Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Dated a wackjob? Tell us about it..

Old 04-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Dated a wackjob? Tell us about it..

So with the recent stories of phone stalking, words being carved into bodies and various other interesting developments, I figured it might be entertaining to read about the psychos you've all encountered..

I personally don't have any good stories but a friend of mine hooked up with a girl who sacrificed small animals in some crazy altar/dungeon she had

He got out quick
Old 04-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ um wow you expect people to top that? lol makes my whackjob encounters seem normal
Old 04-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Drifting

i dated a girl for two years who LOVED to call me when she was fucking other guys to tell me how much she loved me.she used to do weird shit in sleep too. i woke up a couple times to her down on me full throttle (not complaining about that part) but on the other hand i woke up one morning to her using an exacto knife on my leg. good thing her name is only 3 letters. she also got this nasty habit of picking fights with me, then when i would leave she would call the cops and say i was driving a stolen car. luckily the cops stopped responding after 3 times.

My friend isnt part of AZ, but i have to share his story. he met an older (23) girl out one night (were both 19) she asked him back to her place, he obliged ad was quite beligerent. when he showed up to her place, there was plastic wrap on all the furniture and carpet.. he asked why, she said she had just moved in recently. they start hooking up and she whips out some anal beads, tells him to use them on her. long story short, she ends up shitting everywhere. he goes to the bathroom to throw up, comes back and shes laying on the floor rubbing it on herself. he said he never ran so fast in his life. i dont blame it.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally Posted by remikinz
^ um wow you expect people to top that? lol makes my whackjob encounters seem normal
!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,183 Likes on 1,196 Posts
Originally Posted by Anhedonia
but on the other hand i woke up one morning to her using an exacto knife on my leg.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:54 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
Fuck. I dated one. And it still haunts me...

Well, aside from her mindfucking me pretty bad, this particularly stands out:

I wanted to buy a motorcycle sooo bad, nothing was going to stop me, even Ashley. She told me that she'd leave me if I got one... so what did I do? I fucking purchased me a brand new 2006 GSX-R 600, and didn't tell Ashley. I dunno what I was thinking, that fucking psychotic cunt I swear has ESP... anyways, someone told her I got it (had it about 1 week now). She was leaving for the beach, vaca with her family; so she stopped by my apt. She was like 20 at the time and I was 21, so I was keeping her liquore at my apt so her parents wouldn't flip. Anyways, that cunt muffin haas a hidden agenda... she shows up, tells me she has found out I have a motorcycle, and I am going to burn in hell because I am a liar ( where she got that). Yells at me for a few minutes, gets her liquore bottle (2/3 full handle of tripple sec, glass bottle) and slams my door. I had to be the chump I was and follwed her out there. When I ran out the door the bitch was waiting for me.... she heaved, yes fucking threw the glass bottle of liquore at my head and WOULD have hit me if I didn't pull I keannu Reaves move from the Matrix. I said fuck you bitch, went inside, locked the door. She beat on the door, begged to be let in, and cried her eyes out. Still have not spoken to her to this day... had to decline calls and shit but I'm free finally.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:08 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I've had my share of crazies but all relatively tame compared to carving shit on a body or killing animals.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by subinf
Nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I've had my share of crazies but all relatively tame compared to carving shit on a body or killing animals.
my scar's finally starting to fade. its odd to explain to a different girl why MAR is scarred on my leg.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
I dated a lot of nuts chicks.

The one before my wife was crazy. She had a lot of relationship issues that dated back to when her parents discovered meth. She would get really drunk, and then get into arguments with me or total strangers. She actually spent a lot of time bitching about me to my now wife. I guess Beth took my side.

Before that I dated a girl that lost someone during 9-11. This was during my "wounded bird" phase. She kept saying that I would leave her and that nothing lasted anymore. Eventually I proved her right.

And the winner of them all was this girl I dated when I was 25. Also a "wounded bird" candidate. About 6 months before we started dating she called her then boyfriend to wish him Happy Birthday and say she would be over in an hour. He was so high he didn't realize who he was talking to and told her about the 2 strippers he just had sex with. We were mostly OK, until it got really serious. The she just broke it off. About a week later she said we should get married. then a day after, she said she needed space. Followed by another week of "you are the man for me." Eventually if got old.

So....with all these and a couple more crazies.....this is why I really appreciate and love my wife. She is the most easy going woman I have dated.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
Had a girl I was dating call me from the bathtub and inform me she was upset and was holding a butter knife and was serious. I couldn't stop laughing. Probably not the reaction she was going for...
Old 04-05-2009, 09:32 PM
One on the right for me

I did have one girl in HS who would get drunk, yell at me, fuck me, then go cut herself. That shit was a little weird. But then again, high school girls are weird anyway.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by stogie1020
Had a girl I was dating call me from the bathtub and inform me she was upset and was holding a butter knife and was serious. I couldn't stop laughing. Probably not the reaction she was going for...
thats hysterical!

I dont think any of my psycho encounters really compare.

Although I did have to get a restraining order on one of my exes... after we split up (because I was sick of him constantly lying and pretty sure he was cheating on me with almost every girl he talked to) He would call and harrass all my friends to find out where I was. He would call/text me 40-50 times a day til I had his number blocked. He would just randomly show up where I was and act nonchalant about it and ask if I wanted to hang out!?!? This went on for about 4-5 months. I was basically young and niave and figured hell just get the hint eventually... Nope.

He was nuts, when I finally told him that if he didnt cut the shit now I was going to file a police report he then went and slashed the tires on my MOM's car and then insisted on informing me he would smash my face into a curb. Sweet huh? Needless to say I had his ass locked up that night. He was charged with vandalism and aggravated harassment.

He STiLL tries to contact me... the order of protection expired thank god hes in florida and cant leave his county because of an ankle bracelet in case any one asks he got arrested and convicted of stagitory rape for fucking a 15 year old (hes 24).
Old 04-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Skuuuurrrrrt!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Ugh, I dated this clingy girl once... She called me every night! That bitch was insane...
*sarcasm*
Old 04-05-2009, 10:34 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Stage 5 for sure
Old 04-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06
Ugh, I dated this clingy girl once... She called me every night! That bitch was insane...
*sarcasm*
Oh no, that's terrible...
Old 04-06-2009, 12:05 AM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by stogie1020
Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06
*sarcasm*
ooh shit you too dang I thought I was the only one with those kinds a problems.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Drifting

How's this for a clinger. i hooked up with this girl for a couple of nights because i was bored and at the time, it seemed like a good idea. turns out shes really fucking annoying and a serious pessimist. if theres one thing i hate, its serious debbie downers. SO after two weeks of subtle hints that i no longer wanted to interact with her in any way shape or form.. i finally snapped. she imed me one night we were talking, and i tell her im fucking pissed. she goes why, i say "look, i just want some fucking slut to suck my dick right now, k?" she goes, oh well come on up (she lives on the floor above me)

um. what the fuck? what normal self respecting girl would fucking do that? she STILL talks to me 2 months later, even though i give her one word answers and often dont answer her at all.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:06 AM
One on the right for me

^ - I knew a few girls like that. I think it might be more of an age thing than anything else. I mean, if some girl came up to me and said she just wanted someone with a dick to fuck her...well, I probably would.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:21 AM
For Life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sadly id embarass most of you horribly. id be here all night writing a book. i love the crazies i guess. what does that say about me?
Old 04-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Drifting

i think its just jersey girls. ive met the strangest girls from here. i think im going to stick with out of state girls from now on.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:23 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Blind_Shooter
sadly id embarass most of you horribly. id be here all night writing a book. i love the crazies i guess. what does that say about me?
that your 12 years old and a huge pimp? you banging out your teachers as well?

its cool. im right there with you. one day i will write a book about the fucking madness that's ensued due to women who are just quite frankly off their rocker.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:57 AM
Team Owner

i think its just jersey girls. ive met the strangest girls from here. i think im going to stick with out of state girls from now on.
Some of them are definitely "fucked in the head." #3 on my list above was a North Jersey chick. She had her upsides but was definitely a bit messed up.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Im still writing the book on my first girlfriend.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Im still writing the book on my first girlfriend.
How does the wife feel about that?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
How does the wife feel about that?
Happy that's not her...
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Happy that's not her...

My wife and I decided that we both dated some messed up people....so we don't share stories. I never asked her and thankfully....she never asked me. But like I said, she and this one girl I dated knew each other. Knew each other well enough for the other chick to tell Beth all our relationship issues. Beth thought she was nuts too.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
Hmm, not much for me, most of my EX's have been pretty normal. I guess the worst was the girl I met out one night, get her number and we go out, she winds up going down on me, and all seems fine. Till the next day. Then she calls and tells me she is "finally leaving her husband this time" (husband??) and that she dosn't think I should be seeing anyone else, even though I had warned her I was actively dating other people.

I saw the psycho in her eyes the night before, and thankfully, it took less than 24 hours to confirm it.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Custom User Title

my scar's finally starting to fade. its odd to explain to a different girl why MAR is scarred on my leg.
pics of scar or it didn't happen.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Gnate

That's messed up....but funny.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Drifting

ill take one when i get out of class. it would be pretty awkward if i just dropped my pants and took a picture right now.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I once dated a girl who cheated on me by sleeping with her ex. She told me he raped her, and had me believing her drama - yet she never wanted to press charges.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 AM
luvs redheads!

I once met a sweet girl online(long story) , anyways all seems good and she is super sweet. Well it started raising an eyebrow when she wanted me to promise to call her and all that. No big deal, thought it was sweet for a girl ya know. Then i find out she used a fake name with me, i met her parents(who used to beat her, long story) on first date which i wasn't supposed to, then i find out she is a "church" girl......don't worry it gets better...
So anyways i make the mistake of being the nice guy and having her move in with me to get her away from her parents and needed the rent. I think i made it one day guys, one day. I got home after work from being sick the day before and wanted to sleep. I wake up like 1hr later to her crying, and she wont tell me why. Just that i am not listening to her?? I said listen calm down and quite crying..i need to sleep, we will talk tommorow.

Long story short,she wouldn't shut the fuck up, she called me an asshole(which i clearly am not), so i told her to pack her shit and get the fuck out, and thats when i noticed, the slit wrists. She was so crazy that i thought she went to the kitchen to grab a knife. Her voice changed and everything. I was scared shitless.

But just for the guys out there, i give it right back when it gets to a code red, and told her next time to slit her wrists the right way.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:36 PM
2008 Acura TL

Received 197 Likes on 183 Posts
Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
That's funny.
fyp
Old 04-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Oliver!!!

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts
Damn, I thought I had dated some psychos. Everything I got is tame compared to most of those stories. Some that stand out are...

1) Dated a girl that beat me. She was hot, and would have sex with me. She was very physically and mentally abusive though. I eventually figured it out and started going out with a very nice girl who treated me very well. And was way hotter. But in the interrim, before things really got started with the new girl, I gave it to the old one by telling her that I was going to leave for the other. I told her the new girl was way hotter and that really got her steamed. Then one night I'm getting ready to go out swing dancing with the new girl and the old one called. She asked why this new girl was so great and why I wanted to spend so much time with her. I told her "because you're a b****." She was speechless. I didn't hear from her for a few weeks, and when she did call, she sounded very dejected. Apparently a day or two after I told her that, her roommates told her the same thing. They were wondering where I'd been. Apparently she told them we weren't together anymore. They told her that they didn't want to say anything to her, but they didn't like the way she treated me, or them. I met her for dinner a few nights later and told her that I couldn't go back to her. She started following me around work after that. It got a little weird, but after eveybody started just ignoring her she stopped.

2) Was dating girl for a little less than month. We're making out and she tells me that if I asked her to marry her right now she'd say yes. Needless to say, I said no.

3) Girl I broke up with drove in front of my Mom's house when I'm over visiting her one day. Understand that my Mom lived almost an hour from where I lived and the ex lived over an hour away in the other direction. I can't verify it was her. I never asked about it, but I swear it was her.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:09 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
One of my exs had Borderline Personality Disorder.

She was a legit crackpot.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Drifting

Last edited by Anhedonia; 04-06-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Drifting

EDIT: resolution fixed, normal sized. its three years old and slightly fading.. but still there never the less.

Last edited by Anhedonia; 04-06-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Team Owner

Winner.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Custom User Title

Nice Shadowbear, nice.

Quick Reply: Dated a wackjob? Tell us about it..