Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

How not to end up on the Friends ladder?

Old 11-29-2007, 04:24 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by SRK85
She went back with her friends. I picked her up but I had her friends who also friends with me come over. I want to ask her out to go to the movies next Saturday however I will be in Baltimore for medieval times shes coming too but its a group event on school. So I don't if thats a good thing or bad thing. Plus that Friday night I have another event which we will both be there. I'll invite her back to my place again. I guess I shouldn't be too concerned about the friend ladder afterall the last 2 girls I liked, I voluntarily put myself on the friends ladder. If you want the details just tell me.
I'm confused, so yes. Details please.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:28 PM
intelligentsia

Location: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottman111
I'm confused, so yes. Details please.
Hmm let me make this short. I thought my friends sister was beautiful so I called her beautiful like everyday during my sophmore year. She liked it, however I liked someone else at the time and I said were just friends. Then that summer she like talked to me everyday it seemed like she liked me. But since she was my friend's sister it was a no go. So basically with her I said I think your beautiful but I wouldn't date you. Then in college it seemed this girl liked me, we hung out a lot. I took her out a few times but she kept on mentioning this other guy(which is now her bf). So I decided instead of competing for her, I would just be friends. Plus it seemed I was her number 2. But I fucked it up because I told her I didn't think about sex like most guys and she said she likes to have fun. Damnit thinking about this now if I could go back I would go for it. Oh well. I'm not a big fan of competition. Lol I guess I look like an idiot now.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^

Regret is a terrible thing...You'll learn...eventually...
Old 11-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Hmm let me make this short. I thought my friends sister was beautiful so I called her beautiful like everyday during my sophmore year. She liked it, however I liked someone else at the time and I said were just friends. Then that summer she like talked to me everyday it seemed like she liked me. But since she was my friend's sister it was a no go. So basically with her I said I think your beautiful but I wouldn't date you. Then in college it seemed this girl liked me, we hung out a lot. I took her out a few times but she kept on mentioning this other guy(which is now her bf). So I decided instead of competing for her, I would just be friends. Plus it seemed I was her number 2. But I fucked it up because I told her I didn't think about sex like most guys and she said she likes to have fun. Damnit thinking about this now if I could go back I would go for it. Oh well. I'm not a big fan of competition. Lol I guess I look like an idiot now.
Hurry and delete this post before they all see it!

Are you afraid of vagina? Serious question - some people are! It's a scary looking thing if you've never seen it before.

I don't know where the fuck you're heading with all this, but on a serious note, you should really listen to some of these people before this situation ends up like the last two.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:33 AM
What Would Don Draper Do?

at the responses in this thread...
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
Hurry and delete this post before they all see it!

Are you afraid of vagina? Serious question - some people are! It's a scary looking thing if you've never seen it before.

I don't know where the fuck you're heading with all this, but on a serious note, you should really listen to some of these people before this situation ends up like the last two.
https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/strong-vaginal-odor-379459/

Maybe this ruined it for him?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 AM

Received 2,786 Likes on 1,986 Posts
Old 11-30-2007, 09:23 AM
99 TL, 06 E350

Received 164 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
I suggest going to a strip bar...then you'll be thinking of it for good and wanting it badly for yourself.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by Black Tire
I suggest going to a strip bar...then you'll be thinking of it for good and wanting it badly for yourself.
You would think he's already been. One of the first things I did when I turned 21
Old 11-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Drive FAst and Swirve

Originally Posted by Black Tire
If he's nervous around regular girls, it might worse at the strip club. I remember the first time I went, strippers can be intimidating until you stop thinking so damn much and let loose
Old 11-30-2007, 05:54 PM
intelligentsia

Originally Posted by leolebo28
If he's nervous around regular girls, it might worse at the strip club. I remember the first time I went, strippers can be intimidating until you stop thinking so damn much and let loose
Whoa whoa now you guys are jumping to conclusions. The girl freshmen year never got naked in front of me or even entertained the idea of sleeping together. I guess I failed to mention she said she only sleep with someone if she was dating them. And at that time she was technically dating this other guy. I just tried to play it as a nice guy.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:01 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified by men and not by women.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:06 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
/thread

If the guy won't listen to ANY legitimate advice, this thread serves no purpose.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:37 PM
intelligentsia

Originally Posted by amisconception
Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified by men and not by women.
Um no. I get off to women.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:38 PM

If only you could change "to" to "with" you'd be all set.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:27 PM
werd

Ya, and I bet you also feel like women who do "mess around" with you are doing you a favor.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:12 PM
intelligentsia

Whatever this is getting really off topic. I'm not writing anything else unless theres an update.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

Sometimes nice guys need to be bad, mean, aggressive!
If she got drunk at your place and she didnt really show any physical interest towards you.....well then you might be in the freinds zone. I see it happen all the time to one of my friends.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:53 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Man, you have no idea how hard you had me laughing about this post! WTF???? See how in life women weed out the weak-assed mofos? If you had posted this response about 5 pages ago...there wouldnt've been a page 2 with advice on it, just more guys laughing hysterically!!!

I have no idea what it will take for you to be able to get laid...but it damn sure won't be this forum! I think you need a prostitute to show you a good time so you can see that some fucking is good for you. Right now, no way in hell you have ever fucked before! You are worst than that dude in "40-yr old Virgin"! You actually talk women out of fucking you????!!!??? That is unbelievable! When you told that chick you don't think about sex like most guys, she immediately stuck another dick in her mouth! Stop getting weeded out and throw caution to the wind and just fuck! I promise you the pussy won't hurt you (unless you don't wear a condom). Just creep up on the pussy, examine the lips, paw it with your hands, don't sniff it cuz you might be alarmed since you don't know what it should smell like...then FUCKING ATTACK IT!!!! Whatever you do, don't say anything gay like that "I don't think about sex shit" to any woman ever again in life! And stop looking in the mirror saying it to yourself! Put a condom (no way you need a Magnum) in your pocket, go out into that world tomorrow night, and find the one...the one that will fuck, she's out there and you were meant to fuck her. Just do it! Don't back down from it - but don't TAKE it...or someone will be fucking you real soon! LOL!

One last thing...this word will be the word that reverberates thru your skull for the rest of your life, if you don't stop this "non-fucking" cycle! So you know that it is true, I included the dictionary meaning. But there is still hope...she is out there...out there...out there...

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
ef·fem·i·nate /adj. ɪˈfɛmənɪt; v. ɪˈfɛməˌneɪt/http://<u><span style="color:#116699...Key</span></u> - http://<u><span style="color:#116699...ion</span></u>[adj. i-fem-uh-nit; v. i-fem-uh-neyt]http://<u><span style="color:#116699...Key</span></u> - http://<u><span style="color:#116699...ion</span></u>adjective, verb, -nat·ed, -nat·ing. –adjective 1.(of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy. 2.characterized by excessive softness, delicacy, self-indulgence, etc.: effeminate luxury. –verb (used with object), verb (used without object) 3.to make or become effeminate.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:30 AM

Whatever this is getting really off topic. I'm not writing anything else unless theres an update.
eh i don't think any of us are expecting any real updates, dude.

just don't fall off the ladder.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
eh i don't think any of us are expecting any real updates, dude.

just don't fall off the ladder.

ouch... but thats reality - man if you feel that shes diggin u as a friend only, dont ask her and dont keep thinkin about it

chance is gone, look for another one
Old 12-06-2007, 06:35 PM
werd

Originally Posted by Acuraluvr
chance is gone, look for another one
No, there's no point in finding another one. He'll handle it in the same way.

He needs to crash and burn.

He needs to do his worst.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:43 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by amisconception
No, there's no point in finding another one. He'll handle it in the same way.

He needs to crash and burn.

He needs to do his worst.
This fucking guy is hilarious Amis! No way in hell he has ever been laid before man. I think if a chick tried to fuck him he would just cum in his hand before he started bcause he would be afraid to do it! hahahahahaha! What the fuck is he drinking up there in PA??? Estrogen shakes????
Old 12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
If you've been at this for weeks, chances are you're too late. I agree with one of the first posts. You're put on the ladder within the first day or so.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Drive FAst and Swirve

Originally Posted by darksom1
This fucking guy is hilarious Amis! No way in hell he has ever been laid before man. I think if a chick tried to fuck him he would just cum in his hand before he started bcause he would be afraid to do it! hahahahahaha! What the fuck is he drinking up there in PA??? Estrogen shakes????
Maybe he's waiting for a miracle to occur ha
Old 12-07-2007, 09:26 AM

well christmas is the season of perpetual hope.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Man, you have no idea how hard you had me laughing about this post! WTF???? See how in life women weed out the weak-assed mofos? If you had posted this response about 5 pages ago...there wouldnt've been a page 2 with advice on it, just more guys laughing hysterically!!!

I have no idea what it will take for you to be able to get laid...but it damn sure won't be this forum! I think you need a prostitute to show you a good time so you can see that some fucking is good for you. Right now, no way in hell you have ever fucked before! You are worst than that dude in "40-yr old Virgin"! You actually talk women out of fucking you????!!!??? That is unbelievable! When you told that chick you don't think about sex like most guys, she immediately stuck another dick in her mouth! Stop getting weeded out and throw caution to the wind and just fuck! I promise you the pussy won't hurt you (unless you don't wear a condom). Just creep up on the pussy, examine the lips, paw it with your hands, don't sniff it cuz you might be alarmed since you don't know what it should smell like...then FUCKING ATTACK IT!!!! Whatever you do, don't say anything gay like that "I don't think about sex shit" to any woman ever again in life! And stop looking in the mirror saying it to yourself! Put a condom (no way you need a Magnum) in your pocket, go out into that world tomorrow night, and find the one...the one that will fuck, she's out there and you were meant to fuck her. Just do it! Don't back down from it - but don't TAKE it...or someone will be fucking you real soon! LOL!

One last thing...this word will be the word that reverberates thru your skull for the rest of your life, if you don't stop this "non-fucking" cycle! So you know that it is true, I included the dictionary meaning. But there is still hope...she is out there...out there...out there...

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
ef·fem·i·nate /adj. ɪˈfɛmənɪt; v. ɪˈfɛməˌneɪt/http://<u><span style="color:#116699...Key</span></u> - http://<u><span style="color:#116699...ion</span></u>[adj. i-fem-uh-nit; v. i-fem-uh-neyt]http://<u><span style="color:#116699...Key</span></u> - http://<u><span style="color:#116699...ion</span></u>adjective, verb, -nat·ed, -nat·ing. –adjective 1.(of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy. 2.characterized by excessive softness, delicacy, self-indulgence, etc.: effeminate luxury. –verb (used with object), verb (used without object) 3.to make or become effeminate.

Darksom hit it dead on. SRK, you need to do the exact opposite of the shit you are doing. You need to be upfront and aggressive. There are plenty of girls out there and they want a man who takes charge. Females are lookin for the Alpha male, usually strong minded asshole/cocky types. Not necessarily that they are assholes, they are just confident.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:50 PM
werd

What the fuck is he drinking up there in PA??? Estrogen shakes????

Comment of the year
Old 12-07-2007, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by cTLgo
Darksom hit it dead on. SRK, you need to do the exact opposite of the shit you are doing. You need to be upfront and aggressive. There are plenty of girls out there and they want a man who takes charge. Females are lookin for the Alpha male, usually strong minded asshole/cocky types. Not necessarily that they are assholes, they are just confident.
Since we are locking threads where the people responding are considered donkeys, shouldn't we lock threads where the OP is the donkey? I'm just saying...
Old 12-08-2007, 12:41 AM
intelligentsia

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
well christmas is the season of perpetual hope.
Or kill it I guess I failed to mention this girl lives 3,000 miles away from me. I only see her at college and christmas break is about 4 weeks off. So I kind of set things up so next semester I hang out with her a lot and spend time with her. So who knows what will happen. Plus I asked her to go see the golden compass with me tomorrow but since shes really religious she said no. Oh well. I really don't know with this one.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:18 AM
werd

Or kill it I guess I failed to mention this girl lives 3,000 miles away from me. I only see her at college and christmas break is about 4 weeks off. So I kind of set things up so next semester I hang out with her a lot and spend time with her. So who knows what will happen. Plus I asked her to go see the golden compass with me tomorrow but since shes really religious she said no. Oh well. I really don't know with this one.
are you that pathetic? 3,000 miles away?

what the fuck dude?

why the hell are you focusing on this girl? because she gave you SOME attention?

you need a reset. you need to be pulled from the matrix.

seriously, you need a lot of work. if you want what normal guys want then you need to wake up to the realities of the world. if you want a fantasyland disney adventure then buy a flying carpet and sing "a whole new world" on acid because you're never going to get anywhere if you obsess about a girl that lives 3k miles away from you AND is denying your requests to hang out with her when you DO see her.

this girl is a lost cause for you, she HAS been. forget her! you need to do some serious reflection!

if you want to feel beter about yourself... if you want to be happy... THEN and ONLY then should you come here asking for help. if you just want to reinforce idealized beliefs that are socially contrived then go to loveshack.org and ask for help there.

Last edited by amisconception; 12-08-2007 at 03:20 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:42 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

She won't go see the Golden Compass, but I bet when she was drunk as a skunk with you, she would take a "golden shower"! I think this chick is playing you lil man. But judging by your posts, she would have to get in line!

Sooo...let's check our stats:

1) You are afraid of women - admittedly
2) You don't like sex like other guys - admittedly
3) Even pissy drunk, religious chicks won't fuck you - admittedly
4) You have no clue how to get laid and would fuck it up if pussy ever presented itself - admittedly
5) You buy that a chick is religious even though she is saying it while chugging a bottle of vodka in your place, and passing out on your bed with no drawws on, and an "Easy Rider" tat on her ass and an arrow pointing to her vagina - admittedly
6) You create make-believe women and get them drunk and won't even fuck them because you are so pathetic that you even give an excuse for them as well, like "I can't fuck her now she's drunk, religious and that's wrong" - admittedly
7) You are gay - ?????? (I believe this will be your next post)

How's that so far?
Old 12-08-2007, 06:57 AM

Received 2,786 Likes on 1,986 Posts
yea you pretty much scared me off from making any threads in this sub-forum
Old 12-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
SRK85, there's nothing wrong with being respectful and being a nice guy... BUT... if the girl is clearly throwing herself at you, enjoy the favorable circumstance, ok? I was re-reading this entire thread and it seems you have a hard time interpreting signals. Learn fast or you'll waste all these opportunities.

As for this girl, man, she is either taking advantage of you because she knows you're a putty in her hands or she just sees you as the reliable friend. Either way, it's not looking good. Just ask her out on a date ASAP and if declines, at least you know where you stand and this will end your confusion.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:45 PM
werd

Originally Posted by Mizouse
yea you pretty much scared me off from making any threads in this sub-forum
Overcome your fear.

Failure is a powerful motivator for change.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by sasha
SRK85, there's nothing wrong with being respectful and being a nice guy... BUT... if the girl is clearly throwing herself at you, enjoy the favorable circumstance, ok? I was re-reading this entire thread and it seems you have a hard time interpreting signals. Learn fast or you'll waste all these opportunities.
I think most guys have a problem with these signals at one time or another in their lives, and usually the only way to fix it is experience. But it's good to get the green light from a woman that it's ok to take advantage of said circumstances
Old 12-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
She won't go see the Golden Compass, but I bet when she was drunk as a skunk with you, she would take a "golden shower"! I think this chick is playing you lil man. But judging by your posts, she would have to get in line!

Sooo...let's check our stats:

1) You are afraid of women - admittedly
2) You don't like sex like other guys - admittedly
3) Even pissy drunk, religious chicks won't fuck you - admittedly
4) You have no clue how to get laid and would fuck it up if pussy ever presented itself - admittedly
5) You buy that a chick is religious even though she is saying it while chugging a bottle of vodka in your place, and passing out on your bed with no drawws on, and an "Easy Rider" tat on her ass and an arrow pointing to her vagina - admittedly
6) You create make-believe women and get them drunk and won't even fuck them because you are so pathetic that you even give an excuse for them as well, like "I can't fuck her now she's drunk, religious and that's wrong" - admittedly
7) You are gay - ?????? (I believe this will be your next post)

How's that so far?
imaginary rep points! I love this guy.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:52 PM
intelligentsia

Whoa whoa who said she passed out on my bed. I never said that. I guess everything is taken wrongly. Anyways I'm having another party tomorrow and i'll hit on her again all night. But like I said its gonna be tough considering I won't see her for a month.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:58 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Whoa whoa who said she passed out on my bed. I never said that. I guess everything is taken wrongly. Anyways I'm having another party tomorrow and i'll hit on her again all night. But like I said its gonna be tough considering I won't see her for a month.
Hmm, you responded...I noticed that you didn't deny that she had a tat on her ass and an arrow for directions. Oh well...could have been worse (#7)...

Inquiring minds want to know what you plan to do if she gets pissy drunk again, and you know she will cuz she thinks it's ok to walk naked around you. You are almost like her lil gay friend!

But I digress...Will you:

1) Imagine that she is sober becuz then you KNOW you would ask her for sex
2) her
3)

4) Pretend she's asleep and that she's not drunk and all of that urine on her pants legs is from her being so hot and wet for you!

5) Come on here and for once in your wretched existence ask for our help at the right time, as to what you should do next. If you do, make sure you have the webcam on like American Pie! Just so we can better serve you of course.

Last edited by darksom1; 12-10-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Drifting

LOL at this entire thread, and especially to people still giving serious advice after page 3.

Give it up, this dude is a lost cause who still operates with women on a 7th grade level.

I mean, "how would I ask her out? then we'd be bf/gf (err, gf/gf more likely) and I don't even know her that well!!! (3 exclamation points for effect)" Is this guy serious?

Quick Reply: How not to end up on the Friends ladder?