Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

How to treat a Lady.

Old 01-15-2006 | 11:50 AM
Safety Car

How to treat a Lady.

I have always treated my lady friends and my exgf with tons of respect. I just went through a break up (sorry you had tolisten to me whine about it on my other thread)
and made me realize, wait I treated her with respect and went out of my way just to make her happy, and it takes 2 people to fight not just one.

I give alot of relationship advice to friends and 99% of it is a sucess. So my point is we should start listing what a guy should do to make a lady happy, granted ever sistuation is differ. So anyone needing help let me know. It took a 3 hour convo with my ex's friend to realize how perfect I was for her and maybe one day she will see it.

So let it rip.... I can be the Dr. Phil of acurazine.
Old 01-15-2006 | 12:50 PM
drop em like its hot

if you're too worried about making her happy, as opposed to making sure she makes you happy, then you become a wuss in her eyes. there has to be a balance.
Old 01-15-2006 | 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Whats with people who cant stay in relationships the ones who think they are pros. (TLD)

Old 01-15-2006 | 03:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Respect != opening doors. It means a lot more if someone is polite and respectful to me because I'm a nice, respectable person rather than because I happen to have a vagina.
Old 01-15-2006 | 03:46 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Whats with people who cant stay in relationships the ones who think they are pros. (TLD)

to that

[GRUNT]

And the most tactless BUT best advice I've ever heard is: be a fucking man. If a girl wanted another girl, she'd date one. Grab your nuts and act like a damn man. Don't be needy, whiny, obssive, dependent, ect.

You'll notice a trend that the break up threads are from usually the biggest pussy bitch dudes on this forum - and they get called it over and over in their threads. Girls don't want to date another version of themselves. They want that piller of strength, inspiration and confidence. Thats what we bring to the table. They bring sensitivity, nuturing and compassion from their side.

If you offset that balance, it wont be long until you're starting another breakup thread on AZ and joining the pussy guys club.

[/GRUNT GRUNT]
Old 01-15-2006 | 03:50 PM
East Coast Boost.!

Originally Posted by dnd2984
It took a 3 hour convo with my ex's friend to realize how perfect I was for her and maybe one day she will see it.
I was just on the verge of throwing up. Perfect does not exist, and that Dr. Phil shit is uncalled for. You are def gonna get a :ghey: for that.

Other than that, just be respectful, treat a lady like you would treat someone who is paying you to do you're job. I mean pussy does cost, so technically she is paying you. Unless you work for free, then I would deem you an asshole.

I also hear that women love pearl necklaces.
Old 01-15-2006 | 03:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Edit: ref. Ducks:

I know this firsthand since I used to be like this in my younger days. I used to think "look at all i could do for her, why doesnt she like me?" Now that I've matured a bit my line of thinking is more like "I know i can do everything her, but what can she do for me?"
Old 01-15-2006 | 04:31 PM
Suzuka Master

So is it going to be Dr. Phil vs. The Love Doctor then?
Old 01-15-2006 | 04:32 PM
Banned

Ack! No more love doctors here please.
Move along, nothing to see.
Old 01-15-2006 | 06:03 PM
In need of an AV.........

no offense, but @ 21....you are no expert.....Hell @ 26 and married, I am just scratching the surface.
Old 01-15-2006 | 08:49 PM
fap fap fap

maybe those girls need to learn how to treat a man also
Old 01-15-2006 | 09:28 PM
intelligentsia

From: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
Ive realized something treating a lady nicely=her taking advantage of your love and kindness and never returning it. I give up with just being a romeo.
Old 01-15-2006 | 09:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Or perhaps you guys have been meeting girls who just can't appreciate what you can offer and don't know how to give. There are nice women out there who are also wondering the same thing.
Old 01-16-2006 | 01:52 AM
Im so CrUnK

Originally Posted by sasha
Or perhaps you guys have been meeting girls who just can't appreciate what you can offer and don't know how to give. There are nice women out there who are also wondering the same thing.

agreed.....
Old 01-16-2006 | 04:40 AM
GEEZER

Dude you are 21. You don't have a fuckin' clue.
Old 01-16-2006 | 05:44 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Im not much older but i have quickly come to realize the nicer you are the more they walk on you. If you are nice and respectful of her she and her friends will love you but come to expect more from you then possible from a human being and it will let her know that she can do whatever she wants and her nice bf will be understanding and let her get away with it. In the end being nice gets you fucked and not in a good way, i know this yet continue to keep learning
Old 01-16-2006 | 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by 1killercls
Dude you are 21. You don't have a fuckin' clue.

no doubt about that one... I'm amazed at the youngins saying their life is over after a relationship and they are only 20 years old...
Old 01-16-2006 | 08:57 AM
GEEZER

Originally Posted by cTLgo
no doubt about that one... I'm amazed at the youngins saying their life is over after a relationship and they are only 20 years old...
Old 01-16-2006 | 09:16 AM
Team Owner

<--- Could never understand why all the hot girls only went out with guys that didn't respect them.
Old 01-16-2006 | 09:25 AM
50? you must be kidding!

How to treat a Lady
Always show her respect (this does NOT mean be wimpy, just respect her as a PERSON)

Open doors etc. , do the chivalrous thing. A real Lady will appreciate the gesture (if it's genuine)

Never whine or slobber, be a man, but show some sensitivity. Every lady I have ever been in a relationship with has appreciated the BALANCE of being a man but understanding she isn't one

If your relationship ends, let the damn thing end. If it ended it wasn't correct for at least one of you. Don't flog a dead horse. Believe me, you WILL survive and be better for the experience

Be nice, don't be a doormat. Being NICE is important to a real Lady. Being a wimp or not expressing your individuality is NOT a good thing in a relationship. Either she will love the you that is you, or she won't....

Ladies are unpredictable, and can be difficult to understand. Just be there for her, be your own man and be for real, the rest will follow...

Old 01-16-2006 | 09:45 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by mfkitson

Never whine or slobber, be a man, but show some sensitivity. Every lady I have ever been in a relationship with has appreciated the BALANCE of being a man but understanding she isn't one.
This imho is probably one of the most important ways you can show a woman you care.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:03 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by mfkitson
How to treat a Lady
Always show her respect (this does NOT mean be wimpy, just respect her as a PERSON)

Open doors etc. , do the chivalrous thing. A real Lady will appreciate the gesture (if it's genuine)

Never whine or slobber, be a man, but show some sensitivity. Every lady I have ever been in a relationship with has appreciated the BALANCE of being a man but understanding she isn't one

If your relationship ends, let the damn thing end. If it ended it wasn't correct for at least one of you. Don't flog a dead horse. Believe me, you WILL survive and be better for the experience

Be nice, don't be a doormat. Being NICE is important to a real Lady. Being a wimp or not expressing your individuality is NOT a good thing in a relationship. Either she will love the you that is you, or she won't....

Ladies are unpredictable, and can be difficult to understand. Just be there for her, be your own man and be for real, the rest will follow...

That is brilliant, its tough to find the balance and that's what growing up is all about.

When I was younger(don't laugh because I still am not old) I was the big pussy and it got me no where. But being a huge dick isn't cool either, its a fine line.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:19 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Im not much older but i have quickly come to realize the nicer you are the more they walk on you. If you are nice and respectful of her she and her friends will love you but come to expect more from you then possible from a human being and it will let her know that she can do whatever she wants and her nice bf will be understanding and let her get away with it. In the end being nice gets you fucked and not in a good way, i know this yet continue to keep learning
Not true at all.
Being nice gets you a lot further. But being nice cant be a front. it has to be genuine. Women arent dumb, they can pick up on when you are fake. Thats when you get walked on. You allow them to walk on you. So stop blaiming them for walking on you and start blaiming yourself for letting them. Women want to have a man, not a boy.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:38 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
to that

[GRUNT]

And the most tactless BUT best advice I've ever heard is: be a fucking man. If a girl wanted another girl, she'd date one. Grab your nuts and act like a damn man. Don't be needy, whiny, obssive, dependent, ect.

You'll notice a trend that the break up threads are from usually the biggest pussy bitch dudes on this forum - and they get called it over and over in their threads. Girls don't want to date another version of themselves. They want that piller of strength, inspiration and confidence. Thats what we bring to the table. They bring sensitivity, nuturing and compassion from their side.

If you offset that balance, it wont be long until you're starting another breakup thread on AZ and joining the pussy guys club.

[/GRUNT GRUNT]
BIG HUGE WERD!

Best thing to do is have your own life and keep then 2nd to yourself. I have been trying to get myself out of this "gentleman" mentality because it doesn't work at all. You can be nice to them but you can't pay too much attention to them. it doesn't meant treating them bad its just letting them know that if they fuck up you will leave. When you are too nice they take advantage of you and don[t appreciate shit.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:40 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Originally Posted by SwervinCL
Not true at all.
Being nice gets you a lot further. But being nice cant be a front. it has to be genuine. Women arent dumb, they can pick up on when you are fake. Thats when you get walked on. You allow them to walk on you. So stop blaiming them for walking on you and start blaiming yourself for letting them. Women want to have a man, not a boy.
Werd too being nice isn't the problem its being too nice or putting the pussy on a pedestle.
Old 01-16-2006 | 12:01 PM
Suzuka Master

There's a big difference between being nice and being a wuss. It seems a lot of guys have difficulty understanding the fine line so they resort to hiding behind what is supposedly a cool facade and acting like jerks. :shakehead

No woman wants a doormat, but no one also wants a self-centered dick so a guy has to find a good balance in being sensitive and giving as well as being grounded and firm.
Old 01-16-2006 | 12:36 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

There's a big difference between being nice and being a wuss. It seems a lot of guys have difficulty understanding the fine line so they resort to hiding behind what is supposedly a cool facade and acting like jerks. :shakehead

No woman wants a doormat, but no one also wants a self-centered dick so a guy has to find a good balance in being sensitive and giving as well as being grounded and firm.

Right out of the mouth of a woman. Just be yourself. If your not a nice guy, dont try and be one. If you are nice guy, dont let yourself get walked on and be a man.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:16 PM
-:-Jenn - O - Cide-:-

a Perfect guy, Will accept the fact that my car is faster than his & not ask me if he could drive it all day long.

thus, meaning he can give me space and not wear the pants all the time.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:17 PM
B A N N E D

^ ill rip you
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:20 PM

I would suggest treating them like trash and a piece of meat, then seeing how far you get before coming back here and starting a thread about how they broke up with you and how you can't get or keep a decent girlfriend.
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by 925tsx
^ ill rip you

hah really? I'd like to see that make sure you make it a big spanking k? otherwise I'd have to rub the sweet sound of boost in your face
Old 01-16-2006 | 10:54 PM
Drifting

<--------doormat

but you drive, i can't afford the gas
Old 01-16-2006 | 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Osamu
<--------doormat

but you drive, i can't afford the gas

haha ironic, how are you the 'doormat' if I'M the one driving & paying for your gas? lol
Old 01-16-2006 | 11:20 PM
Race Director

in my 32 years what i have learned is that this perfect balance can be achieved with the just the right amount of bitch slappage.

its an art form really.

seriously though, your post just proves that women suck. guys just want to meet a nice girl that wont cheat on them and women seem to need to be put in their place "in just the right way" by a guy in order to be happy (along with 100 other requirements that can change daily). rediculous. most women these days are self centered and spoiled IMO.
Old 01-16-2006 | 11:30 PM
Im so CrUnK

Originally Posted by strawb3rri3
hah really? I'd like to see that make sure you make it a big spanking k? otherwise I'd have to rub the sweet sound of boost in your face

hahahaha. Another reason why your swell
Old 01-17-2006 | 12:09 AM
B A N N E D

lets do it
Old 01-17-2006 | 08:49 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by dnd2984
and made me realize, wait I treated her with respect and went out of my way just to make her happy, and it takes 2 people to fight not just one.
Putting together coherent sentences might give you more credibility.

But seriously, I don't need a "Dr. Phil of AZ" to tell me how to be a sappy push-over.
Old 01-18-2006 | 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by 99_CL_girl
hahahaha. Another reason why your swell

awwww <3, You tickle my fancy too little lady

Originally Posted by 925tsx
lets do it
hah ok so fly down to cali first n then we'll handle it
Old 01-18-2006 | 02:26 AM
B A N N E D

awwww <3, You tickle my fancy too little lady

hah ok so fly down to cali first n then we'll handle it
what exactly are we going to handle again?
Old 01-18-2006 | 02:56 AM
Suzuka Master

^^means she's gonna beat you. hard.

Quick Reply: How to treat a Lady.