Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Crying during sex

Old 10-28-2007, 10:36 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,183 Likes on 1,196 Posts
Did this girl happen to squirt? If so, my opinion on this whole situation will change dramatically.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eh, women do crazy things during sex, you got yourself a screamer and who knows, like doopstr said, you might have a squirter too, just go with the flow and stop complainging =]
Old 10-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutAUDIOsamples:

but seriously not a big deal some chicks just wilout
Old 10-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Well... since there was pics and Audio requested... Why not just ask for a video... if my calculations are correct my dear Watson... Pictures + Audio = Video

Either way... usually i wouldn't recommend you going back but in this case... go back and do it once again... if it still freaks you out... jump ship... AND be careful... some girls know what guys like... and breakfast in bed after a BJ might just be that little hook that catches the fish...
Old 10-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Suzuka Master

:IBdiscussionaboutastage5clinger:
Old 10-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Drifting

meh, when a girl cries when i have sex with her, i just give her a lollipop and teddy bear and she shuts up. those 6 year olds are all the same...
Old 10-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Pug
Team Camel, VP for Zaino

Run Forrest! RUN !
Old 10-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Drifting

Be sure she knows things aren't long term. Once she gives you an explanation of what the hell happened you'll have a better idea of what to do.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by CLeanATL
wouldnt you like to know. seriously this was some weird shit. not sure how i should handle this. i am not the type to just leave and never talk to her again. besides i am working in the building across the street from her high rise all next week and she knows where i park my new car.
You rang?

But anyway, that does seem a little weird, I've heard of people crying afterwards, but not during. I personally wouldn't think too much of it....at least not at this moment. Just make a mental note and move on. She could be crazy, but it could be that she really enjoyed it and just had a funny way of expressing it. Kind of like when women cry when they are happy or laugh when they are sad. Very confusing stuff, I've pretty much given up trying to understand them.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:22 PM
_

all these atlanta women are crazy, no wonder there are so many single women here. i went out with another one saturday... another wack job, but that is another story.

I HIT IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike
Old 10-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Instructor

all these atlanta women are crazy, no wonder there are so many single women here. i went out with another one saturday... another wack job, but that is another story.

So uh, where exactly in atlanta do you pick these crazy girls up
Old 10-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Banned

Your mom's house. She make us all hot pockets while we wait.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Did you notice blood on your penis?
What does that mean? This just happened to me recently, I was using a condom though.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by r0dxx
What does that mean? This just happened to me recently, I was using a condom though.
Be honest...do you have a very large penis?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Pull_T
Be honest...do you have a very large penis?
Nah, I'd say average.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:44 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Pull_T
Your mom's house. She make us all hot pockets while we wait.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:15 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Man, I gotta come down here and f*ck with ya'll ramblers more often! Damn! This story was funny as shit!

Ok...OP, some words of fact:

1) You hit it like a "G", so that's why she was crying. I mean, that has happened to me before. Along with purring/growling like a panther and some more really, really, wiling out shit ya dig? But never...I mean never...have I abandoned that ass in a time of need! I mean, I merely took a step back, admired my work, nodded my head that I'm a bad mofo, and took my props like a soljah! Just get meaner when you get between her! Make all that shit come out! I like a good show man! The more they holler, the more eggs and bacon I get! Make it do what it do!

2) Hit it a couple more times...then make her see the exit. Fa-sho! F*ck that...emotional or not...she ca-ra-zeeee dawg! So make sure you don't leave nothing over there, and don't get attached to that opera in the bedroom! Because the same lady hollerin' and wilin' out in there...will do that standing up in public one day, or before or after those eggs and bacon! BTW, get you some pancakes with that dawg! And something to drink! Wha? You can't get blown on a full stomach? You know what though?... She like that broad in the Martin Lawrence movie "Thin Line"! Sittin' there with the blade in her hand eatin' cake, wondering where yo ass at when you out with the boys and act like you can't call a mofo! And you like , scared than a b*tch, but the next day after you finish your eggs and bacon - yo shit outside on cinder blocks! And she lookin' at you like: "Ain't nobody going no damn where today! Sit your ass down and eat these damn pancakes!" At that point, if I was you...I'd get my shit to go! Can't you hear somebody in the movie hollerin' "Get outta there!" And yo ass running around looking for your shoes!

Stop playin'...you representin' AZ when you go in there pimpin'! Bone it and loan it, cuz ya don't wanna own it!

Peace2fingaz!
Old 10-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Kang Ho

^ WOW!! *preach it brotha*
Old 10-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Advanced

This is the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. Anyway did she do the same shit again the second time
Old 10-30-2007, 12:41 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Man, I gotta come down here and f*ck with ya'll ramblers more often! Damn! This story was funny as shit!

1) You hit it like a "G", so that's why she was crying. I mean, that has happened to me before. Along with purring/growling like a panther and some more really, really, wiling out shit ya dig? But never...I mean never...have I abandoned that ass in a time of need! I mean, I merely took a step back, admired my work, nodded my head that I'm a bad mofo, and took my props like a soljah! Just get meaner when you get between her! Make all that shit come out! I like a good show man! The more they holler, the more eggs and bacon I get! Make it do what it do!

2) Hit it a couple more times...then make her see the exit. Fa-sho! F*ck that...emotional or not...she ca-ra-zeeee dawg! So make sure you don't leave nothing over there, and don't get attached to that opera in the bedroom! Because the same lady hollerin' and wilin' out in there...will do that standing up in public one day, or before or after those eggs and bacon! BTW, get you some pancakes with that dawg! And something to drink! Wha? You can't get blown on a full stomach? You know what though?... She like that broad in the Martin Lawrence movie "Thin Line"! Sittin' there with the blade in her hand eatin' cake, wondering where yo ass at when you out with the boys and act like you can't call a mofo! And you like , scared than a b*tch, but the next day after you finish your eggs and bacon - yo shit outside on cinder blocks! And she lookin' at you like: "Ain't nobody going no damn where today! Sit your ass down and eat these damn pancakes!" At that point, if I was you...I'd get my shit to go! Can't you hear somebody in the movie hollerin' "Get outta there!" And yo ass running around looking for your shoes!

Stop playin'...you representin' AZ when you go in there pimpin'! Bone it and loan it, cuz ya don't wanna own it!

Peace2fingaz!
Old 10-30-2007, 01:12 PM
GSI
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
This thread is funny as hell.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:08 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Peace2fingaz!
OMFG

The best thing is I think this was supposed to be honest advice.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Originally Posted by moeronn
OMFG

The best thing is I think this was supposed to be honest advice.
Its got to be the black water-s....
Old 10-30-2007, 03:16 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Its got to be the black water-s....
That was my first thought. But, while this may not have been the most grammatically correct post, at least there was a logical thought process involved which was "articulated" fairly well.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:18 PM
"L-I-V-I-N"

darksom1, that's the greatest post I have read anywhere in ages. thanks bro
Old 10-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by moeronn
That was my first thought. But, while this may not have been the most grammatically correct post, at least there was a logical thought process involved which was "articulated" fairly well.

my guess is "articulate" and this guy don't often collide on any level
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 PM
_

She like that broad in the Martin Lawrence movie "Thin Line"! Sittin' there with the blade in her hand eatin' cake, wondering where yo ass at when you out with the boys and act like you can't call a mofo! And you like , scared than a b*tch, but the next day after you finish your eggs and bacon - yo shit outside on cinder blocks! And she lookin' at you like: "Ain't nobody going no damn where today! Sit your ass down and eat these damn pancakes!"
thats funny, i was joking with my friend about that movie after the whole thing happened
Old 10-30-2007, 04:46 PM
_

she didnt do the same thing. we were just watching tv and she began to rub me, after realizing the growth she gave me some head. she was doing it so damn hard that it felt good (but i couldnt cum) so although i didnt want to i asked her after about 10 minutes "you ready to fuck?". as she was taking her panties off i told her she was going to ride me slow. she got on top and not even 1 min into it she started getting a little wild, my ding dong was already soar from her sucking me like a calf sucks it mother i didnt want to be f*cked hard and fast, so i grabbed her and said "I SAID SLOW" lol. anyway after the whole deal i sat her down and explained that we need to slow WAY down, that i am not in a position to be hearing a female cry and tell me its because she likes me so much... she understood, i think.
I am suppose to be going over there tonight, i will update.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:49 PM
_

Originally Posted by scribo
So uh, where exactly in atlanta do you pick these crazy girls up
fucking craigslist. lame i know. i cant go out on weeknights and rarely have time on the weekends to meet anyone (i just moved here 2 months ago and dont know anyone) so i have resorted to be an e-pimp
Old 10-30-2007, 04:54 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Peace2fingaz!

This is the funniest shit I have read in a while.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:19 PM
_

all these atlanta women are crazy, no wonder there are so many single women here.
see what i mean
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/w4m/464334598.html
Old 10-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
^ roofles
Old 10-30-2007, 05:44 PM
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Peace2fingaz!

Old 10-30-2007, 06:02 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
I like my girls crazy. I love them loud and wild in bed, I'm a freak by nature. Be happy, she cooks and moans. And if she's a good girl to begin with, well damn, she's a keeper.

<------- Loves to hit it in every position and every spot in the house.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

fucking craigslist. lame i know. i cant go out on weeknights and rarely have time on the weekends to meet anyone (i just moved here 2 months ago and dont know anyone) so i have resorted to be an e-pimp
Get the fuck outta here! Craigslist...fucking craigslist?

And you wondering how you wound up with the opera queen? Now THAT'S funny as shit! But I ain't gonna hate on a playa - do you! Just watch your back if you start hearing that Damien Thorn-type opera music playing in the background...

That's wild...I was just on craigslist trying to get me a camera...while you were picking up hoes! Get your roll on dawg! I like that! Pimpin' needs creativity to promote longevity!

Oh yeah...To all those who read my last "pimponically" articulated post: Ya'll know how I do!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:00 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by nicholbr

my guess is "articulate" and this guy don't often collide on any level
Hmm...I must've slept this the last time...allow me...

What you bore witness to was an unconfined mind. What you failed to understand as you approached the line of demarcation (challenging my intellect), was that I was merely enlightening AZ on my favorite pasttime of being an inveterate shit-talker! I get ebullient when I talk about P*SSY!! I can't help it. But don't sleep...I'm real with mine: Brilliant mind, that loves to rhyme, and can fuck anytime!

Ok, enough about this Poindexter bs...OP!...what happened next playa????
Old 10-30-2007, 10:04 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

What you bore witness to was an unconfined mind. What you failed to understand as you approached the line of demarcation (challenging my intellect), was that I was merely enlightening AZ on my favorite pasttime of being an inveterate shit-talker! I get ebullient when I talk about P*SSY!! I can't help it. But don't sleep...I'm real with mine: Brilliant mind, that loves to rhyme, and can fuck anytime!

Ok, enough about this Poindexter bs...OP!...what happened next playa????
You seem like a nice kid, but what the fuck language are you speaking?
Old 10-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts

Ok, enough about this Poindexter bs...OP!...what happened next playa????[/QUOTE]

that's some funny schizzle!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:30 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594
You seem like a nice kid, but what the fuck language are you speaking?
Talking - Real - Unadulterated - Talk! Hello!

(truth, I'm speaking the truth - real talk!)

Unabridged English for you people in the back!

- Ray

Quick Reply: Crying during sex