Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

This Bitch is Crazy

Old 05-09-2008 | 01:57 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by mrsteve
Unfortunately for him they play on the same kickball team every Wednesday night.
:ibstevegoestothenextgame:
Old 05-09-2008 | 01:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Unfortunately for him they play on the same kickball team every Wednesday night.
That explains it. She still sees him and probably needs closure.
Old 05-09-2008 | 02:04 PM
Back in a TL again.

classic
Old 05-09-2008 | 02:05 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by sasha

He gave her an explaination which she accepted 2 months ago in this email to him:

well actually... that was what i was looking for. far better than "its not you its me" and then nothing, considering the seriousness of our relationship. i agree it did move a bit fast- caused by both of us probably. im a bit disappointed in that I was the one who at first was trying to take things slow and then we got into it, and then we lost the balance of having a relationship but also having lives outside of the relationship. and i think if the ending wasn't so sudden, i would have understood it more- talk about being caught off guard. i do actually think that its good now that we aren't together, im doing some things that I may not have done had we been dating still.
Old 05-09-2008 | 02:22 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

He told me he's been walking around the office with a hard on all morning because he feels like such a bad ass.
OK, that's just wrong. Hope he's not in MY office...
Old 05-09-2008 | 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by sasha

I don't see why anyone "needs" it though
Old 05-09-2008 | 05:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Old 05-09-2008 | 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Funny, she reminds me of several middle school teachers I had. Completely illogical and often stupider than their own students.
Old 05-09-2008 | 05:49 PM
All About Trance

Reading that long diatribe, I thought she was eleventeen or something. Holy crap! And now that I see this,

She's a middle school art teacher.
it all makes sense! Good thing she's not an English teacher. Poor kids indeed.
Old 05-09-2008 | 06:06 PM
Team Owner

I thought the relationship was 6 months. It was actually just over 4 months. They've been broken up now for nearly as long as they dated.

And you bet I'll be at the next kickball game to watch the action off the field. hahah
Old 05-09-2008 | 07:05 PM
Racer

geez.. what a needy biatch...

at his responses.

The e-mail kind of reminds me of a 5pg letter some girl wrote to me.
Old 05-09-2008 | 07:38 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

I thought the relationship was 6 months. It was actually just over 4 months. They've been broken up now for nearly as long as they dated.

And you bet I'll be at the next kickball game to watch the action off the field. hahah
video tape it and post it on youtube. It could be the next "cutie" type video lol. Plus you know ALL of us want to see the shit go down in real time. He should donkey kick her in the cunt when she goes to kick the ball at the next game. (video tape that to). All he has to say is"ohhhh im sorry i was going to pinch kick for you but your fat lazy ass got in my way"
Old 05-09-2008 | 07:49 PM
werd

Her ego was bruised and she didn't know how to handle it. I love that.

Funny read
Old 05-09-2008 | 07:56 PM
Drifting

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Old 05-09-2008 | 08:45 PM
In the Mid-South meow

If she's so damn weird and crazy why did he date her for 4 months and was telling her he loves her? I'm guessing for the muff but it's not even nice muff. I'm not taking her side or anything but I'm sure your friend strung her along, played her and then dumped her. I don't blame the chick for having issues now.
Old 05-09-2008 | 09:48 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by SuperTrooper169
If she's so damn weird and crazy why did he date her for 4 months and was telling her he loves her? I'm guessing for the muff but it's not even nice muff. I'm not taking her side or anything but I'm sure your friend strung her along, played her and then dumped her. I don't blame the chick for having issues now.

He said "i love you" once while we were all ridiculously hammered. Probably fucked with her head a bit. But saying i love you once near the very end of the relationship wouldn't skull fuck her that hard to screw her up so badly.

I just love the "my shit doesn't stink" " i'm the best you'll ever have" attitude she's got. The girl looks like Skeletor.
Old 05-09-2008 | 09:55 PM
Suzuka Master

at his responses
Old 05-09-2008 | 10:02 PM
Crabcakes and Football!!!

oh ant lol wise move. that was a good choice. that man hating bull dyke should go finger bang a middle schooler and call it a day.
Old 05-09-2008 | 10:03 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by michimonster
oh ant lol wise move. that was a good choice. that man hating bull dyke should go finger bang a middle schooler and call it a day.
Okay... first of all how do you know it's Ant?

And second....

Finally...
Old 05-09-2008 | 10:07 PM
Crabcakes and Football!!!

because who else would say that?
Old 05-09-2008 | 10:09 PM
Team Owner

because who else would say that?
Old 05-09-2008 | 11:34 PM
Spinnin them beats

She's just so bitter because she's never been dumped before.

The funny thing I just found out is that she's reading/replying to these emails while she's in class. She's a middle school art teacher. Poor kids.

because shes never been dated before?

ugly piece of shit imo.
Old 05-10-2008 | 11:11 AM
Racer

I think there will be another teacher/student sex scandal as a rebound.
Old 05-10-2008 | 01:05 PM
Racer

did your friend really tell her something about being her future husband? after 4 months??? what was up with that?

I could kind of understand why she would be caught so off guard by the break-up and want closure. going from "future husband" to breaking up is pretty bad.

I can't believe they're both still going to kick-ball though.. If that was me, i'd just find a different team or hobby. I guess they really love their kickball.
Old 05-10-2008 | 04:21 PM
Team Owner

He claims he never said that and I believe him. He bitched about her constantly because she annoyed him. No chance he said it. If he did it must have been a joke or taken completely out of context.

He's not exactly one who's rushing to get married. In fact, I don't see it happening for a very long time.
Old 05-10-2008 | 04:36 PM
Team Owner

She replied to his last email "I'm done"

He told me he's been walking around the office with a hard on all morning because he feels like such a bad ass.

Old 05-10-2008 | 08:22 PM
Team Owner

He claims he never said that and I believe him. He bitched about her constantly because she annoyed him. No chance he said it. If he did it must have been a joke or taken completely out of context.

He's not exactly one who's rushing to get married. In fact, I don't see it happening for a very long time.
I guess I was like that when I was in my mid 20's. I think it's good for most people to go through those years. It makes them appreciate settling down a hell of a lot more.
Old 05-14-2008 | 01:46 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Not going hard, just speaking real...

As I read the email replies, it's obvious your boy had no real feelings for her. Whether that was because she was ugly or otherwise. I am sure he just wanted sex and said what she wanted to hear to get it. But why tell an ugly girl you love her at all, drunken stupor or not? I've played with some women's heads in my day, when I was younger, and I learned that it's not cool. Leaves a mess for someone else. I also think it's weak to lie to give yourself a chance to hit some ass. Go on the strength of your game. I was weak when I did it way back when, and that was weak what your boy did. Yeah, she needs therapy, intense therapy, but that shit was weak. If she is pathetic, what does that make him to stoop that low? And for 4 months?? Who fucks an ugly, crazy chick for four months?? C'mon man...

If you just want to fuck someone and have good times, then tell them that's what it is. If they go further than that, that's on them. But if you string them along, then laugh at them after you dump them, and walk around beating on your chest because you rained on an ugly, nutty chick...you get no props for that shit. Real men step up and let them know what's up - in the beginning. That way, we are both adults dealing with the same situation.

The replies are funny, but the scenario is not. Now someone else has to deal with this bullshit on the back-end. Ugly girls, meh, I won't know it, but this shit happens to nice girls, too. Not cool...not cool at all...to each his own tho. I just think it's fucked up.

Judging by the replies in here, I am sure this will not be agreed with (to say the least). But I'm not a sheep, so I can't just go with the flock on this one...funny as shit tho...
Old 05-14-2008 | 03:06 AM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Originally Posted by darksom1

As I read the email replies, it's obvious your boy had no real feelings for her. Whether that was because she was ugly or otherwise. I am sure he just wanted sex and said what she wanted to hear to get it. But why tell an ugly girl you love her at all, drunken stupor or not? I've played with some women's heads in my day, when I was younger, and I learned that it's not cool. Leaves a mess for someone else. I also think it's weak to lie to give yourself a chance to hit some ass. Go on the strength of your game. I was weak when I did it way back when, and that was weak what your boy did. Yeah, she needs therapy, intense therapy, but that shit was weak. If she is pathetic, what does that make him to stoop that low? And for 4 months?? Who fucks an ugly, crazy chick for four months?? C'mon man...

If you just want to fuck someone and have good times, then tell them that's what it is. If they go further than that, that's on them. But if you string them along, then laugh at them after you dump them, and walk around beating on your chest because you rained on an ugly, nutty chick...you get no props for that shit. Real men step up and let them know what's up - in the beginning. That way, we are both adults dealing with the same situation.

The replies are funny, but the scenario is not. Now someone else has to deal with this bullshit on the back-end. Ugly girls, meh, I won't know it, but this shit happens to nice girls, too. Not cool...not cool at all...to each his own tho. I just think it's fucked up.

Judging by the replies in here, I am sure this will not be agreed with (to say the least). But I'm not a sheep, so I can't just go with the flock on this one...funny as shit tho...
I feel you dark. I don't think that shit is cool either. Funny story and shit but when the party's over and you really think about it, that's fucked up.
Old 05-14-2008 | 05:35 AM
luvs redheads!

art teacher.....go figure.
Old 05-23-2008 | 10:38 PM
You want me to break it?

Where did the pic go? I'm late to the party and curious given the description of skeletor and outdoorsy girl.
Old 05-24-2008 | 01:12 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Glorious epic thread indeed!
Old 05-24-2008 | 04:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Gpump
Where did the pic go? I'm late to the party and curious given the description of skeletor and outdoorsy girl.
x2
Old 05-26-2008 | 12:53 AM
if you only knew...

Originally Posted by darksom1

You always seem to put things into perspective! I agree, why string her along, it's not fair, there are plenty of girls out there who just wanna have some fun. I missed the photo of the girl, but the general consensus seems to be that she's not a looker. Just curious, what about the guy, what does he look like(I didn't see any pics of him)? He sure sounds like a catch, though, with that smoke and dip habit.
Old 05-27-2008 | 06:32 PM

nice reply

Originally Posted by joerockt
Oh, a lesbian.
!

Okay... first of all how do you know it's Ant?

And second....

Finally...
Old 05-27-2008 | 06:43 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

This thread makes it worth being on A-zine
Old 05-27-2008 | 07:00 PM
No He Can't

Haha good shit but Dark makes a good point as usual.

Now the next guy has to pick up the pieces and deal with this (now) even crazier bitch.
Old 05-29-2008 | 08:38 AM
Race Director

Old 05-29-2008 | 09:00 AM
Race Director

all bitches are crazy. no exceptions.
Old 05-29-2008 | 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

I am little late to the party but that original post has me in TEARS right now. I literally did this:

Quick Reply: This Bitch is Crazy