. help your situation.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by btsilver
Im sure he cant be that bad of a person. You might actually get some.
Then she would be a calmer, less edgy kind of girl
Old 02-20-2006, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by bens cl
hey berri, i called my ex-gf and asked her what you should do.
(exgf= los angeles deputy district attorney)

she advised you are more than able to look up his information based on his inmate number which you have. find out his release date to see how much time he has and where he is located, from there take the place he is imprisoned at and look up the appeals/advisory board info (sepparate address) when you look up this info it will give you the chairman/womans contact info. THESE are the people that do the final yea or nay on the release of an inmate based on complaints or behind bar activity. from there submit a detailed account of the letters transactions meaning, re-returned letters showing persistence in the matter along with a personal detailed account of your interaction with the individual telling him to cease his continued writing. also if you have proof he is forging your dads info to get you, this will be helpfull. from there it is possible you could be asked to write a formal complaint against him from which he will "possibly" and remember possibly be held longer on a charge of fraud based on the forging of your dads signature to continue writing to you. there was some more but i forgot some.....sorry!!! let me know if you need other questions answered and i will ask her again.

in the long run keep your chin up it will all work out for you and your bro, just think positive. and hopefully your dads situation will be resolved one day and his name cleared.

wow..... that some love right there, you called your EX n asked for ME? <3 <3 <3 One of the best suggestions yet. Thanks so much. Since I changed my home #, I dunno how he got a hold of it but he tried to call me from the prison! Anyhow thanks for the info. I'll be sure to look in to it.

Originally Posted by rtatsutani
Hope you get a BF soon. That'll def. help your situation.
hahahaha I don't want a bf JUST so he can 'protect' me. thats crazy talk.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP it's GREATLY APPRECIATED
Old 02-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Race Director

I suppose its good that you know this information.. youre being a little over paranoid from it. Youre not going to catch roundworms from your dog licking your face.

/thread hijack
Old 02-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
I suppose its good that you know this information.. youre being a little over paranoid from it. Youre not going to catch roundworms from your dog licking your face.
I see. And that would be because when the dog cleans its ass, absolutely no fecal matter is come in contact with. Therefore when said dog licks your face 10 seconds later, absolutely no ass particles could possibly be on it's tounge.

Even if there were any ass particles on the dogs tounge, there would be nothing to fear from the transfer, because after all, it's only dog shit.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:41 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Strawb3rri3, can't you make a trip to the jail and explain everything to your dad so he doesn't think your purposely talking to this guy?? Or does he already know your not?

BTW sorry about all this
Old 02-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Race Director

I see. And that would be because when the dog cleans its ass, absolutely no fecal matter is come in contact with. Therefore when said dog licks your face 10 seconds later, absolutely no ass particles could possibly be on it's tounge.

Even if there were any ass particles on the dogs tounge, there would be nothing to fear from the transfer, because after all, it's only dog shit.
Youre right. What would I know about any of this anyway?
Old 02-22-2006, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Strawb3rri3, can't you make a trip to the jail and explain everything to your dad so he doesn't think your purposely talking to this guy?? Or does he already know your not?

BTW sorry about all this
I'm waiting to get approved for a visitation. You have to submit many forms and etc to become eligible to visit (n sometimes it takes up to months to get approved b/c they keep making you fill out other forms) otherwise I would be happy to drive 6 hours n go see my dad often.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Tell him you are a lesbian.

/thread
Old 02-22-2006, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by mrsteve
Tell him you are a lesbian.

/thread

ok yeah and he hasn't come in contact with females for who knows how long and that would just make him lost in this fantasies. & dream to turn me straight hah not a good idea imo.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:53 AM

Have someone break his arms and legs .
Old 02-23-2006, 04:36 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

go get yourself a boy friend... a buff one....

time to start hanging out at the gym

Quick Reply: HUGE stalker problem