Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Case Catchin Mofo's

Old 06-23-2005 | 12:18 PM
Advanced

Fuck'em its not like you know the dude. Tell him like it is......................U ain't shit, and I don't like you...................stop calling me BIATCH!
Old 06-23-2005 | 12:31 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by 01_CL-S_COUPE
Fuck'em its not like you know the dude. Tell him like it is......................U ain't shit, and I don't like you...................stop calling me BIATCH!
I notice that you're from San Diego as well. You seem like a buff guy if that's you in the avatar, can you drive over to his house and kick his ass if he keeps on callin me?
Old 06-23-2005 | 12:31 PM
Not THAT guy

Talking

Don't be a wuss. Tell him that you aren't attracted to him. Tell him that's its great talking to him, but that's just as far as it goes.

or....

You could start talking about how your girlfriend Lorena is coming to town and you are planning on going out and finding some "man meat" for a good time after you swing by the knife store.

or.....

You could have one of your friends call him up and tell him you died. She has to be all weepy and shit though. Worked on a psycho chick I dated
Old 06-23-2005 | 12:35 PM
Team Owner

Let me start this for you ...... " You're a real nice guy, but ..." I'm sure he's heard it before.
Old 06-23-2005 | 12:36 PM
Banned

Good God....Just get some dude to do it for you if you cant do it.
Old 06-23-2005 | 12:41 PM
No longer in denial

I will do it dammit, I'm just waiting for him to call...
Old 06-23-2005 | 12:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial
I will do it dammit, I'm just waiting for him to call...
WTF...You made it sound like this dude was needy, and he hasnt called yet...?
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:17 PM
My Work is Done Here

what would jesus do?
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:17 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by Xenogen
WTF...You made it sound like this dude was needy, and he hasnt called yet...?
Well I forgot some details, first he called me the day he went back home after we met up, but I played like I was tired and told him I resting up for my vacation, then he called while I was in Hawaii last week, and I didn't want any whiny bitch fowling up my vacation so I didn't pick up. Then he hit me up online yesterday while I was work. So obviously me avoiding him isn't doing the trick. I think yesterday online he MIGHT have gotten the hint when I told him how I'm just busy and have a million things on my mind, which of course was still vague so you never know.

He was the one that said he would try calling me last night, but he never called. He supposedly has a lot of girl friends so hopefully one of them knocked some sense into him. It seems to me that he's trying to make me feel sorry for him that I don't like him as much as he did. If that's the case I will get on his ass and tell him the truth because at that point have no patience for that type of shit, especially coming from a man. I guess that's my psycho side coming out.
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:21 PM
Drifting

Well He supposedly has a lot of girl friends so hopefully one of them knocked some sense into him.
well his other girls must not think he is ugly, he might just be giving you a chance to get some of his lovin before he moves on to his next one.
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:29 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by Rock2534
well his other girls must not think he is ugly, he might just be giving you a chance to get some of his lovin before he moves on to his next one.
If that's the case, the guy has no game. And these girls are only friends with him for a reason. As a female myself, I do have guy friends that are strictly platonic and that I don't find attractive. Also these girls might like him, but he might not like him back. This guy does have money so some girls might like that quality about him to, so he's not a complete . I guess you can say he's just not my flavor.

When we clicked on the phone he told me about how these other girls were trippin over him, but how none of that matter because he liked me. Either that or he could have been just playing up his likability in the hopes that I would fall for him before some other chick snatched him away. I should have seen the red flags before I met up with him in person. Shame on me.
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:36 PM
werd

"Case Catchin Mofos"

Old 06-23-2005 | 01:37 PM
werd

You're from the bay area, no wonder

Do the Thizzle Dance
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:40 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by amisconception
You're from the bay area, no wonder

Do the Thizzle Dance
I was born in Oakland there's nothing I can do you can never take the ghetto out of me no matter how educated or professional I am... nigga!
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:41 PM
werd

he told me about how these other girls were trippin over him, but how none of that matter because he liked me.
if that's not bullshit, i don't know what is.

who the hell goes around saying "all these girls are way into me but i only want you"?
Old 06-23-2005 | 01:52 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by amisconception
if that's not bullshit, i don't know what is.

who the hell goes around saying "all these girls are way into me but i only want you"?

Why the hell would I lie about it. I have nothing to gain on here but more

He was the one that said to me how he could have gone to visit his ex and hit it, but he didn't think it would be right if he did that the same weekend he met me. Maybe he's lying to me to try to sweet talk me, I dunno.
Old 06-23-2005 | 02:16 PM
werd

lol. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that YOU were lying! I meant to say that that was a line of bullshit.
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Ok maybe I should rephrase this, what's the nicest way you guys have ever gotten blown off?
When they don't return phone calls. I'm a strict - two calls without a return? Bye.
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:17 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by spidey07
When they don't return phone calls. I'm a strict - two calls without a return? Bye.
I was a little more into self punishment. I tried 3 times before stopping.

1st time = incidence
2nd time = coincidence
3rd time = enemy action
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:19 PM
Pit Stop?

Originally Posted by Minch00

If he's ugly he's probably not good with women, so you doing anything that involves blowing him off (no matter how nice) will be a huge blow to his confidence and self esteem especially since you guys got along great over the phone, and he'll be too hard on himself and never want to try his hand at love again and therefore end up lonley and undersexed for the rest of his life.

But it's your call.

Old 06-23-2005 | 03:27 PM
No longer in denial

^^ so you agree with yourself
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:30 PM
Pit Stop?

^^ so you agree with yourself

I just felt like no one was paying attention to me
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:31 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Minch00

I just felt like no one was paying attention to me
Who are you?

Old 06-23-2005 | 03:33 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

I think you should sleep with him before dumping him. Maybe he has a 10 inch penis?
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:37 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by dom
I think you should sleep with him before dumping him. Maybe he has a 10 inch penis?
Considering I'm like the sahara when I'm around him, that's not going to happen. Plus he's full asian, so the chances that he's got anything above average is quite low. Plus I got high standards where I don't wanna sleep with anyone ugly.

I'm spoiled now where I will only sleep with guys that I find attractive, isn't that how its supposed to work?
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:38 PM
Banned

tell'im u're itchin' like hell down there these days and that u think u got crab
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:41 PM
Banned

Maybe he has a 10 inch penis?
wow size still matters huh ?

I'm spoiled now where I will only sleep with guys that I find attractive, isn't that how its supposed to work?
meh i have learned to not focus on "look" so much --- "just cover her face" like they said. go for the
Old 06-23-2005 | 03:51 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by matelot
wow size still matters huh ?

meh i have learned to not focus on "look" so much --- "just cover her face" like they said. go for the
Size still matters somewhat, girth is more important to me. Most asian guys I've been with tend to be on the skinny side.

As for covering the face, I don't think that's going to work, I'm not just looking for some ass, I'm actually looking for a meaningful relationship meaning I'm going to have to look at their face in the daylight and not just in the dark.

Somehow I don't think anyone would be cool with walking around with a bag over their head if they're going to be out with me.
Old 06-23-2005 | 04:22 PM
Suzuka Master

mine resembles a tuna can, is that good enough for you?
Old 06-23-2005 | 04:30 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by rise
mine resembles a tuna can, is that good enough for you?
I have a friend that likes hers the size of coke cans, if she wasn't married I'd offer you a referal.
Old 06-23-2005 | 05:57 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Considering I'm like the sahara when I'm around him, that's not going to happen. Plus he's full asian, so the chances that he's got anything above average is quite low. Plus I got high standards where I don't wanna sleep with anyone ugly.

@ the sahara comment!

Yes, do not under any circumstances sleep with him. You sleep with an ugly guy, and he thinks you're in love with him. Avoid!

Ugly guys are dangerous creatures. This is what I've learned about them and what goes on in their heads, written from an ugly guy's point of view (which isn't MY point of view!!!):

1. Wow, they're being nice to me = They want to sleep with me

2. I bought gifts which were accepted by the "target" = they are now obligated to date me and have sex with me

3. Wow they slept with me in a drunken stupor = they're in love with me forever and ever

4. They're not returning my phone calls = they must be busy

5. They blow me off to go out with their friends = they are waiting for the right time to tell me they love me

6. Oh shit, I got denied = try again, but with more persistance. They don't want to admit that they're in love with me and are just denying it to themselves.

See what I mean? Ugly guys can get crazy because they are desperate!
Old 06-23-2005 | 06:13 PM
Pit Stop?

Originally Posted by youngTL

2. I bought gifts which were accepted by the "target" = they are now obligated to date me and have sex with me

That's exactly how it should be
Old 06-23-2005 | 07:34 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Ok maybe I should rephrase this, what's the nicest way you guys have ever gotten blown off?

With this face... saying this...

So you are the type of girl that is physicly attached to people instead of attracted to people with a personallity... Just an observation...

Anyways... just tell him that it's not going to work out because you have a girlfriend ... or you can be honest and say... "You look like Shrek... "
Old 06-23-2005 | 11:25 PM
o-qua tangin wann

Originally Posted by JimmyCarter
Just be honest.

^ one who knows all
Old 06-24-2005 | 01:05 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

Originally Posted by youngTL
@ the sahara comment!

Yes, do not under any circumstances sleep with him. You sleep with an ugly guy, and he thinks you're in love with him. Avoid!

Ugly guys are dangerous creatures. This is what I've learned about them and what goes on in their heads, written from an ugly guy's point of view (which isn't MY point of view!!!):

3. Wow they slept with me in a drunken stupor = they're in love with me forever and ever

4. They're not returning my phone calls = they must be busy

5. They blow me off to go out with their friends = they are waiting for the right time to tell me they love me

6. Oh shit, I got denied = try again, but with more persistance. They don't want to admit that they're in love with me and are just denying it to themselves.

See what I mean? Ugly guys can get crazy because they are desperate!

This same shit goes for ugly females (ducks) as well. Trust me on that one. Don't ever feel sorry for a ugly person and give a charity screw. They're the hardest ones to get rid of.
Old 06-24-2005 | 06:50 AM
Suzuka Master

I have a friend that likes hers the size of coke cans, if she wasn't married I'd offer you a referal.

<---Examines Coke can on desk...
Old 06-24-2005 | 06:50 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Caliadria
<---Examines Coke can on desk...

Okay so that post made it look like it was pointing to Scott, but I meant for it to refer to me... not him. Ha.
Old 06-24-2005 | 09:57 AM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by spooky3ce

So you are the type of girl that is physicly attached to people instead of attracted to people with a personallity... Just an observation...

Anyways... just tell him that it's not going to work out because you have a girlfriend ... or you can be honest and say... "You look like Shrek... "
Well I'm not going to sit here and say that looks don't matter, because as well all know they matter to a point. I don't expect the guy to be Brad Pitt, but I do expect them to have something there to get the juices flowing. To me, having a sexual attraction is necessary. I have some guy friends that like me as more than a friend, but I never wanted to cross the line and hurt them since I fully know I cannot see them in a sexual way, and yes they have a great personality, but bottomline if the sexual attraction isn't there, it's not going to work and the last thing I want to do is end up cheating on them or something.

Anyways, update on the situation. I have discovered this guy is borderline psycho. First off he called me last night right before I was heading to bed, so I didn't pick up, the last thing I needed was to be stressed out before I hit the sack.

He left a message saying how sorry he was about what he said the other day and he was drunk and emotional and shit. Mind you he was being sir drama queen early in the afternoon 2 days ago. Drunk and at work? Yeah whatever, this guy is full of shit. Do I even owe him an explaination at this point if he's coming up with lame ass excuses for acting like a bitch? He's started to creep me out.
Old 06-24-2005 | 10:06 AM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by spooky3ce

her or him?
Old 06-24-2005 | 10:26 AM
Advanced

I grew up in NYC, went to Berkeley for 2 years, lived in Alameda. I assume its still a shithole. But I loved San Fran. I used to go to Xclub, City Nights, Sound Factory, DV8. Are those clubs still around?

Quick Reply: Case Catchin Mofo's