Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Case Catchin Mofo's

Old 06-29-2005 | 10:06 AM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by lodi781
I know your trying to be nice about this, but if you'll never see him again, who gives a $hit what he thinks?? If the dude can't figuer it out already that you don't want to see him, he ain't gonna figuer it out by being nice and beating around the bush. be blunt, and just right it off as circumstance. That's what I would do.....

So Lodi do you suggest I say something like this?

"Look here you ugly fuck, what part of leaving me alone don't you understand? I tried to be nice about it, but apparently you don't understand english when I said leave me the fuck alone???"
Old 06-29-2005 | 10:38 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial

"Look here you ugly fuck, what part of leaving me alone don't you understand? I tried to be nice about it, but apparently you don't understand english when I said leave me the fuck alone???"
Hmmm, that's a LITTLE harsh, even for me. I suggest something like, "Look, I'm not interested in dating you. You aren't what I'm looking for in a guy. You don't turn me on. (then go on to state what you do find hot...make sure it's things he can never have, like an 8 inch dick and his height, like taller/shorter. Make sure you pick things that he could never change).

I can't believe this loser is still calling you!
Old 06-29-2005 | 10:43 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by youngTL
Hmmm, that's a LITTLE harsh, even for me. I suggest something like, "Look, I'm not interested in dating you. You aren't what I'm looking for in a guy. You don't turn me on. (then go on to state what you do find hot...make sure it's things he can never have, like an 8 inch dick and his height, like taller/shorter. Make sure you pick things that he could never change).

I can't believe this loser is still calling you!
or, if you just want to avoid the confrontation, just ignore the calls and see if he stops in a week or so. I'm sure he's got more than just a hint now.
Old 06-29-2005 | 10:45 AM
No longer in denial

The sad part is I hate to waste the energy even talking to him again, yet it is very, very, very sad that "leave me alone" wasn't sufficient to the point he thought it would be ok to call me last night. The creepier part is that he always calls me late, like after 10, which IMO if you aren't a super close friend of mine with an emergency is fucking rude. Good thing I keep my phone on silient when I'm sleeping.
Old 06-29-2005 | 10:47 AM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by jlukja
or, if you just want to avoid the confrontation, just ignore the calls and see if he stops in a week or so. I'm sure he's got more than just a hint now.
Let's hope he stops after a week. My last stalker kept it up for over 3 years of sporatic calls.
Old 06-29-2005 | 11:05 AM
Team Owner

Let's hope he stops after a week. My last stalker kept it up for over 3 years of sporatic calls.
If he doesn't stop after a week or so you should go to option no. 2

Option 2:
Old 06-29-2005 | 11:08 AM
No longer in denial

sounds like a plan
Old 06-29-2005 | 12:28 PM
Racer

That would work, except I would go with pensil dick pole smoker.......
Old 06-29-2005 | 12:44 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by lodi781
That would work, except I would go with pensil dick pole smoker.......
Ahahaha, I would if I actually saw it. But I don't think that's as effective since him and I had no physical contact besides a courtesy hug goodbye. I didn't even want to give that to him but I try to be a nice person.
Old 06-29-2005 | 12:49 PM
Racer

Ahahaha, I would if I actually saw it. But I don't think that's as effective since him and I had no physical contact besides a courtesy hug goodbye. I didn't even want to give that to him but I try to be a nice person.
so do I, but I find it gets me into more trouble than just being blunt. people mistake kindness for affection. I don't like to come off conceeded or anything, but some people just can't take a hint....