Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…
View Poll Results: How often does your girl get off during sex
I'm a girl and I always get off
1.91%
I'm a girl and I sometimes get off
4.96%
I'm a girl and I've never had an orgasm from intercourse
1.53%
I'm a dude and she always gets off
41.60%
I'm a dude and she sometimes gets off
43.89%
I'm a dude and I dont think I've ever given a girl an orgasm from intercourse
6.11%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Girls and orgasms with sex

Old 08-30-2005, 05:29 PM

Received 2,787 Likes on 1,987 Posts
Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
women who don't orgasm from sex have no room to talk until they can do it on their own. it didn't take me very long at all to learn to get myself off, but it took FOREVER before i had one from a guy (via oral). i've never had one through sex, but i'm sure one day, with time, and a determined partner, i will.

it doesn't happen automatically. it takes time, it takes practice, and it takes communication. every single person is different.

a lot of women are first of all, too nervous and uptight about it. they're afraid they won't, so then they don't.

and then there are a lot of guys who are fooled too easily by women who fake. they don't ask their partners how they want it, so it never gets done, and she goes unsatisfied.

but dont' get discouraged, just because a woman doesn't orgasm during sex, doesnt' mean she doesn't enjoy it. just make sure you're giving her the time of day (or night) to keep her satisfied. women release oxytocin during sex whether we orgasm or not, so we have a different feeling towards the whole thing. whereas men release jizz...

you all should watch dr. drew and learn a few things
care to practice with me?
Old 08-30-2005, 05:29 PM

Received 2,787 Likes on 1,987 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
Old 08-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It depends on the girl and the position.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:29 PM
I miss my 03 CL-S :(

Received 445 Likes on 214 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Sticky??
After foreplay? She sure is!
Old 08-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
So what do you think? Did we just mature and learn how to please our women, or is it that maturity allows women to be pleased easier?

I'd like to think its me but I dont think it is
I'd say both. Practice makes perfect, maturity helps with being less selfish as well.

Also women are less self conscious now
Old 08-30-2005, 06:49 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally Posted by shineynitelite
hey caliadria.. since my g/f has the same 'problem' as you do can you tell me what i should and shouldnt say to her about it for the next time it comes up.. i know it bothers her and in some previous posts that you made you talk about being pressured etc. etc.

i mean she has told me a few times that she feels like shes going to pee on me.. wtf do i say to that, ya know?!

feel free to blabber and to elaborate beyond just that thought ^^.. i'm ready to read everything you have to tell me about this subject cuz i'm very clueless i want to know how she feels w/o the embaresment of her telling me and me asking her

seriously, i've tried to talk to her all t ypes of ways, tried to try out all different things. I've just learned to eat pussy like mad
Old 08-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Mizouse
care to practice with me?
smooth
Old 08-30-2005, 06:53 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
seriously, if getting off was as hard for me as it is for you girls i'd shoot myself

*knock on wood*
Old 08-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by CLpower
seriously, if getting off was as hard for me as it is for you girls i'd shoot myself

*knock on wood*
just shows how much more efficient we are. We almost never walk away unsatisfied.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:01 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
hey caliadria.. since my g/f has the same 'problem' as you do can you tell me what i should and shouldnt say to her about it for the next time it comes up.. i know it bothers her and in some previous posts that you made you talk about being pressured etc. etc.

i mean she has told me a few times that she feels like shes going to pee on me.. wtf do i say to that, ya know?!

feel free to blabber and to elaborate beyond just that thought ^^.. i'm ready to read everything you have to tell me about this subject cuz i'm very clueless i want to know how she feels w/o the embaresment of her telling me and me asking her
I'm not saying to stop trying, but if she is your age, then it's not uncommon for her to not orgasm. A lot of it does have to do with age, and how women learn their bodies more over time. Us guys learned as much as we needed to between 12-14 for the most part. Women generally take longer to figure out what they want/need to satisfy them physically - for various reasons.

If your girl typically gets to the point where she is about to pee, then just be prepared beforehand and tell her not to worry about it. Have a towel or something handy and ask her to let her body do whatever it feels like doing.

Anyway, I answered with sometimes. The gf usually gets off if she is on top. Also, she usually reacts positively to my orgasms. Often, that's what sets her off, so that helps.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TLover
Any guy who says he ALWAYS gets his women off is either lying or delusional.
This is also dependant on how many women that person has been with.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:51 AM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
seriously, i've tried to talk to her all t ypes of ways, tried to try out all different things. I've just learned to eat pussy like mad
well scott.. atleast someone feels my pain..

i want to quote about 5 of you but i'm not going to PW...

i do what she likes, i make her feel as comfortable as possible and as sexy as possible, she says foreplay helps her (even tho she still cant, you figure that one out )

some of you have said that if she cant even get herself off theres no way i can or something along those lines... she tells me that she doesnt.. or hasnt ever.... i find that hard to believe buuuuuttt, she wouldnt lie to me about it she would tell me the truth no matter what..

mizouse.. for me, sex has been problems>pleasure.. your not missing anything honestly...............

i gave her a tattoo like mine..

this ones for you mizouse vv

i love her a lot, i still feel that i cant make her happy..
Old 08-31-2005, 01:12 AM
Safety Car

lol, one of my ex's didn't get off till I got good at eating pussy, then she could get off a second time after I got her off from oral action. YOu should try intercourse after oral and see if that works at all. I find that the girl has a lot easier time getting off again after they;ve just done it recently.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:48 AM
sumbdy gettin used 2nite!

Originally Posted by fdl
Women dont need to O to be satisfied during sex, so ive heard. Its not like men, where phsycologically we need ot finsih or we dont feel right.
Umm... I definitely don't feel right if I don't finish, and that's not psychological, thats physical

blue balls later...
Old 08-31-2005, 07:11 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Anyone have suggestions?
let her on top?
Old 08-31-2005, 08:41 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,234 Likes on 823 Posts
Originally Posted by dallison
let her on top?
Done often.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:04 AM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Done often.
ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.. we both must accept this
Old 08-31-2005, 09:20 AM
Go Giants

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.. we both must accept this
I have...A long time ago. As I said, it's her problem (although I am affected).
Old 08-31-2005, 09:27 AM
In the bizarro world...

I'll drop my in here...

A bunch of people had valid points, but I'm too lazy to go and quote you all...

It is very difficult for a woman to get off during intercourse. There are certain spots that must be hit for even the slightest stimulation. Women that claim to get off all of the time during intercourse really "know" their body. That is key for a woman, they must first understand what they like in order to help you guys out.

Woman can enjoy sex without an orgasm, but it is 150 times better if they do have one. Most of the time you do feel like you have to pee. (Some women actually do.) Guys, you have to remember that everything is connected down there, and certain times, you could actually be hitting her blatter. This is perfectly normal.

For the guy who asked what to do when your girl says this to you... If you are comfortable with it and you really do want to get her off, tell her to keep going and it will be ok if she does. (just keep a towel underneathe you.) If by chance you will get supremely grossed out if this happens on accident, don't freak out (that will really embarass her, it will be a real shot to her ego, and she won't' be as open during sex anymore.) You want her to feel as comfortable as possible.

It is easier for a girl to O while being on top, rather than on the bottom.

For all of the guys who said there girl has never, ever, ever had an orgasm, or they think they have never (probably not. a girl would know.)........go buy her a vibrator. Problem Solved.

just my
Old 08-31-2005, 09:45 AM
Suzuka Master

If she has NEVER had an orgasm, buy her a vibrator. I highly recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand. It doubles as a back/shoulder massager, as well.

Shiney, the best thing anyone ever said to me about it was, "It's okay, we'll just keep trying!" Said with a kiss to the forehead, it makes everything better, I promise. Don't get discouraged, do NOT tell her you feel like less of a man (that's the dumbest thing any guy has ever said... nobody is superman, and even a professional gigolo isn't going to get a woman off if she's not ready), and just support her. Make sure she enjoyed herself as much as she could, allow her to be open and honest with you. If she says, "Hey, that kinda hurts" or "Don't touch it like that", don't get offended! The female body is very sensitive in places, and everyone is different! the stuff that worked with your last girlfriend will NOT work with this one, I can promise you.

Oh, and during foreplay, I agree with Andrea... don't just automatically go for the naughty spots; rub her arms, around her breasts (not just the nips!!!), the stomach, the thighs, the calves, feet, etc. The backs of her joints (i.e. knees, arms, ankles) are all very sensitive. Any place where her skin is thin, stroke it gently, etc. If you go straight for the money shot, I tend to feel like that's all you're interested in, like you'd just as soon get it over with as soon as possible, and once I get that thought in my head, no amount of coaxing will get it to go away.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:47 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Caliadria
If she has NEVER had an orgasm, buy her a vibrator. I highly recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand. It doubles as a back/shoulder massager, as well.

Shiney, the best thing anyone ever said to me about it was, "It's okay, we'll just keep trying!" Said with a kiss to the forehead, it makes everything better, I promise. Don't get discouraged, do NOT tell her you feel like less of a man (that's the dumbest thing any guy has ever said... nobody is superman, and even a professional gigolo isn't going to get a woman off if she's not ready), and just support her. Make sure she enjoyed herself as much as she could, allow her to be open and honest with you. If she says, "Hey, that kinda hurts" or "Don't touch it like that", don't get offended! The female body is very sensitive in places, and everyone is different! the stuff that worked with your last girlfriend will NOT work with this one, I can promise you.

Oh, and during foreplay, I agree with Andrea... don't just automatically go for the naughty spots; rub her arms, around her breasts (not just the nips!!!), the stomach, the thighs, the calves, feet, etc. The backs of her joints (i.e. knees, arms, ankles) are all very sensitive. Any place where her skin is thin, stroke it gently, etc. If you go straight for the money shot, I tend to feel like that's all you're interested in, like you'd just as soon get it over with as soon as possible, and once I get that thought in my head, no amount of coaxing will get it to go away.

dam, that sounds like alot of work.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:53 PM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Originally Posted by fdl
dam, that sounds like alot of work.

usually i dont have 5 hours to waste

one of these days
Old 08-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Xenogen
This is also dependant on how many women that person has been with.
Well, if a guy has been with a lot of women, chances are not every woman has reached orgasm -- just based on probability. If a guy hasn't been with a lot of women, chances are he doesn't have the experience to get a woman off.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TLover
Well, if a guy has been with a lot of women, chances are not every woman has reached orgasm -- just based on probability. If a guy hasn't been with a lot of women, chances are he doesn't have the experience to get a woman off.
Exactly...
Old 08-31-2005, 05:15 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
She always gets hers first! Isn't that the rule of thumb these days?
Old 08-31-2005, 05:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mizouse

cherry huh ?

Old 08-31-2005, 07:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by hunterr
cherry huh ?

that obvious?
Old 08-31-2005, 10:10 PM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Originally Posted by hunterr
cherry huh ?

mizouse to be the next 40 y.o. virgin?
Old 09-05-2005, 02:53 AM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

my g/f supposedly went last night.. strange.. but it kinda freaked me out and i wasnt expecting it......... hmmm
Old 02-04-2007, 02:00 PM
No TL until I have kids!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
What's up with the disparity between "I always get off" and "she always gets off"...?!?!?!? Anyways, I voted sometimes because I can't get off unless I'm being noisy. It did take me a while to learn how to make it happen, and it involves the right combination of being on top and being able to be loud.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by B18Ch1ck
What's up with the disparity between "I always get off" and "she always gets off"...?!?!?!? Anyways, I voted sometimes because I can't get off unless I'm being noisy. It did take me a while to learn how to make it happen, and it involves the right combination of being on top and being able to be loud.
okay then...
Old 02-04-2007, 03:08 PM
No TL until I have kids!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
I don't get the age thing. Or how most guys in here can claim to always get them off.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
I don't get the age thing. Or how most guys in here can claim to always get them off.
Depends on a lot of things. Everyone is different that is for sure.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Go Giants

Ignorance is bliss....
Old 02-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Ignorance is bliss....

Old 02-04-2007, 11:17 PM
East Coast Boost.!

By no means do I declare myself a pimp, but from my experiences with chicks, there are mutiple outcomes that can happen. I've had a reasonable amount of partners and not every one has came. He's what I've experienced:

-Sometimes, depending on who it is, I could give two shits if the girl gets off.
-Some girls have a problem getting comfortable with someone they don't know and can't cum, alcohol has been known to offset this problem
-I've been told once by a girl that only women can make her cum

The girl I'm seeing now is awsome. I can make her cum but it takes a while. Usually I would say about close to 30 minutes. Sometimes you just want a quickie. Clitoral stimulation really had aided in her reaching an O. I'd say now it can happen in 5-15 minutes. Use a vibe on the clit. Feels good for both parties.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Crabcakes and Football!!!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Titand19
He's what I've experienced...
what was his name?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Crabcakes and Football!!!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
furthermore, why are 2 yr old threads popping up left and right?
Old 02-05-2007, 12:04 AM
tigerstyle

Originally Posted by michimonster
what was his name?

Haha, someone slipped.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Burning Brakes

It's probably more common then people think. Women are good at faking (my wife faked it with me for years until she told me about the problem). Hopefully you are right about the 30's thing. But as you said, she has been with others before me who were unsuccessful.
I'ts not a PROBLEM, that's just the way she climaxes. As do a LOT of women. Probably more so than men would like to think. I for one.

Quick Reply: Girls and orgasms with sex