Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Do you get tire of your Girlfriend?

Old 08-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Who Dis Is?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TaroCake
Communication is key in a relationship. I know this sounds very Oprah/Dr. Phil-ish, but did you talk to her about it?
Never really had a serious talk about it. She knows when I'm upset and I would know when she is, when asked, we'll spill our guts.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Beware of leakage

Everyone can annoy me if I'm around them long enough.
Gets to the point where I start thinking :AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
Old 08-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Originally Posted by TaroCake
Communication is key in a relationship. I know this sounds very Oprah/Dr. Phil-ish, but did you talk to her about it?

I agree totally, my girlfriend wont communicate anything with me, and just tells me im lecturing her and nagging her. Maybe its because she doesnt RESPOND.

I got this kid saying that he misses and loves her on her voicemail, but its not an issue she says and wont talk about it, because hes just a friend and she doesnt take what he says seriously. I said all she has to do is call him and tell him that hes crossing the line, but she refuses to.

I really don't want to end my relationship with her because she makes me happy so much and means more than anything to me, but in the future if I can't get her to communicate and discuss, that will be an issue to hard to handle.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Boondocks fanatic.....

Originally Posted by Renegade
I got this kid saying that he misses and loves her on her voicemail, but its not an issue she says and wont talk about it, because hes just a friend and she doesnt take what he says seriously. I said all she has to do is call him and tell him that hes crossing the line, but she refuses to.

I really don't want to end my relationship with her because she makes me happy so much and means more than anything to me, but in the future if I can't get her to communicate and discuss, that will be an issue to hard to handle.
Red flag dude.

If she refuses to let this dude know that you are her bf, that's good cause for you to be concerned.

Sounds like there's more to the story that what she's telling you. just my
Old 08-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Banned

I agree totally, my girlfriend wont communicate anything with me, and just tells me im lecturing her and nagging her. Maybe its because she doesnt RESPOND.

No offense man, but you're a fucking puss. You constantly bitch and moan about your g\f...but you do absolutely nothing except..to "talk" to her. We told you to break up with the bitch. Was she your first or some shit ? $100 says shes cheating on you...get rid of her...You're 19, you're not gonna marry this broad.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts

That happened to me

Then later i saw her car at his house when she was suppose to be "shopping". Lovely.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Boondocks fanatic.....

Originally Posted by Xenogen
No offense man, but you're a fucking puss. You constantly bitch and moan about your g\f...but you do absolutely nothing except..to "talk" to her. We told you to break up with the bitch. Was she your first or some shit ? $100 says shes cheating on you...get rid of her...You're 19, you're not gonna marry this broad.

Way better post than mine!! Right to the point!!
Old 08-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Originally Posted by Russdaddy
Red flag dude.

If she refuses to let this dude know that you are her bf, that's good cause for you to be concerned.

Sounds like there's more to the story that what she's telling you. just my
This dude though doesnt ever see her and he lives 4 hours away now. He knows im her boyfriend.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:41 PM
East Coast Boost.!

I think 90% of females annoy me, probably why I'm single. Bad enough that I have to listen to my co workers, friends and my family members. Last thing I need is a nagging ho to suck my wallet dry.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Burning Brakes

WTF!!!!!

Nip that in the bud. She has no respect for you whatsoever.

If she did she would never speak with this guy again. Seriously, stop being a pussy.

No offense intended of course, but he is pursuing your girl and she is eating it up hook, line and sinker.

Last edited by spidey07; 08-21-2005 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:04 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

This dude though doesnt ever see her and he lives 4 hours away now. He knows im her boyfriend.
I guess he respects you too huh? Don't get caught up in your own game and justify why you shouldn't be too concerned. If he did, he wouldn't be calling and leaving vmail with your girl expressing his feelings. Open your eyes, I've been in your situation before......
Old 08-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Best D-Line in the NFL

My eyes are open, shes actually sleeping in my arms right now as I type this. The situation is really messed up.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Banned

My eyes are open, shes actually sleeping in my arms right now as I type this. The situation is really messed up.
No shit...shes in your arms because she knows you're her bitch...its only a matter of time before shes easing that dildo into your ass.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

No shit...shes in your arms because she knows you're her bitch...its only a matter of time before shes easing that dildo into your ass.

Dude, stop it! You're killing me with these posts!!
Old 08-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

I give up.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Russdaddy
Dude, stop it! You're killing me with these posts!!
Its the painkillers plus bordem....not to mention Renegade still hasnt gotten with the program regarding his woman.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

Its the painkillers plus bordem....not to mention Renegade still hasnt gotten with the program regarding his woman.
And he won't get with it until his "girlfriend" or some other female drags him through some serious emotional shit. That's how I learned......
Old 08-21-2005, 10:40 AM

annoying+girlfriend=wife. You might as well marry the bitch because it ain't gonna get any better, dude. At least you already know what this one's deficiencies are, rather than having to break in a new ho just to get bitched at some more.
Old 08-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Acura TLS are SLOW

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gary_william
annoying+girlfriend=wife. You might as well marry the bitch because it ain't gonna get any better, dude. At least you already know what this one's deficiencies are, rather than having to break in a new ho just to get bitched at some more.

Old 08-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 642 Likes on 284 Posts
renegade, man up and dump the ho.

how many times you gotta hear it? shit move home and back into mommies arms if you need, just fucking do it!
Old 08-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Never get tired of her, she's my best friend.