Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Dr. Love-SICK is in the house.

Old 08-29-2003, 10:26 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
YuppieCL whatever to u scrub. AND GET YOUR OWN THREAD.
i'm a scrub all of sudden? where did that come from? check urself brotha....
Old 08-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally posted by bkknight369
thats true isnt it..isnt there a stat like a women over 30 has a better chance to get hit by lightining than get married or something? some parts of american society suck
Those thirty-something chicks... send 'em to me...

Come to Butthead
Old 08-29-2003, 11:47 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by greenmonster
Those thirty-something chicks... send 'em to me...

Come to Butthead
hehe i wouldnt mind being queued in that line
Old 09-22-2003, 01:22 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by CLS2001_97124
Well, I for sure don't lie about anything. I always tell her that I'm not ready to even think about marriage yet. Therefore when the date comes, when I'm ready, I will let her know. In the mean time, nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone for the sake of being with them.

The major problem is that in today's society people seems to have this notion of thinking that if a girl stays with me for over 2 years, I better damn well married her, otherwise I've wasted her time... I mean.. what's up with that!!

Anyway, thanks for the input lex... I feel better about not being the only asshole on the planet, because I know others thinks the same way.
If it makes you feel better I made my fiancee wait 6 and half years before I proposed. Just tell her that when you are both ready is when it will happen not when her family is ready or just her.
Old 09-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Minch00
"...that was uncalled for."

~Fry, Futurama
dude you knew that was coming.

but really. you let girls push you over. seriously, if you act like you dont give a fuck they flock to you. never figured it out.
Old 09-22-2003, 06:25 PM
A good use of strategery

Okay, Dr. Love SICK, here's a hypothetical question for ya (other guys, y'alls opinions are welcome too, of course!)

If you met a girl for the first time in person, and later that day you ended up making out with her (in other words, things got pretty heavy, but no actual sex)...what does a guy think about a girl after that?
-That she's a ho?
-That she is booty call material only?
-No real decision has been made, judgement is reserved until another meeting?
-Something else not mentioned above?

My guess is that it's something along those lines, and (if the guy is the "relationship" type, and not the "casual fling type" keep in mind), he won't see this girl as someone he'd want to date...

But I'd like to hear a "professional's" opinion, lol! I was wondering because I see some guys saying "a girl will hold out if she thinks you're in it for the long haul", and some guys saying "w00t, chicks who are only in it for the sex rock"...just curious
Old 09-22-2003, 06:27 PM
Race Director

jen asked me to not call her out on this. so all im gonna say is
Old 09-22-2003, 07:10 PM

But I'd like to hear a "professional's" opinion, lol! I was wondering because I see some guys saying "a girl will hold out if she thinks you're in it for the long haul", and some guys saying "w00t, chicks who are only in it for the sex rock"...just curious
Some great questions...
If you met a girl for the first time in person, and later that day you ended up making out with her (in other words, things got pretty heavy, but no actual sex)...what does a guy think about a girl after that?
Well, a guy thinks that he is going to bone for sure next time. He also thinks that it was HIS GAME that got him there.

90% of the time, it is not, it's the WOMAN who wants it or you.
So let me tell you some conclusions.
1. She is just feeling you, your body, your mind and wants you bad. This girl can either want you for the night or the long-haul. At this point it is what YOU WANT. She says to herself "Well if we just fock once, it's a good fuck" is no relationship pursues.
2. She is a ho but your dumbass thinks its your GAME. Remember the song by Bell Biv Devoe "I thought it was me" Sing the hook, this describes everything.
3. Both of you bastards are horny.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:17 PM

My guess is that it's something along those lines, and (if the guy is the "relationship" type, and not the "casual fling type" keep in mind), he won't see this girl as someone he'd want to date...
Great guess. It TOTALLY depends on HOW MATURE the guy is. Guys need to get it THROUGH THEIR SKULLS, WOMEN CHOOSE TO FUCK US, we don't choose to fuck ya'll.

If the woman CHOOSES that first night, does that make her a ho? NO. I know many GREAT, SUCCESSFUL women that are confident enough to bone the first night.

Men fuck it up though. We think it is us and most guys do think she is loose or a ho and treat them as such (no calls, no dates etc) if it goes down the first night.

REAL MEN or "Gs" think WHY is she fucking me the first night BESIDES her being a ho. In other words, why did it go down. And if the guy has ANY BRAINS, he will continue to speak to this woman and about 1 month later, THEY WILL TELL YOU WHY IF YOU ASK!!!

LAstly, a guy needs GOOD FRIENDS. Not dummies who just say"yeah she's a ho". Dumbass friends cloud a man's judgement.

My motto again is "I have no problem if your fucking me, I do have a problem with u NOT fucking me"..

Dr. Love-SICK
Old 09-22-2003, 07:43 PM
A good use of strategery

Great guess. It TOTALLY depends on HOW MATURE the guy is. Guys need to get it THROUGH THEIR SKULLS, WOMEN CHOOSE TO FUCK US, we don't choose to fuck ya'll.

If the woman CHOOSES that first night, does that make her a ho? NO. I know many GREAT, SUCCESSFUL women that are confident enough to bone the first night.

Men fuck it up though. We think it is us and most guys do think she is loose or a ho and treat them as such (no calls, no dates etc) if it goes down the first night.

REAL MEN or "Gs" think WHY is she fucking me the first night BESIDES her being a ho. In other words, why did it go down. And if the guy has ANY BRAINS, he will continue to speak to this woman and about 1 month later, THEY WILL TELL YOU WHY IF YOU ASK!!!

Dr. Love-SICK
Well if you didn't figure it out, yeah, I was referring to myself (me being the chick of course). And yes, for the most part, I did initiate it (as you put it so eloquently, both of us were horny, lol). I didn't fuck him though, for one good reason...I've never fucked anyone, and certainly was not about to start with THAT guy. I have a few issues with myself that are a whole other story altogether, but suffice to say I thought he was into me for more than just sex/my body/whatever, and that's why I did it. I felt no shame, or like a slut that night...until after it was all over and I got the cold shoulder suddenly and I didn't understand why.
So I asked, and he led me on with some story about not being ready for a relationshop, blah blah blah and I told him that was cool, I understood and all that jazz. I was ready to leave it at that, then like a month later, he starts talking to me again, wanting a booty call. I had already explained to him that kind of thing wasn't for me. The people who do like that (Yuppie, I'm looking at you, lol!) are perfectly fine, I have nothing against them...it's just not "me". I'm very up front about where I'm coming from so there's no confusion. But he kept pressing the issue, so I guess that's disrespect?
All that was around June, July, something like that. So, two weeks ago, he starts talking to me again, wanting sympathy, I guess, because he didn't have a girl to "talk with, love him, tell him everything would be okay, the fuck his brains out". So I said "well, you *had* someone wanting to do that but she wasnt good enough for you, for whatever reason" (referring to myself). And he proceeds to tell me essentially that I meant nothing more to him than a piece of ass.
Well, ouch. It stung, but I said "fuck it, I dont need those kinds of people in my life"
Sorry for the long post, but I thought it was only fair if you had the full picture. The point of all this was to find out if I was only a "piece of ass" because I did what I did the first time he and I met..or something else?
Thanks for the help
Old 09-22-2003, 07:45 PM
i want a bimmer =(

gotta love ODB!!! good quote!

i agree with everything you said and it makes a lot of sense...listen to him jen.

and btw

1,000 POST

Old 09-22-2003, 07:49 PM
A good use of strategery

you whore...lol
Old 09-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Ricky: Drugs > Football

whore
Old 09-22-2003, 08:00 PM

1,000 POST
J/k Congrats you uhhh, post-whore (that felt funny to say)...:phatyo: :phatyo:

NetamiAccord, that guy is a fucking idiot and should get shot in the fucking balls with a BB gun for 3 hours straight. Dickheads like that set good guys back years. Fucking ass-hole. No, u are not a ho cause YOU wanted him. There is nothing wrong with that. But he fell RIGHT into the category I explained. Fucking asshole. This is why women nowadays are so scared to be free, themselves etc. Assholes that think their game is tight like Micaheal Jordan but them bastards got game like Marcus fucking horrible ass Camby....
Old 09-22-2003, 08:11 PM
A good use of strategery

NetamiAccord, that guy is a fucking idiot and should get shot in the fucking balls with a BB gun for 3 hours straight. Dickheads like that set good guys back years. Fucking ass-hole. No, u are not a ho cause YOU wanted him. There is nothing wrong with that. But he fell RIGHT into the category I explained. Fucking asshole. This is why women nowadays are so scared to be free, themselves etc. Assholes that think their game is tight like Micaheal Jordan but them bastards got game like Marcus fucking horrible ass Camby....
You just made my day, Lex. But you're abso-fucking-lutely right when you said thats why a lot of chicks don't feel like they can be free because of shit like this. And it confused the hell out of me for a while because I didn't know what to think, or did I do something wrong by not waiting...stuff like that. But thanks for the POV. I welcome anyone else's take on it as well, thanks.
...And you know whats kind of funny about all this? He was always bitching to me about not being able to "find a good girl because [he] has no game". I'm not sure it was "game" he was missing, so much as common sense, respect, and a few brain cells...
Old 09-22-2003, 08:37 PM

You just made my day, Lex. But you're abso-fucking-lutely right when you said thats why a lot of chicks don't feel like they can be free because of shit like this. And it confused the hell out of me for a while because I didn't know what to think, or did I do something wrong by not waiting...stuff like that. But thanks for the POV. I welcome anyone else's take on it as well, thanks.
My short name is SICK, not Lex Ms. Lady.

That is the way the ball rolls. Thank goodness I climbed the mountaintop at a young age and gained infinite wisdom

I hope guys are reading this shit.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:57 PM
No pics w/thread= garbage

My short name is SICK, not Lex Ms. Lady.

That is the way the ball rolls. Thank goodness I climbed the mountaintop at a young age and gained infinite wisdom

I hope guys are reading this shit.
You are always one step ahead of the game! And Netami, dont worry about what that guy said, you ain't one, especially if he didn't get any from you. Its hard to find chicks that open up these days, let alone be laid back and what not.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:16 PM

Thank u gladiator960
Old 09-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Originally posted by Katies99CL
gotta love ODB!!! good quote!

i agree with everything you said and it makes a lot of sense...listen to him jen.

and btw

1,000 POST

YOOZ a HOE...I said that Yooz a HOE....
You can't make a HOE a housewife..HOES don't act right!
HOES are your friends...HOES are yo enemies!
Why you think you take a HOE to a HOEtel?

Okay Doc....what if you've known a guy since February and you've been trying to hook up, for for assorted dramatic reasons you couldn't. Then you finally do, and so far (you've hung out 4 times...the very first time nothing happened) all you've done is watch a movie and then have really great sex until 4 am. Does this mean we're doomed to having really great sex and nothing else? Or just that we're establishing the relationship with really great sex that lasts until 4am?

(By the way...if you couldn't tell...I'm really happy about the really great sex part)
Old 09-22-2003, 09:54 PM

Okay Doc....what if you've known a guy since February and you've been trying to hook up, for for assorted dramatic reasons you couldn't. Then you finally do, and so far (you've hung out 4 times...the very first time nothing happened) all you've done is watch a movie and then have really great sex until 4 am. Does this mean we're doomed to having really great sex and nothing else? Or just that we're establishing the relationship with really great sex that lasts until 4am?
Well Miss, sounds like a WIN-WIN situation. If you don't get a relationshio, at least u got beat up real good. If you do get a relationship, you get a cool guy and you get beat up right every night.....

Good SEX is very IMPORTANT in a relationship. Feel each other out. There is a great chance you may actually not really like the guy but love to get dicked-down by him. To him, if the sex is good, you have good chance of putting some MOJO on to make him yours...
Dr. Love-SICK

BTW, Ludacris (Chris to me) is a good friend of mine, I am sure he will appreciate your knowing his song. Awesome guy.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:55 PM

BTW, check out my clubs site, www.seloc.net for some sweet pics of NOPI 2003!!

Okay no more of the pics thing. I am just happy about how the weekend went.
Old 09-22-2003, 10:06 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Well Miss, sounds like a WIN-WIN situation. If you don't get a relationshio, at least u got beat up real good. If you do get a relationship, you get a cool guy and you get beat up right every night.....

Good SEX is very IMPORTANT in a relationship. Feel each other out. There is a great chance you may actually not really like the guy but love to get dicked-down by him. To him, if the sex is good, you have good chance of putting some MOJO on to make him yours...
Dr. Love-SICK

BTW, Ludacris (Chris to me) is a good friend of mine, I am sure he will appreciate your knowing his song. Awesome guy.
WERD!!! Yes...if nothing else.....I got beat up real good as you put it. And I LOVE ME SOME LUDACRIS!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! "Fantasy" is my SONG!!! :P
Old 09-23-2003, 07:13 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by NetamiAccord
...And you know whats kind of funny about all this? He was always bitching to me about not being able to "find a good girl because [he] has no game". I'm not sure it was "game" he was missing, so much as common sense, respect, and a few brain cells...

Yes you just made her day. Doesnt matter that Ive been telling her this for months!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2003, 07:13 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by Miss iVTEC
Does this mean we're doomed to having really great sex and nothing else?

doomed? :P
Old 09-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally posted by SilviaGTO
doomed? :P
Can someone DOOM me to having really great sex every night? It can't suck THAT bad.
Old 09-23-2003, 09:50 AM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Yes...the "doomed" thing was meant saracastically. I mean DAMN....if that's all that ever happens, I won't be disappointed at all!
Old 09-23-2003, 10:25 AM
Who am I?

I didn't fuck him though, for one good reason...I've never fucked anyone, and certainly was not about to start with THAT guy.
i thought i was a cool guy??? but i guess not
Old 09-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Race Director

LOLOLOLOLOL haha jen, you burned thatguy!!!
Old 09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by thatguy
i thought i was a cool guy??? but i guess not
LMAO!!! No no, you're thatguy, not THAT asshat guy, lol! And my dear Silvia, don't take it personally that I asked for a guy's opinion and it made my day! I love and appreciate your advice, but it has a different meaning coming from a dude. Sorry if I offended you.
Old 09-23-2003, 07:09 PM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
Can someone DOOM me to having really great sex every night? It can't suck THAT bad.
Old 09-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Safety Car

Oh stupid am I? :flamer: :P
Old 09-24-2003, 12:39 PM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
Oh stupid am I? :flamer: :P
Um, stupid is a term of endearment?? lol! there wasn't a smiley for "i'm with that dude", heh
Old 09-24-2003, 12:41 PM
Safety Car

Um, stupid is a term of endearment?? lol! there wasn't a smiley for "i'm with that dude", heh
Old 09-24-2003, 02:51 PM
Race Director

Old 09-24-2003, 04:11 PM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
Oh, just because you feel like the poop and are poxed doesn't mean you have to take it out online!
Old 09-24-2003, 05:18 PM
Race Director

poop- walking pneumonia

poxed- very itchy rash that came with the virus.

fun.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:39 PM
i want a bimmer =(

wow...i'm really slow...thanks for all the whore comments...hahaha

i try my very best!!!