Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Hmm What Should I Do?

Old 06-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by babyvoriginal
Ok so my ex and I are supposto go to EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) this weekend in LA. But some shit happened yesterday that helllllllllah pissed me off. I dont know if Im trippen or what. U tell me

So we went to a mutual friends bday/bbq and these bitches showed up who I don't like for a few reasons.
1. One of them was there with their little snobby ass whitewashed homegirls at the club and tried to run up on me n 2 other homegirls... 3 vs 8 and WE got kicked out.
2. Another one of them has funk wid my close homegirl and I would ride for her as she would do the same
3. It was hot as fuck the heat was gettin to me ahahah

So I did not wanna disrespect the homeboy cuz it was his birthday and all but those stupid bitches kept turning back and tryin to act all cute wid my ex.
We were talkin and bitch turned around n looked but we aint even fuckin talkin to her. So I was gettin sooooo irritated and pissed off and was like "WHAT THE FUCK" started talkin mad shit sayin "Ima deck some bitch in the face Im gettin pissed off" and my ex was saying No calm down blah blah.
Den I said out loud that my homegirls were comin and it was gonna be crackin!
After all the bullshit and shit talking, my ex still talked to them and said bye.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I got so pissed off felt disrespected and told him off when his friend dropped us back at his ride cuz I didnt wanna be drama in front of his homies. I told him "That was fuckin disrespectful esp. when u I let it be known that I don't like those bitches. Do u know who the fuck u with?"
And to top it off hes been acting like a douche hanging up in my face, that is my number one pet peeve its sooooo fuckin rude!

BLAH BLAH BLAH drama drama told him off cried my eyes out once again
Its still fuckin drama ever since we broke up and we broke up over the dumbest shit

SOOOOOOOOOOOO heres the thing, he paid for my ticket for everything and I reallly wanted to go weekend. But I told him last night that I was done with him and Im over it. It gets to that point where after all the tears, I stopped really giving a fuck. That part of me who cared is DEAD.

BUT he still tried to text me still tryin to be drama and my dumbass picked up his fone call cuz we leave the phone on wen we go to sleep ( yea i know cheezy corny)

I havent really talked to him been ignoring him.. He said he would give me the ticket so I can go with whoever but i dont want him to think Im using him and shit cuz it aint fuckin like that so I said nah.

So after all the bullshit, I feel like being a bitch now and treat him like shit. I know tricks are for kids but Im still pissed off and mad bcuz of the shit he says to me it fuckin hurts.

So the question is: Should I hang in there and go with him and "hope" that he will be better or should I just drop him? I am gettin tired of it though cuz Ima baby sometimes n get emotional well arent all girls.. I really wanted to go thoughhhh cuz we made plans to go with our close mutual friends.. What should I do?!?! hahhaha
Exs are exs for a reason. Give em the boot. Why continue fooling yourself into thinkin that something is still there. If he wanted you he'd still be with you. SIMPLE AS THAT. After all the bullshit is said and done a guy will either say "Yes, I still want to be with you" and take it from there or "Nah, I'm done" and you both need to move on. Guess he hasn't said either or you can't let go. As far as the ticket goes why don't you take it and just pay him for it? Damn thing is like 60 bucks.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:45 PM

P.S. it never amazes me to see how judgmental and prissy most of the guys on this forum are.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Originally Posted by GrandeInter10
P.S. it never amazes me to see how judgmental and prissy most of the guys on this forum are.
I don't care what the OP's background or education is. Grown adults with access to a full-sized keyboard and spell checker should not write multi-paragraph posts like they are sending a text message. Did the OP think we'd all sit back and admire the clever prose and witty use of letters instead of whole words? This isn't freaking Wuthering Heights...
Old 06-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Race Director

Some people don't have the edumacation i guess it was difficult but i understood it....
Old 06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Cliffs:

OP thinks her ex should be in an exclusive relationship with her.

Analysis:

OP is therefore completely confused about the concept of "ex", and should probably look it up.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:53 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Real Talk!

Yo, babyvoriginal:

Why do you give a fuck what the ex thinks? He definitely doesn't give a fuck what you think, or did you not get that when he played you close - before, during, and after the club? You want to think about something? I'll give you two things: self-respect, and self-esteem. How do you think you can love a man or know when a man loves you, without knowing how to love yourself first? Real talk!

Most of this shit you bought on yourself, because you play YOURSELF whenever you allow a man to treat you different than how you want to be treated. Your boy loves pussy, not you. Get a clue and add some self-respect to that and you got a better start for somebody else that might treat you right. Keep chasing that toy and you will get played again!

Also, when you need to get shit off your chest, recognize the real and recognize where you are. That long, drawn out, wildin' out shit don't work in here, and you won't get felt or dealt with proper if you try. So don't. You want to talk gospel, then talk to a preacher - you feel me? Don't worry about what people say in here, that too you bought on yourself because this ain't the place for you to bring this type of shit THIS way. So live and learn on that one...

Fuck the ex and his tickets. You grown so get your own! Pay your own way so you don't owe anybody shit. If you can't pay for your own, then you don't need to go. And stop shedding tears for a motherfucker that's probably getting his dick licked while you typing this shit!

Since you only get to be young and ignorant once - let me drop this science on you: One thing for sure, two things for certain...dude don't give a fuck about you. Do you? Love yourself and make the next man have the same plan!

Later...
Old 06-25-2008, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by darksom1
Yo, babyvoriginal:

Why do you give a fuck what the ex thinks? He definitely doesn't give a fuck what you think, or did you not get that when he played you close - before, during, and after the club? You want to think about something? I'll give you two things: self-respect, and self-esteem. How do you think you can love a man or know when a man loves you, without knowing how to love yourself first? Real talk!

Most of this shit you bought on yourself, because you play YOURSELF whenever you allow a man to treat you different than how you want to be treated. Your boy loves pussy, not you. Get a clue and add some self-respect to that and you got a better start for somebody else that might treat you right. Keep chasing that toy and you will get played again!

Also, when you need to get shit off your chest, recognize the real and recognize where you are. That long, drawn out, wildin' out shit don't work in here, and you won't get felt or dealt with proper if you try. So don't. You want to talk gospel, then talk to a preacher - you feel me? Don't worry about what people say in here, that too you bought on yourself because this ain't the place for you to bring this type of shit THIS way. So live and learn on that one...

Fuck the ex and his tickets. You grown so get your own! Pay your own way so you don't owe anybody shit. If you can't pay for your own, then you don't need to go. And stop shedding tears for a motherfucker that's probably getting his dick licked while you typing this shit!

Since you only get to be young and ignorant once - let me drop this science on you: One thing for sure, two things for certain...dude don't give a fuck about you. Do you? Love yourself and make the next man have the same plan!

Later...
darksom speaks the muthafuckin gospel homie!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:01 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
<-- babyvoriginal
Old 06-25-2008, 04:35 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Yo, babyvoriginal:

Later...
Mother 'effin

and at most of all the other comments here!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:31 AM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I got a headache from trying to read that post
Old 06-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
To lock or not to lock, that is the question.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:39 AM

I think my spell checker just threw up.

Please download Firefox

Last edited by mastertl; 06-25-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by cTLgo
To lock or not to lock, that is the question.
Why would you lock this thread? Because our resident assholes are so hung up on grammar and giving people crap about their hang ups?
Old 06-25-2008, 09:28 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah, don't lock it. At least let her respond...if she will...
Old 06-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by meaphool
Yeah I have no clue either, but after reading it twice, I figured out OP was a girl. I'll give it a shot cause I'm bored and I'm testing my understanding of ebonics.

OP and ex-bf went to mutual friends birthday bbq.
Girls show up that OP dislike for the following reasons:

1. One of the girls [B#1] and her friends confronted OP at a club.
B#1's crew outnumbered and OP's 8 vs 3.
OP's crew was kicked out at club.
2. One of the girls [B#2] has issues with OP's friend who is a girl, not to be confused with g/f [lesbian].

I need help with the "OP would ride for her as she would do the same" This sounds like girl on girl action here.

3. It is way too hot and OP is hot and bothered. Apparently OP dislikes girls when she is hot and bothered. For a straight girl this makes sense

OP was trying to be civil but [one of the B*] was flirting with OP's ex-bf.
OP and ex-bf were talking but [one of the B*] turned around and engaged OP and ex-bf.
OP cusses out [one of the B*] and tries to intimidate speaking verbal ebonics instead of typing it.
Ex-bf says 'relax, ebonics will not solve any problems'
OP says her [girl gang] is coming and there's going to be a rumble.
[I don't know what happened, apparently nothing??]
OP's ex-bf continued to talk to [one or more of the B*] in hope of getting laid. <-- added that myself [pat myself on back].

OP is whining and complaining over ex. OP is angry and is sad at the same time. OP is a typical girl, no offense.

ex-bf purchased tickets for himself and OP to go to a carnival, EDC.
OP is still mad at ex-bf and wants to play TRIX with him. [OP: Are these the kinds that cost $$?]
OP wants to know whether she should go with ex-bf to carnival.

..My thoughts..
Why are you treating your ex. as your bf? Isn't the "ex" there for a reason? Move-on.

..My thoughts about moving on..
Don't put out (physically) until you can be independent. Jealousy will kill all relationships.

..Note to self..
Do not read any more ebonics.

^^^ u nailed that shit on the head. It didnt take me two tries, just one, but all in all that shit was very confusing! Just stop fucking your ex and you wont be worried about bitches tryna claim ur property which really isn't yours. It just used to be. Also take a Mavis Beacon grammar and typing class LOL.

I wonder if the OP is white. The irony there would be too comical
Old 06-25-2008, 09:37 AM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by svtmike
I saw this episode of Maury Povich. Homeboy is the father.
dont be disrepekin dat baby daddy
Old 06-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Land of Pleasant Living

Why would you lock this thread? Because our resident assholes are so hung up on grammar and giving people crap about their hang ups?
it's not a matter of being hung up on grammar. it's literally difficult to understand what she's going on about. not everyone is used to reading or hearing shit like that, and it just doesn't process as well as standard english.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:44 AM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Originally Posted by mastertl

Please download Firefox
Old 06-25-2008, 12:17 PM
werd

WAIT, the OP is female?!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
WAIT, the OP is female?!
Sure, why else do you think grandeinter10 has been trying to get into her e-pants?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

.....I think people were just poking a little fun at the OP as the oppurtunity presented itself. From rereading many of the posts, it seems like everyone was having some form of fun; not all were calling out her "hang ups" and grammar. Most forums operate in this manner....."This aint no hip hop forum yo!" and even there, they demand some level of coherency. Unfortunately (?) presenation is key into getting proper responses all over the world.

So, my non asshole repsonse....

Darksom1 basically nailed it, although, i think his talk about self respect can be taken one step further: She needs to adjust her attitude. We have heard one side of the story from the OP; no elaborations have been made as to how her boyfriend/ex/both/wtf? has really wronged her (doesnt have to either..her business is her business and thats not the core question here)

However! it appears her ex is taking the higher ground on this one . She states, " He said he would give me the ticket so I can go with whoever " So he's willing to give up his ticket so she can go with whoever else? Seems fair enough. He diffused the situation, tried to calm her down. Okay. By her own admission, she states that "the heat mustve been gettin to her" indirectly implying, "hey, i think i overreacted here".....IF they were exes prior to the meeting at the BBQ, she needs to let the jealous nature/feelings go, but she didnt. She started to talk "whack shit", caused a scene at someone else's function.

She prides herself arrogantly in being educated, having earned a degree (see her other post). Self respect is earned thru many ways, Actions and attitude are some. She should also repsect herself by acting right and treating herself right (as darksom1 stated). Hence, dont take his ticket and return his ticket back to him. Take the higher ground. Why mess with him? OP trying to perpetuate the stereotype we know and that she has laid out thus far? seems like it....

Last edited by ankur914; 06-25-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,234 Likes on 823 Posts
Originally Posted by svtmike
Sure, why else do you think grandeinter10 has been trying to get into her e-pants?

He's gay?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts

Please download Firefox
However, you sir, get an A+.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Benchwarmer

It never ceases to amaze me how people forget the "ceases" part of this phrase.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:36 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Originally Posted by Whiskers
He's gay?
grandeinter10 is :ghey:

I thought that was common knowledge around here
Old 06-25-2008, 04:45 PM
I disagree with unanimity

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
i see vaginal every time i look at the OP's sn
Old 06-25-2008, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S
grandeinter10 is :ghey:

I thought that was common knowledge around here
don't think i've ever directed any comments at you but ok...

anyways my point is why does everyone have to type like theyre writing an essay? it's a forum, why all the judging and shit. usally i think damn these guys just like to talk shit and make jokes but then theres shit like this and its like ehh...poons.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by shnee420
it's not a matter of being hung up on grammar. it's literally difficult to understand what she's going on about. not everyone is used to reading or hearing shit like that, and it just doesn't process as well as standard english.
i get you. i guess since im used to ghetto talking people its nothing new to me.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Burning Brakes

i get you. i guess since im used to ghetto talking people its nothing new to me.

Its not only the "ghetto speak", but the damn lack of punctuation.....Really, type as you want, everyone uses slang here and there, but, damn....use punctuation so one can differentiate between thoughts...This is not spoken speech where we can tell differences in sentences! Its Words!

So, did you get in OP's pants yet?
Old 06-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
You stopped me at helllllahhhh.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:05 PM

Lol, I hardly think any of us are being prissy or judgmental. If you are going to call us prissy for jumping on the OP's lack of basic grammar and sentence structure (especially in an adult forum) then I'm not entirely sure what "my homegirls were comin and it was gonna be crackin" constitutes. We aren't being prissy, if she is 21, she needs to learn how to type properly. How hard can it be to say "My girl friends are coming and you guys are going to get the shit kicked out of you."

Sure it is not perfect, but I would've given her a C for effort.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:05 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

don't think i've ever directed any comments at you but ok...

anyways my point is why does everyone have to type like theyre writing an essay? it's a forum, why all the judging and shit. usally i think damn these guys just like to talk shit and make jokes but then theres shit like this and its like ehh...poons.
It's clear you can't handle a little joking either.

Try a little humor.

If you can't see the humor in absolute horrible grammar....then perhaps this place is not for you.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:06 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
You stopped me at helllllahhhh.
echo post #37
Old 06-25-2008, 05:06 PM

How did you expose yourself to "ghetto" while in Pasadena?
Old 06-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Burning Brakes

We aren't being prissy, if she is 21, she needs to learn how to type properly. How hard can it be to say "My girl friends are coming and you guys are going to get the shit kicked out of you."

Sure it is not perfect, but I would've given her a C for effort.

Sadly, she's going to be educating our youth in the near future.....we're doomed
Unlike most ppl at my age I know what I'm goin to do and I'm motivated and determined to get where I wanna be. I'm in psychology major and an aspiring teacher.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Originally Posted by sho_nuff1997
I agree.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:20 PM

How did you expose yourself to "ghetto" while in Pasadena?
There's ghetto parts of pasadena. plus highland park is a stones throw away. and theres east la, carson, inglewood, and huntington park which i've visited since i was a kid.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:21 PM

Try a little humor.

If you can't see the humor in absolute horrible grammar....then perhaps this place is not for you.
meh. i get defensive easily.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:39 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by shnee420
+1 Sure, most of us could probably decipher what she was trying to say, but I sure as hell am not going through that effort. Rule number 1 about communication is know your audience. While we don't expect people to write like it's an essay for a Princeton entrance application, we do expect some effort to make posts easily understandable.

Originally Posted by sho_nuff1997

Originally Posted by moeronn
I think you guys scared babyovaginal away.
Though it's from another thread.
https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...5&postcount=26
Old 06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
werd

Try a little humor.

You actually had me convinced he was gay

Quick Reply: Hmm What Should I Do?