Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

How not to end up on the Friends ladder?

Old 11-26-2007, 10:01 AM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Don't forget to touch her at some point. I mean, if you both have these emotional highs when you're doing something fun or whatever, don't neglect to kiss her, touch her, grab her ass, whatever.

Are you a virgin? Serious question.
win win situation...

worst case - you grab her, kiss her and grab her ass at the same time

afterwards she says that she just wants to be friends... at least you can say you tried and at least you kissed her and grabbed her ass
Old 11-26-2007, 06:05 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

^
SRK85
Old 11-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^
Old 11-26-2007, 07:18 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^
SRK85
Pure, unadulterated - genius! You know I'm jealous I didn't think of that shit first right? Hahahahahaha! Way to go dawg! I couldnt've said it better!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Beware of leakage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SRK85
Thats what I always thought too. But anyways I'm def asking this girl on a date its not like its hard to, now trying to become gf/bf may take a while.
The real question is do YOU want a relationship ?
Ever been in one before (seriously?) ?

Reason I ask, is if you really don't know, the scale starts to lean towards a direction you didn't want it to go, then your still screwed and might end up screwing someone else out of the time they dedicated because they thought it was going in the relationship direction.

Do you want realtionship (GF)
vs.
Bang bang bang
Old 11-26-2007, 07:35 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^Yo Chops, I don't think you understand...he is currently on the "Has Not Fucked In Life" list! Fuck a relationship...get you some ass, then take a class! You need some repetitions, before you petition!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:18 PM

Received 2,786 Likes on 1,986 Posts

^
SRK85

Old 11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
O SHIT

sorry man thats just what happens

but
Old 11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,059 Likes on 1,143 Posts
After reading this I recall my youth. I knew a kid just like you. Always talking about this girl and how great she was and that he wasn't sure if she wanted to be her GF. He had her up on some kind of pedestal. I finally got sick of hearing this for weeks on end. I told him straight to his face that if he didn't stop this shit and take care of business that I would. The next day was same old shit. So I took her out, got to third base that night, and banged her 2 days later. He was quite upset with me
Old 11-26-2007, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by doopstr
After reading this I recall my youth. I knew a kid just like you. Always talking about this girl and how great she was and that he wasn't sure if she wanted to be her GF. He had her up on some kind of pedestal. I finally got sick of hearing this for weeks on end. I told him straight to his face that if he didn't stop this shit and take care of business that I would. The next day was same old shit. So I took her out, got to third base that night, and banged her 2 days later. He was quite upset with me

<~~ taking notes
Old 11-26-2007, 09:14 PM
intelligentsia

Location: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
HAHA I got owned. That was me back in highschool. But I'm trying to change, anyways Wednesday I'm having a small birthday party for me and I'm inviting her. And the question is not that if I want a gf. But does she want a relationship. And sadly it seems shes not looking for bf, but fuck it I may just pursue it and work it.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:20 PM
intelligentsia

Oh and let put it this way. There are some girls where your like damn I want to bang that but not date that. Then there are other girls that are wow shes amazing I want to date her. For me this girl is dateable shes cute and I'm attracted to her mentally and emotionally. As gay as that sounds shes pretty damn cool.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:39 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^That doesn't sound gay. Do what you can, just don't let the moment pass you by, or disrespect her if she doesn't want more...
Old 11-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Drifting

@ amis' cartoon...

it's true tho... lol

honestly just stop posting here and ask her. One way or the other you'll have your answer and then you can move on either with her or without her. But better to know than not know, right?
Old 11-26-2007, 10:02 PM
intelligentsia

True I'm working on it lol relax. I was only posting asking for help because I don't what I'm doing.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Drifting

you won't 'know' until you have real life experience lol
Old 11-27-2007, 07:41 AM
trees grow in

If you are too nervous to ask, then just give her a written note, you know, one of those with two boxes for "yes" or "no".
Old 11-27-2007, 12:50 PM
werd

Originally Posted by coconut
If you are too nervous to ask, then just give her a written note, you know, one of those with two boxes for "yes" or "no".

Don't do this.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:19 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Now should I be concerned I thought 3 exclamation points showed interest. Or am I just dwelling too much upon this?
omg

Originally Posted by darksom1
On the Serengeti, a cheetah is taught how to hunt at a very young age.

darksom, you are the man
Old 11-27-2007, 02:32 PM
intelligentsia

Don't do this.
Yes notes are stupid. If you have something to say say it in person. But yea like I said before shes coming over tomorrow night for my birthday party.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Drive FAst and Swirve

stop asking her to "hang out" b/c you're just falling deeper and deeper into the zone you didnt want to be to begin with. like 20 others have said, you need to let her know on some level that you are interested in more than just friendship. you dont have to ask her if she wants a relationship b/c truthfully she'll prob just freak out. ask her out to dinner, lunch, whatever......show her in some means what your intentions are. i know its easier said than done at times but seriously whats the worst that will happen, she'll say no, which right there in itself should be your motivation to go out there find other ass to fuck. the more you ask the higher your probabilities will be. now go get her tiger!!!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Just dial 1911

Trent: You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...

Sue: ...big fucking teeth, man.

Trent: Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda
cowering in the corner.

Sue: Shivering.

Trent: Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"

Sue: And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...

Trent: Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.

Sue: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs...

Trent: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

Sue: You're like a big bear, man.

Mike: So you're not just like fucking with me?

Trent: No I'm not fucking with you.

Sue: Honestly, man.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:14 PM
intelligentsia

Ok ok Ill ask her out to the movies then.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Drive FAst and Swirve

Ok ok Ill ask her out to the movies then.
I would choose something other than movies b/c you want interaction, save the movies for future dates if there will be any
Old 11-27-2007, 04:53 PM
an asshole from florida

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
joerockt

that is possible the greatest thing ive heard all day. that put me in a whole different mindset..
Old 11-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by invisiblewar
joerockt

that is possible the greatest thing ive heard all day. that put me in a whole different mindset..
If you havent seen Swingers, check it out. The last and best movie Vince Vaughn was in. And NO, its nothing like the crap he's been putting out recently.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by leolebo28
I would choose something other than movies b/c you want interaction, save the movies for future dates if there will be any
I disagree. What better way to show your intentions then sitting next to a girl in a dark theater. I've had plenty of "interAction" at a movie. It all starts with holding hands and then goes from there.

Just make sure you sit in the back...She'll know whats up
Old 11-27-2007, 06:03 PM
an asshole from florida

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by joerockt
I disagree. What better way to show your intentions then sitting next to a girl in a dark theater. I've had plenty of "interAction" at a movie. It all starts with holding hands and then goes from there.

haha
just remember to go see a shitty movie, because if its good youll be pissed you missed it. Shit I told me ex to stop touchin me cause I wanted to see taladega nights. and even if theres no 'interaction' in the movie, if it sucks you can joke with her in the theatre.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:07 PM
werd

Movies are so boring.

Think of something creative. Don't be so typical.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Just dial 1911

Movies are so boring.

Think of something creative. Don't be so typical.
Dude, the guy can barely ask her to the movies as it is. You think he's gonna turn Don Juan just like that? He needs baby steps...

Movies are fine...do it...
Old 11-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Just dial 1911

Is this the greatest pep talk of all time or what? (sorry, I couldnt embed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUa2atNxhfg
Old 11-27-2007, 06:43 PM

pull the ol' hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick?
Old 11-27-2007, 06:44 PM

Trent: You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...

Sue: ...big fucking teeth, man.

Trent: Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda
cowering in the corner.

Sue: Shivering.

Trent: Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"

Sue: And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...

Trent: Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.

Sue: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs...

Trent: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

Sue: You're like a big bear, man.

Mike: So you're not just like fucking with me?

Trent: No I'm not fucking with you.

Sue: Honestly, man.
i love that movie, sadly i dont own it, WTF is wrong with me. i think im going to make a run to bestbuy...
Old 11-27-2007, 07:07 PM
werd

Dude, the guy can barely ask her to the movies as it is. You think he's gonna turn Don Juan just like that? He needs baby steps...

Movies are fine...do it...
He needs alcohol, ha.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Why does it seem like every guy who posts one of these insane "I want some ass, but exactly what is ass and how do I get it?" threads - always has a looong future date planned when he will attack the pussy???

Why is there no one coming on here from the library or at the place where they work asking us how to make a move on a hot ass chick sitting across from them right now? That's when you are more than likely to strike! It's always fucking tomorrow or a week from now before there is even contact! By then, you will wuss out and come back on here with a line like "Her girlfriend wanted to come along and I didn't want her to suck my dick in front of her" or some shit like that!

That's it! No more lessons! Boy has penis - girl has vagina! The suspense is killing me! Not just on this thread, but ALL OF THEM!! Don't you young guys realize how much pussy is being wasted by your trepidation? These are your "fuck years"! This is the formative stage of your life that determines if you will know the pussy for what it is as you grow around it. The pussy is amongst you! Right now! Attack the pussy! Attack! Fuck or get off the cock!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
intelligentsia

Lol shit I might be screwed with this one. She keeps on mentioning my friend/roommate from last year when I see her. I think she may like him. In that case I might just cease all planning and find someone else.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:14 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Lol shit I might be screwed with this one. She keeps on mentioning my friend/roommate from last year when I see her. I think she may like him. In that case I might just cease all planning and find someone else.
NO! Goddammit NO! You owe it to us to fuck her! Get back in there and do your fucking job! WTF???? You think this is about you? This is for young guys everywhere waiting to see if YOU fuck, so they can have hope! But no...you just want to wimp out and go home and jack off cuz you are scared of the guy with the bigger dick! How do you know she won't fuck you? Did you ask? What have you to lose? See how women weed out the weak mofos without saying shit? They just get intimidated as they get closer to the pussy. Like a spell or something! If you fucking wimp out now, you are going to wind up as somebody's biatch in a gay bar by tomorrow night I bet you! Mark my words!

Now get out there and get some fucking pussy whether you want it or not!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:17 PM
werd

Let me guess, you're talking to her on AIM?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:20 PM
intelligentsia

Let me guess, you're talking to her on AIM?
She doesnt have aim. The only time I talk to her is in person, and she keeps on mentioning my roommate from last year like every time I see her. Lol I don't if I should throw in the towel and keep pursuing.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:24 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

She doesnt have aim. The only time I talk to her is in person, and she keeps on mentioning my roommate from last year like every time I see her. Lol I don't if I should throw in the towel and keep pursuing.
Look in the mirror, and hold up your hand. It's either her, or those guys! Now who do you want to spend the night with?

Quick Reply: How not to end up on the Friends ladder?