Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Did we ever discuss?

Old 02-22-2005 | 09:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Did we ever discuss?

Why hot chics date losers?

I swear, the last 10 chics I met are dating deadbeat losers with no jobs and major baggage (car repo'ed, kids/babies, live with Mom & Daddy).....and they are all over the age of 25 YEARS OLDS!!!...

discuss.

,, i seriously need to get out of this piece of shit city.
Old 02-22-2005 | 09:45 PM
Go Giants

Let me go ask my wife...
Old 02-22-2005 | 10:00 PM
Banned

Its not any better here either. I guess it happens everywhere. You tell me how a girl is with guy with a painted civic with a giant wing

Originally Posted by Smitty
Why hot chics date losers?

I swear, the last 10 chics I met are dating deadbeat losers with no jobs and major baggage (car repo'ed, kids/babies, live with Mom & Daddy).....and they are all over the age of 25 YEARS OLDS!!!...

discuss.

,, i seriously need to get out of this piece of shit city.
Old 02-22-2005 | 10:03 PM
East Coast Boost.!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 02-22-2005 | 10:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Titand19
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
what losers that you know of have $$$? just 3 $ signs let alone all those ^^^
Old 02-22-2005 | 10:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Cuz those guys know how to make women feel the magical emotion of attraction. And when attraction is there, not much else gets factored into their decision.
Old 02-22-2005 | 10:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Because women are inherently illogical creatures.

/thread
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:19 PM
Who am I?

Originally Posted by ABreece
Because women are inherently illogical creatures.

/thread
emotes is this WoW or something???

funny thing is, you are right
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:31 PM
Safety Car

sometimes even losers have good qualities...thought I shouldn't talk, my bf of almost 2 years just went to court for his 2nd dui
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:39 PM
Registered AssHat

A loser always has "good qualities" that women find an irrisitable need to "bring out" like a "project man". (sorry ladies, but) I find most women are inherently insecure in social situations. A "project man" can make them feel better about their own problems, being a good samaritan, and they will always be better than the man in that case.

This is why the following week/month after a coupole gets married, the arguments start. She is trying to better her man/life.

Please note that some men do this as well and this is not intended to be a chauvanistic post, but one based from my own personal observations/experiences.
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:45 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

I've only mentioned it in about 5 threads so far. Men with pride don't chase girls while losers have no problem doing it. I'll mention once again how a stupid Dominican girl cancelled our date an hour before I was supposed to pick her up. If she had simply cancelled, it might have been forgiveable, but the dumb ass cancelled when I called her to let her know I was coming. She had the nerve to tell me to call her later and see if she was home to which I replied, no, you have my number, call me if you get back early. The difference between me and a loser, is that the loser would have actually called back later and checked to see if she was home. Losers continue chasing girls long after the intelligent men move on to the next girl, so the girl gets angry at the smart choice for leaving her because of her games and she winds up with the loser who continues giving her attention.
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:53 PM
go like hell

I know where you're coming from. I was in high school and this chick that was HOT AS HELL she dated this dude that was pretty good on the basketball team. Everytime I saw them in the hall he'd treat her like crap or say something mean to her. . The thing was she probably could of modeled. Only reason I think She dated him was he was popular she was popular. I pulled her aside one day and asked Jordanne why she dated Randy.(randy was the guy that was a Jacka$$) she's like "what do you mean he's a jerk i think he's fine." i just laughed and left it at that. she finally dumped him like a year later. Of course after i'm out of school. and when she goes to college.

Then another case at my high school that didn't end so good(In my opinion) was Jason and Abbey. Jason thought he was the coolest thing since Oakley sunglasses. He always thought he was above everyone.He was popular and Abbey was a cheerleader. he was an ass to anyone who wasn't popular. they got married. I saw them together in Lowe's. the funny part is he flunked out of college. Abbey was pretty she could have had about any guy in the school. She had that carribean darkish skin look to her. very pretty.

Then we got Kyle he was popular in school. dated this one hot chick in high school(i forget her name) He thought he was gonna be the next Eddie George.(thought he was gonna break rushing records) but he was dumb as a box of rocks. I was a junior when he a senior and I was a WAYYYYYY BRIGHTER than he was.He always made fun of the football team because "his team mates weren't worthy of him"(he always said that) yeah he was a decent Full back but he wasn't as good as he said was. The thing that was Bull SH!T. he kept on saying the linemen(which I was one) wasn't doing their jobs. well the thing was the HB wouldn't blow out the linebacker better than 1/2 the time so Linebacker would read the play and blitz the line and stuff him. Then he'd get up throw his little fit. then come back to the huddle and start tearing into the linemen. his buddy was the HB so he'd never tear into him.
but if you asked him what the 3 squared was he'd never be able to answer that.
the thing is I lost 125 lbs since high school and now concidering playing amatuer league football(it's kind of semi-pro type deal) a kid from my high school team wants me too. The funny thing is they want me to play full back. since i'm 6 ft 4 235 lbs.
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:54 PM
Drifting

most people that i know date others who are less educated/intelligent than they are. it seems a lot of people are more likely to want to date someone as or less intelligent than they are.

we might think the women are dumb for it when in fact they aware of their situation and know they have the education/intelligence (and consequently leverage) over the guy. but i'm sure some in many cases the woman is just plain dumb. or desperate.
Old 02-22-2005 | 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Thats not true, im still single.
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Women like to "fix people" just as men sometimes like cars with potential.

Unlike cars though, people can only be fixed by THEMSELVES.

Women = teh illogical
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:09 AM
Photoshops, and Polls!!!!

nice guys come in...........................(someone help me with this)
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:25 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Jerky
nice guys come in...........................(someone help me with this)
their sock?
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:31 AM
Missing My CL-S

i'm not a loser
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:47 AM
Comptech Freak

girls like bad ass guys

and the good guys always don't get to fuck them
Old 02-23-2005 | 01:08 AM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by sleeper
most people that i know date others who are less educated/intelligent than they are. it seems a lot of people are more likely to want to date someone as or less intelligent than they are.

we might think the women are dumb for it when in fact they aware of their situation and know they have the education/intelligence (and consequently leverage) over the guy. but i'm sure some in many cases the woman is just plain dumb. or desperate.
ha.. i must be the exception then.

on the other hand, is there ANY guy out there that has a fucking brain? i hate to sound conceited, but i want a guy who can match and/or supercede my own intelligence, and as i'm finding out, it's damn near impossible. and try combining that with good looks...

your question is why do hot chicks date losers? my question is why do hot guys date dumb girls...

the only answer i can think of, is that no one can really find what they want, so they settle... at least for the time being. people are fearful of being alone.
Old 02-23-2005 | 01:59 AM
Diamonds are forever...

lol hot guys date dumb chicks because the dumb chick is probably hot and they just want some ass. Most of those dumb chicks aren't soul mate material though, and I notice a lot of guys end up dumping them for more intelligent women later on in life.

As for why hot chicks date losers...I have no idea
Old 02-23-2005 | 04:53 AM
Banned

Yep. But then they get hurt in the end. One of my lady freinds just broke up with her BF of 2 years. We really thought they would be getting maried. Seems like commuincatiion between the two broke down and the relationship failed. Oh yeh, the guy was a dumbass jock type. They went with us to Cuba. Boy, the way he treated her was sometimes unforgivable, but she would always tell me she loves him... ..untill now.

Originally Posted by samkws
girls like bad ass guys

and the good guys always don't get to fuck them
Old 02-23-2005 | 09:38 AM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

I think its a security issue with the women. I read an interesting article about a woman and how she would always look for men who were "below" her, and it all boiled down to her dad leaving her family when she was young. She was afraid her boyfriend and eventual husband would leave her for something better, so by dating losers she would dictate the relationship and that person would never want to leave her because he couldn't get anything better.

it makes a lot of sense considering her past but women are still teh illogical.
Old 02-23-2005 | 09:58 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Batin Dean
I've only mentioned it in about 5 threads so far. Men with pride don't chase girls while losers have no problem doing it.
Losers continue chasing girls long after the intelligent men move on to the next girl, so the girl gets angry at the smart choice for leaving her because of her games and she winds up with the loser who continues giving her attention.

good post Dean.

Like the other guys/gals said too... low self-esteem is my guess.
Old 02-23-2005 | 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Smitler,

I think they're just turned by your embalming fluid cologne.
Old 02-23-2005 | 10:54 AM
Never Forget

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Women like to "fix people" just as men sometimes like cars with potential.
exactly, b/c the 'loser' appears to be a challenge
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by thatguy
emotes is this WoW or something???

funny thing is, you are right
No no no, look at VBB and HTML - the end of a tag is denoted by a /.

image tag start ->>> [img]

[/img] <<<- end image tag

see?

so /thread means...

end thread.
Old 02-23-2005 | 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Thats not true, im still single.

Some women have esteem problems and some chose a loser 'cause they are looking for some one to protect them with out any regard for any other redeeming qualities. Victims of rape, child abuse, etc. will often times be attracted to rough and tough men of questionable character. Both of my sisters are with guys that fall into the "guys that are great to hang out at the bar with, but I wouldn't want to date my sister" category

http://www.galaktek.com/cgi-bin/inde...=deffect1.html

The days of Chivalry and courtly love are over my friend
Old 02-23-2005 | 01:18 PM
Racer

I've only mentioned it in about 5 threads so far. Men with pride don't chase girls while losers have no problem doing it. I'll mention once again how a stupid Dominican girl cancelled our date an hour before I was supposed to pick her up. If she had simply cancelled, it might have been forgiveable, but the dumb ass cancelled when I called her to let her know I was coming. She had the nerve to tell me to call her later and see if she was home to which I replied, no, you have my number, call me if you get back early. The difference between me and a loser, is that the loser would have actually called back later and checked to see if she was home. Losers continue chasing girls long after the intelligent men move on to the next girl, so the girl gets angry at the smart choice for leaving her because of her games and she winds up with the loser who continues giving her attention.
YOU DID GO OUT WITH HER AGAIN even after that. THE difference between you and a looser is non existent . YOu cant let go of the fact you didnt get none.
Old 02-23-2005 | 01:31 PM
Suzuka Master

good post Dean.

I think that most of the "weird" things that women do are related to low self-esteem.
Old 02-23-2005 | 02:37 PM
teh Senior Instigator

From: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
it's because we are good in the sack

and in all honesty, how do you know these women aren't complete basket cases themselves?
Old 02-23-2005 | 02:42 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by wsklar
Let me go ask my wife...

Old 02-23-2005 | 03:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by geminisdc
YOU DID GO OUT WITH HER AGAIN even after that. THE difference between you and a looser is non existent . YOu cant let go of the fact you didnt get none.

oh O.. i smell

is this true Dean?
Old 02-23-2005 | 03:36 PM
teh Senior Instigator

if so...

Old 02-24-2005 | 02:26 AM
Racer

ok here are a couple of ideas
first- off yes women love bad boys and they love to fix them

second- there are these things called "drugs" and if you have them our your on them then you aren't exactly going to make great choices.

third- what are those peps real situation, I am 25 recently divorced and paying off huge debt, so for the next 6 months I have to live with my parents.

Fourth- if they take care of him if I lock him down they will take care of me
My ex-brother inlaw is prime here- 27 with a chick that has his baby living in the back room. the kicker is that there familey is respected and not to bad off.

fifth- they don't have money but once again it could go to drugs, toys, whatever
no rent and so on

all in all it's really a choice of the person. I'm not a loser but I live with my parents (for now)
there are lots of reasons and lots of good looking women
Old 02-24-2005 | 10:35 PM
Suzuka Master

I definitely prefer nice guys. If the guy treats me like shit, his ass is dumped. Arrogance also turns me off.
Old 02-24-2005 | 11:50 PM
///M POWER

u hit the screw on the head batin dean
Old 02-25-2005 | 10:35 AM
teh Senior Instigator

well from the sound of it, his head didn't get screwed
Old 02-25-2005 | 11:04 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by geminisdc
Old 02-25-2005 | 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by sleeper
their sock?
now that was funny

Quick Reply: Did we ever discuss?