Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Don't make her mad, dire consequences could follow. John's story.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:54 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Post Don't make her mad, dire consequences could follow. John's story.

Here's my story:

I had an argument with my wife a couple years ago which got quite heated. By "heated" I mean the argument was loud and there was a lot of screaming, but there was no violence or threat of violence. Just a lot of shouting. My wife told me that she was going to "make me pay" if I continued to piss her off (her words). So I dropped the conversation and went in another room. But she followed me, shouting, no matter where I went. The stress was driving me out of my mind, and I screamed "shut up!" right in her face. I still had not threatened her, and never once touched her or even implied any threatening behavior. But she did back off and left me alone, finally.

About 20 minutes later, a police officer arrived and asked me to "turn around." I was taken back and wondered why he was here, and what was he going to do to me when I turned around? It turns out he wanted to "detain" me (as he put it), and he put handcuffs on my wrists and led me out to his car. He locked me in the back seat and then went back in apparently to talk to my wife some more. After about 15 minutes, he returned to the car, and drove me to the police station. On the way he said I was being charged with assault and "terrorist threats." The terrorist thing got my attention, because right away I was thinking he meant I was a threat to the government. But it turns out this is a term used in domestic violence crime to describe someone who puts another in fear of imminent harm by using threatening language. Neither of the charges were true, but he said I couldn't go back home regardless. I was put in a filthy holding cell for several hours.

While I was in the holding cell, I was served with a restraining order by the officers there. It said that I couldn't have any contact with my wife or kids, and I couldn't return home until the order had expired. Thankfully, I had my wallet with me, but no clothes except the ones I was wearing. My car and all my belongings were still at home, and my cell phone was there too. I felt totally blindsided. My behavior was not physical, and even verbally I didn't say anything "menacing." But somehow the presumption of guilt was all over me.

After I was bailed out, I used the credit cards in my wallet to get an extended stay hotel, a car rental, a computer rental, and set up internet access in my hotel room. During this time I researched the charges against me. When I read what the actual law said and compared it to what really happened, I was floored. I had done nothing like what I was charged with. But somehow I was now knee-deep in legal sludge.

I hired what seemed to be a competent attorney by visiting FindLaw.com, but in reality I had no idea how I could judge an attorney's ability or experience. I wished there was a guide somewhere that ranked attorneys based on their effectiveness in their profession (now there is: You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login
LawDragon.com
). Anyway, the attorney wanted $5000, which I didn't have, but was able to borrow from family members' credit cards. Thank God for family! Unfortunately they were all out of state and had to help me remotely.

After I signed the attorney's retainer agreement, I felt a little more secure. I then bought another cell phone (charging it to my monthly wireless bill), and transferred my service into it. Now I had my phone, and a temporary place to stay as well as a car rental. A couple weeks went by and I was allowed to collect my possessions again, as well as my car. I found a cheap apartment and decided to settle down there while this whole nightmare died down.

My wife started calling my cell phone and leaving voicemail messages, begging me to call her back. I didn't dare call her, fearing that I would be hauled back into jail for violating my restraining order. But I kept thinking that surely she must know I can't talk to her; why then is she trying to get me to do just that? A few days later, I found out that she had filed an additional restraining order on me in civil court, this one more permanent. It was then that I realized the true extent of my wife's hostility toward me.

Until I read the text of her new restraining order, I had never seen anything documenting any details of what I was accused of; just what the cop had told me while driving me to jail. I wasn't allowed to see the police report. So when I read what she was accusing me of, I nearly fell on the floor. She fabricated all kinds of stories. Some were based on harmless events in which she added totally fictional details claiming that I had abused her in the past. Other stories in the restraining order didn't even resemble any past event. They were just made up out of thin air. I knew then that she had not just been afraid of me screaming on that particular day. She had an ongoing motive to destroy me, and even telling a lie was an acceptable tactic to her.

I later discovered that she had been in contact with an organization that serves female purported victims of domestic violence, called WEAVE ("Women Escaping a Violent Environment"). I have read that such organizations try to convince women who call them that they are more victimized than they really are. This situation all began because my wife was angry that I screamed "shut up" at her. But it snowballed to the point where WEAVE had her convinced that she was legitimately victimized, and now anything she did to ruin me was justified as a response to her "victimization." Making her mad had now transformed; she no longer thought of herself as vengeful, but was (ridiculously) convinced that she was an actual victim! Now she was a member of a politically "untouchable" class. Woe unto he who questions the legitimacy of a woman's victimhood! I would later discover the immense truth of this axiom.

Eventually my attorney and I worked out a deal with the prosecutor, and I was let off with a fine, probation, a (bogus) misdemeanor charge, no jail time, and had to take an anger management course. My attorney said I was lucky to get that deal, and that it was my spotless record that helped me. I don't know whether he ever would have won at trial, but he said he doubted he could. But with avoiding jail time, I took the deal and went to my first anger management class that night.

Before going into the class, I was required to sign documents that made me agree not to disclose the contents of the discussions held in the anger management class. I figured this was to protect the owners of the program from being sued. But I now realize that this was to prevent the outside world from knowing about the kind of indoctrination that goes on in these classes.

Over the next year, I noticed that anyone who would tell their story in class was never allowed to imply that he was framed. The female director of this class full of men frequently made threats that she had the power to send us all back to jail, simply by writing a well-timed letter to the department of probation saying that we were being "uncooperative." I quickly learned through observation that disagreeing with her meant that you had a "snowball's chance in hell" of graduating from the program. Men who asserted their innocence were derided and mocked -- by the director for sure, but amazingly also by the rest of the men in the class!

I thought back to the stories of Soviet Russia under the dictator Joseph Stalin, where it was not enough just to keep your disagreements with the government to yourself. In order to survive, you had to report someone -- anyone -- for anything. You had to become an agent for the state just in order to avoid becoming its victim. This is how I felt these classes were run. And because I had signed an agreement not to disclose what was happening, I felt like this little "racket" had little chance of ever being exposed for what it was: a "re-education" camp.

I got to the last session I was required to attend with few problems. I knew what was expected of me by the director, if graduating was a possibility. I was required to tell my story again, only this time accepting 100% of the responsibility for the bullshit that had been thrust upon me. It was so bogus, so wrong, so completely unjust. But I knew I had to get out of this thought-police program, so I told the class what the director wanted to hear. I accepted blame for everything. I was now "reborn." And that night, I graduated -- supposedly reformed of my inborn male violent tendencies. I never had a tendency to be violent, and the idea that I was predisposed by my sex to be violent seemed no different than the mindless hatred and bigotry I had learned about in studying history. Only now, the bigotry was directed at a safe target: men.

I wished that there was some way that the courts could have known what really happened on that day. I have received sympathy from a lot of people, but there was always a touch of doubt that I sensed in people who listened to me describe what I had gone through. They never really felt comfortable believing that I was framed. After all, the system that tolerated this happening to me also protects them, doesn't it? And they didn't want to believe that they too could be falsely accused, as I was. Add to that, whenever a woman heard my story, the skepticism of my truthfulness was far more ingrained.

If only I could have shown them a video clip or something. If only I could just call up to God and say, "Can you just rewind history and give me a video of my argument with my wife on that day?"

I created this Web site, DontMakeHerMad.com, because only by showing indisputable proof can an accused man in this country even hope for an aquittal. If only more men could stand up and say, "Oh really, you think I'm guilty? You think I'm an abuser? Well surprise, watch the video! Who's the guilty one now?" The presumption of innocence until the accused is proven guilty would then be restored to the legal system.

Using this Web site, I hope to teach men how to use electronics to record abusive behavior by their wives, and hopefully to reveal the disgusting prevalence of false charges against men that permeate through western society. Every man, in every state, province, and country dominated by feminist-style criminal law policies, should take his freedom seriously enough to invest in the equipment named on this site. His freedom depends not on his word, but on evidence that shows the truth of an event without editorializing. Ultimately, as more men come forward with such evidence, I hope that the legal system itself is elevated to the dignified position it should have held to begin with.

Let the surveillance begin.

John Dias
Founder, DontMakeHerMad.com

http://www.dontmakehermad.com/forum/...ic=3.msg3#msg3
Old 09-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
double-u-tee-eff
Old 09-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I feel the need...

Received 515 Likes on 363 Posts
Shouldn't he have seen some signs of teh beforehand?
Old 09-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like your wife was a controlling woman. She's in denial of her wrong doings and she does not want to take responsibility, she would rather blame you. (To preserve her ego). You don't want to live with someone like that. TRUST ME. Its a good thing you found this out sooner than later.

Reminds me of my mother, and my ex. I think the key is not giving them the power to control you. I still have yet to figure this one out, I think the key is when you are in control of your own emotions, no one is responsible for your happiness but yourself. Once they realize this they respect you that much more.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:44 AM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
wow. just wow. I'm in support of a new group MACAW - Men Against Crazy Ass Women.

Your wife threw everything away just for revenge and payback. Feel sorry for you kid.

btw, you should have used her voicemails, and/or called her back and tape recorded it for use against her in court.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:22 AM
werd

Sorry guys, it's not about me... I thought the "John's story" and link would make that clear apparently not.

This is not my story I found it.

Thanks for caring though
Old 09-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Haha I thought all that happened to you! Good story though.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
Women suck....
Old 09-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Bent = #1

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Women suck....

Watch out.. WEAVE may be watching
Old 09-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
Watch out.. WEAVE may be watching
Old 09-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,057 Likes on 1,142 Posts
I figured that nothing else needed to be written after "Don't make her mad,"
Old 09-05-2007, 08:44 AM
if you only knew...

Women suck....
No, lying bitches who twist the truth suck! IDK how much of the story is true, but that is some crazy stuff. All I can say is karma will be back to visit this woman someday - maybe in the form of a bogus call to CPS or something.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Bent = #1

Originally Posted by michiamo
No, lying bitches who twist the truth suck! IDK how much of the story is true, but that is some crazy stuff. All I can say is karma will be back to visit this woman someday - maybe in the form of a bogus call to CPS or something.

Or a baseball bat up the wazoo
Old 09-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
Women suck....
Only the really good ones my friend.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Bent = #1

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs

Well the bad ones just suck at sucking
Old 09-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs

and thats nothing to complain about
Old 09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
That's scary...
Old 09-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Banned

All, I know is that I am 100% certain that everything transpired exactly as "John" claims.

There is no way that he painted every single detail of the entire episode to look as unfair as possible in order to garner more attention for his website as well as to tout the "find a good lawyer" website.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Secret Agent

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts
living well is the best revenge.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
werd

= Mandatory arrest policy
= Pro-arrest policy
= Officer's discretion

When police find probable cause to make an arrest for alleged domestic violence, the decision to actually arrest varies by state.

Practially, this means that when violence has been alleged, an arrest of "somebody" (usually the man) is essentially required. Even if a hysterical false accuser calms down and recants her accusation, the allegation has already been made and it is now too late to prevent an arrest (and likely restraining order).

Interestingly, some states that have a clear pre-disposition to adopting feminist policies in criminal law decided against the "must arrest" approach, and instead adopted a "pro-arrest" policy. In California, for example, when a "must arrest" policy was first adopted at the beginning of the 1990s, officers were required to arrest anyone they had probable cause to suspect of doing criminal violence, including women. A 1998 study of arrests in Los Angeles revealed the effects of the "must arrest" law: When the number of arrested men doubled, the number of arrested women quadrupled with the implementation of mandatory arrest.1 In response, the state implemented the now-current "pro-arrest" policy, and men were again arrested in higher percentages.

Did women suddenly become "more peaceful" when California moved from a "must arrest" to a "pro-arrest" policy? Or is violence done by women simply denied and disregarded?

For further insight into this claim, see "Disabusing the Definition of Domestic Abuse: How Women Batter Men and the Role of the Feminist State" (page 39 in the PDF, footnote 166) by Linda Kelly, Professor of Law, Indiana University School of Law. (http://dontmakehermad.com/resources/...en/kelly03.pdf)

http://dontmakehermad.com/research/arrestpolicies/
Old 09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Pull_T
All, I know is that I am 100% certain that everything transpired exactly as "John" claims.

There is no way that he painted every single detail of the entire episode to look as unfair as possible in order to garner more attention for his website as well as to tout the "find a good lawyer" website.
I can't be entirely sure if this is thinly veiled sarcasm or complete bull$hit.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:51 PM
werd

Originally Posted by moeronn
I can't be entirely sure if this is thinly veiled sarcasm or complete bull$hit.

Knowing Pull_T, it's probably sarcasm.

And I understand not believing the story. It's just a story after all. But it's hard for me to deny the facts of what's being said on the site. I've heard countless stories of women abusing men and never has it been vilified in the same way that it is for men abusing women.

I'm also choosing not to be so skeptical because I don't see a profit motive here. Maybe there is one, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think this guy's just trying to scheme everyone.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Bent = #1

Originally Posted by amisconception
Knowing Pull_T, it's probably sarcasm.

And I understand not believing the story. It's just a story after all. But it's hard for me to deny the facts of what's being said on the site. I've heard countless stories of women abusing men and never has it been vilified in the same way that it is for men abusing women.

I'm also choosing not to be so skeptical because I don't see a profit motive here. Maybe there is one, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think this guy's just trying to scheme everyone.

There was that one thread Whiskers started about being abused.. but it magically disappeared and a new thread about how much he loved his wife appeared.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Go Giants

There was that one thread Whiskers started about being abused.. but it magically disappeared and a new thread about how much he loved his wife appeared.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Bent = #1

vanish like that thread
Old 09-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
I watch too much TV and the one thing I have so learnt from all the shows is, NEVER SAY A WORD WHEN THE POLICE SHOW UP. Simply say, I need to talk to my lawyer first. That stops everything and it makes it hard for them to use what you say against you.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:54 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol i thought that was the op's story until the last few paragraphs.

regardless. wtf.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:33 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
wow that story is very similar to what happened to my uncle except she pushed him to a point where he snapped and hit her and ended up 3 yrs in jail
Old 09-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Terigan...

Originally Posted by Infamous425
wow that story is very similar to what happened to my uncle except she pushed him to a point where he snapped and hit her and ended up 3 yrs in jail
How is that very similar?

I wouldn't doubt that part of this guy's story is true...
Old 09-12-2007, 11:34 AM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by furious1smitul
How is that very similar?

I wouldn't doubt that part of this guy's story is true...
i said except that part.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Damn, it's great to be gay sometimes.

Women are freaking insane.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by youngTL
Damn, it's great to be gay sometimes.

Women are freaking insane.
Do gay couples (men) fist fight when they get pissed at each other?
Old 09-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Bent = #1

Do gay couples (men) fist fight when they get pissed at each other?

No silly, they sword fight.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Go Giants

No silly, they sword fight.
Of course.....
Old 09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Banned

They may fight, but only so they can have make-up anal sex.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by Pull_T
They may fight, but only so they can have make-up anal sex.
It's not all about that. I don't even like it.

Anyways, yeah we can get into fist fights sometimes. If it gets too brutal though, it's definitely a sign of a bad relationship.

But back to the original post, women have other ways of getting their frustration out, and those ways are often much more sinister. A man sufficiently angry at another man in a relationship might deck him one (but not too hard) and then after a day or two the conflict is over for the most part, but a woman sufficiently angry would go to extreme lengths to ruin a man's life, as what happened to John.

I actually have a friend of the same first name who has a crazy bitch doing things like naming her new dog after the one they had together that got run over and then emailing him about it, even though they haven't had contact in well over a year.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Racer

Unfortunately I learned the hard way, I had the same thing happen to me by one of my ex-gf. Found out she had lied to me about some things, started going to the casino alot, and snorting coke. I was thinking cut her immediately, which I did. It ended up in a big argueing match, the cops were called but I didn't go to jail, I just had to leave the apartment. Well I was on the lease waited a couple days and decided to return to get my things, little did I know the bitch took my key when I was questioned by the cops....I had to get the complex open the door, which happend to be a locksmith since it was after hours. I got in to find my personal possessions gone, I was half way into trashing the rest of the shared belongings but decided to leave. A couple days warant out for my arrest, cops showed up and locked me up. Learned the hard way you can just go to the commisioners office and swear out a statement, charges will be filed and you go directly to jail. They were lies that I beat her and stole jewelry from my own apartment! I would have been out in hours but I got arrested in D.C. at work my charges were filed in Montgomery Co. and I got locked up during the 4th of july...7 days in jail, i got transfered to wait until the weekend and the holiday was over and then I had 4 days to wait for the Co. to come pick me up, which the did on the last day! 5K in lawyer fees but I beat it all....There is more but it would be very long....I learned my lesson, I was lucky and she had proof to her lies...The worst part is I'm going back to the D.C. area and she works there....I have to see the bitch The worst part is she didn't show up to court, nothing was done when I proved out right that she lied on her statement. I even had witnesses! I make sure I am long gone before I break up with any girl.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by stic2it
Unfortunately I learned the hard way, I had the same thing happen to me by one of my ex-gf. Found out she had lied to me about some things, started going to the casino alot, and snorting coke. I was thinking cut her immediately, which I did. It ended up in a big argueing match, the cops were called but I didn't go to jail, I just had to leave the apartment. Well I was on the lease waited a couple days and decided to return to get my things, little did I know the bitch took my key when I was questioned by the cops....I had to get the complex open the door, which happend to be a locksmith since it was after hours. I got in to find my personal possessions gone, I was half way into trashing the rest of the shared belongings but decided to leave. A couple days warant out for my arrest, cops showed up and locked me up. Learned the hard way you can just go to the commisioners office and swear out a statement, charges will be filed and you go directly to jail. They were lies that I beat her and stole jewelry from my own apartment! I would have been out in hours but I got arrested in D.C. at work my charges were filed in Montgomery Co. and I got locked up during the 4th of july...7 days in jail, i got transfered to wait until the weekend and the holiday was over and then I had 4 days to wait for the Co. to come pick me up, which the did on the last day! 5K in lawyer fees but I beat it all....There is more but it would be very long....I learned my lesson, I was lucky and she had proof to her lies...The worst part is I'm going back to the D.C. area and she works there....I have to see the bitch The worst part is she didn't show up to court, nothing was done when I proved out right that she lied on her statement. I even had witnesses! I make sure I am long gone before I break up with any girl.
That is some ridiculous shit... Sometimes women do the wrong things to justify themselves. I am in a similar spot now... But I hope it comes to close quickly and quietly.

Not all women are raving lunatics, but be careful, and keep your guard up.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:10 AM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Fuuuuuck. all this shit is making me think twice about moving in with my gf...even worse is...she's a fuckin hothead. horrible temperament
Old 09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Racer

If you are really 18... Don't do it. There is no sense in committing yourself to someone at that age. Even if you are not 18, and her temperment is less than desireable then you shouldn't move in with her. It is an incident waiting to happen.

Remember... Keep your life as simple as possible. Drama comes up, walk away from it.

Quick Reply: Don't make her mad, dire consequences could follow. John's story.